PDA

View Full Version : Yulia Korobkova

toughtocrack
07-26-2005, 05:32 PM
Has anyone ever been in communications with this lady? Young, sweet Russian girl, says she is a hairdresser or aesthetican. Received a call from her today, finally after about 12 or so emails.

I would be happy to hear from anyone who may have any more information to offer.

thanx

toymaker
07-26-2005, 06:12 PM
I checked her name on google. She turns up as a scammer on dates 'n more. Do not have her picture to see if she is the same woman If you want send to terrancew@mts.net and I will take a look.

Hank
07-30-2005, 02:28 AM
Dude - BE CAREFUL!!!

Yulia is a well-known scammer. Please email me and I will give you the details.

Do yourself a favor now - before your heart is broken - stop talking to her. You will be left with a hole in your heart and in your wallet.

ev_flyfish@yahoo.com

Hank
07-30-2005, 01:11 PM
As a footnote to the previous post....

Check out the Scams discussion section over at rwguide.com There is a discussion on Yulia. There have been almost 1200 views of this discussion since April. How can a poor, simple girl from Kazan raise so much interest???

Also - check out the several sections on Yulia at curriedkiwi.com

Do not be fooled with all of the "Love mine, you are ONLY ONE FOR ME!!!!" talk from her. It is all BS.

I thank all of the web sites which post valuable information to help people like me, who were falling into her expensive, but beautiful, trap.

toughtocrack
08-15-2005, 04:54 AM
Thanks for the heads up. I knew it was a scam, but I just wanted to see if anyone else knew anything about her.