PDA

View Full Version : Why are you looking for women from Eastern Europe?

Racy
08-26-2005, 04:22 PM
Well, that's actually all I want to know. I just wonder why a grown-up man with a decent self-esteem would be moaning about cheecky Eastern European women, check their IPs, compare pictures and e-mails with other "victims" and still write numerous e-mails to all these Svetlanas, Irinas and Natashas.

nick20045
08-26-2005, 04:32 PM
well Racy, i would say you have put a very valid question.

but, first of all why did you use the word "victims"? the victim is the person who is scammed.

now, as an answer, the average wage in russia seems to be in the region of about US$100 to US$150. a lady asking for US$300 for a passport (which incidentally is not true as they are cheaper) will make two months salary in one catch. if she hits 3 men in one month, she has made US$900. not a bad earner.

why check the isp's and check photos? very easy. nobody wants to go around sending money to a thief or as are called a scammer

BUT cannot call ALL russians scammers. there are the good lady that is looking for love. unfortunately it is as we call it "the needle in a haystack" and if you want that "needle" the person should not have to pay for all the "hay".

why write to eastern women. they have one quality which unfortunately is missing in a lot of western women. the family love and stability. and yes, western men do wish to find it

to be or not to be. that is the question.

nick20045
08-26-2005, 04:32 PM
well Racy, i would say you have put a very valid question.

but, first of all why did you use the word "victims"? the victim is the person who is scammed.

now, as an answer, the average wage in russia seems to be in the region of about US$100 to US$150. a lady asking for US$300 for a passport (which incidentally is not true as they are cheaper) will make two months salary in one catch. if she hits 3 men in one month, she has made US$900. not a bad earner.

why check the isp's and check photos? very easy. nobody wants to go around sending money to a thief or as are called a scammer

BUT cannot call ALL russians scammers. there are the good lady that is looking for love. unfortunately it is as we call it "the needle in a haystack" and if you want that "needle" the person should not have to pay for all the "hay".

why write to eastern women. they have one quality which unfortunately is missing in a lot of western women. the family love and stability. and yes, western men do wish to find it

Racy
08-26-2005, 04:42 PM
Hi Nick,

Yes I am a lady, good guess (trying to be witty and flirty here, as any woman)
I used the word "victims" 'cause I've looked through the website for 2 min and all I saw was moaning.
As for money--why the hell to send any money at all?? I do understand about gifts, but money..Unless the girl is mega poor, but then there is another question-- why do you need smb without a career and ability to earn for herself? What will she do when she moves to your country? You want to have a wife like that? Sitting home and looking after you? I wouldn't if I was a man.
Of course not all Russian women are scammers. I am not a scammer for instance ( I am Ukrainian though:-)) But I wasn't on any dating sites and I wasn't looking for a foreigner to come over to my town and "show me the world and make me happy".

Racy
08-26-2005, 04:42 PM
Hi Nick,

Yes I am a lady, good guess (trying to be witty and flirty here, as any woman)
I used the word "victims" 'cause I've looked through the website for 2 min and all I saw was moaning.
As for money--why the hell to send any money at all?? I do understand about gifts, but money..Unless the girl is mega poor, but then there is another question-- why do you need smb without a career and ability to earn for herself? What will she do when she moves to your country? You want to have a wife like that? Sitting home and looking after you? I wouldn't if I was a man.
Of course not all Russian women are scammers. I am not a scammer for instance ( I am Ukrainian though:-)) But I wasn't on any dating sites and I wasn't looking for a foreigner to come over to my town and "show me the world and make me happy".

imported_n/a
08-26-2005, 04:45 PM
No moaning here! I've made the mistakes and will not make them again. You seem to be one of the rare ones out there.Best of luck to you!

John

imported_n/a
08-26-2005, 04:45 PM
No moaning here! I've made the mistakes and will not make them again. You seem to be one of the rare ones out there.Best of luck to you!

John

Racy
08-26-2005, 04:54 PM
Thanks John.
I didn't want to sound too nasty, it was just a general impression.

Racy
08-26-2005, 04:54 PM
Thanks John.
I didn't want to sound too nasty, it was just a general impression.

nick20045
08-26-2005, 04:58 PM
hello Racy.

the reason you came on as a woman (i prefer using the word lady) is because you took the womens side. it is what we call "a hunch".

i do not know how much education you have. seem quite educated as your english is not what can be called "internet translator" style. you do have some typing mistakes but your english is very good

if you know about the western people, there is the "sherlock holmes" mentality. the suspense. the mystery in everybodys head.

is she genuine? is she real? is she a scammer?

you have to appriciate that most of the people on here have been scammed. hence share the information. it is like a place to learn.

personally i do not moan. actually i take it more as a laugh. something to pass the time. but..... it does not mean i am a fool

i did once send US$300 to somebody. i did it as a guesture. to help her enjoy a better life and NO she did not ask me for it. BUT when within about 3 weeks of receiving the money she asked for US$5000 for an operation for her mother........ then...... she lost a friend.

money, for somebody who earns US$100 a month it is not easy to travel abroad, although do have to say i have seen a lot of russian ladies in malta on holiday when i was there.

who says without a career and ability to earn for herself? if there is the idea with eastern ladies that all western men are clever it is wrong. there are millions in america who for example cannot read. there are a lot of people in the england who are illiterate and lazy and do not want to work.

the main thing that is looked for is the wife who is interested in having a loving home and a stable family life.

You say you are Ukrainian though:-))

i thought you were from the east and not from the united kingdom as you have under your "nick". once again, you did take the "russian" side in your first post. :))))

nick20045
08-26-2005, 04:58 PM
hello Racy.

the reason you came on as a woman (i prefer using the word lady) is because you took the womens side. it is what we call "a hunch".

i do not know how much education you have. seem quite educated as your english is not what can be called "internet translator" style. you do have some typing mistakes but your english is very good

if you know about the western people, there is the "sherlock holmes" mentality. the suspense. the mystery in everybodys head.

is she genuine? is she real? is she a scammer?

you have to appriciate that most of the people on here have been scammed. hence share the information. it is like a place to learn.

personally i do not moan. actually i take it more as a laugh. something to pass the time. but..... it does not mean i am a fool

i did once send US$300 to somebody. i did it as a guesture. to help her enjoy a better life and NO she did not ask me for it. BUT when within about 3 weeks of receiving the money she asked for US$5000 for an operation for her mother........ then...... she lost a friend.

money, for somebody who earns US$100 a month it is not easy to travel abroad, although do have to say i have seen a lot of russian ladies in malta on holiday when i was there.

who says without a career and ability to earn for herself? if there is the idea with eastern ladies that all western men are clever it is wrong. there are millions in america who for example cannot read. there are a lot of people in the england who are illiterate and lazy and do not want to work.

the main thing that is looked for is the wife who is interested in having a loving home and a stable family life.

You say you are Ukrainian though:-))

i thought you were from the east and not from the united kingdom as you have under your "nick". once again, you did take the "russian" side in your first post. :))))

Racy
08-26-2005, 05:11 PM
Hi again Nick,

I am not taking anybody??s side in this conversation because I simply want to clarify some things for myself. I am well aware of western ??Sherlock Holmes?? (God bless all the detective writers in the world) as I??ve spent long enough in Western Europe. Yes, I am Ukrainian but I live in London, so the stated info under my nickname is correct (even though you automatically started to have doubts, didn??t you???) Sorry about the mistakes?Xdifficult to write to the forum and pretend you are still a hard-working employee. I am happy with my education, it allows me to have a decent life and not rely on anybody too much. Any questions about my degrees?XI will answer??
My rule is: friends are friends, money are money. You give/lend money?Xyou lose a friend. That??s peoples?? psychology?Xyou get something free?Xyou want more. And necessarily free

Racy
08-26-2005, 05:11 PM
Hi again Nick,

I am not taking anybody??s side in this conversation because I simply want to clarify some things for myself. I am well aware of western ??Sherlock Holmes?? (God bless all the detective writers in the world) as I??ve spent long enough in Western Europe. Yes, I am Ukrainian but I live in London, so the stated info under my nickname is correct (even though you automatically started to have doubts, didn??t you???) Sorry about the mistakes?Xdifficult to write to the forum and pretend you are still a hard-working employee. I am happy with my education, it allows me to have a decent life and not rely on anybody too much. Any questions about my degrees?XI will answer??
My rule is: friends are friends, money are money. You give/lend money?Xyou lose a friend. That??s peoples?? psychology?Xyou get something free?Xyou want more. And necessarily free

nick20045
08-26-2005, 05:26 PM
hmmmmm the english spelling and method of posting has changed a bit :))))

have a nice time in london. personally i have been there and do not like it. LOL.

nick20045
08-26-2005, 05:26 PM
hmmmmm the english spelling and method of posting has changed a bit :))))

have a nice time in london. personally i have been there and do not like it. LOL.

Racy
08-26-2005, 05:30 PM
yup, spelling was spoilt by typing into Word and then copying from there..Working day is over, viva weekend and a Bank Holiday!

Racy
08-26-2005, 05:30 PM
yup, spelling was spoilt by typing into Word and then copying from there..Working day is over, viva weekend and a Bank Holiday!

imported_n/a
08-26-2005, 06:56 PM
Racy, Would love to communicate with you outside of this forum. Any interest?

John

imported_n/a
08-26-2005, 06:56 PM
Racy, Would love to communicate with you outside of this forum. Any interest?

John

Racy
08-26-2005, 07:36 PM
tjcat, sure, feel free to email me. Don't remember which email i left when registering--a real or a dodgy one. Will be checking both though.

Racy
08-26-2005, 07:36 PM
tjcat, sure, feel free to email me. Don't remember which email i left when registering--a real or a dodgy one. Will be checking both though.

nick20045
08-26-2005, 07:41 PM
left click on the "nick" and send a mail through there

nick20045
08-26-2005, 07:41 PM
left click on the "nick" and send a mail through there

Racy
08-26-2005, 07:50 PM
Yeah, my poor tired brain was able to figure it out. So. Who writes the novel first? You or me? As they say :"ladies first but gentlemen preffered", so maybe ou write--I response.. I need to finish this bloody project so I am online for a while. Poor me

Racy
08-26-2005, 07:50 PM
Yeah, my poor tired brain was able to figure it out. So. Who writes the novel first? You or me? As they say :"ladies first but gentlemen preffered", so maybe ou write--I response.. I need to finish this bloody project so I am online for a while. Poor me

imported_n/a
08-26-2005, 09:38 PM
Be happy to! WIll write you this weekend!

John

John

imported_n/a
08-26-2005, 09:38 PM

John

John

nick20045
08-26-2005, 09:42 PM
quote:Originally posted by tjcat2001

John

John

just left click on Racy and then you can e mail her. go for it..... she seems nice :)

or as we say over here. seems to be a wee bonny lass

nick20045
08-26-2005, 09:42 PM
quote:Originally posted by tjcat2001

John

John

just left click on Racy and then you can e mail her. go for it..... she seems nice :)

or as we say over here. seems to be a wee bonny lass

randy peters
08-27-2005, 01:12 AM
Racy, I cannot spral for the other amreican males here, nut I became interested in woman of the FSU after a scam attempt. Thru corrospondance with several went fine even after seeing my pictures, it seems the Harley scared them off!! After a particularly pointed email about my finances and the ability to support a Ukrainian woman. I found an American Woman. By the way I was not looking for a young FSU woman but one my age (45 - 55). Now I use this forum as a brief bit of humour during my day. Some of the posts are sad and most are enlightening. Others are WTF brain are you guys thinking with. You won't buy a drink for a woman in a bar, but you will send $1300 dollars to some guy in Russia who found a picture of a pretty woman and put it on a dating site! Too bad I'm honest. I could buy my American Woman her own Harley

Randolph J Peters

randy peters
08-27-2005, 01:12 AM
Racy, I cannot spral for the other amreican males here, nut I became interested in woman of the FSU after a scam attempt. Thru corrospondance with several went fine even after seeing my pictures, it seems the Harley scared them off!! After a particularly pointed email about my finances and the ability to support a Ukrainian woman. I found an American Woman. By the way I was not looking for a young FSU woman but one my age (45 - 55). Now I use this forum as a brief bit of humour during my day. Some of the posts are sad and most are enlightening. Others are WTF brain are you guys thinking with. You won't buy a drink for a woman in a bar, but you will send $1300 dollars to some guy in Russia who found a picture of a pretty woman and put it on a dating site! Too bad I'm honest. I could buy my American Woman her own Harley

Randolph J Peters

Dag
08-27-2005, 02:42 AM
Actually I want to imigrate to FSU before the USA becomes new New Mexico of the African Conglomerate of Nations.

Dag
08-27-2005, 02:42 AM
Actually I want to imigrate to FSU before the USA becomes new New Mexico of the African Conglomerate of Nations.

Racy
08-28-2005, 04:01 PM
Nick, thanks for advertising me!:-)
Randy--absolutely agree with you regarding buing drinks and sending money.
Dag--depends where you want to live in FSU. Could be worth than New Mexico of the African Conglomerate of Nations:-)

Racy
08-28-2005, 04:01 PM
Randy--absolutely agree with you regarding buing drinks and sending money.
Dag--depends where you want to live in FSU. Could be worth than New Mexico of the African Conglomerate of Nations:-)

nick20045
08-28-2005, 04:09 PM
quote:Originally posted by Racy

nee problem hinny. howz ya deein today? having a canny weekend? hope you are. :-)

nick20045
08-28-2005, 04:09 PM
quote:Originally posted by Racy

nee problem hinny. howz ya deein today? having a canny weekend? hope you are. :-)