PDA

View Full Version : regarding legit women from FSU..

sfira5
01-02-2005, 04:15 AM
One last posting for now..
Could someone tell me what legit women
are willing to spend on e-mail and/or
translation services? is it significant?
Do most go through agencies or not necessarily?

01-03-2005, 11:50 AM
[8D]The legit women ( if you are lucky enough to find such an FSU girl ) are poor. Most will go to an internet cafe in Moscow, Kiev or wherever at most only once a week. Many go only once a month or even less.
Because they do not frequenly check there e-mail on there free e-mail accounts ( these are mail.ru, yandex.ru, ukr.net, hotmail.ru to name a few of many ) there accounts expire after 30 days if not logged into and checked and you loose contact..hence much of the contact info ( e-mail addresses ) held and sold by marriage agencies is out of date and dud ( I paid $10 usd and $15 usd for 2 dud addresses that never worked ).
I think only 5% of fsu women are legit and serious about marriage to a western man.
The other 95% are made up of real scammers and novelty women ( those that are not serious and do this as a casual fling to get some money and gifts out of a western man as in the case of my Kiev girl, Elena..what a f.cken waste of time that was like in 9 months wasted on her ).
All FSU girls are poor and can not afford a computer ( a computer costs at least 1 years salary for them except my Elena (24 from Kiev) who claimed to own one and an internet connection at her home..must have got that from the proceeds she ripped out of the multiple sugar daddies she has..I going to start a funny web page on her and poke fun soon )
A real girl may write to you once a week from an internet cafe using her own free e-mail address..thats what you can realistically expect.

sfira5
01-03-2005, 08:27 PM
very interesting..so i can safely
assume my girl who's been mailing me
almost every day for a month is a fake?
btw, i noticed on the header that she's using
an X-mailer, The Bat, (it's advertised on the web)-
--is this another red flag? would internet
cafes use this?

sfira5
01-03-2005, 08:31 PM
i forgot to ask--where is one most likely
to find a legit from FSU?..
somebody must have had success out there..
are there websites that are considered
reliable?

01-03-2005, 09:15 PM
[8D]Ones that mail everyday should be viewed with much suspicion especially if they send you pictures with every e-mail.
These girls are busy and dont have time to go to the internet cafe everyday unless they making a living from scamming, then that is there bread and butter to do that.
Are the letters lovey dovey...i.e talk about love and things before you have even meet her...a normal, honest women would never confess her love for a complete stranger she has never meet...its not acceptable in any culture.
When they start talking about money problems or asking for money for a visa ( she can never get a visitors visa to US, Canada, U.K, Australia or most west european countries..they don't give them to single gilrs from the FSU or other poor economic countries ) or even hinting about sending money with a sob story about sick relatives and no money for medicines or hospital ( its all a lie of course ) then you should drop her and run..shes a scam then.
The Bat e-mailer is popular with scammers but a lot of girls use it and it is popular in use in FSU countries along with ICQ chat.
You should check samples of scam letters to see if she is following a scam pattern..sometimes these girls will write for months and months and suck you in and then pull the scam...this new breed of super patient and smart scammer is becoming a serious problem as they are much harder to detect until they have pulled off there scam..and then its too late..youve been bitten.
Lets be careful out there. ( oh my scammer girl Elena used the bat e-mailer personal edition but its use does not prove anything in itself )

01-03-2005, 09:28 PM
[8D]As to marriage agencies, none can give a total 100% gaurantee they are free of scammers..its impossilbe to do a 100% screening for scammers..some do it better than others and are really on the ball when it comes to detecting scammers but they rely on reports from men and anti-scam sites.
Keep away from agnecies that control e-mail to and from a women and charge for every letter you send to her or open from her.
Direct e-email contact to a private address is best..start with a marriage agency first for correspondence ( one that lets you exchange addresses ) and move away from them as it gets more serious.
There is no substitute for sound judgement and following anti-scam advice..NO MARRIAGE AGENCY CAN CLAIN TO BE 100% SCAMMER FREE..THERE ARE JUST TOO MANY SCAMMERS AND THERE SPREADING LIKE ANTS ALL OVER THE INTERNET..THERES NO STOPPING THEM..ANTI-SCAM SITES PUT A DINT IN THE WHOLE THING BUT SCAMMING BITCHES WILL NEVER BE TOTALLY ELIMINATED!

Sveta
01-04-2005, 01:50 AM
Hello
Why do you think all russian girls are so poor? In fact not so many girls here use internet cafe.
if a girl wants to meet someone by net she should have a computer at home or at work. and the most of them have believe me. But it's about Russia and i dont really know the situation with net in Ukraine.
Yes there are very many poor people in Russia but they are not very educated. So they dont use computers at all.
Of course girls cant spend so much money to correspondence with their soulmates. But if she is really interested in you she'll find the way. And don't believe these girls who ask ur money to pay for net or smt like that. Its easy here.
All of russian girls need money of course. But a normal girl first looks for a man (of course not poor) but not his money.
You'll see it easily if she wants ur money but not u. she'll just ask for them. Of course every girl likes to get presents. But a normal girl will never ask them first.

01-04-2005, 07:18 AM
[8D]Sveta, you present a frank insight into Russian ladies.
We need someone in these forums to present a true picture of Russian ladies...the honest ones as this forum is dominated by men who have been scammed and can only see things from a scammed point of view.

zedralf
01-04-2005, 03:19 PM
I am in correspondence with a legit girl from Russia, and believe me, many of them have their own computers. Granted, they are not brand new, and her computer breaks down all the time. But, I call her everyday anyway for 5 cents a minute with an international calling card, so her emails are not an issue. She has a home phone and a cell phone too, but says the cell phone costs 30 cents a minute just for local calls, so she barely uses it.

I've talked to a scammer and a legit girl now, and if you are talking to a legit girl, there will be no doubt in your mind she is real. It is like night and day. I've noticed the following from my own experiences:

1) A legit girl would NEVER ask you for ANYTHING!!! If she asks you for anything, she is definitely a scammer, because legit girls don't do it.
2) A legit girl, if interested in you, will WANT to talk to you and hear your voice. If she does not have a phone she will ask to receive a call from you at work, or at a friends, neighbor's or relative's house. They all have access to a phone somewhere.
3) A legit girl, before investing her emotions in you, will ask you if you are serious about visiting her. She simply will NOT ask to come to you under any circumstances, because a) she wouldn't ask you to pay for a ticket for her, and b) why would she go to a strange country to meet someone who might be dangerous?? It is much easier for a woman for a man to meet her in the safety and comfort of her familiar surroundings.
4) As you talk on the phone, it is easy to detect her sincerity, and she will GRADUALLY open her heart to you. She will not say she loves you until you have met, although she may feel love, because she is unsure whether you will actually come and see her at all or not. When I told her I bought tickets to see her and told her when I was coming to her, her doubts were erased and her heart opened up like a flower.
5) When you do send her gifts, (which she will never ask for), there is nothing quite like the appreciation you will receive from her for giving her the attention. There is nothing like it.

Russians are not poor and miserable. They are happy and have strong souls. Most have all the necessities in life, and can buy extra things from time to time. OK, so they don't have brand new computers and TV's in every room and they don't have 3 or 4 cars like us, but who really needs all this????

Believe me, when you meet a legit Russian girl, you will never go back to rich, spoiled unappreciative bratty American girls again!!! (and there are in fact many more legit than scammers. There are just a lot of men scammers using thousands of fake photos, so it APPEARS there are more scammers than legit, when in fact this is not true)

Sveta
01-04-2005, 07:30 PM
I absolutely agree with zedralf. He've told the real TRUTH.
But men think why you meet scammers so often. I think you just choose not those women. If the girl is 20 y.o., she is young and pretty she does not search for serious relations. She doesn't want to marry! Believe me girls in this age don't think of marriage with a foreigner here.
Please be realists and choose suitable women. If you are 40 y.o., she should be 30, but not 18-20! She can be divorced and has a child, but she will love and appreciate you like anybody and never in this life. Your money and appearance will be not the most important for her, the most important is your love and attention to her.

unhealedheart
01-04-2005, 10:44 PM
I corresponded with a girl from Tomsk for several mos. last year. We wrote many letters and talked over phone many times. I talked to her family and her 12 yr. old son. We decided for us to meet and she came over on a Visiter's Visa. The U.S. Embassy would not grant her son to come because this way she would be sure to return to Russia if he stayed there. Once she arrived, the first wk was great. Then she became a mean, wildcat and we argued every day. Several times I left my own house to get away from her. She drank alot. ( I don't drink at all ). Her visa was posed to be only 30 dys. but when when we talked to immigration, the customs in N.Y. stamped her papers for 6 mos, so she could legally stay. A couple mos. went by and when I returned from work she was so drunk and started an argument, I'd had enough and tried to leave. After being bitten, scratched, and kicked through a glass door, I finally made it out. ( Yes, guys, I was whipped by a female ) I have never raised a hand to a female, so this was no exception. The next day she was gone and I have'nt seen her since. She's here illegally, but she's out of my life. My question is, why would a mother leave her 12 yr. old son half way around the world? But I did learn that if you break through the ruggedness,mean,stonewall exterior, you will find a very tender,caring,sensitive, interior. You just have to get past the shell.

AmericanRichardC
01-05-2005, 08:56 AM
I offer the following thoughts after reading the entries in this forum:

Perhaps we are verging on stereotyping discussing the "legit woman." There are as many motivations as there are woman and this speaks to the necessity of "playing the field" until these various motivations become clear. Alas, sometimes we get conned only finding out through (in the extreme case)living together the true colors that we are dealing with. I must admit that I love the term "novelty women" -- I think it is an apt terminology for those ladies dating superficially for short term gain as opposed to "gold-diggers" who are seeking a marriage they can cash in on.

If you have a mobile operating on the gsm network it is convenient for sending short messages back and forth and very cheap for the lady. I think that we have been exaggerating the extent of poverty in certain locales in the ex-USSR to the extent that it is fairly common for ladies to have mobiles. Much fewer have PCs at home although some more have access to a PC through there work. I find staying in touch by sms a good option. Who has the time to be writing long messages by email every day?

I don't think there is any magic formula for a mate. It reminds me of this Syrian formula in which you halve the man's age and add seven years to get the "ideal" wife's age. Personally, I have met a lot of girls that are fairly to very serious in the 21-25 age range although I tend to avoid students as they really are bound to their books until graduation.

It's really helpful to have some staying capacity -- I mean to be able to live in the country of the lady in question for 8-12 weeks or more per year in multiple visits over 2-3 years rather than just blowing in and out for a couple of quick visits. Then you can get a better perspective and judiciously weigh your options; nonetheless, be prepared to weather some mistakes along the way.

If you go the option of buying email addresses, it is prudent to purchase from a site that has a money-back guarantee for defective or expired email addresses
but I like to have the mailing address and phone number also as part of the deal. I think that the more contact details provided, the less chance of a scam and I personally won't go for purchasing an address of any kind without the surname.

Richard