PDA

View Full Version : scam from devoyager academy makati

fixwienix
12-06-2013, 05:21 AM
Hello,
I have run into a scamer in Makati City/Metro Manila, who is the outbound of lies and fraud with the name of "Vanessa", or Mahide Gelantagaan, or who knows what is her real name. She is:
1. Illegal recruiting caregiver to Marroco, who since 7 month waiting for a never coming deployment. She has NO POEA License and she scammed to my personal knowledge minimum 3 Filipinas for the total of 39'000.00 PhP EACH for Placement fees and etc,....

2. She run a non registered alleged Language school called Devoyager Academy, but the be no licenses for such a business, nor tax records, Permits etc. She is defrauding innocent victims with a professional looking website www.devoyageracademy.com and collecting money for Language and other courses, when she don't even has the teacher nor the knowledge herself for holding such classes. And when by luck she finds a teacher to hold classes for her, she of course isn't paying them, so the students and teacher are fooled, since the student don't get what he paid for and the teacher don't get his salary.

3. Beside she run at her the same location (Makati palace Hotel) a Bar, for witch again she don't have any health-permits and no permits at all. And when by luck she finds a teacher to hold classes for her, she of course isn't paying them, so the students and teacher are fooled, since the student don't get what he paid for and the teacher don't get his salary. She is currently without power, since Meralco (the local power company) has cut her electric, due to,... guess,... not paying them also.

She and her secretary (a relative) is team working by scamming with lies, excuses for no-payment of salaries from employees, students and poor Filipina Womens who dream from a greener pasture abroad and falling into her trap of alleged jobs abroad. This Filipinas lend money from their friends in the Provinces, and now can not go either back to their home town due to the loan they have, nor can they go abroad as promised. This Filipinas been fooled and now have no place to go to.

4. Allegedly many people looking for her and she is hiding inside the Hotel all the time and hardly can be seen on the street. (Her scam office and the bar are located inside the same Hotel).

5. Her staff changes monthly, since she always not pay the salaries and soon, i assume, she will fly-by-night again, since even electric is cut, and how much less, the rent she will pay.

I just want to let everyone know about it,...i am just a small victim of 7000Peso hard worked money she fooled me and refuse to pay since long, with always new stories and excuses.