View Full Version : We must delete some true scam reports

08-06-2004, 10:42 PM

We need your advice. This is a typical story.
First we receive a report like this one:

"Name for Larischen is used for the name Larisa, on front of
photogalery of the a.m.website of heartafire. First she askes for money suport to pay for emails, than she askes fur support of german language lessons and for webcam conference with a femal translater."

Some weeks later we receive a letter like this one from a person who has sent the report:

"Dear Stop-scammers TEAM;
I would request to omit the following reported scam-person:
Controll Nr. RS - 01422 (Larisa Michova "Larischen").
I found out, that suspicion was not coming true.
Please delete Larisa from the scam-list, there is no justifed reason, that she has ever scamed.
Thank you for completion

For us everything is clear. "She askes for money for..." - pure scam. We don't want but we must delete such reports and let some scammers continue their scam activities.

What do you think? Waiting for your comments.

Best regards,
Stop-Scammers.com Team

08-13-2004, 02:15 AM
I think that they need to be kept on there, but include any reasons that the guy wanted to remove her from the list. You also might want to have some one working with you to try and verify the girl by writing to her also and seeing if she pulls the same thing.

You should have a status as possible scammer and provide a lookup into a database by name, city, scam type, and status. I would also consider entering the number of reports that have been made about an individual.

Since you use ASP on the site, it should not take too much to do it. If you cannot, I would consider hosting it and keeping the information in a database that could be searched.

Lone Gunman
08-13-2004, 03:21 AM
There's always a risk of an immediate urge of revenge, from someone. If they're feeling rejected.

And "someone" stands the risk of getting in to 2:nd thoughts, and regret an already made posting.

Keep track of those events.
I have no really good advice to share in this matter.
Maybe best to let things be as they are?
I'm glad I'm not Admin.

See ya

08-17-2004, 05:23 AM
you have to trust that the report was made in good faith. you don't change your mind later and say oh she didn't try to do the things i said. it was either done or not. odds are that he found out she was trying to scam him and she laid a guilt trip on him and claimed that the request for money was innocent and she just wants to be friends now. well if she asks for money - shes a scammer - i have written to 25 women and none have asked me for money after writing for 2 months - not a single one. you should keep up every single scam report - after all everyone has to use their best judgement when reading them and does not have to believe it if they don't want to.

08-17-2004, 12:31 PM
There is NO REASON to remove the report, legally, morally or otherwise. Unless the individual (the accused Scammer), makes a direct claim of wrongdoing, and is further willing to cooperate to verify her identity... removal is unnecessary!

I have encountered numerous scammers already posted on this website. The fact is surely that in most of these cases, only the pictures are being used. I would suggest that as much as 30%-40% of the images posted on this sight, are not even images of the actual person who emailed them to the individuals reporting the scammers! The images were likely copied and downloaded from a website of someone's personal homepage on GeoCities or one of the other free hosting sites. I know personally of two such instances where a photo was used by a scammer without the woman pictured in the image being aware of the use of her image by another party! So it is likely the woman featured in many of those photo images has any knowledge of the scammers? existence.

You must be diligent, and cautious in your dealings with anyone over the Internet. If you have not met them in person, how do you know they are real? So many women are often using Internet cafes in their communities. Having seen a variety of these cafes on my travels in Eastern Europe, I learned that many offer access to either a webcam or a digital camera. Remember, these cafes, although perhaps not as posh or modern as the eastern or western equivalent, are in business to make money. So, press the issue to have the woman get her picture taken with a digital camera, or webcam... even, holding a sign with your name on it! Just like women everywhere, they might say, "What, don't you trust me?" If you want to blindly trust a woman you have never met, with your valuable time and emotions (or money)... Be my guest! Push the issue, and be relentless! But do it politely and tactfully, just in case she is the real deal. If it will make you feel better about it... offer to send a small remittance to pay for your peace of mind! Use your on discretion. If she really likes you, she will find a way to make that picture happen!

I began corresponding, and eventually married a beautiful, young Russian girl, 7 years ago (no longer together, but that is another story). Perhaps, compared to most American men, I have been ahead of the learning curve in dealing with correspondence to women from foreign countries. Additionally, I had first visited Russia and Ukraine in the mid-1990's. So, my perspective is really quite different from those only now considering meeting a woman from Eastern Europe. My first experience has not dissuaded me, I will be doing it all over again, I assure you!

I have been involved with the Internet since its development. I have also had numerous opportunities to witness and investigate all sorts of scams and criminal activities developed on the Internet. The bottom line is that regardless of what country a woman is from, they typically have one common thread... They all seek stability, and the opportunity to improve their personal situation. Are we any different? Most importantly, they are looking for a good man, not just a handsome, sexy or rich man. Good men really are hard to come by, in most of their cities. The fact that there are nearly 12% more women than men between the ages 16 to 65 further illustrates their reasons for looking for YOU here on the Internet. Just use common sense, and perhaps review basic immigration laws or requirements to fully understand what is involved in bring a woman here, from another country. It's no impossible to find true love, but it will require a serious financial commitment on your part. So, be prepared; just DON'T be foolish with your investment of time or money!

Good Luck!

11-13-2004, 04:07 PM
To whom this may concern.
Seemed like a good topic to post this in, regarding a specific scam profile already up.

I have a tendancy to be a wordy person when typing, so please be patient.

This is my first time posting here, I have been emailing the girl since mid August, she is in this link to your own site(above). I am being careful however since I saw her scam report here recently. The one that "Brian L." made, I never met Brian though.

I have researched everything Olga Vasilyeva tells me, and successfully confirmed each one, russian baths, average wages her wage is 120 dollars, nearby cities, even time zone difference before she called one time(the time zone difference I had her figure out herself, sent small email with the time I sent it, inside my short message, but I already knew the difference, and she told me same number I figured), and recent holiday November 7th, all these and more that she told me about I also confirmed. I know its easy to find on the net, but information matches up and from more then one site. I am still being careful though. Does anyone know and that has been in Russia, if Russian Theatres have a booth for kissing in them? She told me about it one time.

I have mentioned that I'm poor more then once, and not going to send money on occasion, and still we email almost every weekday, and she never asks for money, she never professed undieing love, etc. We have agreed marriage is not a topic for discussion for now(seems to agree its possible though), and I brought it up one time, I was hasty one day during my parents divorce, and she told me I was hasty, and that marriage is not guaranteed even after we meet, but to be patient, and wait and learn about each other first, then we will see. If she was a scammer, wouldn't she of jumped at my hastiness?
I am 31 years old, but parents divorce is always hard to deal with, no matter the age. And that she said marriage discussions needs to wait until sometime after we meet before it could be discussed properly. I have admitted my temporary hastiness the next day or two, and told her why, and she was sympathetic with me, and my parents divorce.

I do not believe she is a scammer, it's possible she is, I believe she isn't. It's possible this Brian guy who made the report misunderstood something she said, I did a couple of times. There was a time a for a few days or so where she was worried her letters might of been offending me, or "frightened the moaning" of me, exact term she used once. On one day(Oct. 4 2004) she was worried I would cease writing to her, which confused me, I never mentioned I was going too, and that I appreciated her letters, and did so a few times during that period. At the time I wasn't sure what to think of that. Now I wonder if Brian was emailing her at the same time I got her letters, from when she worried about offending me. And maybe Brian said some things to her that were maybe not so nice, and she would of been understandably concerned about other foriegner(s) she also never met.(I am making a guess about what happened from my experiences, and not accusing him, or at least its not my intention too.)

Later on she eventualy told me, that she used to think Russians were the best, and foriegners were cynical, materialistic, and egoists. She no longer has that opinion since she's been talking with me. And that she was used to trusting everyone, now she realizes everyone has merits and demerits, etc. All understandable and realistic points of view I beleive. She could of trusted him too soon perhaps. Eventualy she told me that she trusted me, actualy said she talked to her mum, and told her that, and told me what she told her mom, and that she praised me too.

She calls me her dear friend now, and that "I have the good friend in your person". Her email address, name and picture is the same as I recieved, I did recieve 2 emails that were similar but there were very specific changes, that were specific to me, and greeting was different. Her english grammer is at least a little sloppy, but I can understand it better now. She never gave me her address so I can't confirm that. She works at what she called an "Automobile Column" as a dispatcher, what she describes sounds like a trucking company, and she does measurements, and routes, etc for the truck drivers. I will ask about the name of the company sometime. I recieved other pictures from her, all same person, and all in natural surroundings, a park bench, sitting on a rock, and in a car at night, with her dog, and I could see one or two White Birch trees, a tree I am very familiar with. (with red eye from camera flash in her eyes, and her dog) All of the pictures are digital camera quality and file size typical with digital cameras, I have a digital camera myself.

But she contacted me first on a site other then the one listed in the link (not christian mingle) the one I mention is a singles site for Mormons, or those interested in meeting single Mormons, even I had trouble finding that one site in the first place. From what I read on your site and similar web sites as yours, isn't it true that scammers usualy do not go to out of the way sites, is that a correct assumption? Though it may be possible.

I am not an ignorant person, and never jump into a situation blindly, even if I never found your site. by the way, I did a search for Sanchursk, Russia hoping to pleasently suprise her with some stuff I found out about her home town, but I was shocked to see her name show up in my google search, so I checked it out, and was more shocked afterwords. I'm going to be very gentle, because I beleive she is real. Soon I'm going to ask her about that time, and why she was worried about my leaving her that one day, and encourage her to tell me the truth, she expresses some trust in me.

One more note I feel is of importance, she told me she talks on themes, its possible she writes one email a day if she is emailing more then one person, and changes it per person. I checked out christian mingle and the Mormon singles site I mentioned, she has not checked either site at all, not logged in either, since at least 2 months ago. I even sent her a flirt message after I noticed her lack of interest in checking the site, and she never picked it up, and still hasn't. She told me recently(today) that she is no longer interested in anyone else, when I asked her to cancel her membership in the sites. That behavior I think is consistant with what I read Russian Women are really like, once they make up there mind. They will lose interest in checking the site, and may forget to cancel memberships. Am I correct about that too at least in general?

It could be a case of culteral misunderstanding for that scam report, its possible. I will keep you posted if anything out of the ordinary occurs. Near as I can tell, she writes every letter herself and has been at least for a while now, she has always answered me, and has not been defensive when I ask about some things. Olga Vasilyeva should at least be marked as possible scam. Or noted clearly in the report that its possible. Well, my opinion, based on everything I know, and we've been emailing since mid August.

I beleive that she is not a scam, but I am still being careful and gentle. I will try and get a private investigator to check her out sometime. I plan on visiting her, since I am poor but not too poor, I'm going to make the trip around the same time next year, and she is willing to wait, and plan on making the trip for more then 2 weeks, maybe 2 or 3 months. Tickets can usualy be rescheduled sooner I hear if needed.

simple signature for simple people

11-13-2004, 04:15 PM
By the way, that Mormon Singles site I forgot to mention is called ldshearts.com I believe she is real still. Like I mentioned I am being careful and gentle with her, and our friendship. I don't think she knows she's on here either.

simple signature for simple people

11-13-2004, 04:42 PM
MacGregor2k again:

OK, one more tiny note, I am going to intently study Russian before my trip, read, write, speak and understand, to a fair degree I hope. I am poor, but I am virtualy debt free, and can manage my finances with great skill now. I still have 1 year before my trip however.

See you later, and thank you for any help you might be able to do. I beleive my request is reasonable, and I have done my own checking on alot of things. But I am still careful and gentle, if she is real, I want to keep our friendship growing like it is. She is intelligent and wise in my experiences, and emails about daily life, questions, answers, etc. And occasionaly gives me greetings from her parents, or her girlfriends at work. Even a greeting from her grandmother, which she thought was funny, her grandmother sending greetings to a foriegner, and explained why, reasonable explanation too.

simple signature for occasionaly wordy people

11-15-2004, 08:47 AM
Basicaly I'm not sure what to think, input is appreciated. Also one of my friends emailed her a few times back in October, he got pictures of the same person, same name, same country. He doesn't think she's a scam, but I nor my friend has what I consider solid evidence.

Whoever she is, she is being consistant with information and pictures. My friend told me Olga stopped talking to him more or less just because he doesn't like blonde haired girls, I don't remember exact words. My friend is getting married to some other girl he met. And I told Olga indirectly about him and that he's getting married. I'll tell her in tonight's email that she knows my friend and who he is. I'll be gentle, etc, and see how she responds.

Even if no one ever reads my posts, at least I thank you for giving me some room to think and clear my mind a little, it helps. I'll cancel my trip if too many warning bells ring for me. She knows I'm not able to give money, so she can't get much of anything out of me anyways, if she happens to be a scam, yet she still email's me. But I plan on studying Karate of some sort, merely self defense. And studying Russian regardless of what happens.

I'll get at least one private investigator to check her out by end of year. And maybe a different one 3 to 5 months from now, still way before my currently planned trip.

Advice is always appreciated. That's why I posted, for advice. And what should I expect when I tell her she knows my friend already. If she is who she says she is I think I know what to expect, but what if the report is right, well? If any of my post's are read, well I'll already have her response by then anyways.

11-15-2004, 09:21 AM
I think you are doing the right thing by being honest with her and telling her that your friend wrote her. With any relationship you have to have honesty, or it will fail, so you might as well be honest with her from the start. Most honest women do not like to ask for money, so it is going well for you so far. Having her checked is a good idea, and ask her to scan her local passport for you too, so you can send to investigator later. Honest women have no problem with that, as they know there are many scammers out there. I don't think I would worry about taking karate. The scammers aren't out to beat you up.

I met a wonderful woman from Lugansk. Everyone says it is the scammer capital of the world. Well, I have visited her twice, just recently returned. We are planning to get married, and I will visit again in 6 months. What I'm trying to say is not everyone is a scammer, even if many people say they are. This trip I did buy a few nice things for her. She never asked for anything, but her family was very kind to me and took good care of me.

So I would say go meet her. You will find out much on the first visit. If she is a scammer, you will know, but you will still have travelled to another country and will meet other people there too. You are smart not to send her money. She will give up long before your planned visit if she is a scammer.

11-15-2004, 10:48 PM
Well, taking over a year to go meet her is not good. It gives you a lot of time to have a very large emotional investment in her and if she is a scammer, it is going to hurt all that much more when you fall. Without reading her letters to you, I cannot give you advice about what I think. I have been around this for a while (about 4 years). And, I have seen and continue to see a number of common and some inventive ways the dishonest people can work. If you have anything you would like advice on, let me know off list and I will try to help you.

11-16-2004, 01:13 AM
I can't make my trip sooner, I have to watch my friends house for 3 or 4 months next year. I will be careful in allowing emotions to build however. I will considor other options too. I am now proceeding with extreme caution, and today I mention malicious and clever internet scammers that sites on the internet warn about, and that they hurt and steal from people, along with that US visa sites warn of dangers in parts of Russia. I am trying to not be direct though. I am going to test her. She accepted news of already meeting my friend, and sends greetings to him, but I have been careful since I saw her on your site. And told that trust in internet is different then trust in person and that it is difficult to trust like that. To tell the truth there has been something a little odd about her letters, even though she seems constistant with events in life and what happened recent days, etc. I noticed something odd like I said(but wasn't sure what it meant then), even before I saw her on your site. But I am proceeding with greater caution. And I am considering to cancel my trip depending on how things go. I am considering showing her the link about her, but I am not sure. I said this however,
direct quote:

PS: I found your image on a site that I was not expecting, and two letters that were similar to mine, both from you. Do you know Brian L from Christian Mingle site. I don't know him, but he knows you.

that is all I said for that part.
I know that is taking a big chance real or not, but I am cautious now. and usualy that is not like me to be that direct, most of my letter is lighter then that, and not so direct. But I am cautious. But I am doing more preparing then I am letting on, I am going to study karate for self defense. And told you I may cancel my trip. But I will study Russian anyways.
maybe that was mistake, but its after everything else though. I asked for picture with her and her family. Karate is just a thought still.

11-16-2004, 06:57 AM
I went for a walk and feel a little better, the main thing is I don't know why she was worried she had upset me, why she thought she had frightened the moaning, why did she think I might leave. My only clue is the profile here. My heart and instincts still tells me she's real. And I'm going to ask her why she was worried about that. etc, etc etc, but I'm always kind and gentle, honest and friendly.

btw, I am self taught mostly in ways of understanding science, analytical, mathematical, and I am deeply religious(I'm not die hard pounding the fist, thats extreme) and normaly the two don't cause a conflict in my life. I'll update if she willingly supplies information, then I need independant confirmation. but that is a story for another time. Don't worry, I do have many friends, I am just a deep thinker. :)

One fact I do considor in her favor though, in her LDS hearts profile, she said she served LDS mission, she easily told me when I asked that she did not serve mission, and internet agency employee helped her(she usualy uses computer after work, no phone, and no computer at home) She admitted to not understanding anything in the profile then. If she had said just some random or truthful thing, is that I know how to reliably and positively confirm any LDS mission on the planet, and so do many other members of my church, we have various reliable resources to confirm existance of and location of any LDS mission, my church is very good at keeping detailed records and about family history, and you can use the family history resources yourself too. And if needed I can ask or write around and I think I can get confirmation that a particular LDS missionary served in a particular mission at a particular time, though I may not be able to under normal conditions of life. I know this is not for religious discussions and I am Not trying to start one, this is simple fact I know how to confirm, though it could take a while sometimes.

This is unrelated to Olga what I have below, just a type of scam I recieve once in a while. Or what I considor to be a scam.

in what I think is unrelated to this, I keep getting emails about this "rich person, or family" that all died in some accident. And they have massive accounts, that the bank officer or whatever wants help so the money doesn't get reclaimed by the bank or whatever financial intitution. They say the people who died have no next of kin, and they found me through internet searches or whatever. And I got one through ldshearts this week which suprised me, but maybe they search every site and send these scam letters to people, I always delete those messages. I have always considored those to be genuine scams. I never respond either. I don't think they would need help from some random american anyways, even if it was somehow genuine, wouldn't looking for a random American make it into a scam anyways?

11-16-2004, 08:44 AM
just a thought, some random scenerio, but what would happen in a hypothetical scenerio where two scammers found each other? I never heard of such a thing, but what would either do if both discovered the other was a scam as well?[?]

11-17-2004, 11:55 AM
She knew this person Brian and confirmed it too. I am asking her to help me. But what do you need for positive proof she is innocent? I am convinced now she is real, she denied nothing of talking with him, and my friend, and one other, and now I need to know what you need as proof of her. And I will get it accomplished in due time. I am asking for a scan of her local passport, but what else do you need? I need an answer to this please. My confusion is gone, and she still writes to me. And I told her tonight I have been trying to defend her here too. Which was my original intent actualy, that of defense.

Thank you for your help.

11-18-2004, 08:24 AM
This is my last post to the forums, don't get me wrong, you are helping many people with your site, and have a good service. I got independant agreement from someone on these boards that Olga is real.

I have daily emails going back to mid August I believe that she is an honest person, she never asked Brian for money, never asked me for money, and never asked my friend for money, she says she emailed Brian, my friend, and I, and one other, she is honest about everything. I am confident I will have no suprises from her next year. I told her I could help her get her name off of here, and she is not bothered by the presence of her name, as she is interested in me only. And that my trust in her is what counts, so I am no longer posting here about this topic. Though I'm not against giving some advice from time to time. I stand by my desicion, and I stand by her.

That is my last request out of sincere honesty that her profile is removed, it was put up by a simple mistake or simple misunderstanding. http://www.stop-scammers.com/scammer.asp?id=598

Thank you for your help.

11-18-2004, 06:47 PM
Hello MacGregor2k,

We have deleted this profile from our data base.

Best regards,
Stop-Scammers.com Team

11-19-2004, 11:22 AM
Hello admin:

Thank you for your kind assistance, I wasn't really expecting a response, like I said though it didn't bother her a bit, and the request came from me, not her, as it wouldn't of bothered her anyways for she is interested in only one person(me). And I had left it at that. I thought I'd check back and see what was up.

I thank you again, and I will pass on the good word to my Russian Girlfriend Olga. She is truly a remarkable girl, and I will be visiting her next year. And I will be learning Russian between now and then as well.

11-21-2004, 11:02 AM
Hello again:

I just thought I'd pass on the news that Olga is very happy with the good news I told her about being taken off the list here. She is very grateful and happy, and I am too actualy.

Thank you again for your valuable time out of your busy schedule to help two honest people.

MacGregor2k, and my girlfriend from Russia.

12-15-2004, 08:27 AM
Didn't you think that men can "report" woman who declined him as his revenge?

12-16-2004, 06:26 AM
Of course. That is one of the problems with the way things work in this forum and others like it. And what about the girl that is faithful and serious that writes to some jerk that never goes there and just strings her along lying to her the entire time about everything? You do not see a list of men that are essentially scammers here, or anywhere else for that matter.

12-16-2004, 04:56 PM
I just want to say in response to Raibert's submission above that it is ridiculous to speak of one party or the other being "faithful and serious" in an internet relationship, which consists of an exchange of emails back and forth, because an internet relationship is not a relationship at all. The relationship starts when the couple meets (if the right chemistry manifests of course).

The essential element of a scam is that one party defrauds the other of money on the basis of purporting an existence of a serious intent to have a relationship when in fact no such intent exists at all. The intent is theft -- pure and simple. The basic fact is that in the course of dealings between Eastern European women and Western men in which scamming occurs, 99+% of the time the woman is the "scammer" and the man the "scammee." That is the sine qua non of a website like this one.

Ladies have their own websites which operates a forum where the ladies can debate such topics as "marrying a good foreign man whom you don't love" and these sites, if you read Russian, give you insight into "honest" ladies' psychologies and motivations.

Of course, any submission of a reported scam should meet evidentiary standards set by the administration of the website and that evidence ideally should be plain to view by all rather than being witheld by the administration. In that way, any baseless claim ought to be obvious and the lady should be protected from a false claim put forth by a man she had rejected who took umbrage from and sought retribution for this rejection.

I do not deny that there are instances when Western men act wholly inappropriately, even egregiously, towards these girls either in the course of email correspondence or in the course or aftermath of a personal meeting --for example, sending them hate mail ample with expletives in response to rejection or, more coarsely, using girls simply as discount hookers on sex romp holidays. I do not condone these actions but, however repugnant, this is not scamming and not the subject-matter of www.stop-scammers.com. Perhaps ladies should avail themselves of such fora to exchange information about and protect themselves from such abusive vermin.

12-16-2004, 10:20 PM

Sorry, but to me a scammer is any one that is not truthful. According to the dictionary, the definition of the word is: a fraudulent or deceptive act or operation. Sorry Richard, but if the man writes for months promising to go see her and telling her how serious he is, and he never goes, he is a scammer by definition because he is performing a deceptive act. The only reason sites like this one does not is because they are registered in the USA and do not want to have to deal with liable suits from men that get taken to task by women they have, by definition, scammed. No where in the definition of scam does it say money has to exchange hands.

I do agree with you though that a real relationship cannot be based on just correspondence through the Internet. You have to meet and be together to build a true relationship. My fiance would take great exception to your assertion that you cannot be serious or faithful through the Internet. We were both serious about trying to build a relationship. And we were faithful to each other, committed to determining if we could build a relationship and what type of relationship it would be, friendship or friendship plus more. At first, it was based on communication and learning about each other. At our meeting and through our time together, we determined that we were good for each other and should be together. Now, we continue to build our relationship, as everyone must to make it work. But, we are building it through correspondence through the Internet and phone calls because we are not together yet.

So, I will stick with my assertion that men are scammers and women are scammers. At least until you get the definition of the word changed.

12-16-2004, 10:44 PM
Hi guys :D

Can I suggest something ? I think she was a real scammer :D Just the guy felt in love and after maybe few weeks she desided that it will be better to get marry him and to have better live than to ask for money. and.. the guy changed his mind. I think he was more angry than in love when he wrote the report... but he changed his mind ...
This is what I think. :D

12-17-2004, 05:10 AM
I've just reported my first scammer. It was also the first correspondance of any length I entered into having just started online dating. I hated to do so, but I could see other people falling for her as she was very pretty and very convincing in her reluctance to ask for my help to pay for her to visit me.

The point is that you can't wait for them to accept money and not use it for the intended purpose. The sites I saw her on both have active anti-scammer policies that strictly forbid people from asking for money, and if there is no discussion - I was offering to jump on a plane to see her and she simply ignored that possibility - there is no choice but to assume she is a scammer.

I think we must make sure that all the women who register for dating sites are aware that they will be reported if they ask for money - that way they will avoid doing so if they are genuine. There's a very simple way of doing this - ask the sites to email all their members telling them, and freezing their accounts until the acknowledge the rule and agree to abide by it.

12-17-2004, 05:24 AM
The agencies will not do that unless they are also honest. Most of those seem to be few and far between.

01-19-2005, 02:30 PM
Hello again:

I was more then likely mistaken, when I thought that Olga wasn't a scammer, I did a search for her on multiple singles sites today actualy and found her on some of them, confirmed it because the rest of her profile info and essays, etc are identical(on sites where she doesn't have pictures, and does), same person/name/picture on them but different areas of Russia, or US it seems.

She uses different areas in different singles sites: New York, New York in one, a different part of Russia in another, and Sanchursk, New York in ldshearts.com. I am not sure what that means. I think most normal people would put in the same local area, town, etc information with each site. Also, on the following sites blacklist page
http://www.flowers-to-russia.com/shop/blacklist.shtml, theres a person named Elena Medvedeva elenochkayo@mail.ru with that email address who is black listed, using the same street address Olga uses, but different email address/name. You can check it out for yourself if you want. Fortunatly I only lost time, and a single Thanksgiving card. If my posts above here were wrong, please email me if you desire more pictures of her for your site. I have a few now, probably half a dozen.

I am not going to email her anymore. I won't be rude like some have been, its not who I am. I beleive in the ways of the gentleman, kindness, open doors for ladies, etc.

Yes I made a mistake, and I admit it, but I have learned alot from this. She contacted me first on ldshearts.com by the way

I will make a new post here with as many of the sites as I can find her profile on, after I get someone elses opinion. I talked with someone who I know to be a real person I met recently. And they confirmed suspicions I had about Olga for a long time. I am an optomostic person, and that may of effected or affected my judgement for a time in that case. But this has been a learning experience for me though. I don't have any harsh feelings towards the people of Russia, just am much more aware of what to look for now.

I thank you for your help now, and in the past.

01-19-2005, 03:29 PM
Hello again:

I searched the official New York Site, there is no such thing as Sanchursk, New York, as she listed on ldshearts.com

Just thought I'd post that bit of info, and ldshearts.com has all the major countries listed on the location selector, so that wouldn't of been a problem either.

Lone Gunman
01-21-2005, 11:21 AM

And you who fought so fiercely, and YES so wordy, for her honour!

You are entitled to a little bit of shame now;)

See Ya

01-21-2005, 04:55 PM
Hey, I'm only human, and I made a mistake, I ignored the warning signs that were already there. But I did learn my lesson. My last letter is written, saying good bye. She never asked me about myself, most of her letters were about other things then herself, ignored every attempt at asking her about contact through IM's, etc

I let confusion get the better of me back then. But I have learned, on one of her singles profiles, one location is near the Black Sea, another is in Sanchursk, New York(there is no Sanchursk there), another one is New York, New York. She has singles profiles on the following sites so others reading the forums know what to be aware of: username is: Olgavs
www.ldshearts.com username olgavs location: Sanchursk, New York
www.allmates.net username olgavs location: Sanchursk
www.singlesdepot.com username olgavs location: New York, New York
www.allintimate.com username olgavs location: site doesn't show
www.jumpdates.com username olgavs location: Abadzekhskaya, Adygeya, Russia

you folks can do with this information what you want, if you want pictures I have them

I made a mistake, and should of listened and left back then, its been a learning experience

01-21-2005, 04:58 PM
I lost no money though, just a single thanksgiving card, and some time too. I lost nothing else actualy. And learned a valuable lesson