PDA

View Full Version : Olga Kuznetsova

hombre9
08-21-2005, 03:32 PM
Here we go...another one...it was just a matter of time before this one mentioned money...and it finally happened...I googled her email ad and sure enough there she was on a black list...
First name: Olga
Last name: Kuznetsova
Aka: unknown
Location(s): Murmansk (Russia)
Address(es): Russia, Murmansk, Sverdlova str., 30-270
Phone number(s): unknown
E-mail address(es): olgalovec123@fromru.com

Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005
Hello my love ####! With every day I understand more and more that I
can not do without your gentle letters. And my desire to be with you
to touch you, to see you become more strongly. I cannot without you.
You are very necessary for me. It has bored to me to be one, to carry
out evenings and holidays in loneliness. I want share my life with my
favourite person. My love is you. I`m sick at heart becouse I`m
constantly one. Yes, your letters help me in my life. But I have not
enough of it. I have told to mum that I am going to go to you. She
agrees. And even she is very glad for me. I told her about you much.
She thinks that you are the good person and trusts you. Though she
certainly worries for me a little because you live very far from me.
But mum thinks that all is in my hands. And I should create my
happiness myself. She sees that I love you. I always come happy from
the Internet of cafe. She understands that only you can make me happy.
I have today all the day long thought of you and about that day when I shall meet you. It will be the most wonderful day in my life. Today I have gone to agency to find out what it is necessary for me to arrive to you. I need to know your home address and the address of the airport nearest to you where I should arrive. Please write to me this information. I really want to be with you. To create family and to have children. The administration of the agency have told me that I should make a photo the size 5*5 of the passport for travel abroad. I must get the reference with the indication of my post and the date of my reception to work, my income with a stamp of the organization. It will take me some time, about two days. When my documents are ready, I can begin registration having placed money. My visa will cost 396 $.
And I need your letter in which you will indicate that you live in the USA and that you agree to cover the expenses, connected with your
visit .It is usually a sufficient proof. You can type it on your
computer and send me by e-mail. I will receive it and send to agency
when I shall do my registration. I ask you to send me on my mail the
hand-written letter. It is necessary to confirm that you are ready to
take all charges about preparation of my flight to you. I will take
from my work the information of my salary. I have spoken with agency
and they have told me that I am not capable to pay all my expenses, as my salary makes 115 $. To make registration of my visa my salary
should make 600 $ for one month. In this letter you confirm that you
agree to take all charges connected with registration of all documents for my arrival to you. You can send this letter on a mail of agency.
You also can send money directly to the agency to the person who works in agency. It can be made through the western union. Credit cards are not accepted, as the agency has been more than once deceived. When I receive from you this letter I will do the registration of my visa. If you disagree with something I ask you to inform me about it beforehand. My visa will be preparing during 4 days. When the visa will be ready you should remit money for the visa to me or to agency.
Do how it will be more convenient for you. It is very pleasant for me
to receive from you letters. I from them simply fly. I went to agency
and have found out that is necessary that I have arrived to you. It is necessary to make the visa and the passport for travel abroad. Now it is necessary to search money to the visa and to the passport. For the present I do not know where I shall search, but I think something it is necessary to think up. I love you very much. I`m waiting for your letter.
Kiss you. Yours Olga.

toymaker
08-21-2005, 05:01 PM
Her name and pictures are printed on almost every scammer site on this computer. Russian Detective and all. Guess she is playing the odds to see if you are interested in looking her up on Google. These women must know these sites but are really powerless to change identities so they use the numbers system.

toymaker
08-21-2005, 05:01 PM
Her name and pictures are printed on almost every scammer site on this computer. Russian Detective and all. Guess she is playing the odds to see if you are interested in looking her up on Google. These women must know these sites but are really powerless to change identities so they use the numbers system.