PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know Nastya098@yandex.ru?

jht
07-15-2005, 10:30 PM
I recently received an e-mail from a girl with the name of Nastya (nothing else yet) and the e-mail address of Nastya098@yandex.ru. I haven't been able to find her anywhere, on any website, doing any type of search. She says she is 25 years old and from Yoshkar Ola, Russia. I'm not sure if she is for real, or a new scammer that hasn't been reported yet. If anyone has any information on her, please let me know? We have exchanged two e-mails so far; I want to be optimistic, yet careful. Thanks. jht

toymaker
07-15-2005, 11:46 PM
Click on her email message in your inbox then click on file then on properties thien this will show if she is truthful as the info shows the electronic trail from her . It will say dial up Mariel if she is from Yoshker-ola

toymaker
07-15-2005, 11:50 PM
the names mean little as they change them more often than thier pants. The pictures can be real , but the electronic trail tells the story.Many of them have lots of aliases......DO NOT SEND MONEY...most that contact you first are scammers so beware. Wish we could see the pics but not here

acer
08-20-2005, 06:13 PM
John if you remember I said she MAY be a scammer at the time I did
not know my self ok and as you know iam going to see her in november
If she is talking to some one else I HAVE know idear perhaps you can
tell me are you still in touch with her if so what is the email A.D.
TOYMAKER HAS OPEN my eyes SO MUCH he has told me she IS a model to my
surprise AND as for her mother I believe alive and waiting to see me Toymaker insists caution and I AGREE.

acer
08-20-2005, 06:13 PM
John if you remember I said she MAY be a scammer at the time I did
not know my self ok and as you know iam going to see her in november
If she is talking to some one else I HAVE know idear perhaps you can
tell me are you still in touch with her if so what is the email A.D.
TOYMAKER HAS OPEN my eyes SO MUCH he has told me she IS a model to my
surprise AND as for her mother I believe alive and waiting to see me Toymaker insists caution and I AGREE.

toymaker
08-20-2005, 09:27 PM
I see that you are still going to see her in Nov. If you have not started to do the "PAPERWORK" you will not be going. I have been doing it since May and will only get the final ok for October sometime in late sept. The warnings are out but you still do not seem to heed the odors. Oh well each to their own fate. She is obviously writing others but that does not bother you as long as she seems to WANT you. You will be making the trip and she will not be there or will want everything under the sun. Just take a tip.....slow down .....wait until next year and talk for a longer time.....send no more money....and see how long she waits for you.

toymaker
08-20-2005, 09:27 PM
I see that you are still going to see her in Nov. If you have not started to do the "PAPERWORK" you will not be going. I have been doing it since May and will only get the final ok for October sometime in late sept. The warnings are out but you still do not seem to heed the odors. Oh well each to their own fate. She is obviously writing others but that does not bother you as long as she seems to WANT you. You will be making the trip and she will not be there or will want everything under the sun. Just take a tip.....slow down .....wait until next year and talk for a longer time.....send no more money....and see how long she waits for you.