View Full Version : detained

06-20-2014, 06:55 PM
presently .i feel i am being scammed, filipino woman working in china .I am reaching out .for any help on this matter. I used a travel agency.
Transit World Tours Inc.
8 Ying Bin Road,Dongcheng
District, Guangdong Province,
523129 Dongguan China
is any one familiar with this agency . this was recommended by her since they help her come to china to work .
sent thousands to them wire from bank to bank .for ticket visa and immigration travel money proof.
got notice on travel .with turkish air lines .and flight info .but then i get e mail and a phone call as well stating that she is detained .having 15 kg of gold . they stated they have an attorney help bail her .and prove gold belong to her , and today they sent message that bail is about 5000. u s .
I have been requesting for her info on visa and passport .and money that got converted to travel checks .they state its all being held with authorities . so i was care full to prevent getting scammed .not putting funds to her directly , the agency as far as i know checks out . she did state day she left and before that she did have a surprise to bring with her a gift from former employer that would help us. and i also know that if i had that much gold i would try to bring with me absolutely. but it all makes a good story .

11-11-2014, 10:43 AM
I get emails like this almost every two days, believe me you they are all fakes. Don't just trust anyone. Help only those people whom you can trust.