PDA

View Full Version : Professional vacationer?

waterwolf
08-14-2005, 06:19 PM
I just had my third meeting with my russian date in a paradisiac exotic location. Everything was fine with the exception of this : I uncovered that she left Russia for 3 weeks in June & July toward another exotic destination though she had told me she stayed put at home at this time.I guess that she didn't travel alone, maybe with one of you, guys.
If you treated an attractive slim & blonde russian woman with 3 weeks vacation in an exotic place (I guess BALI because she had an Indonesian visa) from June 15th to July 8th this year please get in touch with me in order to exchange information and to fix an attitude. I suggest that next time we consider inviting her together with the purpose :)reducing the check. I nearly forgot that her initials are O.K. (appropriate?), that she is in her early fourties and that she had her back flight connection in Singapore and in LHR Airport (UK) and flew to Moscow with BEA.

MGA

waterwolf
08-15-2005, 12:18 PM
Or any clue to confuse her?

MGA

toymaker
08-15-2005, 06:34 PM
Aren't you tired of playing her game????? we would all like the "free" sex you may be getting, but you are paying for it just the same. If you had paid for my trip with her, do you really think I would tell????? Do some picture scanning and scammer sites and see if she is there. Post a pic of her and see if we will recognize her. Best I can do for you.

ham
11-26-2005, 01:31 PM
It doesn't exactly matter how (supposedly) threatening for our male ego that is: scams come in all shapes & sizes. This is the milder form. Pretty FSUW seeks sponsorship over the internet...she gets gifts, occasional wires, paid holidays & shopping sprees...the man gets tw@t out of his league (usually), (good) sex and an ego boost...
So she's not exactly a scammer...or he's scamming her as much.
There is no such thing as a free meal.
I read once of a (supposed) pretty FSUW in her teens dropped by her western "sugar daddy" (not only age matter here) and how brokenhearted she was.
Two weeks later she posted she was vacationing again with another sucker.
Given that such a thing just can't be arranged overnight, i'm not a genius for guessing she did have a "fall-back" list, and was probably vacationing in July with Pedro, in August with Wong, in September with Jim and in October with Leroy.
Another FSUW was recently "busted" travelling to Cyprus, Turkey, Greece etc, while at the same time claiming how poor she was...
buyer beware.