she want's to meet me and is asking for money
think its a scam please help with correct information
thankyou ..........??????????

toymaker
07-30-2005, 02:47 AM
to the best of my knowledge....a passport is 100.00 usd. a visa is 50.00

toymaker
07-30-2005, 03:07 AM
Have you run her name through google? If not, post her name and one of us may recognize her name. Better safe than sorry.

gordy
08-05-2005, 12:13 PM
Sorry it is so late. I have received information in this regard.
Dear Sir,

Foreign passport can be obtained by Russian citizens in almost every town of Russia. Divisions of Ministry of Home Affairs, which is in charge of issuing these passports, are sure to be located in the town of Cheboksary. The approximate price of it is around 100 $. As for South African visa, your friend have to apply for it to South African Embassy directly and in person. To get more reliable information your friend can call to the Embassy herself - tel. 095-540-11-77. They have Russian staff officers there who will explain to your friend the exact procedure of obtaining South African visa.

Best regards,

Sergey Stolyarov
Acting Head of Consular Office
Embassy of Russia in RSA

I was nearly caught.
Good luck.
G

randy
08-19-2005, 07:41 AM
"toymaker" How does one run a name through Googles? to see if they are on the Spammers list?

randy
08-19-2005, 07:41 AM
"toymaker" How does one run a name through Googles? to see if they are on the Spammers list?

Dag
08-19-2005, 02:54 PM
Go to Google.com Type in her name and press search. A list of possible informaton on various web sites will appear. If you think she is a scam post her on a anti scam website either as a title or in some forum with the correct spelling that you know and she will eventually show up on google for life or until that web site where she is listed goes defunct.

Dag
08-19-2005, 02:54 PM
Go to Google.com Type in her name and press search. A list of possible informaton on various web sites will appear. If you think she is a scam post her on a anti scam website either as a title or in some forum with the correct spelling that you know and she will eventually show up on google for life or until that web site where she is listed goes defunct.