PDA

View Full Version : Heartafire.com

Revvy
08-05-2004, 11:08 PM
Well i seem to be getting a lot of interest from quite a few Russian Ladies,which isnt a bad thing imho :)
A few have turned out to be scammers after i had checked them out,but the reason for my making this post is the subject of heartafire.com... can anyone tell me if they are a legitimate company?
I have looked at the website and find that they charge only $20 a month for translations,e-mails and the like,after the first 5 letters.
Now it seems to me that this is very cheap.
All i need is some assurance that they are legit.
Can anyone help??

Dave

imported_admin
08-05-2004, 11:23 PM
Hello Revvy,

We have a report (read below) about this site from Richard Anderson (USA)

Regards,
Admin

"In June. 2003, I met Anna_35 on both Dome-connection and I Wantu.
I wrote Anna and was informed she used Heartafire for translation and
asked if I would help with the fee for translation.Each month the bill was presented as Richard's half and Anna's half. I was to pay both halves. Anna wrote all the time, long weekend activity and weather reports. I would ask her if she read my letters as she never payed attention to what I wrote or asked. I spent $500 on translation, including a monthly club membership fee I had to pay just to write to Anna. I wrote Anna That I would meet her in Febuary in Odessa. I complained
bitterly to heartafire about the monthly club membership fee.In January they gave me a credit for the fee. Anna wrote one more time. She said that her father became gravly ill at the thought of her leaving Ukraine. I never heard from Anna again.
I went to a new website called Love-Town.com. I met Mila_44. She
wrote that she is using Heartafire and will I help with the translations?
The agency sends me a form letter supposedly written by Mila_44. I
answered, and received a duplicate form letter that was identical to the first. This Mila never answered my questions or showed any evidence of knowing what my letters said.Once Heartafire figured out it was me, Mila never wrote again.
What I received for $500 was practice writing letters."

dev1
06-22-2007, 02:53 PM
Here's the deal - I married a beautiful, intelligent and loving girl that came from the Heartafire agency. So did many, many guys that I know that are from all over the world (Greece, England, USA - N.C., S.C., Chicago, San Fran, Dallas, San Diego, Maryland, etc... I can give you email addresses if you want - just email me) that all became friends through this agency. Actually, the it was the girls who knew each other and stayed in touch - and many have visited us and we have visited many of them, too. None of us were scammed by the agency! Period. I am not saying that there are not some girls there (AND SO IN EVERY AGENCY) that are just wanting to meet some sugar daddy and maybe even scam. I am saying that the agency itself is a business and the things that it is accused of doing is not "scamming" it is just their way of trying to make money. They are not in it for pure "love" of helping people meet. Neither is ANY agency out there! The thing that was complained about here is that there were "stock" letters and that they want the guy to pay the bill. Well, I ended up paying about $50 per month for the year that I corresponded with my (now) wife. That's about comparable to a single one-time date where I live! That included gifts, photos (which you pay a minimal fee for), translation fees, and "membership fees". Some other agencies may cost more and some less - but you pay in every one that has TRANSLATION and personal services departments (like going out and buying and delivering gifts, etc...). Not too bad if you ask me. Secondly, I myself noticed that some of the letters were not answering my questions directly and found out that some of the girls (my wife included) sometimes write a few first letters giving general information about their likes/dislikes/personality types/and other specifics. (Of course, you don't pay for these letters as they are part of the 5 free letters and intended to be sent out by their translators/staff when guys write the first couple letters). You have to remember that some of these girls (especially the pretty ones) get HUNDREDS of letters. If I would've thought of that when I first started writing to ALL the girls that I wrote to I would've saved a bunch of time!!! Just write a template and then change a little for the situation. Brilliant. Tell me that you don't write the same thing over and over for the first few letters to all the girls - or do you change your personal information each time??? Doesn't it make sense? Is this really a scam? My wife told me she also sometimes wrote two letters to me at a time because she had to hand write them all and then walk them over to the agency and then clarify any word problems, etc... Anyway, the point is that this is not really a "scam" and these girls are being screwed by the negative crap you are saying when there is a perfectly legitimate explanation. Of course, always question the intent of anything you do on the internet - but girls are girls all over the world in every city the same ... some good, some bad - use common sense in any dating agency.

dev1
06-22-2007, 02:53 PM
Here's the deal - I married a beautiful, intelligent and loving girl that came from the Heartafire agency. So did many, many guys that I know that are from all over the world (Greece, England, USA - N.C., S.C., Chicago, San Fran, Dallas, San Diego, Maryland, etc... I can give you email addresses if you want - just email me) that all became friends through this agency. Actually, the it was the girls who knew each other and stayed in touch - and many have visited us and we have visited many of them, too. None of us were scammed by the agency! Period. I am not saying that there are not some girls there (AND SO IN EVERY AGENCY) that are just wanting to meet some sugar daddy and maybe even scam. I am saying that the agency itself is a business and the things that it is accused of doing is not "scamming" it is just their way of trying to make money. They are not in it for pure "love" of helping people meet. Neither is ANY agency out there! The thing that was complained about here is that there were "stock" letters and that they want the guy to pay the bill. Well, I ended up paying about $50 per month for the year that I corresponded with my (now) wife. That's about comparable to a single one-time date where I live! That included gifts, photos (which you pay a minimal fee for), translation fees, and "membership fees". Some other agencies may cost more and some less - but you pay in every one that has TRANSLATION and personal services departments (like going out and buying and delivering gifts, etc...). Not too bad if you ask me. Secondly, I myself noticed that some of the letters were not answering my questions directly and found out that some of the girls (my wife included) sometimes write a few first letters giving general information about their likes/dislikes/personality types/and other specifics. (Of course, you don't pay for these letters as they are part of the 5 free letters and intended to be sent out by their translators/staff when guys write the first couple letters). You have to remember that some of these girls (especially the pretty ones) get HUNDREDS of letters. If I would've thought of that when I first started writing to ALL the girls that I wrote to I would've saved a bunch of time!!! Just write a template and then change a little for the situation. Brilliant. Tell me that you don't write the same thing over and over for the first few letters to all the girls - or do you change your personal information each time??? Doesn't it make sense? Is this really a scam? My wife told me she also sometimes wrote two letters to me at a time because she had to hand write them all and then walk them over to the agency and then clarify any word problems, etc... Anyway, the point is that this is not really a "scam" and these girls are being screwed by the negative crap you are saying when there is a perfectly legitimate explanation. Of course, always question the intent of anything you do on the internet - but girls are girls all over the world in every city the same ... some good, some bad - use common sense in any dating agency.

ham
06-23-2007, 03:27 PM
quote:Anyway, the point is that this is not really a "scam" and these girls are being screwed by the negative crap you are saying when there is a perfectly legitimate explanation.

oh really?
I hope your "referral fee" justifies your trouble.
When years ago US-INS studies pooled many major junk dating agencies, they claimed to have arranged a number of marriages totalling more FSUWS than INS itself ever knew about...ah, and INS [u]must</u>know about legal immigrants by the way.
When pressed to justify this incongruence, agencies told no way they could keep track of all those marriages; name changes, relocations, privacy issues.
So probably all these grooms&brides live in some absconded city...with Bugs Bunny and the Flinstones as their neighbors!

GOOD SCAMS MUST ALWAYS PROVIDE A REASONABLE EXPLANATION.
Reasonable enough to fool the sucker.
So s-he needs $300 to save her honor & you're the only one s-he can count on? Well, who tells you it's a lie? Maybe there truly are hairy turkish men ready to gang rape "her".

Even in your milk&honey brochure you feed lines about:
1 beauty pageants overloaded with letters and eventually loosing interest
2 girls next door who write stock letters because of logistic or personal constraints (=they are unlikely to be sitting all day in front of a computer, saturday night perhaps, awaiting the mail from Idaho or Taiwan to come in).

ham
06-23-2007, 03:27 PM
quote:Anyway, the point is that this is not really a "scam" and these girls are being screwed by the negative crap you are saying when there is a perfectly legitimate explanation.

oh really?
I hope your "referral fee" justifies your trouble.
When years ago US-INS studies pooled many major junk dating agencies, they claimed to have arranged a number of marriages totalling more FSUWS than INS itself ever knew about...ah, and INS [u]must</u>know about legal immigrants by the way.
When pressed to justify this incongruence, agencies told no way they could keep track of all those marriages; name changes, relocations, privacy issues.
So probably all these grooms&brides live in some absconded city...with Bugs Bunny and the Flinstones as their neighbors!

GOOD SCAMS MUST ALWAYS PROVIDE A REASONABLE EXPLANATION.
Reasonable enough to fool the sucker.
So s-he needs $300 to save her honor & you're the only one s-he can count on? Well, who tells you it's a lie? Maybe there truly are hairy turkish men ready to gang rape "her".

Even in your milk&honey brochure you feed lines about:
1 beauty pageants overloaded with letters and eventually loosing interest
2 girls next door who write stock letters because of logistic or personal constraints (=they are unlikely to be sitting all day in front of a computer, saturday night perhaps, awaiting the mail from Idaho or Taiwan to come in).

dev1
07-20-2007, 05:28 PM
Dear Ham,
I obviously don't know who you are and you don't know me - but I do not receive any money. In fact, I PAID money to correspond with my wife and PAID money to go through all the immigration hoops and PAY money everyday to enjoy my life. I am a doctor and am not scraping by to need to get scamming agencies to give me a fee to say they are good. If you read my letter, you can tell the legitimacy of my response. If you cannot see that then I assume you have some sour grapes of your own to sow but please realize that there are some alruistic (albeit few) people out here.

ham
07-20-2007, 06:25 PM
well...
there is a thread criticizing agencies, then (oh, suddenly) a poster with only a couple posts raises in defence of the same...interesting [B)].
Ah...i am a rocket scientist...let's bet who's got more millions in his bank account...i say: TWENTY...enough?
[:o)]

dev1
07-21-2007, 01:53 PM
Dear Multi-Millionaire Rocket Scientist and All-Around-Amazing Ham,

You are obviously a big joke as your response has absolutely nothing to do with the legitimacy of my initial statement or subsequent response. You say "(oh suddenly) a poster with only a couple posts raises in defence" - I suppose it's a requirement to have many posts to be giving a legitimate response?. Furthermore, most rocket scientists are not multi-millionaires ... and most of them know how to spell (look up defence - especially if you are a rocket scientist I'm sure you know how to read a dictionary! LOL. Plus, the funny thing is that they have spell check here!!!). How do I know rocket scientists are not millionaires, because my cousin, who works at NASA in Houston, is one and works with many and though they live comfortably, absolutely no one in his agency is a multi-millionaire like you hilariously suggest. Which immediately abrogates anything you say or have said in this post. You are obviously a liar. Period.

As I initially stated, and it's still true, I was not paid in any way for my backing of the agency where I found and married my wife no matter your wondrous skills of deduction. The agency director is a good-hearted person and the girls are legitimate. Of course, there are always girls everywhere who may have suspect motives - but this should not sully, stain or tarnish an otherwise good agency.

Funny, if you were so amazingly brilliant and so egregiously rich, one wonders why you can't figure out the simple fact that some people can write things on a blog or post without being paid and not have any corrupt intent. Please say whatever you will about your own personal experiences (if they are valid and true, but please stop any type of lying or we cannot believe anything you say - for example, if you were a multi-millionaire one must question why you are even on post about dating scams - wouldn't girls be falling at your $20,000,000.00 feet? LOL) and tell us how you were scammed by the agency in question or just stop the charade.

ham
07-21-2007, 03:42 PM
quote:How do I know rocket scientists are not millionaires, because my cousin, who works at NASA in Houston

my friend Moe can actually squeeze oranges with his butt-cheeks.
Amazing, isn't it?

quote:look up defence

quote:1 a : the act or action of defending *the defense of our country* *speak out in defense of justice* b : a defendant's denial, answer, or plea MERRIAM WEBSTER COLLEGIATE 2.5

If you are quibbling over defenCe/defenSe...well, i suppose you write "learned" instead of "learnt" and the like...good for you.

quote:I was not paid in any way for my backing of the agency where I found and married my wife no matter your wondrous skills of deduction.

well, ok...you think you have proof the agency is good, while others say they don't think so...

quote:if you were a multi-millionaire

Actually, i consolidated three times this year & saved an extra $200.000, thanks to a tip from a bulk email message...amazing...then i invested $10 according to one "secret forex trading scheme of the wealthy'n'famous" & turned it into $10.000 literally overnight...
[8D]:D

CompatibleOne
09-30-2007, 04:35 PM
My message is addressed to "dev1". Please tell me, what are you doing on this site if you aleardy have a wife? Is it some kind of hobby of yours to read all this negative information or you have not clients to heal? If I found my wife I would not care what they wrote on forums like that. Well, you must be a very different person than I am.

ham
09-30-2007, 09:14 PM
quote:Originally posted by CompatibleOne

My message is addressed to "dev1". Please tell me, what are you doing on this site if you aleardy have a wife? Is it some kind of hobby of yours to read all this negative information or you have not clients to heal? If I found my wife I would not care what they wrote on forums like that. Well, you must be a very different person than I am.

Well, I won't comment on the specifics, for I don't think I have anything to teach or any reason to shine as paragon of any virtue; I just hope to raise awareness trying to inform men who might otherwise fall victims...then, they are free to ignore the warning at their expense. Let's even forget agency shills etc.

HOWEVER

It just amazes me how many men supposedly cry to the top of their lungs how amazing or fulfilling their life is...and do so over & over
[u]over the internet</u>.
I mean...good for them...but if their life were so good and rewarding, I doubt they would waste time tooting their horn online...if my life were "just fantastic", I probably wouldn't be here...

CompatibleOne
10-01-2007, 02:16 AM
See, that what I was thinking off.

ham
10-02-2007, 08:23 AM

See, that what I was thinking off.

Yes, why aren't they rather busy f-cking their prom-queens, spending their millions or singing in front of the United Nations...as they claim online they do as a job?
[:o)][B)][:0]

CompatibleOne
10-02-2007, 03:23 PM
did not quite get what you meant, but I guess you supported my point :) so tell me Ham, how long have you been in this whole search? any success? all the let-downs? Ever met anyone worthy?

ham
10-02-2007, 05:35 PM

did not quite get what you meant, but I guess you supported my point :) so tell me Ham, how long have you been in this whole search? any success? all the let-downs? Ever met anyone worthy?

My reasoning:
1: Barney comes over the internet and proclaims over & over how successful, rewarded, wealthy he is, and/or how he gets no problems in dating hot women (whether inland or the MOB way ).
2: Barney does it at 3000 posts a year, attacking everyone who calls his bluff or disagrees. Dissidents are envious of his "success", he says.
3: my question is: were YOU (one/anyone) that successful ( wealth, glamorous jobs, hot women, zen self-contentment, whatever ), wouldn't one rather spend his time contemplating Buddha in his Zen state of grace; banging his hot ladies, or spending his millions RATHER THAN BRAGGING ENDLESSLY ABOUT THEM ON THE INTERNET? [:o)][}:)]
Simple as that.
If you ask ME, I'd rather be banging hot ladies or spending my millions than bragging endlessly about it over the internet...IF I HAD millions to spend and hot ladies to bang, that is...:(;)
This simple line of thought is enough to get on the braggart's nerves and awarded me more bans around the net than ever.[8D]

---------

I started in 1999, looking around for fun.
Of course I started looking online because -you guessed it- I am not the hit of the party; I never made the cover of a gay magazine & no, no millions either.[:o)]
For many years now I have completely left the WWW/LD dating scene behind me, and am focusing on RELOCATION to the FSU ( learning, amassing wealth, whatever ).
Sure, I might be deluded in this relocation option (or fantasy) of mine...only time will tell...but for sure I am no more or no otherwise deluded than men chasing windmills online writing cuties (who might or might not even exist! ) and living fantasies most often ending in deceit, heartbreak, delusion, financial loss or all of them.
Sure, a few can make it to marriage; and we know divorce stats...some uncredited online "studies" both claim that MOB marriages stand 80% failure rate, or success rate. Truth might lie somewhere in-between...no free meal anyways.
Around 1999 i was scammed; actual $ wasn't much, but the loss of emotional integrity was enormous.
I met a few face-to-face scammers as well.
I travelled to the FSU/eastern Europe a few times: less than few, more than many.
I corresponded on & off (this has never been a full-time job ) with a couple dozens women or so: very few compared to the average MOB seeker. Quality over quantity was my goal.
Public reaction to my story ranged from calling me a loser, idiot and sucker because I was scammed, to calling me worthless, stingy & control-freak because I no longer play certain games.
I as well think initial correspondence, however short, is essential to part wheat from chaff.
Most contacts never went beyond initial correspondence stages...
When over time I mention that
1. I intend to relocate whenever possible.
2. I do not intend to support extended families (EG giving her aging mother an allowance; her father a new liver; getting her brother off welfare & her sister out of the brothel, with the final idea of sponsoring them over here if need be ).
3. I am not interested in single mothers.
4. I BUY NO VISA-TRAVEL/ACCIDENT-ILLNESS SCAM WHATSOEVER
Women who had confessed their undying love for my wonderful self & couldn't even imagine us being apart [:o)], mysteriously disappear.
I want to FIND a mate, not to HIRE one, so be it.
Some contacts just die without any apparent reason.
I met a few women but we were no match; ah...i never chased supermodels, for I have mirrors at home.
I even met people i deemed highly interesting, but nothing came out of it.
The logical retort is that after all this time, I must be a monster or something...
Well...I might hop on a plane, attend a row of socials and marry an attending novelty seeker, good-time girl, dating professional or prostitute (not ALL are such, but most indeed are ) the tenth day.
Following that logic, I might as well end up clean in court or worse.
I even tried throwing money at the problem...I lost the money and the problem wasn't fixed.
I came to the understanding WWW/LD dating ( I experienced many domestic dating schemes ) is WORTHLESS.

CompatibleOne
10-03-2007, 03:44 AM
What does MOB mean? And thanks for answering to my question. I can see you have been around a bit :)

ham
10-03-2007, 05:05 AM
MOB=Mail Order Bride.

Yes, I have been around and tried many ways, like FSU newspaper ads, personalized matchmaking, etc.
I need to emphasize this has NEVER been a full-time job.
Just many years ago, when some agencies were blowing the horn to the skies about placing an ad in a FSU newspaper, and about how that would GRANT you hundreds of instant replies, well i decided to try.
Needless to say it was another fairy tale.
OR I must be a goon, but judging from the pics of most of these online millionaires and womanizers, it just isn't so.
Now for the last few years I have left the WWW/LD dating scene.

CompatibleOne
10-03-2007, 10:04 AM
It is sad. Maybe you are doing something wrong? How old are you? What kind of women do you usually write? Where are you from? I mean the country? I could help you with advice. And what does "www/ld" mean?

ham
10-03-2007, 05:17 PM
Well, there might be speculation about me being a monster, both by a moral (EG control freak, whatever ) or physical perspective. None of which is true. We all have our soft & hard spots, our "broken record" spot, whatever, but the least I can affirm, judging by the many contrived, weird & elaborate personalities that attacked me over the years online, is that I am much more down to earth and much less full of cr-p, hence balanced, than all these loons selling fantasies online about their millions or whatever.
I USED TO WRITE (because I left it behind me now years ago ) the lowest layer of the "pretty women" spectrum: pretty, but not the models or goddesses ( I have mirrors at home ), trying to keep within league.
Sure, I considered doing something wrong, but all I can gather is that when I HONESTLY make clear I am not interested in sponsoring extended families, paying for travel-visa/accident-illness , paying for university etc, THEN that breaks the deal.
Conversely, I even tried throwing money at the problem, but that didn't solve things, either.
As well, I'm interested in finding a mate, not hiring one.
Some try to debate it, but face it: showering a(ny) woman with money under any form is akin to buy/hire one.
Second, I'm not a millionaire; I wouldn't for the life of me, but I can't afford spending $100.000 on a(ny) woman over three years, like one claimed over the net, then one day he woke up, wife was gone & cops were at the door with a DV charge.
Third, I am a man of stubborn convictions. Right or wrong, I think that makes me a person, not another stuffed toy.
I am mid 30s.
Perhaps I am worth nothing, but then so be it; some men lost their homes, retirement funds, jobs...what for?
The tag says love should be for my wonderful self, not my bank balance.
If I'm deluded in believing that, then I'd be ten times more deluded hoping that squandering my bank balance could perform the magic creating love where there is none, or altruism.

WWW=world-wide-web
LD= long distance

I left that behind me long ago, for good.
RELOCATION is my word.
Meeting REAL people outside the dog & pony show of internet dating.

dev1
10-04-2007, 01:28 PM
Dear Compatible One -

I just saw that this post was recently responded to and find it interesting that you question why I am here. That is actually a really good and thoughtful question! Finally!!! The reason that I searched this out is that the director of the website (from Heartafire.com) sent out an email a while back to all of her past clients asking us if we'd mind writing a note of endorsement to add to her agency's website explaining that there were people on the internet who are slamming her agency and she was very upset and not knowing what to do to counter the criticism. Thus, I wrote my endorsement as I had a terrific experience and keep in contact with many other couples from the same agency that also had positive experiences. Then I went to Google and found this post slamming her. Thus I responded. So there you have it.

Dear Ham,

Aha! at least now you are being real and telling (what appears to be) the truth. All that complete bull**** that you were saying about being a millionaire and a rocket scientist was so amusing. Glad to see that you are coming clean and you appear to be much more real now. Good luck to you in your search. However, one word of advice: it appears that you are immensely distrustful of the internet dating game. Why don't you join a club in your local area and meet girls that way. Of course, MOST girls want to be given gifts and taken out and enjoy having their dates spending money on them. If you don't want to do this and you think it is akin to prostitution - you are at a major disadvantage because that is just how it is ... internet or not. If you joined a local club or organization of interest to you, you'd probably much more successful at finding someone who has similar values.

Good Luck!

ham
10-04-2007, 03:02 PM
quote: All that complete bull**** that you were saying about being a millionaire and a rocket scientist was so amusing.

Actually I always make fun of the concept (see old posts ), but if YOU say otherwise...ah, there was a clown's face icon at the end of the post mr. Holmes.

quote: Thus, I wrote my endorsement as I had a terrific experience and keep in contact with many other couples from the same agency that also had positive experiences. Then I went to Google and found this post slamming her. Thus I responded. So there you have it.

Eh?
Who if not parties with vested interests would bother to google a brand name or service they had used to subsequently counter dissent?
Hell, do you like it? Good for you, but someone might not with his reasons not to.

quote:The reason that I searched this out is that the director of the website (from Heartafire.com) sent out an email a while back to all of her past clients asking us if we'd mind writing a note of endorsement to add to her agency's website explaining that there were people on the internet who are slamming her agency and she was very upset and not knowing what to do to counter the criticism.

So you can write a testimonial, and that is it.

quote:However, one word of advice: it appears that you are immensely distrustful of the internet dating game. Why don't you join a club in your local area and meet girls that way. Of course, MOST girls want to be given gifts and taken out and enjoy having their dates spending money on them. If you don't want to do this and you think it is akin to prostitution - you are at a major disadvantage because that is just how it is ... internet or not. If you joined a local club or organization of interest to you, you'd probably much more successful at finding someone who has similar values.

Well, yes, I left WWW/LD dating behind me years ago.[^]
Too many imposters and conpeople.

CompatibleOne
10-05-2007, 04:49 PM
Dev1, thanks for the comments. In any case, you never know who is behind all this writing and at the same time you never know what is true and what is not. Personally I think this forum is useless. You never know what is true. No matter what people write here, still there is a lot of lie going on. And even you Dev1, you say one thing, but who knows what the real situation is.
Also, I hope you have not forgotten to visit other 50 forums where they talk about this agency, have you?

Cheers

ham
10-05-2007, 05:36 PM
quote:Personally I think this forum is useless.

care to explain on which grounds?
Which forums would be useful, then?
Forums to me are useful only in exposing trends and schemes in scamming, irrespective of any colorful personality or absolute truth.
When I was scammed, there was little (if any) awareness, but forums such as these are helping to fix this problem.
People need at least an informed, fair warning; then, it's their problem.
During these years I have visited many of these MOB forums; many are dead or quiescent.
The very few that are still active (EG RWG, RMP, PL ) invariably end up as private lounge for a clique of bizarre individuals with colorful personalities and often agendas, who love to hear themselves bray.
In the end, like old RWG, you had (as subsequently admitted by their buddies ) people like agency owners making big money basically acting as resident gods of these forums, escorted by a retinue of sociopaths in need of belonging and back-patting.
These cliques of weird people blow very contrived stories up about themselves...the old RWG clique loved the motto "band of brothers" and delighted in soothing their chipped shoulders with iconic concepts like "tablets of stone" and whatever.
Chuck Norris, Steven Seagal, Sid Justice, Hulk Hogan and Bolo Yeung all in a room couldn't sport all that attitude and machismo...pfft!
There you find the donkeys who love to bray; the true losers whose reckoning takes place via cable; the clowns with glamorous jobs, billions in the bank and "just awesome" lives...
By the way, one of the old RWG pundits was an agency owner, but CLAIMED to be a big ticket cardiologist (or whatever medical ) as well.
Yet he was busy shilling at 3000 posts a year on some tier-IV website, orchestrating very graphic mud slinging contests with other aliases...[:o)]
PFFT![B)]:D

dev1
10-05-2007, 09:49 PM
Hello Compatible One,

You have the reasoning of a bright person and you intelligently and astutely express your thinking. I appreciate that. About your comment: the reason that I didn't reply to any other posts slamming that website is because this post came up first on my search and I unwittingly became engaged in such a ridiculous and inane argument from Ham (and, unfortunately, am still getting sucked into it now as you can see from my continual writing. LOL) that I figured I was just spinning my wheels with someone who is obviously a liar - which makes our rapport inconsequential and, therefore, us both total losers. So I figured I would get the same from most of the other posts so I didn't even bother searching out any more.

There are many good and worthy people in the world and also lots of nutty, ridiculous, idiotic, angry, frustrated and nasty people in the world, too. The only reason I replied to this is because YOU wrote something that made sense and posed an interesting question. I wish you good luck in your search and remember that there are scammers, malicious and bad people not only on websites but also at your local grocery store, local bar and even at your church ... but there are also LOTS of good and altruistic people too - I would suggest not to let your suspicions get the best of you until you give someone a chance and really listen to what the facts are. For example, if you and your brother get into an argument, it is likely that you both saw it in different ways. It is the same everywhere - people have different ideas of what is proper etiquette or behavior.

This has become just a waste of my time as I'm not getting anything out of it - but I thought that expressing a different side of the story would help others who are thinking about using that particular website - or any dating website for that matter. If this helps them, then good for them, maybe they will find their mate, or maybe their mate is in their local grocery store or wherever. If not, then so be it. I am tired of defensive writing and hope that everyone finds love like I did. Most of the time, if you allow love to come - it finds you. This is the last post I will ever write about it so take care and goodbye. All I can say is that I found love and I am happy. As for Ham, you sure seem to me to be an angry and mixed up person - I hope you find a good counselor before you try to get into a relationship so that if you ever find a person that is a good fit with you, you don't screw it up. Goodbye.

ham
10-06-2007, 06:27 AM
quote:As for Ham, you sure seem to me to be an angry and mixed up person - I hope you find a good counselor before you try to get into a relationship so that if you ever find a person that is a good fit with you, you don't screw it up. Goodbye.

PFFT!

quote:Thus, I wrote my endorsement as I had a terrific experience and keep in contact with many other couples from the same agency that also had positive experiences. Then I went to Google and found this post slamming her. Thus I responded. So there you have it.

Go back to google & find some other forum to "defend" your agency on.
What do you call THAT?
Minimum wage telemarketing?
Well...you can always ask your cousin at NASA to endorse your application...trading up is good[:o)]
Funny you use the word "liar" besides when you're shaving in front of a mirror.

But thanks for your kind words of concern...
Please urgently PM the address of YOUR psychiatrist...hoping that he will be able to help ME better than he did YOU.[B)][:p]

CompatibleOne
10-06-2007, 10:24 AM
Wow. I say I am out of this forum at all. Usually forums like that are to help each other and most of the people on this site are just mean. Oh, and by the way Dev1. I am not looking for anyone. I have been in a relationship for pretty long time now, measured in years and well, I am not looking for anyone. I am just pretty much involved in this whole dating thing, am a matchmaker from Ukraine and (well, I have this feeling that you are also a matchmaker as well, but I will keep this opinion for myself)as I already said in this forum it was a bit pity to see the sad faces of the guys when girls turned them off, but now as I read how you guys are talking to each other.......wow, I should not be sad, you all deserve what you guys have, just mean people. I would add something, but I guess I have nothing else to say, so have fun guys, it is a "good place" to spend most of your time at. regards

ham
10-06-2007, 11:05 AM
quote: Wow. I say I am out of this forum at all. Usually forums like that are to help each other and most of the people on this site are just mean. Oh, and by the way Dev1. I am not looking for anyone. I have been in a relationship for pretty long time now, measured in years and well, I am not looking for anyone. I am just pretty much involved in this whole dating thing, am a matchmaker from Ukraine and (well, I have this feeling that you are also a matchmaker as well, but I will keep this opinion for myself)as I already said in this forum it was a bit pity to see the sad faces of the guys when girls turned them off, but now as I read how you guys are talking to each other.......wow, I should not be sad, you all deserve what you guys have, just mean people. I would add something, but I guess I have nothing else to say, so have fun guys, it is a "good place" to spend most of your time at. regards

you are interesting.
Aren't you "hooked" anymore?
Well, before we discuss how your clients might (or might not ) be losers, misfits or other "it's the other guy who's the real loser" claim, I'd appreciate if you explained why did you accept them as clients? I mean, it's like a drug counsellor thinking druggies are scum.

Second, I suppose you (as any dating dealer or vendor for that matter ) made promises to them, that you could (at least to a telling extent ) control the dating game, to secure them a positive outcome...otherwise why would they hire YOU?
What about those commitments/promises?
I see that perhaps you think that if a man aces it, it's your doing; if he fails, then he's a loser/misfit who gets what he deserves.

Third, you forgot to mention any "good" forum.

I don't mind people thinking the worst of me, but I suggest they buy a mirror some time.

quote:o have fun guys, it is a "good place" to spend most of your time at. regards

Well, if YOU thought this place was worth spending YOUR time at, it MUST be ok...:D[:o)]

CompatibleOne
10-06-2007, 01:44 PM
Hi Ham. I will reply to your letter part by part.

You say: you are interesting.

I say: thanks, I am happy you like me.

You say: Aren't you "hooked" anymore?

I say: What the heck do you mean? You know, if you want people to understand what you are saying you should give some feedback to the subject you are referring to. The same applies to those "MOB" and "WWW/LD" that you write every once in a while. People should know what it means. It does not matter that you probably have give the explanation to it, but people are not going to read all of your comments to get to the point. Okay? The same applies to your question. What the heck do you want to ask me?

You say: Well, before we discuss how your clients might (or might not ) be losers, misfits or other "it's the other guy who's the real loser" claim, I'd appreciate if you explained why did you accept them as clients?

I say: man, no logic in your words at all. First of all I did not say they were losers, did I? Prove it to me! I wrote that they deserve it, but I did not say they were losers. To deserve something to happen with you and being a loser is not the same, is it?

You say: Second, I suppose you (as any dating dealer or vendor for that matter )

I say: It is not market to you. We DON"T sell anyone, so choose the right words.

You say: I suppose you (as any dating dealer or vendor for that matter )made promises to them, that you could (at least to a telling extent ) control the dating game, to secure them a positive outcome...otherwise why would they hire YOU?

I say: Do you write some kind of fairy tails or what? Do you know all the facts? NO! So why do you say that I made some kind of promises? ARE YOU AN IDIOT OR SOMETHING???????? NO! I guess you are just a blabber who likes to talk but never gives any facts, just some stupid thoughts, and no facts.

You say:What about those commitments/promises?

I say: You must be freaking kidding me once again. What kind of commitments are you talking about? I find you really strange man. I am sorry.

You say:I see that perhaps you think that if a man aces it, it's your doing; if he fails, then he's a loser/misfit who gets what he deserves.

I say: here is a deal. My opinion: if you have no brains and make wrong priorities, then it is YOUR problem, not someone else's, then SURE THING YOU DESERVE IT BUDDY. Tell me if I am wrong here.

You say: Third, you forgot to mention any "good" forum.

I say: I did not forget because I was not going to. Do you have some problems with your English? Or you just like to make stuff up????

You say: Well, if YOU thought this place was worth spending YOUR time at, it MUST be ok...

I say: well, it is always good to know the audience if you know what I mean. But I realized that this place is just a waste of time and there is nothing new that I did not know.

ham
10-06-2007, 02:33 PM
quote:I say: man, no logic in your words at all. First of all I did not say they were losers, did I? Prove it to me! I wrote that they deserve it, but I did not say they were losers. To deserve something to happen with you and being a loser is not the same, is it?

you are right.
You said "mean people", that is people with "bad" attitudes, and perhaps -just perhaps- "bad" attitudes come from "bad" psychology? Just asking.
you all deserve what you guys have, just mean people

What the heck do you mean? You know, if you want people to understand what you are saying you should give some feedback to the subject you are referring to. The same applies to those "MOB" and "WWW/LD" that you write every once in a while. People should know what it means. It does not matter that you probably have give the explanation to it, but people are not going to read all of your comments to get to the point. Okay? The same applies to your question. What the heck do you want to ask me?

Answer:

Somebody save me, I am addicted to this forum now. Do they add some kind of cocain in the air from the PC's cooler? Gosh, to hard to leave the place.

Is the above post yours? If so (prove, prooove, proooove it to meeeee! [:o)] ), I wondered why were you leaving so soon...
You are right.
Acronyms like WWW or MOB haven't been around for more than a decade...I made them up myself...you couldn't know.[:o)]

I say: Do you write some kind of fairy tails or what? Do you know all the facts? NO! So why do you say that I made some kind of promises? ARE YOU AN IDIOT OR SOMETHING???????? NO! I guess you are just a blabber who likes to talk but never gives any facts, just some stupid thoughts, and no facts.

So I buy an aspirin because it is supposed to make an headache go away; I hire a beautician to have my nails fixed, but you (as a service provider) make no promise. Why would people hire you then, if not to improve their odds at dating? Pretty weird. [xx(]
" Facts ", which "facts"?
I may be an idiot, but you sound like a teenager on booze with hyperactive disorder...:D

We DON"T sell anyone, so choose the right words.

And I am having problems with MY English? Boy oh boy! You do not "sell people" (as in human trafficking ), but SELL TO PEOPLE (A SERVICE) (aren't you a dating dealer? ).

I say: I did not forget because I was not going to. Do you have some problems with your English? Or you just like to make stuff up????

Ah...first you mention something, but then won't name it. Very good. I may be an idiot, but there ARE bigger ones.[:o)]

I say: well, it is always good to know the audience if you know what I mean. But I realized that this place is just a waste of time and there is nothing new that I did not know.

Oh, yes...I'm afraid you won't find any client here, sorry.:D