PDA

View Full Version : Yoshkar-Ola Scams

Lory99
06-18-2005, 11:43 PM
Hello, I hope to write about two scammer girls in Yoshkar-Ola, but I need to collect all the information.
First, can a member please go to this site:

http://yoshkar-ola.com/mirabu/

Confirm that it is Maksim Introductions/Virginia Agency. Look at it and you see pages about how to hack people's ICQ and e-mail. Click "parent directory" and it takes you to the Maksim/Virginia site.

I just want somebody neutral to verify this. I found the two girls at Maksim, but teaching people how to hack is a new low standard, especially for an agency with access to all your personal information. I'll tell the whole story in the next few days.

randy peters
06-19-2005, 02:54 AM
Tried the link and it does seem to indicate that from the pathes that it indicates,but a translation program is necessary or someone fluent in russian.

Randolph J Peters

Lory99
06-19-2005, 04:41 AM
Thanks for checking Randy. So when it is deleted, he cannot say it was not there.

I read the Russian, but there is a link to a few English pages too, such as:
http://yoshkar-ola.com/mirabu/icqeng.htm

I trusted this agency with all my personal information???

toymaker
06-19-2005, 06:04 AM
I printed it off for you. If you need a copy i can scan it and send you one. This should not happen and i will do what i can to help you deal with the problem.it would not let me put it in a file.

toymaker
06-19-2005, 06:21 AM
I ran the name interreklama advertising. They do translation services and of course Made In Russia. Run the name in Google and just read. Very interesting indeed.How they can allow all this info stealing to go on is unbeleivable. I thought we were out of the dark ages of spying.

HeadHunter
08-05-2005, 02:41 AM
did anybody happen to notice thaat the file dates are 4 years old , meaning the info is also very old ... just saying Hmmmm

Hunt them down and then giggle at them , tends to confuse your prey

toymaker
08-05-2005, 03:00 AM
Just the fact that this was done deserves some concern.....despite the age of the material.