View Full Version : Galina Semeshko?

Good Guy
04-13-2005, 04:38 PM
I live in a city, located in the north-eastern US. Not long ago, I posted a free profile on a typical Internet dating website. In early March 2005, I received a prepaid message, along with a personal email address from someone using the name Galina Semeshko, located in the city of Volgograd, in Russia. I replied to the initial email and corresponded with Galina for approximately one month before she asked for airfare to the US. After I received the email asking for money, I began to search the web looking for any information about her when I came across Stop-Scammers.com. Galina Semeshko is profile number 811 on the website. I received the same photograph shown. I am looking to contact the person named Terry W. that posted the profile. I have information that I would like to exchange. I also welcome a response from anyone else that has been contacted by Galina Semeshko and/or has any information that they would like to exchange. Please feel free to post a reply or send me an email through this forum.

05-15-2005, 06:09 AM
To Good Guy;.... Please pick up your bags and run from her. I was in contact with her over a period of 2 months. I have compliled all her correspondence. She is slow and deliberate. The asking for money does arrive and her fathers friend, Nikolay has the travel agency for her trip to you. She threatened me with involving the law if I did not remove her name from the scammers list. I can be contacted through toymaker57@yahoo.ca if you wish. I have a great deal of knowledge on theses scammers as i have played the game with 17 of them to date. It has cost me no money and has been interesting how they try to weedle money from a person.

06-20-2005, 04:40 PM
Good guy......Don't you pick up your emails? Or has she got her hooks into you. Do not be fooled, She tried me again under another name. Same pics. She is either bunb or playing the odds. Answer your mail......