MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL
THIS. Success!!!!!!!
Elena.

Kowalski

We gotta a long way to go today baby

toymaker
08-15-2005, 06:28 PM
Hiya Buddy;

Does this mean in anyways that she doesn't want to talk to you anymore??????? LOL LOL LOL.

how many times does a person have to say you are a SCAMMER before these women get the message????

Keep up the good work. I am onto another one so will give you an IP later see if you can decipher where it comes from.

Ciao Terry

DO NOT SEND MONEY.....PLEASE...

Kowalski
08-16-2005, 12:38 PM
Hi Buddy,

Yeah, you couldn't make it up lol lol. She really got the hump when i asked whose foot was in the bikini piccy. And then I said to her, are you Ivan lol lol

Cheers

K

toymaker
08-16-2005, 05:02 PM
I would love to be a fly on her wall to see the reactions. I had one that said she was from Ursdon Farm and I actually had to send her some pics of herself from other men that posted her under some aliases. Clearly the identical pics but she still insisted she loved me. I found out that she was from YO and I will make a point of looking her up somehow as the town is small and the people know eachother. The letters stopped when I told her I knew where she was from and that I knew she used a computer (one of two) from a home and I was turning her correspondence over to the law. LOL LOL

Kowalski
08-16-2005, 07:28 PM
LOL, 90% of scam artists I have played with were all from Mari-EL. They must all known to each other, please look her up and kick her damm ass.

Cheers

K

gordy
08-17-2005, 12:12 PM
Hi guys are you refering to the same Elena who will not communicate unless money is sent?
I sent her a fake Western Union deposit confirmation as well.
I posted a copy on your previous posting. It can be edited to allow any amount and code, it is in word format.
I take it she will be pissed with me as well now.
Gordy

Kowalski
08-17-2005, 11:45 PM
Hi Man,

I would say that it is the one and same Elena, she won't talk unless she gets paid to talk. There are some pictures of her AlexB's site.

Cheers

K