PDA

View Full Version : Scam or not?

hombre9
07-31-2005, 12:57 AM
Help me out here people...this is the fourth email sent to me by this lady...I don't know what to make of it.
Is she working up to a scam or not???

Hi my the best friend #####
How - you? How mood? I think, that in you all is good.
I shall ask the God, that you were healthy, and is happy.
I am so happy to receive news from you.
Well, I want, inform you, that my heart began, are beaten more
frequently, when I think of you!!!!
I hope you not against, that I name you by the best friend.
Simply I very much to you the appendix, and I think, that you my best friend!
In us with you, as I understand, the new feeling arises
In this letter I shall not write to you sad histories of my life
With each letter, I understand, that we become a plenty holded to each other.
Therefore I shall give you my home address:

The country Russia
The Kirov area
Village Karaksha
Index 612227
Street the Youth house 9 apartments 2
Elena Griasnova I hope you will make too.

I already spoke that I have no the telephone of a house. At work we
have telephone, I asked can I call from it, but me have told that in the personal purposes it cannot be used.
All that I can make, it to call from a pay phone.
Though it and is expensive, but I think it will be pleasant to hear
your voice and to talk on the phone.
I search for clean love and romanticism in the relations.
I love, when all is beautiful, completely, is gentle, and it is
romantic!!!
The desire has of the man of a favorite of family about, feeling care and constant support in
Difficult minute, which aspire each man in life and me also.
I am really like your letters and feeling, that you can make the woman of your happy dreams. You have stolen my heart.
Your words - similarly to a beam of the sun, which take dark clouds in the sky!
But such dark life now - very dark. It really is so pleasant for me to receive your letter!
From your letter up to me I have understood, that you - very sincere
and kind man. Unfortunately there are very few people such as you in our country. I am sure, what our relations will begin from sincerity and certainly from trust to each other?
I hope very much, that our relations will be good and that we shall be Capable to entrust to each other most to our personal wishes.
I want to see your pleasure and to divide it with you. I want to know that makes you happy?
I shall try to make limiting for you, that you were happy Please give me chance to Do it!!!
Give me chance again feeling by a favorite and fond woman.
I begin to be pleased, life, and this pleasure are connected to you,
that we have found each other.
It was very pleasant for me to receive from you the letter
I begin to be pleased, life, and this pleasure are connected to you,
that we have found each other.
Understand me, I can not find the man in Russia, which loved me and
respected.
As one wise man has told " when we live, we are in search, in search
that, who can go with you on vital ways,
Because to one to go very much and Very difficultly. I think, that you agree with me?
I think of you, very much frequently and I recollect all letters, which you have written to me.
In them I see a lot of heats and kindness. I want to hope, that I am
not indifferent to you also.
I send you my photo. I hope, that it loves to you.
Please write to me in the greatest possible degree, I love to read your letters, and the communication with you makes me very happy, and I expect it.
I shall wait your answer.
Kisses.
Yours Elena.

toymaker
07-31-2005, 03:22 AM
She seems fond of you but I cannot tell what was said in previous letters. A little fast to be tied to one man but as soon as she wants to travel to you, then it is clear. She is highly unlikely to get a visa to leave her country, so travel to you is NIL. Caution is the word and SEND NO MONEY>

hombre9
07-31-2005, 03:35 AM
Thanks Toymaker...Ij kind of figuree that it is just too strange that these women fall in love so quickly...no worries mate...I am not sending anyone money

Ciero
10-05-2005, 06:11 PM
I recieved that exact same letter from her on July 18. Word for word something's wrong here!

Ciero
10-05-2005, 06:11 PM
I recieved that exact same letter from her on July 18. Word for word something's wrong here!

toymaker
10-05-2005, 08:23 PM
I googled her name and she turns up as Tatiana Sannikova. Do not be fooled by the spelling. They change the spelling to throw us off thier trail. These "ladies "send a miriade of letters out to so many men , it would probably make your head spin. Do not fall in love without seeing her.

send no money.....please.

toymaker
10-05-2005, 08:23 PM
I googled her name and she turns up as Tatiana Sannikova. Do not be fooled by the spelling. They change the spelling to throw us off thier trail. These "ladies "send a miriade of letters out to so many men , it would probably make your head spin. Do not fall in love without seeing her.

send no money.....please.

costin
10-28-2016, 04:06 PM
I know this letter, one of my friends also received it
We just amused ourselves and delete it
If scammers could be wise, won`t send the same message to people in the same country, they might know each. One country per day and the risk is reduced