PDA

View Full Version : Sex trip in Russia???

Alien1
03-03-2005, 10:18 AM
Hey guys, I heard interesting stories from girls. It?s seems to me that there are an other side of the coin. I understand that some guys are victim of scam from dishonest girls but some have lots of fun too. A friend of mine that work for a television station in Russia told me about sex trip from guys. I started asking girls I know about this and I was shocked to hear this. Dishonest guys are corresponding with many honest girls, promise a lot of things, come on vacation to have sex as much as they can with all of them an throw them away, going back to their home after that to meet their wife or start over again with other girls to prepare their next sex trip. After that, we are all surprised why girls don?t trust us. Girls should also have web site to put pictures of guys like that.

03-06-2005, 10:23 PM
[8D]I heard of Australian men and sex trips to Thailand and the Philippines which is in our neck of the woods and can be done for less than $1000 airfare but sex trips to Russia and the former Soviet Union Countries..I don't think Australians would be doing this as it is too damn expensive to go there and stay there..its far, far cheaper to go down to the local whorehouse and get your rocks off!

Alien1
03-08-2005, 08:23 AM
I understand that Australia is a bit far for a sex trip. I guess they where talking about European guys or guys that like white guils because in Asia you must love asian girls. I should ask.

Natalka
05-07-2005, 02:07 AM
Russia and Ukraine are crying because of the sex tourists. True, there is not enough information about it, but it is being developed. The antidate dot org has a collection of profiles for the western guys who are using women for disposable purposes. There is also all kinds of advice to the women on how to protect themselves from scam and where to complain. Way to go.

friendly_aussie_man
05-07-2005, 09:58 AM
[8D]So...we have another Russian girl to come and pollute the forum.
Russian lawyer and probably stuck-up too.
Sounds like you have a carrot up your behind, Natalka..strange..you talk funny with the carrot stuck in you and walk funny too.

Insider
05-09-2005, 08:47 AM
Here is a perfect example of what kind of guy you could get in Australia, ladies! Too bad they don't come across in this indigenous manner at the dating sites where they trap women, you can only see what a westerner is worthy of at an anti-scam site :D

friendly_aussie_man
05-12-2005, 03:10 PM
[8D]Insider and Natalka..I apologise about comments about carrots being stuck in rear ends.
It was joke in bad taste..I have to understand that you FSU girls are easily offended.
If I had said that to an Australian girl, she would have laughed at me and poked fun at me back with an "offensive insult"
We Australians have thick skins...we can take it just as well as we dish it out.
If I had done that to an American, probably hands would be around my throat!
Natalka, don;t take offense..mysterious Russian beauty!

friendly_aussie_man
05-12-2005, 03:13 PM
[8D]Oh I don;t like lawyers either ( the profession )...thrive off misery of others and to me they are no better than used car salesman!
This is not an offense to you, Natalka..lawyers in my country have done me a disservice and I have my reasons for not liking the profession.

Insider
05-12-2005, 07:16 PM
Who said anybody was offended? Not me, or I would respond with a more elaborate suggestion for carrot's use :D Take it easy, frindly_aussie_man!

randy peters
05-12-2005, 11:40 PM
the next scammer that writes me will be told that I will send her a Titanium AMEX card for her to use for her flight and visa in the name of Jack Mehoff. or use it your self. IF your british us the name Prince Albert inacan. use your imagination. some of them are

Randolph J Peters

lonelyboy
05-18-2005, 09:35 PM
To Alien1:

Your story is very strange !
It is not about a typical Russian behaviour.
It is true that many Russian girls have to do sex for money. Many have real money problems. They have not found other solution. Prostitutes exist everythere. In Russia there are a lot of "half-prostitutes". Even married women. But they never cry after a man after sex. They look for another and don't cry after you....
But most of the Russian girls are very conservative. They do not come easily to sex contact with a foreigner. It is much easier to find such sex in "western" countries. So why to travel to Russia ? You can find more easily free sex with the women in your own country.

Raibeart
07-05-2005, 09:11 PM
jsk21,

I guess even the prostitutes would not have you.

Best give up and not bother good or bad women overseas.

Alien1,

Of course it happens. 80% or more of the men that correspond with foreign women are married. Men's fantasies are why they can get hooked so easily and get parted from their money by scammers. A lot of the men are like JSK21. Pretty much worthless from what he has posted here.

Tex N Arabia
07-26-2005, 01:56 PM
Railbeart,

I don't see a post by JSK21... who are you talking about 'not being had'? Just curious...

All,

I get in here just a couple of times a month and get caught up, so by the time I get to here I continue to see the same thing(s), that FSU people are just 'no good'. I only see a couple of people who say they have been there, and I see even fewer who talk about the place and really know what they are talking about. And I see still fewer actually recognizing that their country (including mine, the USA) isn't much different than their's, in the general sense. Prostitution is as old as mankind. And it covers the planet. So is corruption, scamming, and anything else 'bad' in this world. I find myself going back to Ukraine constantly, and I have never had a problem, neither with the people, or specifically, the Ladies. The gals I met were the one in the photo... they were the one in the letters... they were the nicest people I ever met and I have been all over this planet (construction contractor). Maybe I've just been lucky. I guess my point is... there ARE REAL serious women there. I'm having a hard time narrowing it down between 5 of them, but I think the one in Kiev will get a proposal in September.

Good Luck in your search guys...

USA Mike In Saudi

Tex N Arabia
07-26-2005, 02:16 PM
Oh and by the way... I could still be open for the ULTIMATE scam... marriage, green card, divorce. The thing is she knows without a doubt that it will be a few years before we ever go back to the States for any lengthy duration. She knows she'll be here in Saudi for quite a while, then who knows... Kuwait, Qatar, China... too much work out there right now. So is she foreal? I think so. Does she work? Yes, I have seen her at work, she is a model. Does she travel to Europe? Yes, I have seen her at work there. She also does shows in the Middle East. So is she a prostitute because she travels so much? No! I saw that in some forum... some guy said that any Russian/Ukrainian who travels like that is "guaranteed to be a whore". And 'no' we haven't been intimate, she is a lady and making sure she's making the right choice. :D I guess my point is... don't let too much of what is said negatively go to your head. Keep your guard up, but don't you have to do that in any new relationship that you start? It's all in how much risk you're willing to take, no matter where you are standing on this planet, JUST DON"T SEND MONEY.

USA Mike In Saudi

fair
08-02-2005, 02:36 PM
I do completely agree with a statement of "ALIEN 1"
Ukraine and Russia seems to be a fashion destination with men both from EU and US. In one week I have got 3 emails from US and EU men syaing pretty much the same: "Hi, Iam so and so,I liked your profile, and Im going to Ukraine on business at the beginning of August so why don't we meet etc." The only question I asked those guys what number I am on their list???? I do not defend the real scammers, who are sometimes well organised group of people, but I also know that there are some men who go there just for sex, and they know how to make nice stories about themselves and to get what they want. In my experience, I met with one guy from US in Kyiv who invited me for lunch and at the end I paid the bill, so not always girls are asking for money trying to scam, some of them can buy you a lunch. And another man from US after a few letters wanted to meet and then was writing to me about how much he wants to make love to me. Sick, isn't it? So it works both ways, I think there should be information for man on scammers and also info for girls about "sex shopping" men.