PDA

View Full Version : Scammer or a love sick cow?

imported_admin
08-11-2005, 07:14 PM
Comments of one of our visitors:

-------------------------
Date: 8/11/2005 1:36:59 PM
Comments: Hi-this is in regard to a report by Frans Zeger on Natalia
Sokol (http://www.stop-scammers.com/scammer.asp?profile=1138). She is reported as one of the new scammers. But I think you might
have been scammed here. There is nothing in Natalia's letters asking for
money or anything else. she appears to be a love sick cow, but that is
all. You might want to review this report for authenticity. Your site
provides a GREAT service, but I dont think this girl warrants being posted
yet. Maybe in the future.
--------------------------

Why she was added?

"Hi the my dear and favourite husband Lion!!!..."

"...How your affairs? How your health my lovely?
Loved as you have lead today? I am glad to read again your letter full of feeling of love to me. It is very important for me when you answer on my letters so I understand, that I to you road, and you really love me. I too love you up to the depth of the soul, and I can not already live without you and day. Even one minute so you for me became dear. I loved mine live on this planet only for the sake of you and for you if not begins you, means and does not begin me. Because I cannot live without you. Lovely mine do not throw me, never leave favourite wife Natasha. In fact it never to happen, we with you shall overcome all and we shall be together. I believe, that our love appears most strongly obstacles which are coming us in ahead..."

"...Loved I likely shall finish the letter, I miss on you and I wait for our meeting which will take place I hope very soon..."

"I very much miss on you and I want to meet you more likely. I wish to lead all stayed life near to you, to be your true wife who would love you up to the end of the days.
I love you Dutch!!!
Your loving Natasha."

For us is the situation absolutely clear. After some letters and photos only - "I wish to be your true wife"...

But of course we may be wrong. So we'll be glad to read comments of other visitors.

Best regards,
Stop-Scammers.com Admin

randy peters
08-11-2005, 10:09 PM
Admin: I would not call this woman a scammer, but people should be warned of her behavior. I also have one siimilar to this women, The letters will get more like an obsessive person as they go on. Eventually she will add that you will stay with her to save your money! But I must also add to fear for your saftey if you decide to go there. Do not send your adress to her, but set up a second email account, such as on yahoo, just for her.Always assume they have better skills than you. It took nine monthes before the one who was emailing me got the idea.
But on a seperate note; since you are a husband now, How was the bachalor Party? I hope you had fun

Randolph J Peters

Kowalski
08-11-2005, 11:30 PM
Man, she's just too ugly to bother with lol. I mean there are some real beauties out there to play with. Why bother with the dogs ?

Kowalski

We gotta a long way to go today baby

Dag
08-12-2005, 12:51 AM
Could be a case of internet love. I honestly believe that many of these young ladies get caught up in the emotional aspect of having an on-line affair. I also believe that many may ask for money to visit, not knowing that it will automatically label them a scammer. Granted, a chance at a quick buck may be the intention of some, yet with others it may be the only possibity of many to fufill their dreams of escape from what and where they are. I think alot of the women listed on many of the sites may be innocent although they may have inadvertantly fulfilled some expectations of guilt. Women ask for money anywhere and everywhere for just about anything. That doesn't necessarily make them scammers. It is when they demand it for their attention to you that they become scammers. This girl hasn't asked for money, (yet). She could also be inspired by her friend's relationship. Give her a break and move on, if she shows up here again, nail her. I love playing the devil's advocate.

toymaker
08-12-2005, 01:27 AM
Sorry, but i hear so much about this Natalya Sokol(Natalia) There are two correspondences with this "LADY" in my possession. They both match up with the picture posted on Stop-Scammers. One goes by the name of Olesya Mynina (Olesia Zvereva) of Samara, I personally placed on this site and Natalia Sokol of Kazan who is really Julia Morozova and is also listed on mMngles as pretty natasha. Start looking at pictures and scanning the scammer sites and you may be surprised at who you may find. These people can pick up the WU monies from anywhere in Russia so do not go by the address they portray they are located. CAUTION ....my friend...Caution

SEND NO MONEY......PLEASE..