PDA

View Full Version : how can a woman come up with a name like that!

nick20045
08-30-2005, 03:55 PM
http://www.stop-scammers.com/scammer.asp?profile=1219

rose darko

yeah from Ghana

she's as white as a sheet and bleached blonde hair!!!! LOL

to be or not to be. that is the question.

toymaker
08-30-2005, 05:35 PM
It is quite possible that she is white. I have a couple friends that are in a peace mission in Ghana and they are white also. But she is into using her looks to get attention for sure, Looks like a model from a magazine to me.

Do not send money....please.

toymaker
08-30-2005, 05:35 PM
It is quite possible that she is white. I have a couple friends that are in a peace mission in Ghana and they are white also. But she is into using her looks to get attention for sure, Looks like a model from a magazine to me.

Do not send money....please.

nick20045
08-30-2005, 05:40 PM
you send somebody looking like that on a peace mission and you will start a war!!!! can just imagine the soldiers fighting over her. LOL :D

nick20045
08-30-2005, 05:40 PM
you send somebody looking like that on a peace mission and you will start a war!!!! can just imagine the soldiers fighting over her. LOL :D

toymaker
08-30-2005, 06:05 PM
the background and furniture seem Russian to me. She is a looker but the friends I have there are mennonite women and leave a lot to be desired, but they are pleasant people to be around....very religious for certain

send no money.....please

toymaker
08-30-2005, 06:05 PM
the background and furniture seem Russian to me. She is a looker but the friends I have there are mennonite women and leave a lot to be desired, but they are pleasant people to be around....very religious for certain

send no money.....please

Kowalski
08-30-2005, 10:19 PM
Is she any relation to Johnny Darko lol lol lol, this is so funny I'm goona piss myself, oh please hahhaha.

Thanks, that was a gas man.

K

We gotta a long way to go today baby

Kowalski
08-30-2005, 10:19 PM
Is she any relation to Johnny Darko lol lol lol, this is so funny I'm goona piss myself, oh please hahhaha.

Thanks, that was a gas man.

K

We gotta a long way to go today baby