PDA

View Full Version : nice site for you to visit

nick20045
08-25-2005, 02:39 PM
as usual there will be some scammers but there are also a lot of nice ladies on this site.

i'm writing to two on there. never asked me for a penny. all the letters seem genuine. both working and good jobs. one wants to meet me. sent me her address, telephone number and mobile. said she cannot afford to take days off to meet me in moscow but i am welcome to stay in her home. she even did me an introductory letter for the embassy for the visa

so have guys and "go and get them"

to be or not to be. that is the question.

Kowalski
08-25-2005, 10:59 PM
Why thanks dude, I'll give a check over.

K

We gotta a long way to go today baby

Kowalski
08-25-2005, 10:59 PM

K

nick20045
08-25-2005, 11:10 PM
quote:Originally posted by Kowalski

K

and leave my women alone :)

aint telling you who they are. but what i will tell you is that i wrote to one, without her asking me for any money i offered to help her (for education of her daughter) and i got one heck of a foul mouthed letter telling me to shove my money in the most awkward place and that if she met me it had to be for love

actually she "ripped me to bits". there are some really nice women on there.

nick20045
08-25-2005, 11:10 PM
quote:Originally posted by Kowalski

K

and leave my women alone :)

aint telling you who they are. but what i will tell you is that i wrote to one, without her asking me for any money i offered to help her (for education of her daughter) and i got one heck of a foul mouthed letter telling me to shove my money in the most awkward place and that if she met me it had to be for love

actually she "ripped me to bits". there are some really nice women on there.

Kowalski
08-26-2005, 12:32 AM
Yes, lol, ouch. Well, your right, I wrote to three of them tonight, although which one is yours, i couldn't tell :)

Cheers

K

Kowalski
08-26-2005, 12:32 AM
Yes, lol, ouch. Well, your right, I wrote to three of them tonight, although which one is yours, i couldn't tell :)

Cheers

K