PDA

View Full Version : Been hit up Twice - no three times (Valya Domrick)

wrighty
07-17-2004, 08:49 PM
[size=3]Hi All
Well Ive been done once so far by and wish I found this site earlier.
Still corresponding with KNOWN Olga Shadrina (diffrent picture!!)

Has anyone one had contact with Valya Domrick?
use same email name (full) based in Engels 845 klm outside of Russia.

Her English is good but I really have found this site too lat after being in contact with Olga and Stung.

Ay advice recommended about Valya Domrick as such.

Been stung also in Australia by Paris Louise (Sweet)(Wood) through Adultfriendfinders.com but through 1902 premuim number.

I await your letter:D

cheers
Dave

Dave Wright

seajay
07-23-2004, 03:10 PM
Is it appropriate to proffer the following email address?
valyadomrik@mail.ru

A Russian person named Valya answered my ancient photo-less ad on 'iwantu'. I had forgotten I had placed such an ad. Of course, I presently have a Trans-Dniestrian girlfriend, and I am visiting her shortly. I emailed Valya, and let her know that I was already taken. But I suggested that we be friends, and exchange ideas about the pitfalls of meeting people in our respective countries. It has been more than a month now, and no reply from her, so she hasn't taken up my offer.

As to her veracity, mendacity or otherwise, I know nothing at all. As you discover more about her, I would be interested to learn if she is indeed genuine. My best wishes.

wrighty
07-25-2004, 06:35 AM
Seajay
It seems like the same lady.
English good seems genuine.
Hiit me from same website also.

do you have any or can we compare pictures and DOB

Dave
Email heinkenman@hotmail

Dave Wright

seajay
07-26-2004, 10:30 AM
I have no photos or a DOB. She invited me to email her, and only then would she have sent me such things. (That's appropriate.) And, of course, my email was only an offer of friendship, so she opted not to reply.