View Full Version : I am also new victim of scam from Bulgarian

yasir
12-30-2014, 06:38 PM
I meet with one girl on the muslima.com this is dating website
her name is gergana zhelyazkova another name ashi
date of birth 11/03/1989
e.mail:geri890311@abv.bg
phone:00359893897370
we chat nearly week and on last sunday she said i cant lives without you and i would like to come and meet me in London .
i booked her ticket from wiz air
she called me at the day time as told me that she is in bus and going to the airport .
from the airport she called me again and tell me that everything is fine she got boarding pass but airport authorities are not letting her to be on board because she haven't got enough money to show them and because she is young girl and she might traveling aboard for doing bad things its just to make sure that she have enough funds toshow money and when she will get to the London Luton airport she will give me back and i should send her as soon as possible 1000 EURO otherwise she will miss her flight i believe on her and i run to the money gram send her 1000 EURO and she collect this money straight away and i called her she said yes i got the money but now still they are not letting me to travel because i didnt pay my last year social and health insurance and i am really sorry its too late already and i cant travel today and she closed her phone .
any how she played with my emotions so my friends please be careful of this person.kind regards

costin
10-29-2016, 10:59 AM
As far as I know, young girls including my little sister can take a plane to London, without having to show some money, mostly since the ticket was already paid, as I understood
I keep telling my friends to avoid Eastern-European girls, they are quite versatile in scamming

jay2005
10-31-2016, 07:21 AM
The fact that this was so last minute tells me it was a scam. However, Visa requirements vary based on the travelers country where they hold the passport and it is not uncommon for visa applications to ask for proof that you have enough money to leave the country again and support yourself while you are there. These things are asked in advance when requesting a visa though, never the day of travel at the airport. This is a good reminder to make sure and understand all the travel/visa requirements before paying for any travel, especially when paying for other people...

costin
11-05-2016, 08:16 AM
The fact that this was so last minute tells me it was a scam. However, Visa requirements vary based on the travelers country where they hold the passport and it is not uncommon for visa applications to ask for proof that you have enough money to leave the country again and support yourself while you are there. These things are asked in advance when requesting a visa though, never the day of travel at the airport. This is a good reminder to make sure and understand all the travel/visa requirements before paying for any travel, especially when paying for other people...

There is no need for visa, if somebody from the European Union travels inside the European Union, for example Bulgaria - United Kingdom
It`s free movement inside the union, so basically if somebody asks for money in order to get a visa in this context, it`s a perfect scamming