- database search
- search scammers by age
- letters search
- email header analyzer
- who write me
- photos search
- check hidden photos info
- search fake docs by number
- browse all scammers
- browse scammers by name
- browse scammers by city
- browse scammers by country
- browse scammers by web site
- scammers with fake docs
- scammers with media
- stolen celebrities photos
- scam scenarios
- warning signs
- resources for reporting
- free membership
- all reports
- all scammers profiles
First reported as Alla Guryanova
|Also reported as:||unknown|
|Known location(s):||Moscow (Russia)|
|Also claims to be in:||Melbourne (Australia)|
|Address(es):||Russia, Moscow, ul. Shchepkin, 32, p. 1|
|Found on website(s):||unknown|
|Available fake docs:||unknown|
Report N1 (added on August, 17, 2016)
Alla contacted me first on 03 February 2016 thanking me for sending her a letter (which I never did).we kept writing until March 25th 2016 when I found out that she is a scammer.
I noticed that there was always a change in her correspondence with me.
Her need for money is very varied
1) She needs a new laptop because she ruined hers by spilling wine on it.
2) She was robbed outside her hotel in moscow leaving her pennyless and without any travel documents. The police and the australian embassy have been informed.
3) she had to buy a new ticket to fly back to Melbourne where she has $60.000 in a home safe (she promised to repay the money I send her double the amount as soon as she gets home)
4) the request to send money ($980.00)only by western Union or Money gram and on her own name Alla Guryanova.
In conclusion I could not be fooled by her and I told her and explained to her that she is a professional scammer I never received any e/mail from her since.