01-03-2005, 02:13 AM
I have just received this from a certain Natafade on Lucky Lovers:

Hi lonely heart!!!
I searched the partner in life.
Also has seen yours profile! I think you very
interesting person!
You are interesting to me!
My name is Natasha. I am from Russia. I live in
republic "Mari-El",settlement "Orshanka".
It is very beautiful town. Write me your e-mail and
we start our correspondance.
My e-mail is natafade@mail.ru
And now a little about me:I am 28.
I have blondine hair and green eyes .
I will wait for your letter.

Compare with the first letter of Tatyana Khilonkina and the fact that I recognised the photo (not sure where from) and it looks like she is up to her old tricks again. Anyone want to hunt her?

Lone Gunman
01-03-2005, 05:18 AM
Wouldn't the most natural action to make, be: - Just try to avoiding her? Why hunt?

See Ya

01-03-2005, 08:26 AM
Well, hey, why have an anti-scammer site if we're not going to point them out to each other when we spot them?

The point of hunting them is to put them out of business so that stupid people don't get ripped off. I can't be bothered to gather the necessary evidence on this one as I have enough on my plate, so I was pointing her out so other people could do so.

Probably too subtle for you, eh?

03-24-2005, 03:29 AM
If you are stupid enough to fall for a scammer then you deserve to be ripped off. Any slight suspicion and i simply bin them or wind them up.

04-29-2005, 12:57 AM
When I can be bothered hunting can be fun. I have set up a number of bogus male profiles which have been quite effective as 'money' traps for scammers. At the least it ties them up for a few months. In fact once gave two of them each others email addresses, didnt follow it through to see which one ended up scamming the other.