View Full Version : Kseniya Shabardina and Tour.Dreams in Russia

03-30-2016, 10:19 PM
Watch out for this gal she poses as the travel agency Tour.dreams and as the soon to be wife.. She wrote me the same letters as you would get , except different citys and your name. Point proven when someone saw my report this last weekend.. He wrote..
lod hamn! Same bucking letter! I can't believe this.
Hi Tony, my name is Kseniya. I'm 28 years old. I'm a conservative and traditional type of girl. I love traveling and trying new things. And, although I much prefer to plan my adventures, there's a side of me that loves the thrill of living on the edge.
I love all types of music, but I do have an affinity for country. I love food and cooking, especially baking. I'm an active person, I do not often sit still for too long. If someone told me a few years ago that I'd enjoy spending time on a treadmill, I'd have laughed at them. But, I do. I'd like to learn how to drive a motorcycle one day and to go skydiving. I tend to be intensively competitive. I love playing games and I love winning even more. smile emoticon But, I can also take a loss graciously ...
Family and faith are very important to me. My faith in God is a daily part of my life and I enjoy being active in my church. My family has always been my support and I love being home and spending time with them.
I do not do drama or games and appreciate honesty and openness. Personal space and time with friends are a healthy aspect to any relationship! I have a great group of friends that keep me sane and grounded. Ideally I'd like to find someone that's both driven yet down to earth and low-key. Someone that's ambitious and wiling to take a risk now and again. If interested shoot me a message, hope to hear from you soon. if you are interested, I can send you more my pic. if not, that's ok.
Sincere, Kseniya.
I have no idea how this guy or Gal can even mention God the way he or she does.. What a lost cause.. Tony