View Full Version : Scammer or not

09-30-2004, 06:51 PM
Hi again guys :)

i liked that website at the begining. But last few weeks I though about something - what will happen with me if another person steal my picture and after 2 or 3 months any guy report scam? You all know the answer - my pic immediately will be posted in this or any other site. What will happen after that? Do you think that any guy will mail me? I will be guilty of somehting i have never done. [V] Its too easy to steal a picture, its too easy to change your name... Im sure all women have enough friends to use their names...
This is the easiest way to make people dont write to any girl... but do you think its the best one? [?]

10-01-2004, 03:23 AM
Hi Elena

It is unfortunate that the possibility you described can easily happen. Sometimes women are labelled as scammers by men, because the women reject them. I am sure there have been women listed on scam site that have been falsely accused. This can happen after the man meets the woman, and she is not attracted to him, or if he acts bizarre, etc. The man thinks he has been scammed when all he really has been is rejected. This is definitely unfair to the woman and she should not be placed on a scam site. I wish there was better protection for the honest women, but it only takes one person to falsely claim she is a scammer, and she will never recieve mail again. That is not right.