PDA

View Full Version : I just got A money Order for $2800.00

topcatsr
08-12-2005, 09:01 PM
I just got A M/O for $2800.00 from Precious .She says she lives in Nigeria but the M/O came from Texas. But this time I check out the M/O with Travelers express and the said it.Was cashed last year for $500. and that no M/O are made out for more then $1000.00 and for me to call the FBI which I did and. They told me to go to there web site and make A complaint. But there web site is down at this time so I have to wait to do it. .Now just think if I had went to the Bank with this M/O .I would proble get arrested. But this time I check good to make sure I was not going to get into that mess again. So the M/O is with me and when the FBI wants to get back to me I will let them take care of it. Remember people check out any check or money orders you get before you go to the Bank. It can save you trouble in the long run. [:0]

imported_n/a
08-17-2005, 06:46 PM
I have had this one tried on me from a number of women that are "stuck" in Nigeria to pay a hotel bill, or for tickets and visa or some other excuse. I deposited alomst $10,000 in postal money orders into my bank account. I DID NOT use any of it because I was suspicisous of it from the start. As it turned out, they were all counterfeit. Another sent me a check for $5700 from a Ford Dealer in Florida (I live in Tennessee) and it was counterfeit as well. Now, I didn't get in trouble with the bank or the pastal authorities as I did not use the money that was deposited and was just a debit from my account. I did report it to the proper authorities, but it is hard for them to do anything with someone from a foreign country and we being stupid enough to fall for this crap!
I've had one that wanted to ship things to me and then have me ship them to where ever she was. I don't believe it was a she either! All of a sudden, I started receiving dozens of UPS/Fedex/DHL packages arrive at my door. Being curious, I started opening the packages ("she" asked me not to open them) and there was clothing, shoes, electronics form various different companies throughout the US. They were all ordered on credit cards that do not belong to me and I contacted those companies and told them so. Some had me return the merchandise, others just wrote it off. Just another way that these nigerians are scamming us. Teh minute you questions them, they get really mad and upset. They are all beautiful women and all chat with you endlessly on Yahoo - their preferred scamming IM tool.

Do not fall for any of their BS as none of it is true. The money orders are fake and all you ahve to do is take them to the post office for verification. It costs you nothing and saves you a big headache. We don't know the things to look for on a money order - they do. Some are real good duplications, others are not. They are always in a round amount over $500, like $750, $800, $900, etc.

Don't fall for this nigerian BS. Trust NO ONE over there! Feel free to email me for more information.

jl38024@bellsouth.net

John

nick20045
08-25-2005, 03:19 PM
deposit it and wait for 2 months. they know that it takes time before the money order is found to be a fake

otherwise deposit it. when bank says ok can take money take the money close the bank account and move home :)

to be or not to be. that is the question.

nick20045
08-25-2005, 03:19 PM
deposit it and wait for 2 months. they know that it takes time before the money order is found to be a fake

otherwise deposit it. when bank says ok can take money take the money close the bank account and move home :)

to be or not to be. that is the question.