View Full Version : Olga Olegovna Nikitina: revisited

07-31-2005, 11:35 PM

Our dear lady here has been emailing me back and forth today, in real time, it seems, telling me that I am wrong about her, that she will be coming to Canada, that she has purchased the plane tickets and has a valid VISA. Yeah, right! Oh yes, and that she has found another "love."

I told her to come to meet me directly, but she is avoiding the issue of confrontation, and only wants to send photos of her while she is in Canada, and even call me to say hi. Can you believe the nerve of her, or whoever it is?

Anyways, I just thought I'd let everyone know these scammers really like to make a grand finale of their little drama once they know we have caught onto them!

08-01-2005, 12:15 AM
Tell me about the ending flair. The Galina I was reporting told me that another man had told her she was on Stop-scammers and he would marry her because she was wronged. Then she proceeded to tell me that if I did NOT remove the report that she knew where I lived and my name etc and would report me to the law in her town. I had wronged her but at the same time as me she was writing another man with the same letters. They just do not seem to want to LAY DOWN when they are caught and other men know of the deceit.