PDA

View Full Version : Noticed on Your Site

Gordon04
05-14-2004, 07:42 AM
I was browsing all scammers and noticed that one of them has been using two different names: Kristina Conchar and Kristina Adoshkina, the former on Page 18 (or 19), and the later on page 15 (or 16). Both hail from Omsk, and at least one picture appears in both entries.

RichardC
05-15-2004, 07:05 PM
Well Spotted Gordon04!
Surely this IS the same girl. Admin; you seem to have overlooked this, though you've included some of the same email addresses as if you did at some stage know they are one and the same. The letters may not contain any of the same phrases, but there are certain similarities, especially with regards to the requests for money. I must admit I didn't notice this myself, despite looking very closely at all of Kristina Adoshkinas photographs; the main one bearing a resemblance to my Polish ex-fiancee model girl of 9 years ago, and it took a lot of scrutiny to convince myself that the main photo and the others, were of the same lady.
RichardC

ray
05-21-2004, 05:59 PM
Hi Guys
That's very astute. I took a look by pasting the 2 photos and masking sections - It's the chin that confirms it.
Ray

ray