PDA

View Full Version : who know Elena Ushakova ??????????????????

capetown
03-16-2005, 04:59 AM
who know or write Elena Ushakova she are on any blacklist with the names Marina Krestyaninova or elena volkova

here one of the letters:

Hi xxxx
I can't write you from my work any more. I have new chief. He just interdict use the internet at personal needs. I couldn't wait when I can come here to computer club to read your letter. It really brights my day. Smile. I am really happy to get your reply. And I like we both enjoy our correspondence. Your letters mean a lot for me. xxxx, yesterday evening I told with my uncle about you. He is exciting about our friendly relationship. I read him some parts from
your letters. Not all, just some sentenses. Hope you don't mind I share that with my uncle. He is the only close person to me and I trust him. He thinks you are worthy man. But he said I must be cautious. I can understand his feelings. But for me you are honest man and I don't think you can ever deceive me. I know I may be mistaken with my thoughts about you. Only time will say the truth. Smile.

To be honest we discussed about my possibility to move to you. Smile. Don't worry, it is just an idea. I understand that it is too early to think about it. But who knows. Maybe at first we would meet in person. Anyway my uncle said that he will support me in my choice and don't mind if I move.

xxxx, I don't know what is going on with me. I found myself thinking of you often. It seems to me that you are more than just a friend to me. I hope I didn't scare you off with my thoughts. Smile. I wonder what you think about me as your possible life partner? Do you think that we could have common future? I understand if it is too straight question. But I would like to know your opinion. I am honest with you and I want you to be honest with me too. We must trust each other. It's very important in relationship.

As for me I see you as my possible partner for life. I know we have great distance between us. But with our letters I feel you close. I believe you are the man with nice soul. I think personal contact is more better than letters via e-mail. But now it is enough to know each other better and see if we really can have something common in future. Who knows probably we will meet one day and get married. Smile.

Well, I continue to tell about me and my life here. My usual day is not too interesting. I get up at 6 o'clock and at 8 I must be at my work. It takes me about 40 minutes to get there by bus. Then I am at work until 5. About 6 o'clock I return home. Make some domestic things like cleaning and washing. Three times a week I go to gym, make some aerobics and dances. Sometimes I go to library, theatre, to my friends. When I don't want to go anywhere I stay at home to read a book or play piano, I like to learn a new music composition. In the evenings I watch some film or show on TV and go to
bed.

Today I got my salary at work. That small pleasant event always makes
people to love their work if only for a day. Smile. I don't earn large sum of money. It is 3500 rubles (about $125 USD) for a month. But I am enough satisfied with it. I wish I got more money, but I don't want to become crazy about it. I saw many people who wanted to get much money. Some of them gained it. But they almost changed their personality. They can't talk about anything, only money. Yes, it is difficult to make good money in Russia. But money is not my life goal. For my salary I can buy something of clothes and it is enough to buy food. For russian standard I have less average earnings. I have a TV set and tape-recorder at home. I don't have a car, but I can drive it. I have my bicycle and I enjoy to ride it. Smile. Not sure how interesting it is to read about these things but I want you know.

xxxx, how much do you earn? I am just interesting. You don't need to answer if you don't want. I know that we have different life levels. But it is interesting what are expenses for living at you. I pay about $50 USD for my flat and
electricity. In winter I pay additional 10 for central heating. I am lucky I live in my mother's flat. This flat was given to my mother by the Univercity where she worked. Actually it is not my accomodation. I can just live here. I have only one room and a kitchen. I don't want to complain of something. It is usual things here. I want to show you life here.

By the way how much is Internet access where you live? I am paying about 48 roubles for an hour in this computer club (about $1.7 USD for a hour). xxx, tell me about your the same things. I am interesting what is your life there.

I thought about my life and recent events. You know from my last relationship with man I understood that the connection between man and woman is very delicate. It needs efforts from both sides to be supported and developed. You can't just date, make love and say words. It is more deeper. My last boyfriend was a photographer. Some my pictures were made by him. He was more than just a photographer, he was an artist, a creator. Our parting was not a tragedy. In the certain time we both understand we are not together and decided to
break it. I don't miss him. It was the best we could do. Dan I don't know why I tell it to you. Now I want to create full relationship and I know how to do it. I will try to give all my soul to my man and I need his one for me. Well don't get it too close. It is just my thoughts and I don't claim anything. Smile.

Well, I must cut my letter here. Write me more. All what you think and dream. I need it. Looking forward to getting your letter. Take care of you.
Goodbye xxx
Elena

P.S. This photo was created by my last boyfriend.

XLNC
03-16-2005, 07:46 AM
So nice of her to mention the photo was made for her last boyfriend.. LOL

Vike30
03-17-2005, 12:55 AM
Marina Krestyaninova is a scammer and she scammed me 2 months ago. She used different pictures than what I have seen on the internet, and she uses several different names. I do believe she is one of the major scammers on the internet.I was angry enough to take some action on my own. I researched as many anti-scammer sites as I could and then listed myself on some of the major dating sites just to see if she was listed. When I found her, I reported her to the webmasters and was lucky enough to find that most listened to me (and saw my supporting documentation) and took her down. I know I can never stop her, but the satisfaction of knowing that I am making her life just a bit more frustrating gives me a small level of revenge. I would have liked to see her face when she tried to log onto 4 sites that I had her removed from.

Greg

capetown
03-19-2005, 05:16 AM
hi greg yes she is a great scammer but my newest info is this is a gang not one person she is by stop scammer under the name
elena volkova aka
katerina solovyeva
svetlana gutoleva
Inna Lihachova
Komelina irina
Stella Gaziyan
marina Krestyaninova
maria tumoleva
and many more
and her new nickname are katchenok!!!!!under this names is this gang to find on many blacklist in internet i have more as 120 photos from her!!!!!! of any pix she is 17 or 18 y.o she like clothes from dolce and gabbana for more infos contact me!

quote:Originally posted by Vike30

Marina Krestyaninova is a scammer and she scammed me 2 months ago. She used different pictures than what I have seen on the internet, and she uses several different names. I do believe she is one of the major scammers on the internet.I was angry enough to take some action on my own. I researched as many anti-scammer sites as I could and then listed myself on some of the major dating sites just to see if she was listed. When I found her, I reported her to the webmasters and was lucky enough to find that most listened to me (and saw my supporting documentation) and took her down. I know I can never stop her, but the satisfaction of knowing that I am making her life just a bit more frustrating gives me a small level of revenge. I would have liked to see her face when she tried to log onto 4 sites that I had her removed from.

Greg

capetown
04-10-2005, 09:53 PM
here any new names from here and the profiles:

First name
Irina
Last name
Andreeva
Aliases
Irina Komelina
Age/DOB
unknown

Address
Nikulina street, 12/22
City
Cheboksary, 429951
Country
Russia
Name: Anastasiya
Last Name: desire
City: Kiev
Birthday: 1982-09-04
I am: Woman looking for man
Want: Marriage
Height: 170 (??)
Body type: Average
Hair: blond
Eyes: blue
Race: White
Education: High School
Languages: English, Russian
Social status: Never Married
Have children: No
Drink: Prefer not to say
Smoke: Don't Smoke
About myself: I am kind, cheerful and vigorous, with a sense of humour. I like to be with my family, I like a home cosiness, cleanliness and order in the house, quiet conditions

stratman
04-11-2005, 02:22 PM
I have received the almost exact same letter! She(he) calls herself
Anastasiya Matvienko and uses Kapelca@yahoo.com as her email when writing me. I found her photo on page 32 under the name Natalia Karlinova. She contacted me through my Match.com profile. I was suspicious from the beginning because her profile was hidden and I received another similar email from someone else who also had a hidden profile. I kept up the correspondence but with a wary eye.
Now that I have found her(him) on stop-scammers.com I think I'll have a little fun. She just sent me another email saying her friend's husband is a laywer and she is find out what she needs to
visit me. She said she may need to enlist my help (hmmmm). So now
I'm waiting for the payoff email asking for money. Any ideas on devious ways of toying with these crooks? Of course, they may be pretty slick and monitor these forums in which case I may never here from her again (sniffle).

Here's her letter:

Hi my dear XXXX.

I am really happy to get your reply. I am pleased you are interesting
in me and trust me. Your letters mean a lot for me. They make my day
bright. Thank you.

What's a wonderful place in your pics! I like it. And I think you did one important step and I want to do it too. So, I want you to know my real name. My name is Anastasiya (short is Nastya). My
surname is Matvienko. It's very important for me to do it. I trust you, you must know it. By the way, in Cyrillic it will be so: Can you read it?

XXXX, yesterday evening I told with my parents about you. They are
exciting about our friendly relationship. I read them your letters.
Not all, just some parts. They think you are worthy man. To be honest we discussed about my possibility to move to you. Smile.
Don't worry, it is just an idea. I understand that it is too early to think about it. But who knows.

Maybe at first we would meet in person. Anyway my parents approve of
my choice and don't mind if I move.

XXXX, I don't know what is going on with me. I found myself thinking
of you often. It seems to me that you are more than just a friend to me. I hope I didn't scare you off with my thoughts. Smile. I wonder what you think about me as your possible wife? Do you think
that we could have common future? I understand if it is too straight question. But I would like to know your opinion. I am honest with you and I want you to be honest with me too. We must trust each other. It's very important in relationship. As for me I see you as my possible partner for life. I know we have great distance between us. But with our letters I feel you close. I believe you are the man with nice soul. I think personal contact is more better than letters via e-mail. But now it is enough to know each other better and see if we realy can have something common in future.
Who knows probably we will meet one day and get married. Smile.

Well, I continue to tell about me. My usual day is not very intersting. I get up at 6 o'clock and at 8 I must be at my work. It takes me about 20 minutes to get there by bus or about 40 minutes on foot. I like to go to work on foot because it is very invigorative.
Morning, fresh air. Then I am at work until 5. About 6 o'clock I return home. Make some domestic things like cleaning and washing. Three times a week I go to English classes. Also I go to sport club, make some aerobics, dances. Sometimes I go to library, theatre, to my friends. When I don't want to go anywhere I stay at home to read a book or play piano, I like to learn a new music composition.
In the evenings I watch some film or show on TV and go to bed.

For fun, last paragraph on Russian:
yada yada
So, how it was in English?

Today I got my salary at work. That small pleasant event always makes people to love their work if only for a day. Smile.
I don't earn large sum of money. It is 4500 rubles (about $150 USD)
for a month. But I am enough satisfied with it. I wish I got more money, but I don't want to become crazy about it. I saw many people who wanted to get much money. Some of them gained it. But they almost changed their personality. They can't talk about anything, only money. Yes, it is difficult to make good money in Russia. But money is not my life goal. For my salary I can buy something of clothes and it is enough to buy food.

XXXX, I wonder how much I could earn in your country working as an
accountant with 5 years experience? How much do you earn?
I am just interesting. You don't need to answer if you don't want.
I know that we have different life levels. But it is interesting what are expenses for living at you. We pay about $30 USD for our flat and electricity. In winter we pay additional 10 for central heating. I am lucky I can live with my parents because it would be hard to live by myself here. We have no car. It is expensive thing for Russians. If you want to buy new TV or some electronics you should save money for some months or even years. I don't want to complain of something. It is usual things here. I want to show you life here.

By the way how much is Internet access where you live? I would pay
about $1 USD for a hour if I use Internet at home.

XXXX, tell me about your life. I am interesting what is life there.
Well, I must cut my letter. Write me more. All what you think and
dream. I need it.

Looking forward to getting your letter.
Take care of you.

Good bye, XXXX.

Anastasiya

ps. in the pic: I was in the oceanarium in Moscow last fall.

Peter_A
05-24-2005, 04:16 PM
This girl is really busy and enjoying your money. Mountains in her background on some of the pictures(on the boat)i saw are in beautiful summer destination, Antalya, in Turkey. Why not, what the heck! While out there are lot op stupid people, she is screwing her boyfriend and spending your money.

alena
05-28-2005, 06:25 PM
I don't know Elena Ushakova, but I know how is this girl on pictures.

Her name is Valeriya. She lives in Odessa (Ukraine).
I have met her on 2003 on www.liveinternet.ru. This site is the same to www.livejournal.com, but in Russian. She is rather famous on that site due to her beautiful photos.

For these 2 years she have changed several diaries, now she is known as _Nagval_. Almost every user of Liveinternet.ru can confirm to you that this girl have never been a scammer.

She was not looking for a foreign boyfriend, as she already had a "man of her dream". They have lived together for 3 or even more years. He is rather welthy for Odessa.

She doesn't speak English.

Morelikely, scummers just take her photos. All copies of passport and visas are fake (see links above posted by Capetown).

You can look thought her dairy using this links.

To see in Russian:
http://www.liveinternet.ru/users/_nagval_/

To see in English, you may use this on-line translator:

http://www.online-translator.com/srvurl.asp?lang=en

Just put the link to her diary, and chose Rus-
Eng translation.

Hope this will help to you.

Peter_A
05-28-2005, 07:58 PM
Alena,
You are correct, visas and passports are fake. I forgot to mention that in my previous post. But, I believe what you are saying is not correct. Who would do such a thing for such a long time and, get away with it? Who have an access to all her photos etc...? It just does not make any sense to me. Maybe i'm wrong, I don't know.

alena
05-28-2005, 08:29 PM
Peter_A,

It's difficult to imagine, but her photos are amost everywhere in Russian internet.

Her diary is not close to the public, so every one can copy her pictures. It's very easy.

Look here : http://jeneva.fotoplenka.ru/album12204/ there are 372 different images.
http://foto.rambler.ru/users/necronomicon/ here are also about 200.

She is beautiful, likes to make photos of herself.
Do you really belive that such nice girl could not find a good boyfreind in her own city?

I just want to say, that if this girl is asking for a money - it is 99.9% scammer.

capetown
06-01-2005, 12:47 PM
hello alena,
you know this girl real?????????
i have any photos from her and the blond girlfriend with the blue eyes and the chain with her name this is a scammer too
www.anti-scam.org/scammer/502-36.html
have any stohlen this pixs too??? i have contact with her with the name natali
to yaleria..of any photos she have clothes from dolce&gabbana..her boyfriend have a blue toyota coupe and a motorbike and the pofi digicame from olympus and a smaler model from olympus the photo of the ship in turkey are from 25.august 2004 and i have seen a video from her...have any stohlen this from her house?? she have internet at home and a accer computer is this all normal for a ukrainien girl????? you have this too??? what she work???she write from her home this blablabla in internet..can you ask her what she say to this? can you ask her have she a video in internet?
by the way on this wedding photo with the red hair girl..i think this girlfriend who have wedding is the scammer anna reshnivova from ukraine too i m not sure but is possible...any girlfriends from her on antiscammersites i think she know a lot who any makes with her pixs...

Peter_A
06-01-2005, 01:35 PM
She bought all those gadgets with your money, you dummy!!!

alena
06-01-2005, 02:32 PM
quote:Originally posted by Peter_A

She bought all those gadgets with your money, you dummy!!!

You are SO clever :D

capetown, i have never met these girls in reality. I just read their diary for last 2 years. They are both from Odessa, Ukraine.

So called "Elena Ushakova" is 19 years old, her freind also called Valeriya (www.anti-scam.org/scammer/502-36.html) is 18y.o. They are students. First one is going to be an architect, the second one is to be a captain of sea vessels (I'm not sure, but she is on the 2 course of Sea Academy.) Odessa is a sea port and all her family is working on ships. you can see her photos at

http://www.liveinternet.ru/photo/as_sexy_lera/ .

I know nothing about video, can you give us a link to it?

Peter_A
06-01-2005, 06:54 PM
Am I not clever Alena? Just how in the hell and, what a coincidence, you happen to know this 2 nice girls??? Women reads women's diaries for past 2 years, come on please. Also, you know everything about them? Try that crap with someone else girl;)

capetown
06-02-2005, 05:45 AM
hello alina,

yes this girl in your link is her girlfriend ...on her chain is the nam valerija..lera the scammer with her name have on matchdoctor.com the nick rose4you (ukraine) on cubidbay.com evalove(russia) and svetlana on webdate.com sveta(russia)and other
and i think is possible that her girlfriend study architecture..i have seen a table on a photo...on any photos this 2 girls look many years older..sorry is not a compliement*smile* good to the video for this gives not a link.. a man from australia have send me this... is on winter she have a blue cap and walk down a street..is not sure is she this or not...and a other video..on stop scammers under elena volokova(a other name from her) tell a man from usa this:
Report N11 (added on April, 14, 2005)

Elena originally had contacted me through Yahoo Personals by leaving a message in my inbox in my Yahoo Personal's mailbox. Elena had written to me that she was looking for a serious relationship for marriage. Will, I begin to think here we go again, but I remeber in what your stop-scammer website had explain that not all Russian women were not all scam artists. So, I begin to correspond with Elena by e-mail, chatting with her in yahoo messenger with a web cam. Eventually, Elena wanted the relationship to develope more quickily. I said to myself, Here I go again, and I better watch out for a scammer. Elena and I corresponded reguarly as usual. Then Elena had an Uncle who worked at Alina that could handle her visa and air travel to travel to me in the U.S.A. I had contacted Alina, and they had told me that they never heard of Elena or her Uncle. Because her Uncle never had worked for Alina. Elena had also told me that she did not correspond with other men, but she uses three e-mail addresses that I am aware of in writting to me. So, I started an alter-ego to see if she would respond to another e-mail address to another man. Of course, Elena had started to send e-mails to that alter-ego address in looking for a serious relationship as well. Even when she is still waiting for me to be with her. Boy, I thank your website in giving these idea in catching a scammer, but Elena's nothing but a scammer. Elena even had send me her video of herself, and did a strip tease show over the internet to catch my attention for her. It takes more then a sexy body to hand my money to a scammer for nothing. Thank you for everything, and I am in still contact with Elena. To see what else she is going to do next. I am still looking for the right lady, but I keep getting the wrong ladies so far. I'll just keep looking.

Steven Carrington (USA)

good is possible she have a link with her videos in internet....i have a lot of photos from her this are not in this albums...to the video and other things i can send you..write me to
straussenzuechter-?t-yahoo-dot-de

thank you

Peter_A
06-02-2005, 06:56 AM
Hey Cape town,
Why don't you try meeting girls from Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan. I've been to all 3 places, I've also met girls on Internet from this countries and had the great relationships. While I was there visiting them, or, while we correspond over the Internet, none ever tried to scam me or ask for any money. I just came back from Uzbekistan where I was on business. Man, girls are beautiful, gorgeous!!!Give it a try, you may not regret it, but, still be careful. Forget about Russian, Ukr...Beloru...girls. There are many web sites, good luck in finding them :)

capetown
06-02-2005, 08:17 PM
hi peter,

i have not searched a woman in a other ****ry..but this scammer have contaced me...and write 80 mails her name was katya solovyeva she have used the photos from "elena ushakova" and i have wnt know who is this...and i have searched and found any used her photos..but other citys and ages and more as 20 names!!! elena volkova,sharnina and irina komelina used this photos more as 1 year....i understand now all tricks from scammers...this names are real but the photos not....i think in russia and ukraine not all scammers:-)))....the best is send no money to any who have you not meet in live!!

alena
06-03-2005, 08:53 AM
hello Capetown,

Now you are closer to truth than ever before.

Of course, not all girls from Russia are scammers. First, it is better to travel to Russia, to meet a girl. And only then, if you are ready for more serious relations, invite her to you.

By the way, several year ago it was very popular joke on Russian sites for singles. A young man (often teenager) took a photo of a beautiful girl, and wrote that she is looking for a lover and virtual romantic relations. So if you are asked to transfer money to man's passport, more likely you were corresponding with a man. [8D]

capetown
06-08-2005, 09:22 PM
thank you for the information...this nahema ,hexama nagval ( this her nicknames in ukraine) is on a many chat and photo -sites..i think she have posted more as 600 photos!!! is possible that was haven stohlen from any scammers this photos..but i m surprised from lifestyle she is all days in internet she travell to turkey in august 2004 and on new year to china...her friend have a renault cabrio internet and pc at home my question is this normal for a student in ukraine..and she is with the nickname nahema in israel in russian site activ in in estland with a other age but the same nickname nahema and any write he have seen her on ather sites and she tell alltimes..any have stohlen my photos??????
and her friend "as sexy lera " is on a other antiscammer site too..and i have seen any from her friends who have make a comment i think her nick was anastasia1983... is on of the activest scammer in internet too...a other friend of her photo look we a scammer who i have seen on any sites but i m not sure....i m not sure is she a scammer but i m wondering over her livestyle with clothes from dolce&gabbana new photohandy (samsung).....and and and....

Peter_A
06-08-2005, 10:27 PM
Capetown,
What in the hell are you talking about??? Damn man, either you are dumb or plain stupid? Which suites you better?

capetown
06-09-2005, 02:23 PM
whi is stupid?????? i have found the real person who of the photos ! have you found the real woman who are of one antiscammersite i think no...is very intersting to see this:-))))))))))))))

scammerfight
10-20-2005, 07:28 PM
Very interesting forum.
I have been scammed (not too much for I became suspicious and found this site : thanks a lot) by someone using name of oksana Tkach (Yoshkar-Ola) and using pictures of "nagval".
I wonder how this can last (of course pictures can be stolen for it is "free" to access) through years with dozen and dozen of sites and profiles.
It seems to be well organized ....

scammerfight
10-20-2005, 07:28 PM
Very interesting forum.
I have been scammed (not too much for I became suspicious and found this site : thanks a lot) by someone using name of oksana Tkach (Yoshkar-Ola) and using pictures of "nagval".
I wonder how this can last (of course pictures can be stolen for it is "free" to access) through years with dozen and dozen of sites and profiles.
It seems to be well organized ....