PDA

View Full Version : I feel a scam coming on!

Okie
07-13-2004, 09:30 PM
I want to ask you fellows,I am somewhat new at this and I am writing a few women and one of them is sending the same E-mail sometimes 2-3 times a couple of hours apart,never calls me by my name and I have checked her letters out with no results and worse comes to worse another scammer is found and she is a sexy little thing!

P.K.Taft

ray
07-13-2004, 10:26 PM
Hi Okie
Your assumption is typical of "unsophisticated" scammer style - it could be a she or a he writing, they just push out as many letters a day as they can. That's why you're getting replies to questions. Play it out and see if "it" asks for money then do a Scammer Report.

I've one or 2 scammers on the go now !!
Yup, they're often sexy little things. But also they could be a real girl who's photos are entered by some agency - it's the bogus agency that's doing the letters. But if it's a sexy cute photo she's probably involved in the letters or has a PC earned by previous scams.

Beware, there are some very cool scammers. Most of the 20 - 30 women I've written to over 7 months are scammers, I've reported a few or got them taken off those sites. I may be being targetted on a "holiday Scam". The girl comes on a "package holiday" so gets a holiday visa, she might come to see me but then maybe I would never hear from her again. (she's obviously got money - now backed down on the full cost and offered to pay one air fare, and I pay the remainder through her suggested Travel Agent). But I'm checking it all out and waiting for more info - she could be genuine, I won't Report her until I'm sure.

I'll put the info in the Forum - Under "Rich Kid"

ray

tom
07-14-2004, 03:09 AM
I also have a few scammers on my leash, i think i am having more fun with the scammers than i am with the legit girls. whats wrong with me? i also have one girl that likes to send duplicate emails - now there can be a legit reason for this - sometimes when i send emails my dial up connection craps out in the middle of a sending and i have to hit the back button and send it again. this can lead to duplicates. but if EVERY email is duplicated i would be very very careful. i am writing to 10 women right now, all via email - i suspect 3-4 are scammers. one is the lovey dovey type - every 5th word is love - makes me want to puke. the other one was asking for money in the first email - and that was the first woman i got an email from - to say the least i was not pleased. but so far most of the girls seem legit - we will have to find out as i go because i have only been writing to them for 1 week. the ones that i feel are legit have not even mentioned money, love, or anything suspect. they answer all of my specific questions, and if they forget to, they come back and answer it in the next email. i would say so far i have gotten a good bunch.

Okie
07-14-2004, 11:52 PM
Thanks Fellas!I know about the getting it two times in a day,but getting 3-4 E-mails and they are a couple of hours apart,but like you say you never know,I am close to getting the letter that asks for money and she says that she is getting vacation and wants to visit outside of her country and I know that is not going to happen!Well tell me what you guys think of this one when I put her on this site and by the way,How long does it take for this site to put a scammer in?I put a girl in about a week ago and she was sending me duplicate letters of 2 other girls here!Well you Guys have good hunting and thanks for your input![^]

P.K.Taft

ray
07-15-2004, 07:01 PM
Hi Tom
Seems you'v got good and bad there. The lovey dovey one - yeah - do her when you are 100% sure. Hey, can you send me a photo (I think my e-mail address is on the Forum) I'll tell you what I think.

Not wrong to have fun with scammers - we are giving them back the crap that they give us - and it keeps them busy. My one suddenly dissappeared (she got to the "I do a good massage.. " line, and I replied, "I always take an hour to prepare a woman" - poof !!evaported or has been done by someone else hunting) She was involved with mass mailing 50+ guys and wrote me copy letters to 2 of my e-mail addresses)

I've been getting duplicates, I think my gal's genuine.

The first girl I wrote to asked for money in second letter - I was dubious, but she didn't ask a specific amount (that could be good or bad) but she kept writing for six months. She disappeared twice, stating virus at Agency, but was always v.happy for me to get in touch again. We had meeting almost planned, then she postponed it (she stated she had met another man - a month later she confirmed she'd go with him) She sent back the additional money for transport to our meeting. (that could have been a cover-up). This woman cracked me up, not model beauty but... sad, sad me. However, I plan to test this. I'm going to write to her under another name. If she replies interested - I'll reveal it's me - then we'll see what.

By the way, at the early stage, I have alway told the women that I wrote to more than one - they should respect that's just talking early on. When you get to "meeting" stage, I tell the others and also say I will wait result. It is more honest but maybe that lost me that great woman. (but maybe she was 2-timing me - really don't know)

ray

ray
07-15-2004, 07:04 PM
Hi Okie
Takes about a week to get a scammer on the Site - depends on update cycle, or it got lost.

ray

Okie
07-16-2004, 02:18 AM
Ray I got one that says she does a good massage and I will give you my e-mail adress Ace06spades@netscape.net and I think this may be the same one so as soon as you e-mail me I will send you the pictures and you can tell me if it is the same one!I cant find your address!Philip

P.K.Taft