PDA

View Full Version : another scam version from Russia

toughtocrack
06-19-2005, 04:09 AM
Hello everyone,

I have been contacted initially from a large Canadian dating site (www.flirt.canoe.ca) by an Olga (aka Nikitina Olga Olegnova) from Kaluga, Russia, who claims she has a a Canadian Visa, and will be coming to meet me at Pearson International Airport in Toronto next week. She said she has made arrangements already with www.russian-tours.ru to help her with VISA registration, and she is on her way tomorrow to Moscow to pick it up, after which she will then buy a plane ticket on Monday to fly out on Tuesday. Yeah, right!

So anyway, I received an email today from that agency stating that she wil be visiting me, and that I should email them back once I have met her! I already emailed them back, asking for verification of this, but I know that it would be next to impossible for this Olga woman to get a Canadian Visa!

Could anyone tell me if this has ever happened to them? I suspect at anytime between now and her supposed date of arrival, there will be a request to send her money. I fear that [if] indeed it is possible for a Russian (woman) to do this, she could be accompanied by thugs who may follow me and her to really scam me. Is anyone familar with any part or all of this scam pattern/scenario?

I would appreciate any insight, asap!

Thanx

Peter_A
06-19-2005, 11:45 AM
Tough,
It is possible to get visa, however you know what to do don't you? You are in your own country, nobody can do anything to you. Don't be scared, do not give out your home address, only your cell phone number, not home number, period. As for her being accompanied with thugs, it's very, very small chance. I'm former agent and I've spent lot of time at the airports here in NYC. Again, it is possible to get visa, I've seen many young Russian girls coming on tourist visa, as well as young guys(thanks to crooked vice consuls). If she arrives with friends "do not" offer them ride, just take her. I do not know what the age difference between the two of you is but, give it a try, and, remember not to send any money. Also, you are in your own country where you have laws. Good-luck and let me know?

Insider
06-19-2005, 04:02 PM
If you send me her full date of birth, I will be able to tell you if she indeed has a visa or is just fooling around.

toughtocrack
06-19-2005, 04:09 PM
Peter,

Now you got me somewhat worried! It is possible to get a legitimate VISA from Canada without getting invited? How? Apparently, she was supposed to have come down to see some other guy from another province, but he lied to her about being single, so she never came! And I don't have a cell phone number, just a home phone! I can only rely on the details of her email, and then go from there. What if she is accompanied by "friends"? Maybe they will stake me out by observing my photos. Airport is a big place, so how can I be sure? And also, what would be the safest thing to do in this situation? I am not sure whether I even should be waiting there at the airport. Yet if I don;t show up, I will have lost out on a really nice woman!

Could you perhaps alert some of your Canadian contacts at our airport if you have any? She did mention she was being accompnaied by friends when she was leaving for Moscow, and I am almost certain she will be accompnaied by friends if she actually arrives here.

Please let me know as soon as possible. I thank you for your insight.

toughtocrack
06-19-2005, 04:13 PM
Insider,

I do not have her date of birth, but I will check the dating websire again to see if I can get anything. You think I should ask her outright?

Peter_A
06-19-2005, 04:36 PM
Tough
I can certainly alert some of my colleagues in Toronto, but we don't do those things, we are not body guards. Don't be a f*****g chicken, nobody will stake you out, come on man. Even if she arrives with friends you take only her, not her friends. Do not drive to the airport, take taxi instead. And, yes indeed it is possible to obtain visa to USA and Canada without invitation, but, you have to be very lucky or very rich. Again, it is possible!!!

toughtocrack
06-19-2005, 05:00 PM
Peter,

I am not afraid, but it's just that all this is happening all so soon, and she never gave me any of her contact details and other personal info from the outset. And this happened all within the span of 4 days! So you can see my concern!

Thanks for the offer to alert your colleagues, and call you for more information. I may do that. In the meantime, all I can do is wait, and see.

I will try to keep you posted via email and/or phone when I can.

Thanks again

Peter_A
06-19-2005, 05:33 PM
Tough,
All this happening within the span of 4 days? If I was you I would not bother to go to the airport at all. This girl is not coming to you, she needs you for a while, she needs place to stay. Until she finds someone else and trashes you like a dirt bag. Don't get to excited about her arrival, I tell you that. You was her last choice, this is why she contacted you. Think about it with the head on your shoulder, not the one in your pants. Write down my phone number, soon I'm going to remove it.

toughtocrack
06-19-2005, 07:28 PM
Peter,

I have done what you said about the number.

As for her, you are probably right. But why would she dump me, if she has already gotten the VISA, will be paying for her way here? She even mentioned on her profile she is well-off. She says she is a manager of sales, but very vague. She never really answered my questions as I asked her, and I am actually waiting for her to come up with a last minute story of how she will need my help. But now what I know about the possibility of her actually coming here, given what you said, I have to take the chance. The worse that can happen is that I give her the boot, and is that! Her stay can;t be long, anyway. So, I am strongly considering taking the chance. Luckily, I know a buddy who is an airport limo driver, so at least I don;t have to drive.

Anyway, I will try to call you, today is busy day for me. But I won;t do anything until I hear back from her on Monday via email as to her flight details. Maybe I can check with airport to verify if she will be on flight, before I go there to meet her. She says she will get the ticket Monday. Is that possible for me to do? I don't trust all this, but I am playing it out regardless. I don't have anything to lose, except some time and a day's worth of work.

Peter_A
06-19-2005, 10:26 PM
Tough,
First of all you can't check with airport is she coming or not. Only authorized government employee can do that, you will not get any information about her coming to Canada. Second: what did you say about paying her way here, got me confused there? Listen to me you old mutt, stay put and wait until 1 hour prior to her arrival, then go to the airport. Serious person will answer your questions to the last detail. I suggest don't waste your breath and time. Good-luck man, I see you don't listen to me, sales mamager can't be well off remember that :)

toughtocrack
06-19-2005, 11:49 PM
Peter,

I am not doing anything until she gives me exact details. I don't live in Toronto, so it will be difficult to leave as you suggest. And it will be difficult for me to get last minute details if she is going to email me. The only information I expect to get from her will be on Monday, as she indicated. She will get her VISA at that time, and get all her documents registered at that time, then she will write back. But won't get that info until Monday afternoon, at which time I will not have access to my computer to answer her email which she said she would send to me. Unless of course I happen to receive it early Monday. But even so, I won't be able to reply to her, because she would have gone to board the plane. That's assuming everything she has told me is true.

As for helping her, I meant that I am expecting her at the last minute to ask for money from me, because if it is a true scam, it will definitely show up in her email when she sends to me on Monday. That's how scams of this sort usually go, right? You know, about how maybe the VISA authorities won't give her the VISA unless she pays more money for some more documentation, or perhaps some other bull**** story. Anyway, at that point, I will know that it is a scam, and WON'T send money, and WILL NOT go to meet her. That's all I can really do for now. I have to wait and see until I get her next email.

This whole thing sounds silly, I know, but I want to see where this will lead. It could very well be legitimate. A little too fast and crazy, but perhaps legitimate.

(By the way, I had an idea: would it be possible if I released photos of her to you to get your connections to verify if she is on a flight to Canada? It's a long-shot, but I'd be willing to email to you if you think that's even a remote possibility.)

I appreciate everything you have said, Peter, and I am still on alert with this situation, see where it goes.

Peter_A
06-20-2005, 12:32 AM
Tough,
Can't do it, you are in different country. Even though if you were here, it's kind of against the law you understand? She ain't no criminal or drug smuggler or...got my drift? Sorry buddy you are on your own on this. Good-luck and don't loose your head about it, she will not show up believe me. But, if she does it will be for some kind of interest. You never told me how old are you or she?

toughtocrack
06-20-2005, 12:40 AM
Peter,

She's 27, I'm 35. She's a Virgo, I'm an Aries. Anyway, what does that have to do with anything? I ain't no rich dude, just your average "joe", with an okay income, looking for a good woman to settle down with. I told her my situation, and if she really wanted to use me for something, I don't know what it could be for. Could be to find someone else, as you say. Or perhaps she may want to get married, so she can stay here permanently, and then find someone else. Sure, it;s been known to happen. All I know is that she wants to start family, as most Russian women do. I can't be sure, but I won;t know unless I play this drama out. As I said before, she may be legit.

Why, what are you suggesting?

Peter_A
06-20-2005, 02:22 AM
What do I suggest? Wait for the Monday that will never come. Let me know if it does :)

toughtocrack
06-20-2005, 02:29 AM
Peter,

I share the same doubt as you, believe me. But I am so close, I gotta see this through, and I hope it is real. I shall definitely let you know.

Insider
06-20-2005, 09:03 AM
So, she a a Virgo, and 27. Do you know the full date?

toughtocrack
06-20-2005, 01:43 PM
Insider,

Not a clue. I'm still waiting for her to email me today. It's probably a scam. Even if I get flight details, it don't mean a thing. She could be saying the same thing to so many other guys, and who knows, maybe she's asked them for money already! She hasn't asked me yet, but I'm waiting for the bomb to drop today at some point.

Peter_A
06-20-2005, 02:47 PM
Insider, where are you from?

toymaker
06-20-2005, 04:51 PM
insider.... are you that hard up or just cannot accept the fact of being scammed. So what if she comes, if you are not there to meet her, she must go back to Russia. These women cannot afford the flights on speculation , why would she come if she is not sure you will meet her? sit and think about it.

Insider
06-20-2005, 07:55 PM
quote: insider.... are you that hard up or just cannot accept the fact of being scammed. So what if she comes, if you are not there to meet her, she must go back to Russia. These women cannot afford the flights on speculation , why would she come if she is not sure you will meet her? sit and think about it.

What on Earth are you talking about? It sometimes helps to read the forum first before posting.;)

quote: Insider, where are you from?

CIC Canada.

Toughtocrack, no Olga Olegovna Nikitina has been issued a Canadian visa in the past 3 years. Not even Alexandrovna or Sergeevna. Sleep tight, she is not coming, and do not worry. She has either given you a false name, in which case going to the airport is at the very least unwise, or will lose her purse with all her documents and money on the way to her local airport, in which case you kind financial assistance will be required :D

Peter_A
06-20-2005, 09:21 PM
Toymaker,
Insider is right, don't you pay attention to what people write?
He does not have to be there to meet her, if she's issued visa she can go anywhere she want to, anytime she want too,(at least this applies to USA immigration policy). No one will follow up on her, no one will check up on her. This is not communist country, this is not Russia or North Korea. No one have to be there to meet her and, she will not be sent back. Maybe Canadian immigration have different rules, I'm not sure about it. However, I think this subject should be closed, as I told "Toughtocrack" from the very beginning, don't get to excited about it. It's very easy to tell right from wrong, truth from lies, if you just have little intelligence and, or common sense. Toughtocrack, have you heard about the new caplets from Beyer company? It's called heart-mend, and it's very easy to swallow ;)

toughtocrack
06-21-2005, 03:18 AM
Gentlemen:

The moment of truth has arrived, and just as I had suspected in my gut feeling. Olga has replied to me today, stating she her VISA but customs will not allow her to fly unless she has with her $1500.00 in out-of-pocket expenses cash to fly as a tourist in Canada. She tells me that after the purchase of the ticket, she is left with only $670, thus leaving her short $830 which she asked me if I could send to her via Western Union. She seemed to ask me in a polite but urgent manner, and said that if I cannot do so, she will understand, and just go home to Kaluga. She says once she receives the $830 from me, she will purchase ticket, then will send me details of flight, and she said she would pay me back upon arrival. I do not want to do that, because I know it will be money wasted.

I suspected all this would happen, but now she needs a reply from me as to what to do.

Insider, I shall include the relevant document numbers for your further verification of all this. By the way, how did you know for sure no visas have been issued to this person? Anyway, here is the relevant info:

Her VISA info:

Issue date: June 20/05
Expiry Date: Sep 20/05
Passport number: 263296585
Control #: 2005703514
Date of Birth: Aug 24, 1978
Surname: Nikitina
Given Name: Olga Olegovna

She also sent me copies of her Russian passport, as well as a certified copy of her Russian visa questionnaire. I am no document expert, but I suspect something isn't right about them, either. If you want, Insider, I shall email them to you. Please let me know if the inforrmation I have provided to you is sufficient for you to validate and confirm all of this.

Insider, could you please check again on the VISA, just to make sure? I will stall her for a bit.

Well, gentlemen, this is it. I am forced to play a hand, here, and I am hoping you guys can help once again, especially you, Insider. Please let me know asap if the VISA is valid. I would truly appreciate this confirmation, again, INsider.

I shall keep you guys posted, but for now, no airport for me, at least, not just yet anyway.

Peter_A
06-21-2005, 12:41 PM
It will never be a trip to the airport, professional scammer my friend. Send me copy of her passport as well if you don't mind?

toughtocrack
06-21-2005, 03:56 PM
Peter,

Do you have an email address so I can send to you directly?

toughtocrack
06-21-2005, 05:18 PM
Thanks, Peter.

Peter_A
06-21-2005, 05:52 PM
It's fraudulent but, forward this to your embassy in Moscow to be 100% sure. I could be mistaken, but 99% I'm not :)

Insider
06-22-2005, 11:25 AM
Toughtocrack,

I sent you an e-mail and asked for scans just in case, but:

a) Nikitina Olga Olegovna, born on August 24, 1978, did not obtain a Canadian visa at ANY Canadian Embassy or Consulate in the world.
b)Passport number: 263296585 - this is not a valid number for a Russian foreign travel passport.

I am 200% sure on the info that I am giving. One more thing - there is no minimal amount of money requirement from either Canadian or Russian customs. Be sure that when a woman claims that she won't be able to fly to Canada if she does not have cash in her pocket, she is lying.

Insider
06-22-2005, 11:27 AM
Toughtocrack,

I sent you an e-mail and asked for scans just in case, but:

a) Nikitina Olga Olegovna, born on August 24, 1978, did not obtain a Canadian visa at ANY Canadian Embassy or Consulate in the world.
b)Passport number: 263296585 - this is not a valid number for a Russian foreign travel passport.

I am 200% sure on the info that I am giving. One more thing - there is no minimal amount of money requirement from either Canadian or Russian customs. Be sure that when a woman claims that she won't be able to fly to Canada if she does not have cash in her pocket, she is lying.

toughtocrack
06-22-2005, 04:06 PM
Peter and Insider,

I appreciate everything you guys have done, and yes, you guys are right! I even sent the documents to the Canadian Embassy, and they basically confirmed that her VISA and docuents are a forgery! Thanks for the advice on that one, Peter! I was thinking about doing it, but I guess I was just hoping that maybe she would be for real.

Thanks again.

wxman2003
06-23-2005, 07:04 AM
Time to mess with her. Tell her you sent money via western union. Giver her a 10 digit number starting with 8 or 9 (that is usual start number for WU) She will go and pick it up, but it will not be there. A little victory to drive a scammer nuts.

toymaker
06-23-2005, 07:34 AM
I sent one "lady" to WU 7 times before she learned her lesson. Some are rather dumb or just won't give up on the "free" money. What a nice ending to a rather sad story she laid on me. boo hoo

Insider
06-23-2005, 09:33 AM
Well, do not give up. Canadian visa is easier to obtain as compared to the USA, that's true, but always check its authenticity of the document. Do you have an idea what the real Canadian the visa looks like?

toughtocrack
06-23-2005, 03:19 PM
Insider,

I do not have any idea of what a Canadian Visa looks like, but whoever printed the documents sure as hell almost had me believe the VISA was real! I guess nowadays, it is so easy to get one's hands on an expired passport, scan it into the computer and manipulate it so that everything appears to be legitimate! Anyway, it don't really matter at this point, right? I mean, even you confirmed it, and even the Canadian Embassy in Russia said it is a forgery! So what other proof do I really need? Besides, this "Olga" has not emailed me since I emailed her back about this "delay" in her coming to see me. I highly doubt she will email me back. Even if she does, I cannot now send any money, although I have stalled her with promises that I will. Because now I know the truth!

Anyway, if these guys are true professional scammers, who knows, they must also keep themselves abrest of what's happening with the scams, and read what we say here in the forum about them! So, if that's true, they probably won't waste their time emailing me again under that particular profile or alias.

Don't know what else to say, other than I was lucky to have confirmed all this BEFORE the real damage would have been done! And I thank you again, Insider, for your support and help on this, as well as others here on this forum. You have all proven to me that we really need to stick together in these matters.

Peter_A
06-23-2005, 03:49 PM
Tough,
You don't understand one thing, perhaps you have never been to Russia or FSU. I tell you what, I was stationed there for many years. Russia, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan. Once I needed affidavit from a hospital, guess what? I got it for $100, here in the USA you will not be able to get it for &10.000. There is no doctor here you will be able to bribe or issue fraudulent statement for big money. Do you understand now how system works? It's all about money, man, money. I've seen old people with young girls, they can be their grand fathers, it's a shame. But, again, it's all about the money. Money is ultimate aphrodisiac, remember this, especially in poor countries.

toughtocrack
06-23-2005, 07:24 PM
Peter,

I understand if you grease someone's palms enough woth the almighty dollar (or even perhaps other favours), you can get practically anything done or accomplished. But so far, you guys think the VISA is pretty much false, the Canadian Embassy in Russia definitely thinks the VISA is false. So, really, there is not much more i can do.

You are right, I have never been to Russia. But if Olga really could get a Visa produced by paying off someone, why would she still have to ask me for assistance, and come up with the bull**** story about how she needs a certain amount of money in order to fly to Canada? She would have arranged for all that! And if she has a VISA, and she really wanted to come to Canada, then she would! And she would still pass our customs, and go anywhere she wants, right?

I do not want to place any more doubts in my mind. I think the evidence greatly suggests Olga is a scam. I mean, she hasn't even given me a phone or contact number, and the information on her alleged passport and other document, well, that doesn't help me much, either. All I can do now, is to see how she responds me, if she does. If she truly wants, she could come to me, if I give her my exact location. I havenlt decided if I shall do that. Probably unwise, but it is a possibilty to see if she truly would come. That would be the ultimate test, to see if everything she said is true, but it ain't gonna happen. You were right, the Tuesday I so much wanted to happen, never came!

Insider
06-23-2005, 07:41 PM
Toughtocrack,

You are right, forget about her. As for Canadian visa, it is impossible to forge. It has security features which cannot be reproduced, and features that even those people who try to forge a visa, have no clue about. So even if one buys a fake visa, there is no chance they're crossing the border. Do not give up, scammers are plenty, but there is a real woman for you out there ;)

Peter_A
06-23-2005, 08:04 PM
Tough,
"All I can do now, is to see how she responds me, if she does. If she truly wants, she could come to me, if I give her my exact location. I havenlt decided if I shall do that. Probably unwise, but it is a possibilty to see if she truly would come. That would be the ultimate test, to see if everything she said is true, but it ain't gonna happen"

Sorry to tell you this man, but I think you are dumb. WAKE UP AND FORGET IT, THIS GIRL "DOES NOT" EXIST!!! YOU STILL DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THE GAME??? WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH YOU???

toymaker
06-23-2005, 11:07 PM
a FAKE girl, a FAKE pastport, A FAKE flight....and he still wants to see THE REAL GIRL.... The blindness must be from excessive blood pressure in his pants

toughtocrack
06-23-2005, 11:22 PM
Peter,

When it comes to women, yes, I'll admit I can be a dummy at times. But I already had a good idea of what I was up against, it's just that I tend to be a wishful thinker, and I was hoping that maybe there would still be that inkling of a possibility that a 'real' woman is behind all those photos and emails. Not just with "Olga", but with others with whom I've communicated. It's not about being ignorant but rather being overly idealistic - a real stumbling block for guys like me, I guess!

Peter_A
06-23-2005, 11:23 PM
I can't believe this guy still wants to give her a chance....I really can't understand him. Because of people like him scammers benefit and continue their business.

randy peters
06-23-2005, 11:36 PM
Dear Toughtocrack. First Condolances on the bad luck, been there done that know the feeling. And I will do it again, Ecept I won't send money. I will take a vacation and meet several women at once. Peter_A, a good and respecatable job of helping him out. And toymsker lighten up a bit. Give him a couple of days to get over it and then hit him with the wise-ass comments. and tough go have a couple of beers and buy a couple of lap dances. And forget the free personals, you get what you pay for. If you insist on a woman from the FSU, go ther, save up for a vacation and do it. Go to lillavilla.com. There is a very good article on a dating site that provides an insight into the tour industry. And a good article from a russian woman that everyone should read.

Randolph J Peters

toughtocrack
06-23-2005, 11:44 PM
Peter,

As much as I value and appreciate your insights and experiences, you have driven the point many times!! Don't worry, I do NOT and WILL NOT feed business to these scammers. Never, ever. So, please, do not count me among those unfortunate persons who may have already fed their business! I am just trying to seek the truth on all matters, because that is how I am. That is what forums like these are designed to do. TO educate everyone so that they CAN put a stop to the scammers' criminal activities BEFORE the damage is done!

In the end, I only blame myself for going onto those large free dating sites - never knew they could be so damned complex and deceiving. I guess it's back to the clubs and bars for this cat!

Peter_A
06-24-2005, 01:35 PM
Toughtocrack,
Free web sites have little meaning on who you will meet and so on. From my experience I've met few girls on free dating web sites and had great relationships. But, the girls were from Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan and Kazakhstan. Not from Russia, Ukraine, Belorussia and eastern block countries. In this 3 above mentioned countries of Central Asia, girls are different, culture is different, thinking and desires are different then those of Eastern Europe countries. Even in this 3 countries stay away from Russian women, as I encountered scammers from there too, all of whom were Russian girls. Go for native girl as I did, but, proceed with caution. Never, ever, one of them asked me for money, even when I was there, none, not even to buy something for them. This girls are interested in marriage, in creating a family, not to scam you.
Toughtocrack, you have my e-mail address and I'll be glad to help you out as much as I can, not only you but any person who reads my posting. I see you are a nice guy but, very naive and inexperienced with women if I may say that. Remember once and for ever: real women will give you her home address, her home number, all info about her, answer on all your questions with honesty. Again, because they are interested in "MARRIAGE."

toughtocrack
06-24-2005, 05:59 PM
Peter,

I know exactly what you mean. The real ones don't waste time, and they want someone who really wants something good out of life - marriage being that very ultimate good.

Someday, I will explore the Ukraine and Russia, and see where the "real" women are. It will be something to look forward to in the future. For me, it will be the "pot of gold" at the end of the rainbow, should I ever get there. For now, got other stuff to worry about.

Anyway, as you know, Peter, and to everyone else on this forum, all you guys have been great, offering your advices, analyses and opinions.

Cheers to all, and have great weekend!

toughtocrack
07-28-2005, 04:32 PM
Hello again everyone

Olga, the scammer has sent me an email reply today, as follows:

idi na huy!!!

Does anyone know what this means in Russian? I suspect that whoever is behind the scam is obviously telling me off...I at least know that "idi" means "you" or "you are" in English.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanx

Lee_Ozzy
04-05-2007, 12:33 AM
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHA hiya Tough. I've had those words yelled at me, it's a "I'm BUSTED and hate you" phrase LMAO --- And you are right, they DO read these forums, infact its right here that they base thier data bases on!!! its true man, they quickly change the game plan when one of thier models(scams) show up on a scam site.

I can only tell everyone else that reads this and is easily warmed by a pretty lady's picture and words ONE thing.
DON'T SEND ANY MONEY, Oh! did anyone miss that, here it is again.
DON'T SEND ANY MONEY!!!!
IF you meet a real foreign woman/man they will NOT ask you for money, they will be patient and understanding of ALL your enquiries. Her home address, phone number, DOB and family details etc will ALL be given to you as soon as she has gained YOUR trust. The biggest perception of Russian, women in particular is that they are percieved as DESPERATE! well people, they are not, they have as much pride as your local women and are trying to better thier lives as are we all. In a REAL international relationship YOU will not get to meet her until at least 3 months into the courtship, when you two know each other inside and out - even if it's only by phone/internet and many pictures. When you recieve many pictures with some sexy ones thrown in within a few days,,,, PFFFFFFT don't be foolish.

And listern to the guys on THESE forums on Stop-Scammers.com more-so than any others ok, most realy enjoy saving a guy from these A-hole scammers, which by the way, are mostley MEN! using models pictures and in MY case - pictures of a paid local girl so they were VERY good and right there in her living room and even at work LOL - I was a fool! but,,, I learnt quick.

I learnt with the help of TOYMAKER a few years ago so don't be hesitant to chat with him about his experiences - you'd be supprised.

PS. I have found a beautiful lady and OFF a FREE dating site and I'm DATING her in real life(offline) now. So DON'T GIVE UP, just be careful and remember! YOU are far more important than the cash in you wallet BUT! not to a scammer.

Well that's my 2cents worth LOL, catchya later people, LEE.

siberianhusky
04-10-2007, 07:32 PM
quote:Originally posted by Lee_Ozzy

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHA hiya Tough. I've had those words yelled at me, it's a "I'm BUSTED and hate you" phrase LMAO --- And you are right, they DO read these forums, infact its right here that they base thier data bases on!!! its true man, they quickly change the game plan when one of thier models(scams) show up on a scam site.

I can only tell everyone else that reads this and is easily warmed by a pretty lady's picture and words ONE thing.
DON'T SEND ANY MONEY, Oh! did anyone miss that, here it is again.
DON'T SEND ANY MONEY!!!!
IF you meet a real foreign woman/man they will NOT ask you for money, they will be patient and understanding of ALL your enquiries. Her home address, phone number, DOB and family details etc will ALL be given to you as soon as she has gained YOUR trust. The biggest perception of Russian, women in particular is that they are percieved as DESPERATE! well people, they are not, they have as much pride as your local women and are trying to better thier lives as are we all. In a REAL international relationship YOU will not get to meet her until at least 3 months into the courtship, when you two know each other inside and out - even if it's only by phone/internet and many pictures. When you recieve many pictures with some sexy ones thrown in within a few days,,,, PFFFFFFT don't be foolish.

And listern to the guys on THESE forums on Stop-Scammers.com more-so than any others ok, most realy enjoy saving a guy from these A-hole scammers, which by the way, are mostley MEN! using models pictures and in MY case - pictures of a paid local girl so they were VERY good and right there in her living room and even at work LOL - I was a fool! but,,, I learnt quick.

I learnt with the help of TOYMAKER a few years ago so don't be hesitant to chat with him about his experiences - you'd be supprised.

PS. I have found a beautiful lady and OFF a FREE dating site and I'm DATING her in real life(offline) now. So DON'T GIVE UP, just be careful and remember! YOU are far more important than the cash in you wallet BUT! not to a scammer.

Well that's my 2cents worth LOL, catchya later people, LEE.

So Lee what is this free dating site where you found your current new love? I definitely would like to check it out for myself as I am always trying to keep tabs on various sites to check whether they a legit or not, so your help would be very much appreciated, thanx.

Siberian

Lee_Ozzy
04-10-2007, 11:12 PM
Gday Siberian.
The site is a friendship site called Tagged.
It's more the case that I stopped looking for love and instead "looked for friendships"
I think that most women online these days are so sick of the hundred men chasing them and seek out the one's that are not desperate - this I found to very true my friends, so the next time you see a beautiful woman, try to get the message across that you are not looking for sex or desperately searching for love :) and instead, try and insist on a friendship first. You just might be supprised at the result.

I took this girl I met completely off guard LOL, because all she was getting was sex offers and marriage proposals - then a guy came along and said " I only want friends because I want TRUST first, all else second" Well what can I say, she has fallen for me and has so much pride that I had to insist on buying her flowers.

Good luck and be careful.
Lee.

seajay
04-21-2007, 03:36 PM
quote:Posted - Jul : 11:32:22

Hello again everyone

Olga, the scammer has sent me an email reply today, as follows:

idi na huy!!!

Does anyone know what this means in Russian? I suspect that whoever is behind the scam is obviously telling me off...I at least know that "idi" means "you" or "you are" in English.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanx

Rather late but... for those curious...

"idi" (you go)
"na" (to)
"huy!!!" (Hell)

Lee_Ozzy
04-22-2007, 06:20 AM
HaHaHaHaHaHaHa I love those words now :)

End of another scam, beginning of 100 more.

Stop-Scammers.com ROCKS!!! Don't leave home without them :)

Bye everyone.