PDA

View Full Version : Confidential Connections

Pages : 1 [2]

dublindevil
01-10-2007, 08:16 PM
I think we should start a new Topic, where UALadys leads on from CC, to show that UALadys is now the new topic. ? This would also show up on Google etc, and therefore be seen by others. ?
I have started it on the Topic 'scam or not' so it now shows up next to the CC topic. What does everyone think ?

<h3>The truth is cheap, lies are expensive.
Power to the People is long Overdue</h3>

Jackspades
01-10-2007, 08:19 PM
Snake,

$50 to meet a girl, what happens if she does not show up? So they did not give you a hard time, which office did you go to, do you have an address, so I know where to go. I can imagine the Buenos Aires office being "dumb". These are not rocket scientists here.

The girls I talk to are completely real, however, there are ones that randomly write me, I do not believe their letters. All the girls I wrote to that I firmly believe are real, I initiated the contact.

I know what you all are planning to do, I personally hope it takes you time to gather data, responsibly, I think you will have one crack at it, I think the smoking gun will be if you can get a translator who quit the agency to admit to the frauds from within. THAT IS WHAT WILL PUT THIS ON THE NEWS AND BE REALLY REALLY HARD CORE!!!! I also would ask that if you do sue, part of the lawsuit should include that the agency give out the contact information that us men have wanted, and paid thousands of dollars, and got nothing in return. The reason I say this is that there are still men like myself, who are positive they are talking to real girls and it is not the translator, and we will be aggravated if the agency is bust and we can't even get any contact info for all the money we spent. It is not just money, alot of us guys have invested emotionally to this which is worse. Money can atleast being earned back. I would like to contribute to the suit in any way I can, but you MUST BE CONSIDERATE to guys who are still trying to get contact information. I agree the company is deceptive and is shady, is run poorly, and tricks clients, but at the same time, there are men who have said it was "ok, you just have to be very careful". I will also say, that it is my impression that the agency translators ALSO edit what the girls write back to me. One girl who I completely believe is on the level, wrote me telling me how she has learned something about the agency, and then the sentence trailed off, and the next sentence was......completely different subject. The biggest deception and burden of proof is that we must demonstrate the translators are screwing us. How can we demonstrate this unless we have hard evidence from a former CC employee?????? Even then they can always argue, "communication and translation difficulties", or that the translator was a "former disgruntled worker, who was fired for poor work and now she is accussing us." So you all must start to think on this level, if you want to take it to the next level. For me, I have 5 girls, that I completely believe are real, that I want to meet before you guys take down this whole entire operation. But I completely support all of you, we are all brothers in the same situation. [size=5]PROMET[/size=5], look man, I am not judging you, I was just stating the obvious, girls are girls , women are women, regardless if they are using CC or not, you JUST DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS IN THEIR HEADS, YOU CAN NOT PREDICT ANYTHING! The girls using an agency to date foreign men, aside from the agency these girls may have their own agenda, so it is not that the agency alone is using them, these girls are using the agency. RALF, I completely agree, if you can find out if you are the preferred man writing her, that is, if you are not just a member of the fan club, that is a huge thing. 3 of the 5 girls I talk, I believe I am their main guy they write, "that they are interested in". The other 2 really like me, but they are very conservative, and cautious and take a "wait and see approach". Out of the 3 that I think I am their main guy, only one is obsessive about being my girlfriend when I visit (SHe is also only 19 years old), the other 2 feel the same but are more reserved about it, the whole "we need time together, it is too early to do anything", stuff. By the way, I will be doing the video conferencing thins with the 19 year old to see if it is her. What should i look for that would be suspicious? Is their any way that they just videotape the girl generically, and use that video, in everyone's videoconference with that girl? These are the kinds of things from the inside, that we all need to know what happens, to bring a genuine law suit with teethe against this company if you guys are REALLY serious about it. Just my thoughts. Love you all!!!

Suckered
01-10-2007, 08:38 PM
Yes Dublindevil, you are right again!! We now need to concentrate on ualadys.com site because this will show up on Google search engine and they will not be able to scam new members that are unfamiliar with the old CC. Also, for those writing to Valentina, My friend Randy had chosen her to write to a short time ago but has dumped her and the site because he and I easily detected her scam letters(or those of the person pretending to be her). She would send these crazy love you only letters to him but when confronted with questions of when is the best time fot him to come see her, she would not answer, but only speak in parables and legends. Since the beast CC was wounded and went down, it has been replaced by another beast from the sea(of human suckers),ualadys.com. Sounds kinda familiar does'nt it, for those of you familiar with the book of Revelation. Let us ALL keep shooting our missles at this NEW beast and bring it down too guys!!!

Cal Stubbington

snakehandler
01-10-2007, 08:39 PM
to jackspades, i went to argentina 2 i guess. it was on Diagonal Norte,
Roque sans Penia 730 8th floor. There is a sign inside the building that says conf conn. Aynyway the girl showed up but maybe you could agree with more girls for the prize of one.
Anyway it was easy to find and Buenos Aires is very relaxed when you stay in the centre. The outskirts are not very nice as in every south american city.

Prometheus
01-10-2007, 09:01 PM
Dublin, I think the header should be "Confidential Connections is now UALAYDS.COM" or "UALADYS.COM is Confidential Connections Part II, The Mark of the Beast" something to that effect. ;)

dublindevil
01-10-2007, 09:24 PM
quote:Originally posted by Prometheus

Dublin, I think the header should be "Confidential Connections is now UALAYDS.COM" or "UALADYS.COM is Confidential Connections Part II, The Mark of the Beast" something to that effect. ;)

Good Idea. ! :D Have changed the Topic name to Ex: Confidential Connections. :) Hope thats ok. ?
Could everybody now please move to that Topic so that we start building pages on it. ? See you there. ! :D

siberianhusky
01-10-2007, 10:01 PM
This is good that you have made another topic but with ualadys with it so everyone can see what is going. Just before the CC site went under I sent Elena a gift (I believe they were flowers, will check) so lets see if she has thanked me for them in her loving letter to me. Look I have received another letter from Elena G. #1587 today so I will post it here.

THIS LETTER WAS TRANSLATED FOR ELENA

Hello my dear _______!

Thank you so much for your wonderful letter.

I missed you so much within the several days while the Agency was closed. As I understood, the Agency had some technical troubles and now it even has some other name. You imagine, I came up to the Agency and the office was closed and I can?t catch them on the phone. And I can?t express my gladness when they called me in the morning today and told that everything is all right and I can come to the office to get your letter.

You know, within these days I worried so much, I was frightened with a thought that I can loose you. We correspond via the Agency and we have no other way of communication, but they told me to day not to worry, everything will be all right, they just had some temporary problems.

_______, dear, I have not much time today as I have come to the Agency during my lunch break. But I want you to get my letter as soon as possible.

How are you doing, my dear? How is your mood? I hope your mood is still a holiday one!

Concerning myself, for some reasons I think that the holidays were such a long time ago? I celebrated New Year at home with my parents. My brother and his girlfriend came to visit us and we had a family celebration and met the New Year. By the way, so you know that according to the Chinese calendar this is a year of Fire Pig and it is very favorable in all senses, so I wish all your dreams and beginnings come true and everything you?ve decided may happen too!

Concerning Christmas, I have also spent that holiday in a family circle. Right on Christmas it was the official acquaintance of my brother girlfriend?s parents and the parents of mine. They invited our family to their place for Christmas and we celebrated together.

My dear _______, you know, I have picked a magic wish while the clock was counting minutes till the New Year. Of course I can?t tell you what wish it was as it won?t happen in that case, but that wish is about you and me.

_______, my dear, I wish you a wonderful day and I am waiting for your letters?

I have to go to work now.

Sending you my kiss.

Lena

Well as you can see she has completely forgetten about the wonderful gift I sent her for her countries Christmas (Jan. 7) and this does not surprise me now but it is to late. Remember I did all this prior to finding this forum about CC which is now ualadys.

Dublin I have all the receipts from all the gifts I have sent will they be any use in the future? What about this guy who's cousin is an International Lawyer, does he seem legit to talk to?

Thanks, Siberian

siberianhusky
01-10-2007, 10:06 PM
Hey Jo Blo

It would be of interest to me if I can get a copy of the ladies info that you have, that is if you are willing to send me a copy to my email, but if not now worries.

Siberian

quote:Originally posted by Jo Blo

quote:Originally posted by dublindevil

quote:Originally posted by nomorescam

Hi guys

Well I have been reading this topic for the last couple of weeks and thought it was time for me to tell you what I am currently doing.

I have been using CC/UALADYS for a short time and have been speaking to three ladies one of which seemed very genuine. But I started to notice inconsistencies with the other two.
With my own findings and after reading so many similar stories on this forum I felt something had to be done.

My cousin is an international lawyer and it was time to see what he could do for me. Needles to say he is all over this like a rash. He started to look into what can be done legally should we be able to find proof that this business is not being run legitimately. And it is good news legally.

We have been in contact with a broadcasting company who have told us they will be willing to help if we can come up with a strong enough case. We have booked flights to Ukraine, followed by New York and will be on our way soon.
I think I have also found that CC is in operation through another agency (not ualadys.com) and that is still online and working. We are now on there case. I?m not saying they are CC as we can?t prove it but we have found some good evidence. If it does turn out to be them it?s going to be huge and the broadcasting company will love it. I will post that agency here should it be CC.

I noticed a few people on here would like legal action to take place. We will be happy to help and would appreciate any help you may be able to offer us.

If anyone from CC would happen to be reading this (and I hope you are) please feel free to respond. If you are running a legitimate business you should have no fear of contacting us and resolving all our issues. You must be able to see how this is damaging any reputation you have left. We would be more than happy to discuss our issues with you.

I will keep you posted with our progress.

Great stuff. I hope your genuine too. ? If you need any help I have a fairly good dossier on CC and I know the owner of 'confidentialconnections.NET - Have a look at it and see what you think. I also have 100's of letters from girls on CC, going back two years. If any project goes ahead please let us know, with links, so we can keep uptodate.
I have also alerted a lawyer in America, and he is waiting for me to send him all my data. However he is likely to be a little expensive, so maybe your own project would be cheaper. ?
Hello Dublindevil, I am a newbie here, but i do understand what most guys feel, very ripped off, if it is any help to you i have the names of about 20 girls (including surnames) like someone else got,i think it is because i DO NOT live in the USA (its because of the IMBR law in the USA) but USA law does not apply here, the engineers of what appears to be a scam may well be victims of their own carelessness, so write me, and i will try to help, yours 'Jo Blo'.

siberianhusky
01-10-2007, 10:08 PM
I would definitely like to contribute to the efforts you and your cousin are making as I have lots of letter from three woman plus receipts for gifts all saved so if I can help in any way possible please let me know ASAP!!!!!!

Thanks, Siberian

quote:Originally posted by nomorescam

Hi guys

Well I have been reading this topic for the last couple of weeks and thought it was time for me to tell you what I am currently doing.

I have been using CC/UALADYS for a short time and have been speaking to three ladies one of which seemed very genuine. But I started to notice inconsistencies with the other two.
With my own findings and after reading so many similar stories on this forum I felt something had to be done.

My cousin is an international lawyer and it was time to see what he could do for me. Needles to say he is all over this like a rash. He started to look into what can be done legally should we be able to find proof that this business is not being run legitimately. And it is good news legally.

We have been in contact with a broadcasting company who have told us they will be willing to help if we can come up with a strong enough case. We have booked flights to Ukraine, followed by New York and will be on our way soon.
I think I have also found that CC is in operation through another agency (not ualadys.com) and that is still online and working. We are now on there case. I?m not saying they are CC as we can?t prove it but we have found some good evidence. If it does turn out to be them it?s going to be huge and the broadcasting company will love it. I will post that agency here should it be CC.

I noticed a few people on here would like legal action to take place. We will be happy to help and would appreciate any help you may be able to offer us.

If anyone from CC would happen to be reading this (and I hope you are) please feel free to respond. If you are running a legitimate business you should have no fear of contacting us and resolving all our issues. You must be able to see how this is damaging any reputation you have left. We would be more than happy to discuss our issues with you.

I will keep you posted with our progress.

Prometheus
01-10-2007, 10:18 PM
Siberian,

My experience is that, once you complain about your gift not being acknowledged, she will tell you that she only learned of your gift AFTER she wrote you that letter. Then a few days later you'll be sent some photos in your album that you will have to pay to download. That seemed to be the modus operandi for me.

dublindevil
01-10-2007, 10:57 PM
Hey Guys. don't forget we have now moved to: UAladys Ex:Confidential Connections forum page.
Hope you will all move there and post on it. ?
Cheers.

Jackspades
01-11-2007, 12:11 AM
Thanks a lot Snake,

What hotels do you reccommend? So you stayed in the center? Did you call the agency up and ask for the address or did you just go down there? What did they make you sign? I think as an american I have to fill out all this bull**** paperwork because our current government is ignorant and does not follow the constitution. I have heard stories, that Buenos Aires girls see a foreigner, an american or european guy, and make him spend all his money on them. I am not talking about AGENCY GIRLS, I am talking about the girls down there in general. One guy I read about, he was german, at the end of his trip there he had no money and was debating in his head if his Buenos Aires Girlfriend was worth it although she was very beautiful. As far as the agency, I AM POSITIVE THERE ARE SOME GOLD DIGGERS THERE! The girl that you met there, you corresponded with her through email? Did she get your email and was it her who wrote you back? I think alot of the girls there expect a foreigner to wine them and dine the crap out of them.

quote:Originally posted by snakehandler

to jackspades, i went to argentina 2 i guess. it was on Diagonal Norte,
Roque sans Penia 730 8th floor. There is a sign inside the building that says conf conn. Aynyway the girl showed up but maybe you could agree with more girls for the prize of one.
Anyway it was easy to find and Buenos Aires is very relaxed when you stay in the centre. The outskirts are not very nice as in every south american city.

chasm01
01-11-2007, 09:04 AM
siberian

Do these letters look familiar to you???????

Hello my dear___________

Thank you so much for your wonderful letters.

I missed you so much within the several days while the Agency was closed. As I understood, the Agency had some technical troubles and now it even has some other name. You imagine, I came up to the Agency and the office was closed and I can?t catch them on the phone. And I can?t express my gladness when they called me in the morning today and told that everything is all right and I can come to the office to get your letter.

You know, within these days I worried so much, I was frightened with a thought that I can loose you. We correspond via the Agency and we have no other way of communication, but they told me to day not to worry, everything will be all right, they just had some temporary problems.

Missing you..

Lenochka

Letter2

have not much time today as I have come to the Agency during my lunch break. But I want you to get my letter as soon as possible.

How are you doing, my dear? How is your mood? I hope your mood is still a holiday one!

Concerning myself, for some reasons I think that the holidays were such a long time ago? I celebrated New Year at home with my parents. My brother and his girlfriend came to visit us and we had a family celebration and met the New Year. By the way, so you know that according to the Chinese calendar this is a year of Fire Pig and it is very favorable in all senses, so I wish all your dreams and beginnings come true and everything you?ve decided may happen too!

Concerning Christmas, I have also spent that holiday in a family circle. Right on Christmas it was the official acquaintance of my brother girlfriend?s parents and the parents of mine. They invited our family to their place for Christmas and we celebrated together.

Sending you my kiss.
Lena

Well Elena seems to be quite a busy girl by all accounts and it does make you think that the she receives a commission for each letter she replies to.

I am going to Kharkov at the end of February and Elena G is on my list of girls to meet. I will be able to give you more info when I return

Chasm01

siberianhusky
01-11-2007, 10:38 AM
quote:Originally posted by chasm01

siberian

Do these letters look familiar to you???????

Hello my dear___________

Thank you so much for your wonderful letters.

Missing you..

Lenochka

Letter2

have not much time today as I have come to the Agency during my lunch break. But I want you to get my letter as soon as possible.

Sending you my kiss.
Lena

Well Elena seems to be quite a busy girl by all accounts and it does make you think that the she receives a commission for each letter she replies to.

I am going to Kharkov at the end of February and Elena G is on my list of girls to meet. I will be able to give you more info when I return

Chasm01

That is seriously f****d up!!!!!! Both letters are word for word the same. You would think that they would take out or add on to letters instead of just cut n paste. Everyone who communicated with her most likely have the same emails throughout their correspondence with her. I will stick it out until these motherf*****s get reamed by all of us.

Siberian

chasm01
01-11-2007, 10:55 AM
Siberian

I am corresponding with 2 other girls, they are not in the top 100. It seems to me that the girls in the top 100 are cash generators for UA. The other 2 girls I write to seem very genuine and always answer my questions and they often have questions of their own.

It is a bit of a minefield to cut a clear path as to who is genuine and who is not. I mean look at the state of the economies of the old Eastern bloc countries, I am sure not only UA but lots of other agencies operate in the same fashion and that the girls see this as an opportunity to earn money, which is hard to come by.

But I have no doubts about Elena G she is definitely working for UA in one capacity or another. I also think she is either already married or has a boyfriend and is using UA to fund her education.

What are your thoughts??

Chasm01

siberianhusky
01-11-2007, 11:05 AM
Hey Chasm01

Let's bring this topic over to the UA forum so we can bring more pressure towards UA. As for your thoughts I do agree with you 100%!! I have said it before and that is the women on the 100 list are getting a percentage handed to them either for their education or just plain cash to make a living. There is no doubt they also have other jobs, like boyfriends or husbands so they can make a living on letting UA scam everyone else while they provide a new picture here or there and answer a letter once in a while in their own words but otherwise they are in it for the money. It is a money game and it will always be this way unless someone like us can stick it to them.

Siberian

imported_uljoh
01-11-2007, 11:17 AM
Hi again folks,
It seems the new site is down again. Maybe their server has crashed?

This is the info you get:

Err: Error DB: [(2003, "Can't connect to MySQL server on 'db-priv' (111)")]
err: i am trap now! (vph.crash_err set 1) or somebody want trap do= trap

uljoh

siberianhusky
01-11-2007, 11:25 AM
I'm getting the same messege uljoh so don't feel left out.

Something smells fishy

Siberian

imported_uljoh
01-11-2007, 03:40 PM
Great guys
Now ualadys.com is down.

But "Confidential Connections" is back telling:

Attention
We are sorry but the server is closed for maintainance.
Please try again later.

Thank you.

uljoh

hairbag30
01-12-2007, 04:12 AM
I am new to this site and think the e-mail-a day program is a great idea! I found this site Monday the 8th and have been reading both postings, all 11 pages on the CC forum and was happy to see this new forum up.
I have been a member of CC since last May when a woman on another site told me she lost her friend who translates and would communicate with me on CC.( Sound familiar?!!) Going against my better judgement and ignoring this ?red flag?,[B)] I joined and have been writing to her and another woman! I see how highly the Simferopol office was regarded I decided to send her a copy of the first letter she wrote to me and was quite surprised when she replied that it was not her letter!:( The two woman I am writing to seem real but thank God I always have those nagging thoughts of common sense to keep me in reality!
I am no complete dummy and always try to keep the ?little head?[}:)] from doing all the thinking but some of these letters are just to obvious! It is a shame that I did not keep Miss ?4001"[:o)] or Galina S of Kherson (2683)[:o)] or Olya G of Zhitomir (4288)[:o)] who keeps writing even after I said I was not interested and who has written me again and sent me 7 new pictures to go with the 28 she sent 2 months ago, 2 months after I said I was not interested!
I would love to know if anyone else has been corresponding with the following 3:
Julia K. 1275 (Kharkov)
Anna T. 7586 (Simferopol)
Dasha N. 2566 (Kherson)
Yuliya B. 7074 (Zaphorozhye)
I have gotten a slew of others from the ?Big 4" but never opened them and deleted them! If I knew then what I know now I would have saved everyone!!!
I have been to the Ukraine 3 times and had a blast everywhere I went. If you like to ski, the Carpathian Mountains are quite nice. I found Odessa very interesting, Nikolaev was nice but be careful, major drug trafficking and use. It looked like that city was the entry point for all of the Ukraine!! Kherson was nice but the women are getting like the women in Lugansk, bride scams as a cottage industry, but if you go in with your eyes wide open, use some common sense, you will have a good time!;)
Thanks for the eye opening forum! Will be tuned in at least once a day! On to do some research and maybe try the Yahoo personals!
Let me know what I can do to be one big pain in the ass to ualadys.com!:D
Hairbag

GMAN
01-12-2007, 09:24 AM
I have just written UAFLadys a letter asking if their service will be better under new management i am also tired of girls not answering direct questions still writing to me when i say i am not interested or stating they are only writing to me and then finding out they are also writing to other guys and when confronted they accuse me of not going to visit them soon enough i also wrote to Daria P ,Elena G ,Valusha and realised they write to dozens of men what i wonder are any of the girls real.
?

gtearne

dublindevil
01-12-2007, 02:34 PM
quote:Originally posted by hairbag30

I am new to this site and think the e-mail-a day program is a great idea! I found this site Monday the 8th and have been reading both postings, all 11 pages on the CC forum and was happy to see this new forum up.
I have been a member of CC since last May when a woman on another site told me she lost her friend who translates and would communicate with me on CC.( Sound familiar?!!) Going against my better judgement and ignoring this ?red flag?,[B)] I joined and have been writing to her and another woman! I see how highly the Simferopol office was regarded I decided to send her a copy of the first letter she wrote to me and was quite surprised when she replied that it was not her letter!:( The two woman I am writing to seem real but thank God I always have those nagging thoughts of common sense to keep me in reality!
I am no complete dummy and always try to keep the ?little head?[}:)] from doing all the thinking but some of these letters are just to obvious! It is a shame that I did not keep Miss ?4001"[:o)] or Galina S of Kherson (2683)[:o)] or Olya G of Zhitomir (4288)[:o)] who keeps writing even after I said I was not interested and who has written me again and sent me 7 new pictures to go with the 28 she sent 2 months ago, 2 months after I said I was not interested!
I would love to know if anyone else has been corresponding with the following 3:
Julia K. 1275 (Kharkov)
Anna T. 7586 (Simferopol)
Dasha N. 2566 (Kherson)
Yuliya B. 7074 (Zaphorozhye)
I have gotten a slew of others from the ?Big 4" but never opened them and deleted them! If I knew then what I know now I would have saved everyone!!!
I have been to the Ukraine 3 times and had a blast everywhere I went. If you like to ski, the Carpathian Mountains are quite nice. I found Odessa very interesting, Nikolaev was nice but be careful, major drug trafficking and use. It looked like that city was the entry point for all of the Ukraine!! Kherson was nice but the women are getting like the women in Lugansk, bride scams as a cottage industry, but if you go in with your eyes wide open, use some common sense, you will have a good time!;)
Thanks for the eye opening forum! Will be tuned in at least once a day! On to do some research and maybe try the Yahoo personals!
Let me know what I can do to be one big pain in the ass to ualadys.com!:D
Hairbag

Hello Hairbag. Love your nickname ! :D
If you would like to help you you could join us and send a message to UAL support every day. ? So far there are only 3 of us, so the more the better. Unfortunately the email system here is not working so you could let me know your email address and I will send you a copy of the 'letter'.
Thanks.

dublindevil
01-12-2007, 02:36 PM
quote:Originally posted by GMAN

I have just written UAFLadys a letter asking if their service will be better under new management i am also tired of girls not answering direct questions still writing to me when i say i am not interested or stating they are only writing to me and then finding out they are also writing to other guys and when confronted they accuse me of not going to visit them soon enough i also wrote to Daria P ,Elena G ,Valusha and realised they write to dozens of men what i wonder are any of the girls real.
?

gtearne

Hello Gman. :-)
Perhaps you would join us and send a letter to UAL support every day. ? If your interested let me know your email address and I will send you a copy of the letter to send to them.
Thanks.

dadepfan
01-12-2007, 07:22 PM
Hi JB

Could you send me that list?

dadepfan@desautel.net

Dave

Hello Dublindevil, I am a newbie here, but i do understand what most guys feel, very ripped off, if it is any help to you i have the names of about 20 girls (including surnames) like someone else got,i think it is because i DO NOT live in the USA (its because of the IMBR law in the USA) but USA law does not apply here, the engineers of what appears to be a scam may well be victims of their own carelessness, so write me, and i will try to help, yours 'Jo Blo'.
[/quote]
Jo Blo.
I am not in the USA either. ! My profile shows 'Ireland' I think ?
Anyway CC would not give me any surnames, or 'anything' whatever so if you have some yes, I would be very interested. It would also allow me to search for them on Scam sites, google, etc, which I could not do without surnames. ! If you want to write to me click on my profile and it should allow you to send me an email.
Have you ever registered on any other site using that nickname ? The name just sticks in my head. ! :D

[/quote]

David A Desautel

dadepfan
01-12-2007, 07:25 PM
Actually, I finally got another letter from Valentina, and she asked me for my personal email. She said that she was "allowed" because of her situation - she is in Moscow at work, and has to call the agency at home to have her letters read to her. It will be interestig to see if CC lets it through.

I have not gotton a personal email from her yet though.

Dave

If anyone wants to see the webcams I have recorded or if you have talked to her please let me know. I can also post the email that I just recieved from UALADYS.com I would be happy to share anything you would like to I can offer.

I don't what what else to say right now so I will see what kind of responses I get from this forum from you guys.

Kevin, how did you get her email address. ?? I am very intrigued. Also CC sent you here surname by mistake. ! That was a massive mistake. Have never heard of anyone getting a surname and an email address. You must be 'unique'. ? :D

Kevin. How did you get her email address. ? Was it a mistake by CC. ?

[/quote]

David A Desautel

hairbag30
01-12-2007, 08:52 PM
Hey there Dublindevil!
Sent you and e-mail with my e-mail add.
Let me know if you do not get anything!

Jo Blo
01-12-2007, 11:20 PM

?

gtearne

Perhaps you would join us and send a letter to UAL support every day. ? If your interested let me know your email address and I will send you a copy of the letter to send to them.
Thanks.

Hello Dublin !! Sorry i took a day longer mate but here are a few names to start on , the Accounts manager at CC is Sergey Syadro, his assistant is Sergei Shlotky, now here are the names of some of the girls, Irina S #7536 from Simferopol her last name is Shobolova, 7046 Ludmila Grebenuk from Zaporozhye, , 6098 Ruslana Nesteruk from Lutsk , 4086 Kseniya Lagun from Zhitomir, 3903 is Yana Kaliszna from Poltava, i hope these can help find out more about this , beware of Valyusha B 4287 she is a real manipulator, i can tell by her letters,i hope to have a few more names on Monday / Tuesday , until them take care, Jo Blo.

dublindevil
01-12-2007, 11:52 PM
quote:Originally posted by hairbag30

Hey there Dublindevil!
Sent you and e-mail with my e-mail add.
Let me know if you do not get anything!

No, nothing received. ? What address did you use. ?

dublindevil
01-12-2007, 11:54 PM
quote:Originally posted by Jo Blo

?

gtearne

Thanks.

Hello Dublin !! Sorry i took a day longer mate but here are a few names to start on , the Accounts manager at CC is Sergey Syadro, his assistant is Sergei Shlotky, now here are the names of some of the girls, Irina S #7536 from Simferopol her last name is Shobolova, 7046 Ludmila Grebenuk from Zaporozhye, , 6098 Ruslana Nesteruk from Lutsk , 4086 Kseniya Lagun from Zhitomir, 3903 is Yana Kaliszna from Poltava, i hope these can help find out more about this , beware of Valyusha B 4287 she is a real manipulator, i can tell by her letters,i hope to have a few more names on Monday / Tuesday , until them take care, Jo Blo.

Terrific stuff. !! Thanks.
Down with the 'barmy army'. Hooray for the Aussies. :D

dublindevil
01-12-2007, 11:58 PM
Hey Guys. A Reminder. We have now moved to the new topic. !
UALADYS (Ex: CC)
Its going to get mighty complicated with both running. ! :) Can we please all remove ourselves to the other uptodate topic.
(Admin) Could you please close off this topic now. ? Leave it as still readable for newcomers, but no more posts on it. ? Thanks.

PeterUSA
01-15-2007, 08:29 AM
Hello to eweryone!
Well i was read alot of interesting storys about CC UAladys.
Im the member of CC more than 2 years, last time i was in Simferopol branch.
And i can tell you that its a great branch with a smart manager he was helps me alot.
I was correspondence with 4 ladys from Simferopol they are yopung and pretty. Now im waitinf that one of them will come to USA, and im really happy about that.
Guys maybe the problem is that you are all dont know what you need when you came to CC branches and you are became angry beacouse of that.
Yes the prices on CC a little bit expensive BUt the services is wery good and quality is wery good.
I know one thing after my trip to Somferopol branch that for the manager of Simferopol its wery serious and he will do all what he can to help you guys.
I was call to him at 1am and he allways answer to me and talk to me.
By the way i was meet with all ladys from my list and they all know about corespondence and about ewerything what i was send them.In our coresppondence was alot of question and i was ask them in real and all ladys was answering me the same like in letters, and we was without translators, so nobody can help them.
I was suing before alot of agency and i was loose alot of money, I think CC is one of the best.
If anyone have a questions i will be happy to answer.
Im sorry that im copying this massage againg, just dont know how to use this site:(

imported_admin
01-15-2007, 12:02 PM
As for PeterUSA

Post made from an Ukrainian IP address. Manager of Simferopol branch promotes CC services in Simferopol... Bad...;)

Best regards,
Admin

Lestaadt
01-15-2007, 08:40 PM
Well, well, well! Everyone look here at this message from "Peter USA". The consistent language errors lead me to believe that this guy is a propaganda agent from UALadys or CC. I have not dropped into this forum for a while because I got the message. The message being that the internet dating thing is scam on poor saps who think that they can get young models to marry them. I stopped with the site, that simple. I thank you guys here for posting to the site. Guys, it doesn't matter if the girls are real or not. Go to rupersonals to look for chicks if you want real. Just admit that you are willing to pay for the fantasy. It is like hiring a young prostitute for an hour, and lying to yourself that she really likes you because she is sleeping with you. When she steals your wallet, don't call the police, it is too embarassing. Just know in advance that she has come to steal your wallet. You guys are still on the site, right? Time to go to the therapist. Don't get me wrong. I have a lot of empathy for you, after all I am checking in here again, aren't I? Sure it is disappointing to find out the truth. So just stop with the sites now. Just quit it. Don't go there anymore. You are not the police so don't try to police it. I would like to learn how they are doing it to do it my self, legally of course. Seems there is a huge fantasy market that they are tapping in on. Sort of an addiction market like cigarettes, or alchohol. You guys whine about it, but you can't quit. So, the trick is to set up a site yourself to capitalize on this addiction. I guess the addiction is akin to addiction to pornography. May be that is why you are finding that many of the dating sites are linked to porn sites. There is obviously a relationship between the customers, if not the products. This is a peep show guys, so pay your quarters and shut up. Quit whining.

Robert

quote:Originally posted by PeterUSA

Hello to eweryone!
And i can tell you that its a great branch with a smart manager he was helps me alot.
I was correspondence with 4 ladys from Simferopol they are yopung and pretty. Now im waitinf that one of them will come to USA, and im really happy about that.
Guys maybe the problem is that you are all dont know what you need when you came to CC branches and you are became angry beacouse of that.
Yes the prices on CC a little bit expensive BUt the services is wery good and quality is wery good.
I know one thing after my trip to Somferopol branch that for the manager of Simferopol its wery serious and he will do all what he can to help you guys.
By the way i was meet with all ladys from my list and they all know about corespondence and about ewerything what i was send them.In our coresppondence was alot of question and i was ask them in real and all ladys was answering me the same like in letters, and we was without translators, so nobody can help them.
I was suing before alot of agency and i was loose alot of money, I think CC is one of the best.
Im sorry that im copying this massage againg, just dont know how to use this site:(

Suckered
01-15-2007, 08:46 PM
Hey PeterUSA, Wat a wery wery pour effert at scamin us awl. It is so wery wery obwious dad yoo are the Administration of UA, the old CC twyin to scam us all again!!!! twy again.

Cal Stubbington

Suckered
01-15-2007, 10:44 PM
Answer for Leesdadt; Yes you are right about much of what you say, but like others here I only stay tuned to this site in order to help new guys logging into the UA site or the old CC and in order to help minimize their (UA) profits some. Seems like the only way to get them back for their scamming my (suckered) money.

Suckered
01-15-2007, 10:52 PM
And it must be having an effect evidenced by the phony letter from (Peter from USA) that really originated from Ukraine (UALADYS) OLD CC site, according to the administration from this (STOP-SCAMMERS) site. I for one LOVE it that they are losing money because of ALL our efforts combined. KEEP it up guys!!! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prometheus
01-27-2007, 03:10 PM
move up.

careerandjobcoach
02-02-2007, 01:46 PM
Hey Guys, Read my post in here under 'MY RUSSIAN SWEETPIE - UPDATE" ....My Russian "sweetiepie" just dumped me!!....Sniff! Sniff!....LOL....[B)]

theblackbelt
02-15-2007, 06:14 AM
Ok, first i went twice. second time got my own apartment. this agency is a scam. I have a crying confession of my current fiance that she is sorry for lieing and that the agency actually wrote a lot of her letters. after meeting me she fell in love. i happen to be an american bad ass with a heart of gold. i can PROVE anything and woul sue the agency if i had the money. i live about 4 miles from the poltava office in poltava now. these guys are liars. They will tell you anything to keep you writing and there is a rule women must respond to all letters so the men to not get a refund.

theblackbelt
02-15-2007, 06:21 AM
and by the way CC... I have met many of th mangers. this is Tony Fennell... I'll see you guys in poltava later eh? if you wanna challenge me I'll post everything including audio of natali confessing! You mess with An american Soldier. You lose. I already got a large chunk of my money back. Guys... call the credit card company and tell them you signed for nothing. unless the agency provides proof of signture you get your cash back every time. Any online purchase can be credited to your account unless you sign for it at your door.

take control. have no fear. These guys can ot stop you.

they fake the whole thing.

I was told after the two men attacked me with guns (AFTER THREATENING THEAGENCY WITH A CRIMINAL CHARGE) that the agenc is not responsible for my safety and next time I better get a body gaurd. i took both the guys on. 26 and a bad ass. they had guns and I didn't WHAT!!! WHAT!!! You can not stop the turth and you can not stop me!

AGAin, proof to anyone who wants it. Natali admits she didn't write the letters and OHHHHH!!!

the site specifically syas stay away from Kiev... guess whee Natali was from... yep.. kiev... and guess where they said she was living.... Poltava. in fact Natali is still in kiev.

wnna lose your cash and throw your heart into a blender... trust these weak fools called CC!

I'm waitng kids.

Prometheus
02-23-2007, 12:07 AM
move up.

ham
02-23-2007, 05:05 PM
quote:and by the way CC... I have met many of th mangers. this is Tony Fennell... I'll see you guys in poltava later eh? if you wanna challenge me I'll post everything including audio of natali confessing! You mess with An american Soldier. You lose. I already got a large chunk of my money back. Guys... call the credit card company and tell them you signed for nothing. unless the agency provides proof of signture you get your cash back every time. Any online purchase can be credited to your account unless you sign for it at your door.

take control. have no fear. These guys can ot stop you.

exactly

jetskimike
03-05-2007, 10:25 AM
quote:Originally posted by snakehandler

to jackspades: i booked a cheap flight to Buenos Aires, found me a nice hotel on my own and went to the office on foot. There i met this lady.
Maybe i should have met more. But then again Buenos Aires is just filled with nice women. Must be something in the air. But i am not too sure about how real they get on that agency. I just can't put my finger on it.
Some girls seem sincere but you never know untill you meet them.
But anyway Buenos Aires and the landscape of south america and the girls there are definately worth a trip. So if you want to keep it cheap just book a flight and hotel on your own. And the restaurants and everything else are not expensive.

jetskimike
03-05-2007, 10:46 AM
Well it seems that I , Like you lot have lost loads of Money Anna T 7586 seems to have scammed us all, 9 months wasted ! It seems that three people I have been writing to have been Scammers
I went to simferopol a couple of months back, I met Kate, she looked very nervous and she had the agency interpretur with her, Natalie was great, but after a while she let slip it was her last day as she said the agency was a poor agency, she did not say it was full of scammers but that something was not right, I wrote to Anna t from the internet cafe, trying to get her to visit the agency to collect a present i had left there for her, she replied to the letter masking some excuse that she was not able to get to the agency for a few days to collect it, I go to the agency and Alex the manager says i missed her by half an hour ??? Anyway back to Kate or should we call her Ekaterina S. #7640. I spend the weekend with her, we had a great time, we even make plans to meet up again, the letters kept coming, how she reads the letters over and over again every night before she goes to sleep then one day out of the blue she leaves the agency, i write back via the agency and they reply saying kate will contact me directly, very strange, anyway needless to say thats the last we heard of Kate, anyone thinking of wasting time and money going to Simferopol should think twice, the office was filthy, maybe 20 or so dirty cups on the coffee table, if I had been offered a drink i would have refused on the grounds of Hygine, and the cheek of it is they make you take your shoes off before you walk on the worn out stained carpet, if anyone wants to ring the manager of Simferopol Alex can be bombarded with sms text messages on +380661438676 i do every day the more of you lot that do the better, it would be good if all the people who had written to anna t 7586 and Ekaterina S. #7640 could post their replies so we can compare and see if any are the same, can the hosts of this site arrange it ? it would help in any legal action which i am all for if anyone wants to write to Natalie the former translator then her e-mail is
nazarevska@yandex.ru
Heres a quick test write to Ekaterina S. #7640
see if she replies, if she does then the agency was definately lying to me if they reply saying she is leaving the agency or has left then finally they may have learnt to tell the truth
Mike

Silver
03-08-2007, 08:19 PM
hello guys...

check this out and tell me if you find something familiar...

http://helpinlove.net

WHAT A FRAUD...

Silver
03-08-2007, 09:19 PM
More of the same FRAUD...

http://www.crystaliclove.com/

Silver
04-20-2007, 04:50 AM
one more time..

Check this out...

http://loveattach.com/

ItTechy
04-22-2007, 06:46 PM
WOW!

After seeing the last post, about "loveattach.com" and seeing it is THE SAME as UA Ladys....

Guys this site is a TOTAL scam!

Don't waste a dime! The women may be real, but I assure you there is no way your emails are getting to these ladies, and if they are, they are not being translated right! (SEE MY POSTS!)

I have 7 months of emails supposedly from one lady, who at the mention of the agency not being truthful with her "needs more time to think"...

They're BOGUS as all get out, and there has got to be a way to STOP THEM!

If anyone knows or has a contact in the Ukraine please email me, as I would like to contact the lady I supposedly have been in contact with.

Thanks!

ItTechy
04-22-2007, 06:54 PM
IDEA!

The Ukrainian government does not want this type of thing going on!

I suggest we ALL contact the Ukrainian Embassy in your home country to log complaints about this company!

While we all may realize governments will often look the other way, I personally know this type of thing is exactly what a country DOES NOT WANT!

At this point I am throughly disgusted! While the gal I seemingly was in contact with probably has only gotten a few of my emails, and most of her replies were probably NOT from her!

We really need to ban together to put a stop to these people, as all they are doing is extorting money from men, and probably also extorting the women in some fashion!

HUMAID
04-29-2007, 01:05 PM
GOODAFTERNOON DUBLINDEVIL .I REALY THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR WHAT YOU DID FOR THE HALL GROUP WE ARE REALY PROUD OF YOU TO DAY I START CALL YOU GOODFATHER COZE YOU CARE FOR ALL . YES MY FRIEND I GOT PARTISPAT IN SIT NAM{ DREAM MARRIAGE.COM }AND WOULD LIKE TO ASK IF YOU HAVE ENY IDEA ABOUT THIS SIT BEFOR .AND AS LONG AS I KNOW YOU HAVE SOME SIT YOU TRUST THEM HOPE YOU PASS THIS SIT NAME WITH WORM REGARD KHALID.. KHALIDHUMAID7@HOTMAIL.COM THANK YOU AGAIN

ItTechy
04-29-2007, 06:38 PM
quote:Originally posted by PeterUSA

Hello to eweryone!

Peter,

DO YOU SPEAK ENGLISH?

I have to agree, you cannot be a regular US guy, your English sucks!

And even if you are NEW to forums, your English sounds like Russian translated to English!

Anyone wanting any information on UA Ladys (formally Confidential Connections) feel free to email me, or post a question.

As far as their prices, they really are not too bad, EXCEPT they will not give any personal information out stating "It is against U.S. Law", UNTRUE! I am sure they will say something like this to ANYONE!

I had been in contact with one lady for seven months, and everything was great until I mentioned I was planing on visiting soon! I haven't heard a word from her now in 8 days!

If it sounds too good to be true it probably is!

"P.T. Barnum: There' a sucker born every minute"

HUMAID
05-01-2007, 10:56 AM
HELLOW MY FRIEND NORVIKING42 THANK YOU FOR HELPING OTHER I WOULD LIKE TO ASK YOU ABOUT SIT NAME { DREAM MARRAIGE } HAVE YOU HEAR ABOUT IT . IF YES WHAT DO YOU THINK IS IT SCAM AGENCY. WHAT SIT DO YOU SUGGEST . HOW DO I CONTACT YOU IF I WOULD LIKE TO HIR AN APPARTMENT IN DEFFERENT UKRAIN CITIES SUCH AS SIMFEROPOL NIKULAVW .KIEV.YALTA ACUALLY I LIKE TO BE FREE NOT BOOKING FOR LONG TIME COZE LAST YEAR I BOOK IN KHARKOVE AN APPARTMENT FOR ONE MONTH BUT I ONLY STAY THER FOR 10 DAYS THEN I LEFT TO PALTAVA VINETTSA KIEV. AND WHAT ABOUT LADY YOU MENTIONED HOW CAN I CONTACT THEM I AM PLANING TO HIR A CAR SO I COULD COVER MOST OF UKRAIN. WHAT IS THE BEST PART OF UKRAIN DO YOU THING . SORRY IF I AM BOTHERING YOU WITH ALOT OF QUISION . WORM REGARD KHALID

norviking42
05-19-2007, 06:08 PM
hello Khalid !
Personally i never use marriage agencies at all,i do it another way, i use the locale newspapers instead, to meet girls that not is agency girls.
after my experience this is 10 times better and you meet more seriouse girls.
I use a friend of me to do it , or i do it myself , since i spend about 4 or 5 months in Ukraine each year.
Appartments i rent from private people there and gey it cheap
now in aprile i had one i rented for 1 month and payed 300$ for it.a 2 rooms good Ukraine standard appartment.
For enting use newpapers , also when it comes to girls, use newspapers.
One friend of mine can help you with it in any city in Ukraine.
Also i am my girl can help you , if we are in Ukraine at the time you is there.
you can write me on my adress: norviking01@yahoo.no for informations about more things , since i not is in on this site so much.
But not rush in Ukraine , take time on each plACE .
aFTER MY MIND EAST IS THE BEST PART IN UKRAINE.
and if you shall rent car , so dont do it in the airport or in kiev at all , beter prices outside kiev.
But check first that car rentals excist at the place you go.
I have been all over Ukraine , and been her very long each time, that make the best results.
But i had done like this
putted ads for yourself in the cities you shall visit , but be careful so you have time , thiose i puteed ad for , have atleast 15 tio 20 meetings with girls, or can have if they want , i guaratee at least 8 for a one week ad , and at least 16 for a 2 weeks ad, and ut never fail.
also do the same for appartments , and if you have a friend in Ukraine that speak russian , that is perfect , much lower prices at the rentals then.
in Yalta i have some contacts that have good appartments , for a ok price
but remeber yalta is yalta , and is by now more expensive than Kiev and odessa , after what i have read in the news in Ukraine.

regards Remi

norviking42
05-19-2007, 06:08 PM
hello Khalid !
Personally i never use marriage agencies at all,i do it another way, i use the locale newspapers instead, to meet girls that not is agency girls.
after my experience this is 10 times better and you meet more seriouse girls.
I use a friend of me to do it , or i do it myself , since i spend about 4 or 5 months in Ukraine each year.
Appartments i rent from private people there and gey it cheap
now in aprile i had one i rented for 1 month and payed 300$ for it.a 2 rooms good Ukraine standard appartment.
For enting use newpapers , also when it comes to girls, use newspapers.
One friend of mine can help you with it in any city in Ukraine.
Also i am my girl can help you , if we are in Ukraine at the time you is there.
you can write me on my adress: norviking01@yahoo.no for informations about more things , since i not is in on this site so much.
But not rush in Ukraine , take time on each plACE .
aFTER MY MIND EAST IS THE BEST PART IN UKRAINE.
and if you shall rent car , so dont do it in the airport or in kiev at all , beter prices outside kiev.
But check first that car rentals excist at the place you go.
I have been all over Ukraine , and been her very long each time, that make the best results.
But i had done like this
putted ads for yourself in the cities you shall visit , but be careful so you have time , thiose i puteed ad for , have atleast 15 tio 20 meetings with girls, or can have if they want , i guaratee at least 8 for a one week ad , and at least 16 for a 2 weeks ad, and ut never fail.
also do the same for appartments , and if you have a friend in Ukraine that speak russian , that is perfect , much lower prices at the rentals then.
in Yalta i have some contacts that have good appartments , for a ok price
but remeber yalta is yalta , and is by now more expensive than Kiev and odessa , after what i have read in the news in Ukraine.

regards Remi

Jo Blo
05-29-2007, 01:49 PM
[quote]Originally posted by ItTechy

WOW!

After seeing the last post, about "loveattach.com" and seeing it is THE SAME as UA Ladys....

Don't waste a dime! The women may be real, but I assure you there is no way your emails are getting to these ladies, and if they are, they are not being translated right! (SEE MY POSTS!)

I have 7 months of emails supposedly from one lady, who at the mention of the agency not being truthful with her "needs more time to think"...

If anyone knows or has a contact in the Ukraine please email me, as I would like to contact the lady I supposedly have been in contact with. It seems there is no end to copies of UAL/CC , try looking at A-Pretty.com , the same girls, 100's of them , and if you look closely at CC/UAL home page you will see the same profiles as Anastasia web..its insidious , Jo Blo

Jo Blo
05-29-2007, 01:49 PM
[quote]Originally posted by ItTechy

WOW!

If anyone knows or has a contact in the Ukraine please email me, as I would like to contact the lady I supposedly have been in contact with. It seems there is no end to copies of UAL/CC , try looking at A-Pretty.com , the same girls, 100's of them , and if you look closely at CC/UAL home page you will see the same profiles as Anastasia web..its insidious , Jo Blo

thatcrazy
05-30-2007, 10:54 AM
Just because they have multiple websites doesn't makre them scammers.

They are scammers for toher reasons though.

thatcrazy
05-30-2007, 10:54 AM
Just because they have multiple websites doesn't makre them scammers.

They are scammers for toher reasons though.

thatcrazy
05-30-2007, 10:59 AM
I looked over A-Pretty.com and I don't see any of the same girls there.

thatcrazy
05-30-2007, 10:59 AM
I looked over A-Pretty.com and I don't see any of the same girls there.

TMAN222
09-15-2007, 12:56 AM
I am writing a couple of letters to a girl at ualadys...any advice how not to get scammed and is there a remote possibility both she and her correspondence might be real? [:I]

If I get her address I am able to send her flowers and receive her picture to know she is real...now, attaching her to the writing is a different matter. ;)

Have been to Ukraine three times and seen almost everything both slightly good and mostly bad there. [8D]

This includes women who lie on their English abilities, women who get angry because our banks are not open at 2200, women who have no desire to leave their "wonderful" country and women who cannot discuss with recollection anything written in letters for sixteen months and who wish to end the meeting after only ten minutes...reminiscent of an unwitting victim...the Patty Hearst defense?[xx(]

Terry

Prometheus
09-15-2007, 05:41 AM
quote:I am writing a couple of letters to a girl at ualadys...any advice how not to get scammed and is there a remote possibility both she and her correspondence might be real?
Remember the old Cheech & Chong skit about dog sh*t? If it looks like dog sh*t, smells like dog sh*t, and tastes like dog sh*t... guess what? It's dog sh*t. Sounds like you've already stepped in it, but unlike hundreds of other victims, you've already experienced the "ualadys shuffle" so you have no one to blame but yourself. There is truly a sucker born every minute.

The only way to avoid getting scammed is not to give these people your money in the first place. You have already been scammed, and you are being scammed every time you pay $7 to correspond with your lovely.

There is a remote possibility she is real. There is no possibility her correspondence is real. Both of them together? Ha ha ha.

quote:Women who cannot discuss with recollection anything written in letters for sixteen months and who wish to end the meeting after only ten minutes
I'd tell you to pull your head out of your crack, but we only just met. That is a dog returning to its own vomit.

Prometheus.

ham
09-15-2007, 01:15 PM
quote:women who cannot discuss with recollection anything written in letters for sixteen months and who wish to end the meeting after only ten minutes.

marriage/dating agencies the world over use this method.
These people you actually meet are ringers, paid to give you a token trophy so you can't substantiate it's a scam; hell, she got col feet; there was no chemistry, whatever.
The girl probably meets another sucker in fifty minutes, to whom she wrote another terabyte of honey dew letters...cashed eight WU wires for English lessons etc...but guess what? The sucker was corresponding with Oleg the "friendly translator".
Ringers are uninterested women getting paid, but with the money you waste with the agency, it's well-worth it.

TMAN222
09-15-2007, 02:21 PM
For starters, I am simply writing a few letters...I am not buying a plane ticket and am not sending gifts or buying English lessons, et cetera.

And yes, I remember the Cheech and Chong skit, but one must realize that such an assault on the senses would be belated and cyber-based in this case, but I understand the overall concept.
I am not one to COMPLETELY believe such "chronic" and oversimplified summaries from characters whose minds are filled with bong resin. Actually, if this were a case of dog and vomit, I would be writing to the same girl as before, or with the same agency, et cetera...I think this is an oversimplification as if comparing apples to oranges...

Concerning the "shuffle," I have not knowingly experienced this yet, just trying to know it when it happens.

And I don't necessarily think exchanging two letters constitutes concluding a scam...that is, unless people know this person and the situation factually, from the inside.

I believe there is a possibility she is real, but to simply discount the fact that her writing is not hers, after only two letters, might be a stretch.
While many people here have sour grapes and issues with that particular agency, some here have stated no qualms about it...

So, I wonder, what the answer to overcoming "ringers" is.
I have been able to draw out about ten of them, oftentimes only spending money on a letter or two.
Some here might see this as a waste of money, but to me it is well spent to learn a lesson and take vacation in a one-forbidden area of the world and to meet women in person there...

In the past, I have been able to identify a lady's image and name by simply sending her flowers via third party.
I received a picture of the lady which verified her identity and address...everything matched.
In fact, I was able to meet her for a week...real address, real identity, real person.
We were not a good match, but here mother who was introduced to me as "a friend" liked me very much...

Now, I think how to address the situation of tying her to the letters...what if I received her mailing address, and when I send flowers, I am able to send a message.
I think this would be the litmus test and I would shut everything down without an address...

Now, what if I wrote on the card, telling here to tell me about a topic, or mentioned some code word and if she used it in our correspondence I would know to some extent she had some imput into the letter writing.

I appreciate the opinions and statements from members here, but to simply believe them without some personal examples based on the real world would be something similar to that which is being railed against here...

Opinions and experiences of the panel would be appreciated...

Prometheus
09-16-2007, 12:36 AM
TMAN,

Read the 100's of post on this agency. Then decide how lucky you feel. You may be the 1 in a 100 guy who beats the odds, but I'd say head to a local crack house and you will have better odds of finding true love.

Prometheus.

Prometheus
09-16-2007, 02:56 PM
quote:I have been able to draw out about ten of them, oftentimes only spending money on a letter or two. Some here might see this as a waste of money, but to me it is well spent to learn a lesson and take vacation in a one-forbidden area of the world and to meet women in person there...
So you've drawn out ten "ringers" often writing only a letter or two. So that's perhaps 15 letters at $7 a throw? They love you man.
quote:A fool and his money are soon parted.

TMAN222
09-18-2007, 01:05 PM
Okay, I got my answer.
Asked ualadys (sic) for address of lady and received one-way letter from the agency stating that due to international law I cannot write anyone before meeting them first.
What a load...

I am following the advice here and writing Charming Brides and getting some genuine hits.

TMAN222
09-20-2007, 03:29 PM
Yes, Prometheus, I DO feel lucky but I feel more as good than that...didn't do the math in your manner...met an admin worker in a Kiev bar in 2004...bought him a drink and got many addresses...wrote to about 80 of them with mixed results...met a few of the ladies...all real, but some information not correct...;)

Also, have written and met a few real ladies after purchasing a package of unlimited addresses which contained some ringers...

Terry

David Chester
10-20-2007, 11:21 AM
My trip to Ukraine with UALadys!

I was in Kremenchug and Sumy Ukraine with UALadys from October 1 to October 15, 2007

First the good stuff...

The Sumy office of UALadys is great!! The translators and everyone in the Sumy office were friendly and helpful...

Both of the ladys that I came to meet in Sumy, Marina 4909 and Anna 4947 did not work out.

I had been writing both Anna and Marina for about 9 1/2 months...but in real life they were different.

Marina 4909 is a gold digger....she lied in her letters, and I caught it in the first five minutes of our date!! Stay away from this one!!

Anna is only 21 and her family does not want her to get married for at least 18 more months, so I cannot wait that long, and try to have a long distance relationship, and spend thousand in travel to keep the relationship alive....

Anna is a nice person though!! and she speaks excellent english!!

So after this, I was about to come home early, but the Sumy translators advised me to not quit, and meet more ladies...I dated 6 ladys from this office, and I FOUND A SPECIAL LADY (I will not give her name and number cuz I don't want anyone to mess with her!)

I plan to return to Sumy, on my own, to meet her again in January!!!

I would highly recommend the Sumy office of UALadys to all of you!!

Now the BAD!!

I cannot prove anything, but I felt that the Kremenchug office was less than honest with me!!!

One lady, (Inna 5659) left the agency just before I took my trip, and when I asked the office staff in Kremenchug about it, the office manager told me her grandmother got ill and she had to move in with her..in a different town.....I also asked the translators, and they told me the same story, but the translators acted scared of me, like they had been told to not talk to me, or they were less than honest....I wonder if they are writing letters for girls in Kremenchug....that are not with the agency any longer...since so few men actually take a trip, and come to Ukraine...they rarely get caught! Inna 5659, was the lady I really wanted to meet in Ukraine...so I was really upset that she was gone....and I am not sure if she really left, or left long ago and they did not remove her profile.

I meet 3 ladys in Kremenchug...one Vicky was great....but she also wants to finish college first and that is 2 years away! A second lady that I wanted to meet, was unable to meet me, and the office staff did not tell me why, or explain!!!! I had to complain to the support department...and the office manager sent me a curt reply...I can post that here....if anyone wants to read it.

All the ladies that I had written before my trip both in Kremenchug and Sumy did not work out!!!!

I learned a lot!! Ukrainian women are really some of the hottest on this planet!!! Ukrainian women are more mature, than American women. Ukrainian women are much more conservative, and can be painfully shy around foreign men.

This site Stop Scammers...and all you posters...ARE CORRECT....DON'T WASTE YOU MONEY ON SENDING THE LADYS LETTERS FOR A LONG TIME!!!

It is wise to write the girls before you come to Ukraine, but save your money...write them about 1 month or less before you come to Ukraine....this way the know you a little. (i learned this the hard way!)

The lady I found.....I HAD NEVER WRITTEN A LETTER TOO, UNTIL I WAS ADVISED BY THE SUMY OFFICE, THAT SHE WAS A SWEET GIRL...they suggested her to me.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME ON THE YOUNGER LADIES, THE LADIES THAT HAVE NOT FINISHED COLLEGE!!!!!! Ukrainian girls are very mature, but they also want to finish school...so you should not waste your time on them, unless you do not mind waiting a long time!!!!

Most of the girls looked EVEN BETTER IN REAL LIFE!!! I do not speak Russian. I am working on that now!! If you know a little Russian, I am sure you could find a HOT lady, without the help of any agency! They are all over the place in Sumy.

Overall, I had a great trip!! I think I got a decent price...I would do it all again.....but maybe not go to the Kremenchug office....and try another one.

dave

Gary, Indiana USA

ps I never heard about the ringer angle....i wonder if I meet some!!

ham
10-20-2007, 04:50 PM
quote:ps I never heard about the ringer angle....i wonder if I meet some!!

this is the latest news I got.
On another site there was this man who complained that he had spent money on webchats, letters and contacts, but the contacts he had received were invalid (EG disconnected cellphone/bogus email address).
A supposed representative of the agency came, named&shamed the man, but in the end women that man said were out of reach, equally "mysteriously" reappeared to give him updated contacts and to explain what had gone wrong.
That sounds much like ringers to me.
Paid women not interested in relationships, perhaps posing as different charachters who "die" and "resurrect" and "go" and "stay" according to the need the agency might have to keep someone quiet, or to downplay a report of fraudulent activities.
In the end agencies might be able to materialize pretty Natasha from profile XYZ7654321 out of thin air, but a ringer is just a ringer.
If you ever meet them (and using ringers is common enough IN THE WEST, too ), all you get is a good-time/gold-digging girl, or a prostitute at best.

Prometheus
01-03-2008, 07:10 PM
It was a year ago today that the old CC website went down and a couple of dozen guys showed up here trying to figure out what went wrong. In the process a lot of guys eyes were opened up, including my own.

Happy Anniversary!

ItTechy
01-05-2008, 10:39 PM
Hi all,
I have been pretty silent about (CC) UA for quite a while. While I do agree if you blow your money and go on one of their overpriced tours, you MAY get lucky?

But over all I have to agree with HAM and Prometh. This company is a RIP OFF.

I may have posted a story about myself about a year ago, don't remember, but it was the usual stuff, once I was ready to go and meet the lady she suddenly had plans to move to Russia, yada, yada, yada.....UA told her per the translated letter I got that "they" had no affiliates in Russia that would allow us to keep in touch.....Long Story short I got REALLY pi__ed off with UA, told the "Lady" I was in touch with for almost 9 months, UA HAS affiliates in Russia, spoke via phone to their Ukraine office manager, (I speak Russian), got a lengthy apology, and none the less the Lady I was in "touch" with decided not to pursue our communications any longer, humm wonder why...

These guys are total scammers, STAY AWAY FROM THEM!

I don't personally recommend any agency, but Elana' has a higher reputation of honesty than most, and now also offers introductions to recently re-located FSU women now in AU, or the US...quite a change!

Like the quote about Cheech & Chong....If it smell like it, it probably is!

PEACE!

imported_uljoh
01-06-2008, 10:04 AM
[quote]Originally posted by David Chester

My trip to Ukraine with UALadys!

I was in Kremenchug and Sumy Ukraine with UALadys from October 1 to October 15, 2007
Both of the ladys that I came to meet in Sumy, Marina 4909 and Anna 4947 did not work out.
I had been writing both Anna and Marina for about 9 1/2 months...but in real life they were different.
Anna is only 21 and her family does not want her to get married for at least 18 more months, so I cannot wait that long, and try to have a long distance relationship, and spend thousand in travel to keep the relationship alive....
Anna is a nice person though!! and she speaks excellent english!!
So after this, I was about to come home early, but the Sumy translators advised me to not quit, and meet more ladies...I dated 6 ladys from this office, and I FOUND A SPECIAL LADY (I will not give her name and number cuz I don't want anyone to mess with her!)
I plan to return to Sumy, on my own, to meet her again in January!!!
I would highly recommend the Sumy office of UALadys to all of you!!
Now the BAD!!
DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME ON THE YOUNGER LADIES, THE LADIES THAT HAVE NOT FINISHED COLLEGE!!!!!! Ukrainian girls are very mature, but they also want to finish school...so you should not waste your time on them, unless you do not mind waiting a long time!!!!
dave
Gary, Indiana USA

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I got a letter from ANNA on ANOTHER web-site. 2007-09-20
This is what she says:
"Hello Dear!
You know, I want only one relationship and I want it to last a long and happy lifetime! I want the kind of relationship that is like a beautiful movie or song, one where people will talk about for generations! I will be my mate?s fortress, his passionate princess the very best friend he could dream of. I am at a point in my life where I am totally ready to start a beautiful family. I am a very determined woman that knows what it takes to make a relationship work out, however it must take two equally determined partners and I have not been able to find my soul mate in my country so I am expanding my search as I know that there is a man somewhere in this world that has a huge loving heart.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Best regards from Anna"

I had anotherr thing going on at that moment, so I did not answer her.

/ uljoh

ham
01-06-2008, 12:36 PM
quote: I got a letter from ANNA on ANOTHER web-site.

don't worry...Pedro from Tocula, Wong from Taipei and Kamala from Uganda all got the same letter...