View Full Version : I'm getting scammed

04-26-2005, 11:02 PM
Hi guys
I'm being scammed.Going by what everyone has said on this website i'm pretty sure.This person from Kazan in Russia got in touch with me through a dating agency which i was on but she was'nt a subscriber so she left her email address on her profile(?)I thought it would be fun to get in touch with her so i did and the very first email she wrote to me said that she stay's with her granny because her parents were to poor to look after her?)She tells me her granny has'nt got a phone and that she goes to the int.cafe to get in touch with me(?)The next letter she says that all the guys in her country only get drunk and they are'nt very nice(?)She tells me that she thinks i'm intelligent and interesting even though i've only emailed her twice(?)She talks about how much she would love to have kids and be in a happy family with harmony and peace(?-don't we all?).Theres a lot more but i won't bore you with all the details.The only thing that she has'nt asked me for yet is money.I think i'll keep pretending that i'm gullable to see if she ask's for anything ,after all she might be genuine!!.
Thanks to this website for bringing all this to my attention,I could'nt believe the amount of scammers that are in your database.I would have hoped i would'nt have been so stupid anyway.I'll keep you allposted if she/he asks for money or anything And then i can tell her/him she/he's been SCAMMED!!!

04-27-2005, 12:28 PM
Just to give you an update on this scam.I asked this person if they would send some photos of her family and if i could phone her.Guess what...she now thinks that i am the man for her because i am being cautious.What do you think guys should i just play along with her or should i put her out of her misery and tell her that i know she's a scammer.(I do like that idea that someone had about getting them to chase the money around different places).

04-29-2005, 07:57 PM
Have'nt heard from this person again after I said that i would sell my house and kids birthday present so that she could come and stay over here and live happily ever after.Maybe it was the thought of not having a house to stay in that put her off!Maybe i just was'nt her type!Maybe she has fallen for someone else!MAYBE SHE KNOWS THAT SHE/HE WON'T BE GETTING ANY MONEY!!!!!i know i've been cynical but she/he deserves it and i was'nt even looking for a Russian woman any way.Because of my kind nature i have'nt came down to her level by sending her on a wild goose chase.Unfortunately someone gullable may fall for this scam.
I can't understand why people give there money to people they don't know.Are they desperate or something?
I'm away to report her to this website.