View Full Version : SEX MEETING

03-25-2005, 06:25 AM
Hi !

After about 3 months' correspondence we decided to meet with Ira (not real name) in Russia. I am 56 she is 24. All went too well ! This woman was very eager to have sex with me from the first night ! We had a lot of sex during our meeting ! After that the woman wanted to marry me ! I am very astonished about all because I did not wait for such a meeting !
She never asked for money or any presents ! Of course I bought some.
What do you think about this ? Should I go on ? What will follow ?

03-28-2005, 11:17 AM
quote:Should I go on ? What will follow ?

I shall tell you what will follow..
She is only interested in your money of lifestyle. She wants away from her life!!!
Yes, I know it is hush words, but it is the truth.
MAN, You are 32 years older than her.. Be realistic!!!
When you were 24 would you married a woman of the age 56? Or did you even find them attractive? May be you had some kind of sexual fantasy of some older woman, but would that grow to an healthy lasting relationship?

Just be realistic! I think 10 to 15 years is maximum age difference if you want it to be real feelings. Just my opinion!

They are only human...

03-28-2005, 10:55 PM
Well, I agree with you.
In Russia it is not difficult to find a "girlfriend" who is even 30-35 years younger than me. I understand that they are after my lifestyle or money and want to come out from their country.
It is nice to have such girfriends but marrying is ofcourse different.
Must be really careful.
But age difference about 10 years is quite normal even here, so I think that 15-20 is not too much to think about.

03-29-2005, 10:56 AM
But.. :))

Why say no to a weekend filled with fantastic sex ??
No reason to say no thanks I guess...

If you go into this with an open mind, at least you could have fun for a while, but I think as you say yourself that 20 years is maximum for a lasting relationship... I know I said 15 before, but I am willing to stretch to 20.. max..

Any way, Good Luck man!
At least this one is real.. that is something.. isn't it?

05-01-2005, 12:30 AM
Why not take that goes into your hands itself? Marry that girl. Anyway you can send her back home after some times if you wish. Many men do that. ;)

05-06-2005, 08:17 AM
Certainly I could do so.
But I am not looking for any adventures.
I look for a serious lasting relationship.
And I know that many relationships with Russian women do not last long. From one or another reason...
Our culture and habits are so different.
Russian women are not easily adaptable.....

05-06-2005, 09:18 AM
quote:Russian women are not easily adaptable.....

As opposed to westerners? Why not move to Russia, then? If you are so adaptable...

If not for anything else, then at least for fantastic sex [8D]

05-08-2005, 09:46 AM
Hi !

You did not read my answer.
I do not look for mere sex. I look for a serious relationship and marriage.
Most of the Russian women want only to get out from Russia. They have difficulties to adopt themselves to our culture and habits.

05-11-2005, 08:03 PM
Look stupid, bring her back here and bang the crap out of her..when she gets tired of you let her go and for a few grand you dip back into the treasure trove that is eastern europe and you get someone else..best investment you could ever make...