PDA

View Full Version : Need help about Chinese women

mrmiguel
12-05-2004, 08:04 PM
Hello,

I am writing this young Chinese woman, but I am not sure if she is genuine, or possibly a scammer. She is 25, me 48, and she's very pretty. I have been writing to her for at least four weeks now, and have chatted with her twice on Yahoo Messenger. No money has been asked, but she has asked me to come visit her. She has also told me that she is writing me exclusively. I guess there is something about me that has made her fall in love with me (in just four weeks???).

So far I have not been able to find a way of verifying that she is genuine. I have her address, but I can not find a Chinese firm that would do a simple investigation. The ones I have found, so far, are targeted for big business, etc. and are very expensive.

Can anyone provide help? A Chinese web sites that help dectect scammers, or have scammers list like this site? Or can you suggest other methods I might find out if this girl is genuine?
Any one ever delt with Chinese women before?

Any help, advice, or suggestions is appreciated!

Thanks!
Miguel

Raibeart
12-10-2004, 04:01 AM
So, how do you expect to find out if she is real if you do not go to see her? No matter the country, this is true. Chinese are like Russians. They are willing to marry older men because of the security involved for them. You are less likely to run around on them and you are in the top end of your wage earning. You also generally have a comfortable home.

Writing to you exclusively is also not unusual. But can be verified by you creating an email address on Yahoo under a different name and emailing her through an alter-ego. See what she does when you write to her. But, make the letters very different from what you have written to her currently.

mrmiguel
12-10-2004, 05:17 AM
To Railbeart, and others,
Since my posting this is the latest.
So far we have been writing to each other just about every other day. I did create another name and e-mail address and e-mailed her, with a picture of a rather good looking, but same aged, man. She never responded to him (me).
I recently asked her for a recent normal (not professional) picture and a scan of her ID. I explained why I needed a copy of her ID, due to scammers, and she did not object. She sent both.
I do not know how to recognize a Chinese ID, but it looks genuine, since it looks old, tatered, and a slightly faded picture, but it looks like a younger version of herself. I zoomed on the ID carefully to see the typical signs of digital cut and past, but I was not able to detect anything like that.
I have told her that I wish to see her this March. She seemed agreeable.
She has not asked for any money, and seems to be ok with paying for Internet cafe use, and she uses an electronic translator. We've even chatted via Yahoo Messenger. So far so good.
I can find no reason why she would be a scammer, but maybe time will tell. In the mean time I will continue to write to her and see where our correspondence leads us.

Miguel

plombagine
12-16-2004, 07:56 PM
Miguel,
you are really funny guy. Reading your posts makes me laugh. One day you are looking for Chinese woman, another day is devoted to ukranians girls. You do not know how to invest your money? Which girl is more suitable for your private purposes. Aren't u afraid to be robbed in far away Asia? :D:D:D

mrmiguel
12-16-2004, 08:07 PM
plombagine, your a funny guy too. As for how I invest my money, that is my business. As for seeking women from the far east, or from FSU countries, or from where ever, that is also my business.
The cost of writing to women from anywhere is rather cheap. The cost of being scammed can be quite high, that is why I have posted messages seeking help on some issues. I seek help, not criticism. If you can not offer help, then I do not need your negative critcal comments. OK? :(

plombagine
12-16-2004, 08:13 PM
Miguel,
You have very interesting business. Do you need any partner?[^]
I can share information about FSU girls and their problems (this can be my share in our partnership).
What are you seeking at the end? Sex unpaid? LOL

Raibeart
12-16-2004, 10:25 PM
Miguel,

I would continue with what you are doing, in spite of the jerk that posted here. From his post, we can tell what he is after.

Robert