- browse latest scammers
- browse all scammers
- search scammers by age
- browse scammers by name
- browse scammers by city
- browse scammers by country
- browse scammers by web site
- scammers with fake docs
- scammers with media
- stolen celebrities photos
- check hidden photos info
- email header analyzer
- how to use our site
- free registration
- search help
- place report
- reporting rules
- place report help
- check report status
- scam scenarios
- warning signs
- resources for reporting
- not published reports
First reported as Amida Zack
|Also reported as:||unknown|
|Known location(s):||Agona Swedru (Ghana)|
|Address(es):||3rd Street Winneba, Agona-Swedru, Ghana|
|Found on website(s):||Adult Friend Finder|
|Available fake docs:||unknown|
Report N1 (added on July, 28, 2010)
1.The name and contact information they gave me for the lady I was communicating with:
3rd Street Winneba, Agona-Swedru, Ghana
Telephone 011 233-200-690747
IP Address: 184.108.40.206
2.Dr. Amadu Adamu 011- 233-248-634141 ST QAUSHIE HOSPITAL, ODA KWANANO-STREET, AGONA SWEDRU, GHANA
I have spoken to someone at this number 4 or 5 times and he has been calling me and texting me to tell me about Amida's accident and to encourage me to send money quickly for her emergency operation and other medical expenses. He said that Amida is currently in the hospital above in critical condition.
3.Azoya Richard 011-233-246716918 email@example.com (IP address 220.127.116.11) answered the phone at the hospital (?)and said he worked there.
4. Amuzu 233-265-128486 called me several times and said that he worked under the auspices of the US Embassy and was processing Amida's Visa application and that she would need to show them several thousand dollars to indicate that she had the necessary resources to travel to the US.
5. Mrs. Zack (mother), 011-233-246-936996
6. I meet this person online (from Ghana) and she was incredibly persistent about my being special and her wanting to start a new life with me. She called me often on the phone which made her more credible in my eyes. She indicated that she had lived in Germany and been in a long term relationship with her partner there-he was killed in a car accident and she had to return to Ghana. She said she worked in a nearby school/orphanage. She asked for pictures of me and my house and seemed genuinely interested about me and about the details of what life would be like in America.
At times I became very suspicious because she keep sending me these glamour photos of herself and also how quickly everything was moving. I asked for pictures of herself in everyday life and she promptly sent me a series of pictures that appeared realistic. She explained her rush to come to live with me in terms of how special I was to her, how much she missed not being in a relationship, and also the poor living conditions there.
She was just plausible enough to convince me to wire here a total of $1800 to help her get her Visa and other travel arrangements. She is apparently working with other people since I have spoken to someone who indicated that she was her mother, then another who indicated he was her doctor, then another who indicated that he was processing her Visa for the US Embassy. They appear to be very smart and well-coordinated.
This person was supposedly in a severe accident right before she was scheduled to leave Ghana (July 15th) for a visit with me. Her "doctor" called me and said she was in critical condition and that it was important that I send money for an operation.