- database search
- search scammers by age
- letters search
- email header analyzer
- who write me
- photos search
- check hidden photos info
- search fake docs by number
- browse all scammers
- browse scammers by name
- browse scammers by city
- browse scammers by country
- browse scammers by web site
- scammers with fake docs
- scammers with media
- stolen celebrities photos
- scam scenarios
- warning signs
- resources for reporting
- free membership
- all reports
- all scammers profiles
First reported as Anastasia Makarova
|Also reported as:||unknown|
|Variants of name(s):||Anastacia, Anastasiia, Anastasija, Anastasiy, Anastasiya, Anastassia, Anastasya, Anastesiya, Anasteysha, Asya, Nansy, Nastasia, Nastasya, Nastena, Nastenka, Nastia, Nastja, Nastka, Nastuha, Nastya, Nastyona, Nastysha, Nastyusha, Nensy, Stasya|
|Known location(s):||St. Petersburg (Russia)|
|Found on website(s):||Lava Life|
|Available fake docs:||unknown|
Report N1 (added on August, 2, 2007)
This girl contacted me via lavalife. i contacted her, and then within a week red flags started appearing...
1. fell in love with me within a week
2. wanted to visit me within a month.
3. obviously cut and paste most of what she wrote.
4. seemed to ignore e-greeting cards i sent her, or didnt reply to things i asked her.
5. didnt want to give out her address or ph number, but just asked for mine.
I knew she was a scammer after these so i tricked her. told her i was going to send her some money and she sent a very lenghty e-mail about where to send the money. i then told her i would only send her the money if she could show me a picture of her showing a picture of me, or holding on a piece of paper.
Darren (New Zealand)