PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Idenity. What to do?

hprince
03-10-2005, 04:47 AM
I have found a lady on a site and we have been communicating regularly. I have found her profile on another site. The ladies picture is the same but the city is different and the age is different. This lady is on 3 sites. The lady I am communicating with is not answering my questions about this and when I ask for currant picture she ignores my request. Today she wrote and told me her mobile phone broke and it is her birthday in three days. I feel I am being scammed and have felt this for some time but this is the first mention of her needs. My question is I cant really post the picture of this lady because I will most likely be posting an innocent girls picture. What do I do? If I post her email and she is legitimate then I would feel bad.

Here is her description: Her name is Elena but goes by Alena. She is in Lugansk Ukraine. She says she is 26 soon to be 27 She says she is from the city Alchevsk but has moved to Lugansk. She is studying to be a lawyer and this is her last year and this summer she will get a diploma. At the same time she works part time as a secretary referent at one company, it's dealing with building materials and they have some connections with Europe

If any of you have communicated with her post a reply. If anyone has an idea how to combat stolen identity please help me out. Or give me some suggestions.

Thank you

marv ruddell

03-10-2005, 07:23 AM
[8D]She is a scammer..pure and simple..DROP HER LIKE A HOT ROCK AND MOVE ON!
Any women that has different profiles on different sites is a scammer trolling for Western men to sting.
Any women that does not send photos or answer questions has something bad to hide..ITS A SCAMMER!
The mobile phone breaking or the broken computer or my relative is sick are the biggest excuses to obtain money from us blokes.
She will ask you for money to fix or buy another mobile phone soon on the premise that she needs it to maintain contact with you.
THE NUMBER ONE RULE!
DON'T SEND MONEY TO ANY WOMEN YOU HAVE NOT PERSONALLY MEET OR KNOW WELL AFTER THE PERSONAL MEETING!
DON'T SEND MONEY TO FSU GIRLS AND FEED THESE SCAMMERS!
Your girl is scam.
Move on and forget her!
Don't fall in love with a picture ( its probably fake too and the girl does not exist )
Drop her now.
I am so sorry that you have encountered a scammer.
I have encountered about 5 of them and only one took me for a little money and some gifts so I am lucky.

steve277
03-13-2005, 12:47 AM
Marv, I think I can help. Post the website addresses of the other three sites. If the photo is the same, it is probable a scammer. I will take a look for you and write back.