View Full Version : why this happens

11-07-2014, 04:28 PM
reason why so much scamming is happening is simple . no one cares .only support base i have seen is this site , as recent victim myself . which involved real people real bank wire to wire . bank does not care to do anything government does not care web providers do not care . so this is why this has become such a good way to make money . i have info on my people who took my money i have name bank account everything . but still can not do anything .
there are many way to stop and prevent .this . but industry does not care . example i set up a fake yahoo account . so easy .ever try to contact yahoo , impossible . and to help prevent fraud all need is an easy solution . if you open more then 3 mail accounts from ip . address need to explain . or show proof or even charge . or show you have business certificate . simple solutions .
just know i got off phone with my bank to report fraud on wire . mean my bank can not call there bank and tell them of this person and how and what they are doing . in a communist country which bank is gov owned . i have to go to my branch and send a wire to let them know . really . cant send e mail or phone call . yes i reported to fcc and gov agency .most likely will not hear anything . only person to contact me was agency on money laundering . and they heard travel agency and that was end of that . in reality it is money laundering . and who knows were this money will be used .seems no one cares so this is why this will grow and become larger and all these poor nations will set up more company's to do more harm .

11-11-2014, 10:37 AM
The problem over here is there are so many lies on internet, who is telling truth and who is lying has become difficult to differentiate. I think that is one of the reason why most of the people don't care about scammers.