PDA

View Full Version : Visas

spchnc
07-23-2004, 09:47 PM
Hello All,

Just wondering how hard is it for a Russian lady to get a visa (and the cost) to the USA? I do understand that their are different types. Also, what about a passport too? And information would be appreciated. Thanks

SC

Raibeart
07-27-2004, 10:41 PM
It is next to impossible for a lady to get a visa for here. She would have to own proberty or a business and have a child that would have to stay there while she was here. In other words, a good reason to go back before she could get a tourist visa.

A K1, finace visa, is easy to get. But, you have to go somewhere to meet her and then you have to apply for it.

She can get an international passport realtively easily. So she can meet you in another country.

But, a word of advice. You want to meet her for the first time in her city. You want to see how she lives and her circumstances. Some one that insists on meeting somewhere other than her city is probably just wanting a vacation on you.

spchnc
07-28-2004, 11:40 AM
Thanks for the information Raibeart. Looks like I have one trying to pull one over on me. She goes by the name Olga Erina. Again, I appreciate the help.

SC

SC