View Full Version : Now that I found out what now

05-13-2005, 04:20 AM
Well I found out that the scammer noam Sara Goodson AKA Precious Olumese ,Stall Thomas,and all the other name she or he uses. They keep telling me that they are coming to live with me. And they are not A scammer and just wait and see when I show up on your door step. Well I think that will be the day. I have been fooling around with this person about 3 month and She has gone to the Check scam this time where she took her friend to Court and won A $9500.00 judgement againt her. But this other person states she only has A check from her Grann. and she will send it to me to cash for her(NO WAY IS THIS HAPPENING)I told them that I know that they are scammers and I am not falling for this scam. But she states that she is not A scammer and Just wait. Well I woun't hold my breath till then. I am just going to go on with my life . But I will never send another cent and take A check from her .I can see now I take the check to the bank. Then I will go to jail for some crime that I don't even know about. I think I am doing the right thing

05-13-2005, 05:36 AM
What the hell are you talking about[?]

05-13-2005, 08:50 AM
Topcat I'm mystified too ?? How can you be guilty of anything cashing a cheque from her Gran?

More data required I think!

Take Care All!!

05-13-2005, 06:49 PM
Here is how her scam will work. She will send you the check for $9000, but she will request that she needs $2000 sent back to her so she can fly to you. So you take the check to the bank and deposit it. You also withdraw $2000 and send it to her via WU. Since her foreign will take a few days to clear, she will quickly pick up the $2000 at WU. Now 2 days later, you will get a call from your bank that the check she sent you was no good and they can not deposit the $9000. You are out $2000. She is laughing and having fun off your money.

05-14-2005, 12:34 AM
I was stating that this scammer ask me to cash her girlfriend chaek from her Grann.I know this is A scam and you can bet your life I will not do A dum thing like. And reply to the rest of you people that replied. Thanks you have told me alot to deal with this scammer. Also I was telling you all the names the this scammer used when we IM each other . For those who did not understand my last letter
Also in this scam from Precious Olumese I got six or seven people who emailed me on her behalf.To tell what kind of person she is. They all raved about her and that they would help me to get to the US. But when I wrote back all were very nice and that I should sent the money to them to help her come to the US. That was the key to let me know something was not right. It was A friend who was going to pick up the money for her. The travel agent who was going to help het get the ticket. And on and on .These people would not stop .Asking for money to help her get to me. But when I asked for differend thing from them .They could never came up with the right answer. Like what Airport shge was leaving from and what Airport she was flying to and the Dates and Times. No one had A clue. so that gave me A hint that something was not right .But that was after I had sent her money via Western Union. So the money is gone but she still wants more. (Well that never going to happen again) I have learn my lesson

05-14-2005, 02:12 AM
Now I see it..my apologies.

Scam for sure... I am glad I learned yet another facet to this whole unpleasant 'business'!

I too have just received the dreaded line-- 'My dear, do you think you can help with the cost of my trip'. I think I'll play a little while more..the photo's are nice :)

Ahh well, more fish in the sea eh?

Take Care All!!

randy peters
05-14-2005, 04:09 AM
TOPCATSR: There is one other course of action, but you will need to have your banks help. In most states issuing a bad check is a feloney, with your bank's help your might be able to at least get satisfaction snd get some sttention paid to them. Just be sure you can take the stares as you explain the story. 's always fun to put a scammer in thier place

Randolph J Peters

05-18-2005, 11:25 PM
Well, it's apparent from at least one of the names you cite "Precious Olumese" that you are being scammed by Nigerians. The "counterfeit check, overage amount, please send balance back via Western Union," is one of the most common scam tactics being used right now.

What I like to do when approached by one of these is to give them my home mailing address as:
245 Murray Drive,
Building 410,
Washington, DC 20223

Be sure to tell them to send by courier such as FedEx, as well, and it will be delivered straight to the headquarters of the U. S. Secret Service, and its point of origin will be traceable.

11-21-2005, 10:20 PM
wot is all this scam all about?