07-15-2005, 01:46 AM
I received an email with this message..

your picture and email are in the black list forum of foreign
men who cheat Ukrainian women. it says you seek for sexually penpals and
that you are a scam that women should be aware and avoid. I think you
must know about it.

Your welcome.
Victoria

I have turned two scammers in , and I have been getting information to turn in 4 more .... Anyone ever heard of this before?
Stang

There's just too many.....

randy peters
07-15-2005, 02:09 AM
In a nutshell Stang4459, you have been fragged, you are listed on antidate.net I believe. a Russian site where the dregs of the internet may be posted. I say dregs, but that is in the eyes of Russian women who feel that they have been ubfairly used and abused by men. It would be nice if someone could translate the page and post it. I will be on there soon anyway, havung found a american woman for myself.But rumor has it that the Russian woman does have a temper.

Randolph J Peters

stang4459
07-15-2005, 03:19 AM
I searched that site, with the help of a translator. Does anyone know of other sites?

Insider
07-15-2005, 06:46 AM
quote:But rumor has it that the Russian woman does have a temper.

Oh, finally! Yes, PLENTY of temper. At the very best you could expect her say, "Yes, honey", and still do it her own way. If she is unhappy, she will break a hell on you in a million sophisticated ways, just like any woman on this planet.

Lilla
07-17-2005, 07:15 PM
There are 2 sites who post men who was not fair to women - it is russian www.antidate.org/forum - by the way anyone who feel himself posted unfairly can come and post his own version. And second is www.antiscam.net.

Really, I didn't see any man who was posted on antidate.org being innocent. There are sex-tourists, harassers, abusers, men who just play with feeling and of course, scam-hunters.

stang4459
07-18-2005, 02:30 PM
Lilla
I disagree, I really wanted to communicate with a real honest women. And at the same time try to help people from being scammed. At the time I wrote this I was emailing 5 (women?). I believe one was not a scammer , all the rest I found the same letters written to other men. Since then I have decided to give up on trying to find a ukrainian or Russian woman to have contact with. And the men who are being scammed can just be scammed, I dont care.....
Just so you know, I simply wrote back saying "you are just to young for me" in the emails to the people I perceived as scammers.
Stang

toymaker
07-18-2005, 03:33 PM
Stang....Are all these women contacting you themselves? if so it is obvious that they are scammers......try to contact a "lady" on your own from some of the agencies and see the difference in attitude and grace . I did this and am going to visit her in October for 3 weeks. There is quite a difference between those looking for easy money and those honestly looking for a partner.

Insider
07-20-2005, 07:05 AM
quote:if so it is obvious that they are scammers......

Why on Earth? Smells like discrimination to me.

toymaker
07-20-2005, 03:56 PM
Insider....no discrimination. look at the odds....have you found one yet? all I ever hear is about the "contacts" and how the money is asked for. The "ladies" make the first contact and you and many others are taken in. It certainlt seems that scammers search out you.....not you looking for them. Try looking for one on your own and quit complaining about being taken. All my experiences (17) have been first contacts by the lady. and all have been scammers....some reported by me to this site and the rest were the well known aliases of old reported scammers. What do you call that?????.....discrimination or fact???? ask yourself the question.

wxman2003
07-20-2005, 11:59 PM
I agree with toymaker. You are the one searching, so you are the one who should make the first connection. The scammers look for the weak to feed off. The ones that write you first will give you a rosy description on how they search for the man to love, blah, blah blah. They prey on the emotions of the lonely men, and those are usually the ones that wait for the women to write as they do not have enough self esteem to start the process themselves.

toymaker
07-22-2005, 12:19 AM
HERE HERE wxman. I have searched and made the first contact with a Lady and have never been asked a penny. She is arranging my invitation letter at her expense, and her initiative. and also rental of an apartment.( pay on arrival). We have been exchanging mail etc. for months . This shows that the first step taken seems to prove the best route. All the women are not scammers, but only the ones "WE" let pray on us.

Lilla
07-22-2005, 11:46 PM
All I can recommend - find local woman. The best is she will be recommended by someone you know and trust.

toymaker
07-23-2005, 02:58 AM
thanks Lilla for the thought.....but we have run the gammot of the local "ladies" I have found more dishonesty with them. I am of mixed heritage and wish to marry foreign myself. I contacted a lady first and am visiting her in October in Russia.

stang4459
07-25-2005, 02:53 PM
GOOD MORNING ALL
Just needed to add my 2 cents worth. In the last month I have communicated with probably 20 women. 17 of those, I believe, were scammers. I believe in love at first site, but not love at first email. Of those three, One was a very nice lady in the Ukraine, who after emailing awhile, we could tell we did not have enough in common. I am also emailing a very nice lady in Moscow, I am learning alot from her and she from me. the third? I truly believed she was not a scammer, she may not be, but if the next email comes back asking for money, I will know.....I really dont care if there are scammers out there, I can now tell the difference within 3 emails whether a women is a scammer or not. Without searching the net...lol..
So, the scammers can continue, those lonely men out there giving them money need and want that service. I no longer am willing to take the time to put scammer info in the net. I will continue to try and find a nice Russian women, But just put a block on the scammers...My eyes have been open.....They say never get into an arguement about politics, religion, or sex.....need to add one ...Russian Scammers...lol
Cya
Stang

ham
09-10-2005, 07:57 PM
the underlying opinion at antidate is scammers are abused women seeking revenge upon evil men.
Great attitude, to match the wolf cries against "trafficking" & other sensational stuff.
Too bad a sizeable portion of scammers are [u]MEN</u> who per se cannot be seeking revenge, but profit.
Then another sizeable portion of women scammers are tracked back to different identities...every one of such fictitious aliases seeking revenge...right?
[:o)]

As well, at that site a lot of bad mouthing of western men in general takes place (the "loser theories" ), which is pure nonsense: don't like foreigners? fine, don't seek one.

I think they're just trying to find the next plausible excuse to legitimate scammers.

There are men who are dogs and/or sex tourists, but this applies to every place any time.

ham
09-10-2005, 07:57 PM
the underlying opinion at antidate is scammers are abused women seeking revenge upon evil men.
Great attitude, to match the wolf cries against "trafficking" & other sensational stuff.
Too bad a sizeable portion of scammers are [u]MEN</u> who per se cannot be seeking revenge, but profit.
Then another sizeable portion of women scammers are tracked back to different identities...every one of such fictitious aliases seeking revenge...right?
[:o)]

As well, at that site a lot of bad mouthing of western men in general takes place (the "loser theories" ), which is pure nonsense: don't like foreigners? fine, don't seek one.

I think they're just trying to find the next plausible excuse to legitimate scammers.

There are men who are dogs and/or sex tourists, but this applies to every place any time.

Dutchy013
10-05-2005, 03:01 PM
Lilla,

You are soooooo wrong.
Dating a woman from the east is like a warm bath.
Not like those selfish bitches from the west, only interested in your bank account, career (their own) and the model of your car.

quote:Originally posted by Lilla

All I can recommend - find local woman. The best is she will be recommended by someone you know and trust.

Dutchy013
10-05-2005, 03:01 PM
Lilla,

You are soooooo wrong.
Not like those selfish bitches from the west, only interested in your bank account, career (their own) and the model of your car.

Sonar
10-05-2005, 04:46 PM
quote:Originally posted by Dutchy013

Lilla,

You are soooooo wrong.

Don't know much about the Netherlands, but here in the USA it is well known tht at least 50% of the single women are either lesbian (totally dislike men) or bisexual (like women more but tolerate men). That really cuts down on the amount of single available women.

A man's mind, streched by a new idea, will never re-gain it's original dimension.

Sonar
10-05-2005, 04:46 PM

Lilla,

You are soooooo wrong.

Don't know much about the Netherlands, but here in the USA it is well known tht at least 50% of the single women are either lesbian (totally dislike men) or bisexual (like women more but tolerate men). That really cuts down on the amount of single available women.

A man's mind, streched by a new idea, will never re-gain it's original dimension.

scam magnet
10-06-2005, 02:00 AM
Sonar wrote:Don't know much about the Netherlands, but here in the USA it is well known tht at least 50% of the single women are either lesbian (totally dislike men) or bisexual (like women more but tolerate men). That really cuts down on the amount of single available women.

Well known by who???
Were did you get your imformation?? That is such a twisted statement.

scam magnet
10-06-2005, 02:00 AM
Sonar wrote:Don't know much about the Netherlands, but here in the USA it is well known tht at least 50% of the single women are either lesbian (totally dislike men) or bisexual (like women more but tolerate men). That really cuts down on the amount of single available women.

Well known by who???

Sonar
10-06-2005, 11:58 AM
quote:Originally posted by scam magnet

Well known by who???
Well known by almost any single American man that is actively involved in the local dating scene. Where the hell have you been for the last ten years? On Mars?
I don't claim to be an expert on sexual orientation tendicies of single American women, but here in my area (south Florida) bisexuality among females is considered 'trendy' and acceptable behavior by too many people.
Actual numbers are subject to some bias and distortion I'm sure, and I am not inclined to research the subject. Recently on AM radio (WIOD Miami) hosted by Glen Beck (well reputed national talk show host)it was stated that a survey by the National Association for Research and Therapy finds that approx. 50% of todays single females between the ages of 20 and 34,have at some point in their lives, been involved in some form of bisexual experimentation.
Definately not the first time that I have heard this in the news media. Alot of guys encourage this type of behavior and alot of women oblige. I find it to be nothing more than pure and simple hedonism.
Whether you realize it or acknowledge it makes no difference. It still exists right under your nose.

Sonar
10-06-2005, 11:58 AM
quote:Originally posted by scam magnet

Well known by who???
Well known by almost any single American man that is actively involved in the local dating scene. Where the hell have you been for the last ten years? On Mars?
I don't claim to be an expert on sexual orientation tendicies of single American women, but here in my area (south Florida) bisexuality among females is considered 'trendy' and acceptable behavior by too many people.
Actual numbers are subject to some bias and distortion I'm sure, and I am not inclined to research the subject. Recently on AM radio (WIOD Miami) hosted by Glen Beck (well reputed national talk show host)it was stated that a survey by the National Association for Research and Therapy finds that approx. 50% of todays single females between the ages of 20 and 34,have at some point in their lives, been involved in some form of bisexual experimentation.
Definately not the first time that I have heard this in the news media. Alot of guys encourage this type of behavior and alot of women oblige. I find it to be nothing more than pure and simple hedonism.
Whether you realize it or acknowledge it makes no difference. It still exists right under your nose.

Dutchy013
10-06-2005, 12:25 PM
Guys,
I have no experience of bisexual behavior of women.
I just know I am done with the selfishness of the women in my country.
First date is like a job interview :D
I am completely hooked to woman from east europe, have a great girlfriend from Ukraine.

Dutchy013
10-06-2005, 12:25 PM
Guys,
I am completely hooked to woman from east europe, have a great girlfriend from Ukraine.

Sonar
10-06-2005, 12:53 PM

Guys,

Hey Duchy013, I couldn't agree with you more. I've been involved with east European women for several years now and they are definately my cup of tea. They are just so much more 'womanly' than American women.
My advice to ANY man from ANY country is go there and see for yourself. Forget all of this internet crap. You will be glad that you did.
I'm sure that you have probably spent some time in Kiev. Definately one of my most favorite places.

Sonar
10-06-2005, 12:53 PM

Guys,

Hey Duchy013, I couldn't agree with you more. I've been involved with east European women for several years now and they are definately my cup of tea. They are just so much more 'womanly' than American women.
My advice to ANY man from ANY country is go there and see for yourself. Forget all of this internet crap. You will be glad that you did.
I'm sure that you have probably spent some time in Kiev. Definately one of my most favorite places.

Dutchy013
10-06-2005, 01:01 PM
Sonar,
Yeah, Kiev is great, I have to be there for business every 3 month or so (lucky me :D).
Great night life. Did you go to the war museum?
Odessa is great too.
My girl is from Kharkov.

Dutchy013
10-06-2005, 01:01 PM
Sonar,
Yeah, Kiev is great, I have to be there for business every 3 month or so (lucky me :D).
Odessa is great too.
My girl is from Kharkov.

Sonar
10-06-2005, 01:12 PM

Sonar,
Odessa is great too.
My girl is from Kharkov.

Dutchy, yes I have been to the war museum. In fact I have photos of myself sitting on top of one of the tanks. My girl insisted that I climb onto the tank so she could take a photo.
I was very impressed with the war museum. The location is very scenic with the river in the background.
Another favorite place for me is the old Ukrainian village (18th century) located outside the city. It is kind of similar to a museum but is an actual village that represents Ukrainian life of a few hundred years ago. Very interesting.
There are so many interesting things to see and do around Kiev that I could probably write a book about it.

Sonar
10-06-2005, 01:12 PM

Sonar,
Odessa is great too.
My girl is from Kharkov.

Dutchy, yes I have been to the war museum. In fact I have photos of myself sitting on top of one of the tanks. My girl insisted that I climb onto the tank so she could take a photo.
I was very impressed with the war museum. The location is very scenic with the river in the background.
Another favorite place for me is the old Ukrainian village (18th century) located outside the city. It is kind of similar to a museum but is an actual village that represents Ukrainian life of a few hundred years ago. Very interesting.
There are so many interesting things to see and do around Kiev that I could probably write a book about it.

Dutchy013
10-06-2005, 02:09 PM
Sonar,

Kiev is indeed great, but you should consider taking your girl to Odessa.
Very beautiful city, good nightlife, great restaurants, nice beaches.
Take the night train from Kiev, buy 4 tickets for 1 compartment (200ua) and you have it all for your own :D
Crimea (Yalta & Simferopol) is nice too in the summer, some interesting wine producers there with impresive cellars

Dutchy013
10-06-2005, 02:09 PM
Sonar,

Take the night train from Kiev, buy 4 tickets for 1 compartment (200ua) and you have it all for your own :D
Crimea (Yalta & Simferopol) is nice too in the summer, some interesting wine producers there with impresive cellars

nick20045
10-06-2005, 02:38 PM
i do not mind bi sexual women. hey its great. gives me a chance to smoke a cigarrette before "getting to business" again. :D:D;)

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

nick20045
10-06-2005, 02:38 PM
i do not mind bi sexual women. hey its great. gives me a chance to smoke a cigarrette before "getting to business" again. :D:D;)

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

Sonar
10-06-2005, 04:33 PM
quote:Originally posted by nick20045

HaHa, I've had my share of them. Problem is, if you piss one off, now you have two or more women pissed at you.

Sonar
10-06-2005, 04:33 PM

HaHa, I've had my share of them. Problem is, if you piss one off, now you have two or more women pissed at you.

nick20045
10-06-2005, 05:29 PM
quote:Originally posted by Sonar

ha ha ha. i have had my share of them as well. :D:D why should you piss any of them off? you got a free show. time to smoke a cigarette. 6 holes to choose from and most of all.........

dont forget the bleeding batteries. :D:D:D

what on earth can a man wish for. whey hey! what a way to die. imagine it. at the inquest......

died from over sex. certificate signed:

"this man died with his boots on and keeping the glory of the mens name up to highest of standards" :D:D:D

and all the women will say: Hallelulja

nick20045
10-06-2005, 05:29 PM

ha ha ha. i have had my share of them as well. :D:D why should you piss any of them off? you got a free show. time to smoke a cigarette. 6 holes to choose from and most of all.........

dont forget the bleeding batteries. :D:D:D

what on earth can a man wish for. whey hey! what a way to die. imagine it. at the inquest......

died from over sex. certificate signed:

"this man died with his boots on and keeping the glory of the mens name up to highest of standards" :D:D:D

and all the women will say: Hallelulja

Sonar
10-06-2005, 10:16 PM

Sonar,

Yeah Duchy, man you are making me want to get on a plane and fly into Borispol. I've always wanted to visit the Black Sea coast of Ukraine and the overnight train definately sounds like the way to go.
I have been to the Black Sea several times in Sochi, Russia. There is a place in Sochi in the mountains, where on a clear night, you can actually see the lights of Yalta.
I hope to be in Kiev sometime towards the end of November or the first of December. Just not real excited about the weather that time of year.

Sonar
10-06-2005, 10:16 PM

Sonar,

Yeah Duchy, man you are making me want to get on a plane and fly into Borispol. I've always wanted to visit the Black Sea coast of Ukraine and the overnight train definately sounds like the way to go.
I have been to the Black Sea several times in Sochi, Russia. There is a place in Sochi in the mountains, where on a clear night, you can actually see the lights of Yalta.
I hope to be in Kiev sometime towards the end of November or the first of December. Just not real excited about the weather that time of year.

scam magnet
10-07-2005, 01:11 AM
Sonar,
Ive never been to mars but have been living in Ft. lauderdale area on and off since 83 and I would have to say that in s.fla is a exception to a degree.Hell i dated a girl for almost 2 yrs. before i found her passed out in bed with another woman "everyone knew but me"!pissed me right off and they wouldnt share.As far as the 50% I think its probably higher over the entire region.Im sure you know of Wilton manors " gayberry USA" 60-70% gay.

scam magnet
10-07-2005, 01:11 AM
Sonar,
Ive never been to mars but have been living in Ft. lauderdale area on and off since 83 and I would have to say that in s.fla is a exception to a degree.Hell i dated a girl for almost 2 yrs. before i found her passed out in bed with another woman "everyone knew but me"!pissed me right off and they wouldnt share.As far as the 50% I think its probably higher over the entire region.Im sure you know of Wilton manors " gayberry USA" 60-70% gay.

Sonar
10-07-2005, 12:01 PM
Hey scam magnet,
That's funny. We are neighbors. Been living in Palm Beach County all my life but I spend alot of time in Miami and Fort Lauderdale. I consider all of S.Fla my home.
Here is an example of why I try to avoid bisexual women.
A couple of years ago I was dating a girl from Boca Raton. 38 year old real estate broker. Divorced, 1 kid. Good looking, professional.
She asked me if she could bring along a new friend of hers to a Monday night football game at Dolphin's Stadium. Dolphins/Bills-Sept.03. She is originally from Buffalo and so was her new friend from work (Lori). Since I had two extra club level seats I told her sure. Lori turns out to be a really good looking blond but also unfriendly as hell. She said probably no more than 20 words to me the entire night.
Next day I ask my girl what is the problem with Lori? She seems unfriendly. My girl tells me that she is a "carpet muncher". When I ask what the hell is a "carpet muncher" she tells me-bisexual but prefers women. OhhKaaay.
About six weeks later, Lori and her kid move into my girls apartment in Boca. Soon after that my girl develops this really selfish attitude and starts to become a pain in the ###. No doubt in my mind that she became a "carpet muncher".

Sonar
10-07-2005, 12:01 PM
Hey scam magnet,
That's funny. We are neighbors. Been living in Palm Beach County all my life but I spend alot of time in Miami and Fort Lauderdale. I consider all of S.Fla my home.
A couple of years ago I was dating a girl from Boca Raton. 38 year old real estate broker. Divorced, 1 kid. Good looking, professional.
She asked me if she could bring along a new friend of hers to a Monday night football game at Dolphin's Stadium. Dolphins/Bills-Sept.03. She is originally from Buffalo and so was her new friend from work (Lori). Since I had two extra club level seats I told her sure. Lori turns out to be a really good looking blond but also unfriendly as hell. She said probably no more than 20 words to me the entire night.
Next day I ask my girl what is the problem with Lori? She seems unfriendly. My girl tells me that she is a "carpet muncher". When I ask what the hell is a "carpet muncher" she tells me-bisexual but prefers women. OhhKaaay.
About six weeks later, Lori and her kid move into my girls apartment in Boca. Soon after that my girl develops this really selfish attitude and starts to become a pain in the ###. No doubt in my mind that she became a "carpet muncher".

nick20045
10-07-2005, 03:56 PM

Hey scam magnet,

never thought of "shaving the carpet"? :D:D:D

nick20045
10-07-2005, 03:56 PM

Hey scam magnet,

never thought of "shaving the carpet"? :D:D:D

Sonar
10-08-2005, 11:07 AM
never thought of "shaving the carpet"?
HaHa, It was actually more like little landing strip rather than a carpet.

Sonar
10-08-2005, 11:07 AM

nick20045
10-08-2005, 01:27 PM

so basically with her, in the end, you had a rough landing???? blame it on the estate broker man! she must have farted and caused a cross wind. :D:D:D:D

a blind snake and a blind mouse once met in the middle of a jungle. the snake spoke first........

what are you? said the snake?

i'm not saying. said the mouse......... what are you?

so the snake said "lets play a game. i will go all over you (like a dyke would with another woman :D) and guess what you are. you will then do the same and guess what i am.......

so the mouse said "OK"? (dont them russian just love that word! OK!:D) anyway back to the story......

so the snake crawls over the mouse.... in the end he says:

well i could feel a small head, pointed ears, whiskers, small shoulders but wider hips (now come on guys!!!! wait till the end. we are not talking about a russian mother!!!:D) and..... a tail. you are a mouse.....(darn.... the tail gives the mouse away. otherwise could have been your future mother in law!!!)

the mouse says: correct. now it is my turn.....

so the mouse goes all over the snake........ after about 5 minutes he says:

you are slimey. no backbone and slippery......... i will say you are either a lawyer or an estate broker :D:D:D

nick20045
10-08-2005, 01:27 PM

so basically with her, in the end, you had a rough landing???? blame it on the estate broker man! she must have farted and caused a cross wind. :D:D:D:D

a blind snake and a blind mouse once met in the middle of a jungle. the snake spoke first........

what are you? said the snake?

i'm not saying. said the mouse......... what are you?

so the snake said "lets play a game. i will go all over you (like a dyke would with another woman :D) and guess what you are. you will then do the same and guess what i am.......

so the mouse said "OK"? (dont them russian just love that word! OK!:D) anyway back to the story......

so the snake crawls over the mouse.... in the end he says:

well i could feel a small head, pointed ears, whiskers, small shoulders but wider hips (now come on guys!!!! wait till the end. we are not talking about a russian mother!!!:D) and..... a tail. you are a mouse.....(darn.... the tail gives the mouse away. otherwise could have been your future mother in law!!!)

the mouse says: correct. now it is my turn.....

so the mouse goes all over the snake........ after about 5 minutes he says:

you are slimey. no backbone and slippery......... i will say you are either a lawyer or an estate broker :D:D:D

Sonar
10-08-2005, 01:40 PM

so basically with her, in the end, you had a rough landing????
I suppose that you could call it that. But it was actually me that dumped her in the end. About two weeks later I jumped on a flight to Moscow and forgot all about her. Russian women just seem to have a way of making me forget all about American women.

Sonar
10-08-2005, 01:40 PM

I suppose that you could call it that. But it was actually me that dumped her in the end. About two weeks later I jumped on a flight to Moscow and forgot all about her. Russian women just seem to have a way of making me forget all about American women.

nick20045
10-08-2005, 01:46 PM

did you send her a card?

you know the ones......

WISH YOU WERE HERE :D:D:D:D

nick20045
10-08-2005, 01:46 PM

did you send her a card?

you know the ones......

Sonar
10-08-2005, 03:23 PM

did you send her a card?

you know the ones......

HaHa!! It's funny that you should ask. No I didn't send her a card, but before I left I asked her to watch my dog while I was gone. Of course she refused. While in Moscow I received an e-mail from her telling me to f*** off. My response was simple. "OK".

Sonar
10-08-2005, 03:23 PM

did you send her a card?

you know the ones......

HaHa!! It's funny that you should ask. No I didn't send her a card, but before I left I asked her to watch my dog while I was gone. Of course she refused. While in Moscow I received an e-mail from her telling me to f*** off. My response was simple. "OK".

nick20045
10-08-2005, 04:01 PM

did you send her a card?

you know the ones......

guess she would not watch your dog as she was a b i t c h :D:D

nothing wrong with her telling you to f**k off. interpretation of the word f**k: a pleasant session between a man and a woman which makes both smile, happy and use energy and hence lose weight.

now if she had told you to "roll over and die" that would have been nasty. :D:D:D

nick20045
10-08-2005, 04:01 PM

did you send her a card?

you know the ones......

guess she would not watch your dog as she was a b i t c h :D:D

nothing wrong with her telling you to f**k off. interpretation of the word f**k: a pleasant session between a man and a woman which makes both smile, happy and use energy and hence lose weight.

now if she had told you to "roll over and die" that would have been nasty. :D:D:D