PDA

View Full Version : Advice would be appreciated

davel100
07-15-2004, 07:48 PM
I have started corresponding with a lady, name of Lena, from Kostroma in Russia. She is student, and occasionally works as chathost on website. We have chatted for many months, and I have never been asked for any money, similarly, her first letter does not mention any student costs, future travel costs, or anything like that. I have the gut instinct that she is genuine.

However, does anybody have any information about chathost studios based in Kostroma so that I can investigate further, or any other suggestions would be welcome.

All the best to all who read this,

Dave.

ptrjnthn
07-15-2004, 10:57 PM
Dave, I would think she was genuine, if that is what your gut instinct is.

ptrjnthn

n/a
07-16-2004, 03:13 AM
dave
l think u have said it yourself.......if your gut feelings are true then go for it and best of luck
dave

davel100
07-17-2004, 12:50 AM
Thanks for replying ptrj and pasadena, much appreciated that you took the time to bother.

I'm going into it with my eyes open, and aware of possible hazards, but in any relationship in the UK here there are some crazy girls about anyway [:p], so who knows.

Hope you all have good luck also,

Dave.

ptrjnthn
07-17-2004, 11:55 AM
davel100: Good luck, and it's good that you will remain a little cautious, especially if it comes down to seding money to her before meeting her. Keep us informed of your progress!

ptrjnthn