PDA

View Full Version : VikToria is a maybe or a maybe not

HeadHunter
08-03-2005, 05:04 AM
Here is the problem with this one, She claims to be from Mari-El and in particular Yoshkar-ola. This has been confirmed by checking the headers. Now she says that she has dialup and her own computer. So there is nothing amiss. Now here is the thing all emails are short and to the point and for the most part make sense. The only thing that was strange was that in two letters( one after the other) the centre part of the letter was almost identical. Now in all fairness it could be because she re-explained something. As well she has not asked for anything and I have left huge openings for that.
Is it possible that there are still some honest women there
Also note, I have not been able to locate her by name or anything else. I have also looked at thousands of photos and checked lots of dating services.
Hunt them down and then giggle at them , tends to confuse your prey

toymaker
08-03-2005, 10:45 AM
Yes, I beleive that there are some honest women out there. I also am writing to a lady in Yoshkar-Ola and have been for 6 months. She never asked for a penny, has searched for a suite for rent as I am going to see her in Oct. She has spent money to get my letter of invitation , sent me things through regular mail and exchanged pictures of family and friends . The cameras I have sent her as they are too expensive for her to buy. She has a son of 18 and when asked if she would consider moving or me staying in Russia, she answered that she would move to Canada only if she would be able to get a job for her and her son here. I cannot beat that , I do not get that type of concern with the women here. They just seem to look for the oportunity to not work and be supported completely.

Kowalski
08-03-2005, 04:05 PM
Buyer Beware. Also, be aware you can be scammed in person. Scams come in many different flavours. You should go ahead, but with caution in mind.

K

We gotta a long way to go today baby

toymaker
08-03-2005, 05:33 PM
Yes , a person can get scammed anytime. But I also am thinking that if things do not work out, What a great trip to another country. A once in a lifetime opportunity. Gotta be positive in any case.

HeadHunter
08-04-2005, 04:42 AM
Yes a trip would be great

Hunt them down and then giggle at them , tends to confuse your prey