PDA

View Full Version : A word....

Kowalski
08-21-2005, 10:49 PM
Everybody is posting ' is this woman a scammer ?' over 90% of Russian women who contact you over the net in response to your personal ad are crooks, scammers, and many of them are are[8D]not even women but men. Your sweetheart lol, is just as much likely to be Ivan rather than Olga.

So, you have to assume from the word go, that they are scammers, the clues are all there. Wishy washy letters that say nothing in particular. Goofy stuff, like I work with children, my daddy left us when I was little blah blah. First, they want your trust, then they want your emotions, and finally your money. Suckers Beware lol.

Cheers

Kowalski

We gotta a long way to go today baby

toymaker
08-22-2005, 01:40 AM
i do not trust all these women but I post things like "is she a scammer" to warn other men and start them looking on sites and realize just the number of scamming "people "there actually are.

toymaker
08-22-2005, 01:40 AM
i do not trust all these women but I post things like "is she a scammer" to warn other men and start them looking on sites and realize just the number of scamming "people "there actually are.

Kowalski
08-22-2005, 03:35 PM
Toymaker my friend, some of us are wise to the ways of scam, many clearly are not, otherwise they wouldn't have so many doubts and have ask the anti-scam experts.

My purpose is not to save money for people dumb enough to lose it, but to thwart those dirt bags mailing out of Russia.

Cheers

Kowalski

Kowalski
08-22-2005, 03:35 PM
Toymaker my friend, some of us are wise to the ways of scam, many clearly are not, otherwise they wouldn't have so many doubts and have ask the anti-scam experts.

My purpose is not to save money for people dumb enough to lose it, but to thwart those dirt bags mailing out of Russia.

Cheers

Kowalski

randy peters
08-22-2005, 05:46 PM
Koalski: I come to this forum for a chuckle during the day. You cannot warn off the American male. They do not understand that a young beautiful woman will not fall in love with an older man. There are a few out there that prove to be the exceptions. And gurss what they are already taken. The best advice is not to send money unless you have slept with her. To be honest with you guys who are new here, there are no such things as truth in advertising. Think with the brain above your belt for a change. Thanks to all the american men who send money overseas. You are adding to the problem of finding an overseas wife.Soon the american women will start.

Randolph J Peters

randy peters
08-22-2005, 05:46 PM
Koalski: I come to this forum for a chuckle during the day. You cannot warn off the American male. They do not understand that a young beautiful woman will not fall in love with an older man. There are a few out there that prove to be the exceptions. And gurss what they are already taken. The best advice is not to send money unless you have slept with her. To be honest with you guys who are new here, there are no such things as truth in advertising. Think with the brain above your belt for a change. Thanks to all the american men who send money overseas. You are adding to the problem of finding an overseas wife.Soon the american women will start.

Randolph J Peters

Kowalski
08-23-2005, 02:08 PM
Yeah man, it's a gas. American men, they think there money can buy them a young Russina chick hahaha. Suckers.

Cheers

K

Kowalski
08-23-2005, 02:08 PM
Yeah man, it's a gas. American men, they think there money can buy them a young Russina chick hahaha. Suckers.

Cheers

K

imported_n/a
08-23-2005, 05:34 PM
It's really not fair to call the other people here suckers. Just remember that you started out just like we did and made mistakes! If you did not, more power to you! However, acting like a child and calling others names does no good at all. Its one thing to give advice and another to tear someone apart for making a mistake.

John

imported_n/a
08-23-2005, 05:34 PM
It's really not fair to call the other people here suckers. Just remember that you started out just like we did and made mistakes! If you did not, more power to you! However, acting like a child and calling others names does no good at all. Its one thing to give advice and another to tear someone apart for making a mistake.

John

imported_admin
08-23-2005, 06:08 PM
Thank you, tjcat2001.

Best regards,
Stop-Scammers.com Admin

imported_admin
08-23-2005, 06:08 PM
Thank you, tjcat2001.

Best regards,
Stop-Scammers.com Admin

toymaker
08-23-2005, 06:11 PM
I really think we all are here to help one another. The way people look at any given situation will differ and their response may not sit well with everyone but in the end we are here to fight the Russian scammer encroachment. Not really name calling as a different view of the situation at hand. I got hit this morning by a previous scammer of mine as she has only changed her name....even sent the same pics to me...ha ha

toymaker
08-23-2005, 06:11 PM
I really think we all are here to help one another. The way people look at any given situation will differ and their response may not sit well with everyone but in the end we are here to fight the Russian scammer encroachment. Not really name calling as a different view of the situation at hand. I got hit this morning by a previous scammer of mine as she has only changed her name....even sent the same pics to me...ha ha

Kowalski
08-23-2005, 06:20 PM
I think that I've given quite a bit of advice to a number of posters who have contacted me privatly viw e-mail as well as on the Forum. My record in scam busting is on the record. What I am saying is that you must make an objective judgement, and not one made with the emotions. I nearly got caught once, because I wanted to believe it was true. What saved me was a cash flow crisis, which gave me the time to realise what was going on.

These , umm ladies want to get inside your head, if they get inside your head, your going to lose.

Cheers

K

Kowalski
08-23-2005, 06:20 PM
I think that I've given quite a bit of advice to a number of posters who have contacted me privatly viw e-mail as well as on the Forum. My record in scam busting is on the record. What I am saying is that you must make an objective judgement, and not one made with the emotions. I nearly got caught once, because I wanted to believe it was true. What saved me was a cash flow crisis, which gave me the time to realise what was going on.

These , umm ladies want to get inside your head, if they get inside your head, your going to lose.

Cheers

K

imported_n/a
08-23-2005, 09:38 PM
While I agree that you have given sound advice your comment, and I quote:

"Yeah man, it's a gas. American men, they think there money can buy them a young Russina chick hahaha. Suckers."

Was clearly uncalled for and derogatory in nature and provided no useful information or comment for that matter. We, as American men, are, by no means, alone in getting scammed in this whole foreign bride issue or thinking with the wrong head! So, please don't single out American men as "suckers" as you say. It is no more fair to say that then that EVERY women outside of your own country is a scam artist! Not all women are scammers and not all men are suckers.

Obviously, we are here to stop the scammers and not degrade each other for making mistakes or asking questions that we may think the answer is obvious to, but the person asking the question may be new to this whole thing and is trying to find someone just like we are/were.

Comments like the one above only hurt this forum and do not help it. If I was brand new here and saw that, I might never return as it seems like there is nothing but bashing each other going on rather then helping each other.

I think that yours and everyone else's real life experiences are invaluable to this forum and each of its members. Bashing American's, Brit's or Canadians and saying that they are suckers helps no one and has no bearing on anything that happens in this forum.

Maybe I am just being overly sensitive or took it too personally as I have been burnt before and have learned my lesson and will never let it happen again. When you are lonely and have had enough of the women in your own country and a beautiflu foreign lady seems to want you, reality, sometimes, goes out the window. That is where the true value of this forum comes in. It helps those of us that want to believe in someone and something, the jolt back to reality that we need to start thinking with the correct head.

I, for one, certainly appreciate your advice and most of your comments. Let's just work together instead of tearing each other apart.

Thanks

John

imported_n/a
08-23-2005, 09:38 PM
While I agree that you have given sound advice your comment, and I quote:

"Yeah man, it's a gas. American men, they think there money can buy them a young Russina chick hahaha. Suckers."

Was clearly uncalled for and derogatory in nature and provided no useful information or comment for that matter. We, as American men, are, by no means, alone in getting scammed in this whole foreign bride issue or thinking with the wrong head! So, please don't single out American men as "suckers" as you say. It is no more fair to say that then that EVERY women outside of your own country is a scam artist! Not all women are scammers and not all men are suckers.

Obviously, we are here to stop the scammers and not degrade each other for making mistakes or asking questions that we may think the answer is obvious to, but the person asking the question may be new to this whole thing and is trying to find someone just like we are/were.

Comments like the one above only hurt this forum and do not help it. If I was brand new here and saw that, I might never return as it seems like there is nothing but bashing each other going on rather then helping each other.

I think that yours and everyone else's real life experiences are invaluable to this forum and each of its members. Bashing American's, Brit's or Canadians and saying that they are suckers helps no one and has no bearing on anything that happens in this forum.

Maybe I am just being overly sensitive or took it too personally as I have been burnt before and have learned my lesson and will never let it happen again. When you are lonely and have had enough of the women in your own country and a beautiflu foreign lady seems to want you, reality, sometimes, goes out the window. That is where the true value of this forum comes in. It helps those of us that want to believe in someone and something, the jolt back to reality that we need to start thinking with the correct head.

I, for one, certainly appreciate your advice and most of your comments. Let's just work together instead of tearing each other apart.

Thanks

John

Kowalski
08-24-2005, 04:17 PM
Dude, your a tad sensitive. But heey, good post.

Cheers

K

Kowalski
08-24-2005, 04:17 PM
Dude, your a tad sensitive. But heey, good post.

Cheers

K

Kowalski
08-29-2005, 09:44 PM
By the way, if any woman contacts you on the net, assume from the off that they are crooks. Meeting them in person is also a risky buisness, from what I've read, more than a few have been scammed once they've arrived in the FSU. Man, getting a shag with one of these women can cost you an arm and leg.

Buyer beware.

Cheers

K

Kowalski
08-29-2005, 09:44 PM
By the way, if any woman contacts you on the net, assume from the off that they are crooks. Meeting them in person is also a risky buisness, from what I've read, more than a few have been scammed once they've arrived in the FSU. Man, getting a shag with one of these women can cost you an arm and leg.

Buyer beware.

Cheers

K

nick20045
08-29-2005, 10:07 PM
cost me an arm and a leg having been married to an english girl.

work hard. give her presents (gold necklaces, bracelets, rings), she had cheque book, atm card, credit card. once i paid off the house, she filed for divorce and total ownership of the house. the day i got the divorce papers filed on me, i also got a letter from the bank. she had cleared all the money including the overdraft we had. cleared all the money from the business account and drew all available money on the credit card. i spent 4 years living on a pittance to pay the bank and credit cards off.

cost me a lock up in the police cell being in a relationship with an english girl. would not marry her so she smashed me in the face with a frying pan while i was asleep. having called the police to remove her, as there was blood involved they arrested me from my own home. while i was in the lock up she and friends half raided my home. tv, vcr, dvd. anything worth anything got lifted. could not make a claim on the insurance as "i had invited her in and it was not a breakin".

taking her to court???? no good. my word against hers. she claimed i had "bestowed" them on her

scammers, cheats, and these type of people live all over the world

to be or not to be. that is the question.

nick20045
08-29-2005, 10:07 PM
cost me an arm and a leg having been married to an english girl.

work hard. give her presents (gold necklaces, bracelets, rings), she had cheque book, atm card, credit card. once i paid off the house, she filed for divorce and total ownership of the house. the day i got the divorce papers filed on me, i also got a letter from the bank. she had cleared all the money including the overdraft we had. cleared all the money from the business account and drew all available money on the credit card. i spent 4 years living on a pittance to pay the bank and credit cards off.

cost me a lock up in the police cell being in a relationship with an english girl. would not marry her so she smashed me in the face with a frying pan while i was asleep. having called the police to remove her, as there was blood involved they arrested me from my own home. while i was in the lock up she and friends half raided my home. tv, vcr, dvd. anything worth anything got lifted. could not make a claim on the insurance as "i had invited her in and it was not a breakin".

taking her to court???? no good. my word against hers. she claimed i had "bestowed" them on her

scammers, cheats, and these type of people live all over the world

Kowalski
08-29-2005, 11:02 PM
True enough. My ex-wife took my damm house, my family and I had to pay for it. Man, just never really get over that sort of thing.

Russina scammers are small beer compared to a wife who decides your no longer required.

Cheers

K

Kowalski
08-29-2005, 11:02 PM
True enough. My ex-wife took my damm house, my family and I had to pay for it. Man, just never really get over that sort of thing.

Russina scammers are small beer compared to a wife who decides your no longer required.

Cheers

K

nick20045
08-29-2005, 11:24 PM
quote:Originally posted by Kowalski

Cheers

K

so in short.......

either gotta become a priest (might get the odd chance with a nun..... then again i was married to a nun. nun in the morning and nun at night :D) but at least she is not going to take the local church off you if you fall out with her.

be celibate. or learn DIY :D

or when she asks you what do you do for a living tell her you are a mass murderer (most of them use templates or translators that are crap and she will think you are something like a solicitor or accountant) and if she gets on your nerves......... :D. well you did warn her. lol.

otherwise......... pray and pray hard LOL.

and in the words of my loved one. the one that was so clever to get the wrong visa to visit for the uk........before she went off ICQ tonight....darn..... come on guys. you cannot help not having a good laugh. some may be scammers but they are a laugh as well (well if you have a wicked sense of humour like i do)

Well. I love you
Bay Bay!!!
Nick you the best!!!

i would love to see her here in england where i live. wonder what she will think of the geordie accent!!!:D:D:D

most of all...... never fall in love until you have at least seen her

nick20045
08-29-2005, 11:24 PM

Cheers

K

so in short.......

either gotta become a priest (might get the odd chance with a nun..... then again i was married to a nun. nun in the morning and nun at night :D) but at least she is not going to take the local church off you if you fall out with her.

be celibate. or learn DIY :D

or when she asks you what do you do for a living tell her you are a mass murderer (most of them use templates or translators that are crap and she will think you are something like a solicitor or accountant) and if she gets on your nerves......... :D. well you did warn her. lol.

otherwise......... pray and pray hard LOL.

and in the words of my loved one. the one that was so clever to get the wrong visa to visit for the uk........before she went off ICQ tonight....darn..... come on guys. you cannot help not having a good laugh. some may be scammers but they are a laugh as well (well if you have a wicked sense of humour like i do)

Well. I love you
Bay Bay!!!
Nick you the best!!!

i would love to see her here in england where i live. wonder what she will think of the geordie accent!!!:D:D:D

most of all...... never fall in love until you have at least seen her

Kowalski
08-30-2005, 01:14 PM
Entertainment value, that's all these women have to offer, lol lol. So, next you get contacted by an FSU, think, hmmmm, showtime everybody .

Geordie huh, me a Durhamite.

Cheers

Kowalski

Kowalski
08-30-2005, 01:14 PM
Entertainment value, that's all these women have to offer, lol lol. So, next you get contacted by an FSU, think, hmmmm, showtime everybody .

Geordie huh, me a Durhamite.

Cheers

Kowalski

nick20045
08-30-2005, 03:13 PM
as you said take it as entertainment. a penpal that makes you laugh with the pleas of love after the first week and writes in the most of broken english

one day...... might find the needle in the haystack. till then.... enjoy

hmmmmm Durhamite!!! well at least if you become a priest and you shag up with a nun it will be a cathedral she will take of you. LOL. land of princes and bishops.

do they still sell teaksons old peculiar there? used to drive all the way from felling to durham for a couple of pints of it until i found they sold it in a bar in bigg market. LOL. best pint ever tasted ;);)

nick20045
08-30-2005, 03:13 PM
as you said take it as entertainment. a penpal that makes you laugh with the pleas of love after the first week and writes in the most of broken english

one day...... might find the needle in the haystack. till then.... enjoy

hmmmmm Durhamite!!! well at least if you become a priest and you shag up with a nun it will be a cathedral she will take of you. LOL. land of princes and bishops.

do they still sell teaksons old peculiar there? used to drive all the way from felling to durham for a couple of pints of it until i found they sold it in a bar in bigg market. LOL. best pint ever tasted ;);)

Kowalski
08-30-2005, 03:23 PM
Carry on up the cloisters lol. Old Peculiar, yep, they still sell it, the studo's can't get enough of it lol, that and long bow, strongbow.

I had a gas with Elena, althogh she never told me she loved me lol, she just wanted money for her net cafe bill, of course it made me unhappy that the user was at home lol. I like catching them out, like she tells me she's in Saratov, so I ask her, does she float up and down the Volga between Yoskhar-Ola and Saratov.

95% of scammers who have come my way, came my way via Yoshkar Ola, what you have there is a nice little gang of scams. Probably sharing a handful of machines.

Cheers

Kowalski

Kowalski
08-30-2005, 03:23 PM
Carry on up the cloisters lol. Old Peculiar, yep, they still sell it, the studo's can't get enough of it lol, that and long bow, strongbow.

I had a gas with Elena, althogh she never told me she loved me lol, she just wanted money for her net cafe bill, of course it made me unhappy that the user was at home lol. I like catching them out, like she tells me she's in Saratov, so I ask her, does she float up and down the Volga between Yoskhar-Ola and Saratov.

95% of scammers who have come my way, came my way via Yoshkar Ola, what you have there is a nice little gang of scams. Probably sharing a handful of machines.

Cheers

Kowalski

nick20045
08-30-2005, 03:43 PM
had a lass once from gateshead. was dating her. took her to durham for a few bevvies. she started panicing at first cos she said her hubby might see us together. i asked her which part of durham he is in. she said the prison :D:D (yep she was blonde) :D:D

got one from Volzhsk. did a trace and came up as Yoshkar Ola but then checked the location on google and it is a town next to Yoshkar Ola. supposed to be meeting her next month for a week. seems a nice lass. told me she cannot afford to pay for the train and will i help her financially. BUT she said not to send any money. if i agree to help her she will borrow the money and then show me the train ticket. seems kind of fair i think. i think it works out about US$50. has not asked me for a penny and i tried to "tease" her with offering help and she gave me a mouthful about how she has pride and would not dare. also confirmed she does have a pc at home. only thing is if she needs to send a piccie she does not have a scanner (x copy they seem to call it) and has to use the internet cafe. and.......... NO BAT!!!!

wonder how it will go if we meet.

also got another from vyborg. same thing. meeting her next month. (gonna do one week with one and another week with the other). does not want any help with train expenses. has never asked for a penny. problem with this one is she mails me and also texts me!!!! i hate mobile phones!!!! especially when you send a message and they send just OK back.UGH

now got one. says Yoshkar Ola on the trace but she claims she is from Samara. i've been winding her up for about 2 months. she says she wants to marry me. so i said i will send her UK?3000 (oh yeah as if!!!) so she can buy the wedding dress, engagement ring and fly her mother over for the wedding. poor girl did 4 days running backwards and forwards to western union!!!! then her blonde brain kicked in and she realised i had taken the p*ss out of her LOL.

p.s. i think teeside is closest to where you live. check out ryanair.com (put www in front). if you fancy making some money next month they have return tickets to italy, germany and oslo for about ?25 return. shoot off, stay at airport, return next day with a haversack of bacci. even if you take the bacci coach from newcastle it does not work out that cheap ;);)

nick20045
08-30-2005, 03:43 PM
had a lass once from gateshead. was dating her. took her to durham for a few bevvies. she started panicing at first cos she said her hubby might see us together. i asked her which part of durham he is in. she said the prison :D:D (yep she was blonde) :D:D

got one from Volzhsk. did a trace and came up as Yoshkar Ola but then checked the location on google and it is a town next to Yoshkar Ola. supposed to be meeting her next month for a week. seems a nice lass. told me she cannot afford to pay for the train and will i help her financially. BUT she said not to send any money. if i agree to help her she will borrow the money and then show me the train ticket. seems kind of fair i think. i think it works out about US$50. has not asked me for a penny and i tried to "tease" her with offering help and she gave me a mouthful about how she has pride and would not dare. also confirmed she does have a pc at home. only thing is if she needs to send a piccie she does not have a scanner (x copy they seem to call it) and has to use the internet cafe. and.......... NO BAT!!!!

wonder how it will go if we meet.

also got another from vyborg. same thing. meeting her next month. (gonna do one week with one and another week with the other). does not want any help with train expenses. has never asked for a penny. problem with this one is she mails me and also texts me!!!! i hate mobile phones!!!! especially when you send a message and they send just OK back.UGH

now got one. says Yoshkar Ola on the trace but she claims she is from Samara. i've been winding her up for about 2 months. she says she wants to marry me. so i said i will send her UK?3000 (oh yeah as if!!!) so she can buy the wedding dress, engagement ring and fly her mother over for the wedding. poor girl did 4 days running backwards and forwards to western union!!!! then her blonde brain kicked in and she realised i had taken the p*ss out of her LOL.

p.s. i think teeside is closest to where you live. check out ryanair.com (put www in front). if you fancy making some money next month they have return tickets to italy, germany and oslo for about ?25 return. shoot off, stay at airport, return next day with a haversack of bacci. even if you take the bacci coach from newcastle it does not work out that cheap ;);)

Kowalski
08-31-2005, 11:12 PM
Well, Nick, if you've got a genuine one, that's really something. Mind though, plenty of guys have been scammed out there, and others only realised they were scammed when they get back home and find Olga doesn't want to here from them anymore.

Hey, I just decided I might like a blonde after years of brunettes, I feel like dumbing down lol .

Cheers

K

Kowalski
08-31-2005, 11:12 PM
Well, Nick, if you've got a genuine one, that's really something. Mind though, plenty of guys have been scammed out there, and others only realised they were scammed when they get back home and find Olga doesn't want to here from them anymore.

Hey, I just decided I might like a blonde after years of brunettes, I feel like dumbing down lol .

Cheers

K

nick20045
08-31-2005, 11:16 PM

Cheers

K

how i look at it? very simple.i fly from where i live via an EU country to moscow. i meet. get laid. prove that west beats east when it comes to shagging. i have a translator. i also have a guide. costing me nought except a shag, breakfast, dinner and tea and the difference in hotel is about a fiver.

if she asks me to buy something i have two credit cards. one is ok. one is declared as lost/stolen. work out which one i will produce. :D

it is called use your head.

and...... considering the price of ciggies and bacci......

yep as i will fly say something like moscow paris teeside......... paris teeside is in the eu

i get all my money back after selling all the ciggies and bacci

darn...... a holiday, leg over and all for free!!!!!!

:D

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

nick20045
08-31-2005, 11:16 PM

Cheers

K

how i look at it? very simple.i fly from where i live via an EU country to moscow. i meet. get laid. prove that west beats east when it comes to shagging. i have a translator. i also have a guide. costing me nought except a shag, breakfast, dinner and tea and the difference in hotel is about a fiver.

if she asks me to buy something i have two credit cards. one is ok. one is declared as lost/stolen. work out which one i will produce. :D

it is called use your head.

and...... considering the price of ciggies and bacci......

yep as i will fly say something like moscow paris teeside......... paris teeside is in the eu

i get all my money back after selling all the ciggies and bacci

darn...... a holiday, leg over and all for free!!!!!!

:D

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

Kowalski
09-01-2005, 12:01 AM
well Nick my old mucker, you got it all worked out. I have had an education, thanks for sharing that.

Taking it all on board,

Cheers

Kowalski

Kowalski
09-01-2005, 12:01 AM
well Nick my old mucker, you got it all worked out. I have had an education, thanks for sharing that.

Taking it all on board,

Cheers

Kowalski