PDA

View Full Version : Is she Real - or - Is She Scam?

randy
08-18-2005, 08:02 AM
anisnat@mail.
Goes by the name: Natasha
Looks like: Natalia Gordienko / or / Ekaterina Yablokova
"has Never asked for money"
When I asked for her last name and home address, so I could send flowers. She STOPPED writting.

I told her I would send her a prepaid ticket to Chicago. She never argued, and started talking about marriage right away.
(Has anyone ever thought about that? Pre-Paying the Air-Line ticket? All she has to do is sign in at the ticket counter and get on the plane. NO Cash handling, NO Sending Money.)
She Cannot cash in the ticket eathier. The airline will notify you if she misses the flight and most of the time, the airline will also refund your credit card a portion of the ticket.
http://briefcase.yahoo.com/jupiter49801
look in Yahoo Photo Album

toymaker
08-19-2005, 03:05 AM
the prepaid tickets were thought of long ago and discussed. Even with the prepaid tickets, I think she knows that she cannot leave the country until you visit her and you may discover her sham. She was still setting you up and you spoiled her plans. I only surmised this as I do not have all the info and letters. but from what you have given us to work with, she knows you know her game and she has moved onto another easier mark.

toymaker
08-19-2005, 03:05 AM
the prepaid tickets were thought of long ago and discussed. Even with the prepaid tickets, I think she knows that she cannot leave the country until you visit her and you may discover her sham. She was still setting you up and you spoiled her plans. I only surmised this as I do not have all the info and letters. but from what you have given us to work with, she knows you know her game and she has moved onto another easier mark.