- database search
- search scammers by age
- letters search
- email header analyzer
- who write me
- photos search
- check hidden photos info
- search fake docs by number
- browse all scammers
- browse scammers by name
- browse scammers by city
- browse scammers by country
- browse scammers by web site
- scammers with fake docs
- scammers with media
- stolen celebrities photos
- scam scenarios
- warning signs
- resources for reporting
- free membership
- all reports
- all scammers profiles
First reported as Anna
|Also reported as:||unknown|
|Variants of name(s):||Ana, Anechka, Aneshka, Ania, Aniuta, Aniya, Anja, Anka, Ann, Annah, Annia, Annushka, Annuta, Anny, Annya, Annyshka, Anushka, Anuta, Anutka, Anuytachka, Anya, Anyka, Anyta, Anyuta, Nusha|
|Known location(s):||Yoshkar-Ola (Russia)|
|Address(es):||Russia, 424037, Republic Mari El, Yoshkar Ola, Mashinostroiteley str., 2a, box 32|
|Found on website(s):||Inter Pals|
|Available fake docs:||unknown|
Report N1 (added on July, 8, 2008)
After exchanging e-mails several times with this woman, I felt that this might be a scam. After doing some research on the Internet, I found out that this scam is categorized as "Russian women scam". Some reasons include:
1. The person is from Yoshkar-Ola, Mari El. It's a city very well-known for its scamming activities.
2. The language style is typical of Russian scammers, based on various anti-scam websites.
3. Doing more research in scammers black-list, the address is almost always "mashinostroiteley street" of the same city (Yoshkar-Ola), only with various numbers. If they are telling the truth, then the scammers really live in a neighborhood.
4. Even after several exchanges of correspondence, you can see from the message that she's not replying me personally. She's not addressing any issue I brought up in the previous e-mail, rather she's talking on her own.
Thank you for your kind cooperation.