PDA

View Full Version : Male scammers. ..The hidden number..!

imported_n/a
09-05-2005, 06:20 PM
Hello,

I am a pretty very well educated young woman living in a "first world country"..Unluckly i fall in a scam of a young pretty well educated man from also a rich country.My history is sad to make it public...and I am still afraid of him..
The aim of this message is just to hightlight that scammers are also nationals from USA, Europe and the gulf...so the richest area of the planet...We most take into account the amount of hidden male scammers from these societies..they have money but they want more...Girls are not the only greedy ones...

I have read a lot about russians and Nigerians girls scams but almost nothing about men who use internet to attract their pray: women as myself whose still believe in people .The worst is that these men are not only the financially limitated men from Africa or Asia....they are also men who live in wealthy societies ....who have jobs..and nice cars...even a social recognition...

So... are girls the only ones who are doing bad things on the web????? Are only people coming from "the third world" the worst of all in this messy bussiness ????? I dont think so...but there is hidden number that should come out if we really want to protect those who believe in love without boundaries....

Excuse me gentlemen..excuse me also those people from USA and elsewhere who feel they are the only victims...i feel sorry to say scams got nothing to do with gender ,age, neither with any given country or social system...the man who scammed me had a good job and it was not poor at all...he is educated..with a nice public image....no one could even think for a moment he is a scammer...he live as me at the "lucky side of the road"...

When reading all this satanization of women..i feel alone remembering this sad little man who scammed me... who used his "important passport " to cover his sellfish sprit...even today.. but it seems that this is a reality that few people care about...MALE SCAMMERS who have no reason to do so......!!!!!!!

Can we talk about them too ???????????

Thanks

Racy
09-06-2005, 09:55 AM
Dear Dreamer,

I bet there will be no responses to you from the guys. They are way too busy discussing bad girls. All these nasty bitches, complaining about the prices at Internet cafes, writing suspiciously nice letters or suspiciously cold ones, saying that they love perfumes and nice clothes... Poor men, they have so much to cope with..Figuring out IPs, comparing pictures and letters.. They are too busy, dear Dreamer.

And they think they are fine--travelling to the 3rd world countries looking for a cheap wife. Who is pretty, well educated, but non demanding. Happy with what she is given and knows when to shut up.

Nobody mentions here guys who travel 2-3 times a year to Ukraine, date 2 women simultaneously, send their naked pictures etc. I especially enjoy the stories told by some 50 year old guys here how they had sex with girls who were in early 20s--great imagination, James Joyce would envy.

Dear Dreamer, go to antidate.com for all the male scam. There are sooooooooooo many of those princes.

Racy
09-06-2005, 09:55 AM
Dear Dreamer,

I bet there will be no responses to you from the guys. They are way too busy discussing bad girls. All these nasty bitches, complaining about the prices at Internet cafes, writing suspiciously nice letters or suspiciously cold ones, saying that they love perfumes and nice clothes... Poor men, they have so much to cope with..Figuring out IPs, comparing pictures and letters.. They are too busy, dear Dreamer.

And they think they are fine--travelling to the 3rd world countries looking for a cheap wife. Who is pretty, well educated, but non demanding. Happy with what she is given and knows when to shut up.

Nobody mentions here guys who travel 2-3 times a year to Ukraine, date 2 women simultaneously, send their naked pictures etc. I especially enjoy the stories told by some 50 year old guys here how they had sex with girls who were in early 20s--great imagination, James Joyce would envy.

Dear Dreamer, go to antidate.com for all the male scam. There are sooooooooooo many of those princes.

nick20045
09-06-2005, 10:07 AM
Racy from United Kingdom who really sounds like Yuri from Russia. check http://www.stop-scammers.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=338

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

nick20045
09-06-2005, 10:07 AM
Racy from United Kingdom who really sounds like Yuri from Russia. check http://www.stop-scammers.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=338

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

Racy
09-06-2005, 10:16 AM
Interesting...

Nick, howdy? Suitcases are packed?

Racy
09-06-2005, 10:16 AM
Interesting...

Nick, howdy? Suitcases are packed?

nick20045
09-06-2005, 10:23 AM
howdy is actually "american". hiya there hinny (thats geordie). suitcases packed? never!!!! visa been told should be ready in about 5 days. then still need confirmation of hotel.

got ticket booked but cannot pay for it yet as need to know about hotel.

clothes i am a "typical male". 4 trousers, some underwear, socks few shirts and some jeans. throw them all into a suitcase (or haversack depending on the mood i am in) and remember to throw in an electric iron (got a couple of travelling ones). get there..... done :D

usually when arrive at destination will find forgot either the shaving blades, or something. but who cares!!!

i am what is called 100% true male. making mistakes and getting into trouble are my no 1 devotion. :D:D:D:D

nick20045
09-06-2005, 10:23 AM
howdy is actually "american". hiya there hinny (thats geordie). suitcases packed? never!!!! visa been told should be ready in about 5 days. then still need confirmation of hotel.

got ticket booked but cannot pay for it yet as need to know about hotel.

clothes i am a "typical male". 4 trousers, some underwear, socks few shirts and some jeans. throw them all into a suitcase (or haversack depending on the mood i am in) and remember to throw in an electric iron (got a couple of travelling ones). get there..... done :D

usually when arrive at destination will find forgot either the shaving blades, or something. but who cares!!!

i am what is called 100% true male. making mistakes and getting into trouble are my no 1 devotion. :D:D:D:D

Racy
09-06-2005, 10:30 AM
so what's wrong with american english?:)
i preffer it to british, to be honest.
scottish is no 1 though:D

Racy
09-06-2005, 10:30 AM
so what's wrong with american english?:)
i preffer it to british, to be honest.
scottish is no 1 though:D

nick20045
09-06-2005, 11:08 AM
well i prefer the southern accent. texas, luisiana and that part

but scottish!!!! what about the irish? nice accent. problem is half the time they do not know what they are talking about :D:D:D:D

oops. hope no irish members on here :D:D:D

nick20045
09-06-2005, 11:08 AM
well i prefer the southern accent. texas, luisiana and that part

but scottish!!!! what about the irish? nice accent. problem is half the time they do not know what they are talking about :D:D:D:D

oops. hope no irish members on here :D:D:D

nick20045
09-06-2005, 11:12 AM
anyway, what is wrong with the english?

look at prince charles. future king. had a nice looking wife and she is now dead. he talks to his plants to make them happy. got a wife now that looks like saddam's backside and if he becomes king, all need to do is put him on the balcony and the country will go forward!!!!!

have you not seen the size of his ears!!!!! if the wind catches them........ whey hey!!!!! onward britain!!!:D

nick20045
anyway, what is wrong with the english?

look at prince charles. future king. had a nice looking wife and she is now dead. he talks to his plants to make them happy. got a wife now that looks like saddam's backside and if he becomes king, all need to do is put him on the balcony and the country will go forward!!!!!

have you not seen the size of his ears!!!!! if the wind catches them........ whey hey!!!!! onward britain!!!:D

imported_n/a
Nick,

I am sorry to dissapoint u but i am not from Russia...my origins are Spain and France...so u "Yuri" may be called one of u girls u will pick up in u next trip as u pick u numbers when playing lottery.U seems to have a very low education level..but honestly i am used to handle guys like u.After so many years in England...I know u type.Certainly u will go to russia to find the same greedy ones like u ...u are going to buy company coz english girls dont look at u at all.Sad but real.Little working class feeling important far and away from home ???

Please give me a brake...i dont have time to waste reading
or writing to an intellectually poor man....I dont need to see u neither u photo to imagine u kind...ah ...by the way i am doing social research and this theme is a very interesting one....thanks for participating....

bye !!

imported_n/a
Nick,

I am sorry to dissapoint u but i am not from Russia...my origins are Spain and France...so u "Yuri" may be called one of u girls u will pick up in u next trip as u pick u numbers when playing lottery.U seems to have a very low education level..but honestly i am used to handle guys like u.After so many years in England...I know u type.Certainly u will go to russia to find the same greedy ones like u ...u are going to buy company coz english girls dont look at u at all.Sad but real.Little working class feeling important far and away from home ???

Please give me a brake...i dont have time to waste reading
or writing to an intellectually poor man....I dont need to see u neither u photo to imagine u kind...ah ...by the way i am doing social research and this theme is a very interesting one....thanks for participating....

bye !!

nick20045
09-06-2005, 11:20 AM
yikes!

seems i wound you up.

as to what you said.......

yawn. you are boring. ohhh and check your english. your translator makes mistakes.

nick20045
09-06-2005, 11:20 AM
yikes!

seems i wound you up.

as to what you said.......

yawn. you are boring. ohhh and check your english. your translator makes mistakes.

imported_n/a
09-06-2005, 12:01 PM
Hi nickers

Thanks for showing me the level of discussion here..and it is u english which is quite poor and from a very low class....i got no translator at all..and is u who feel wounded poor little man.....Russian girls will rip u off old back !Sure u are ugly, poor and uneducated and u got no more choice than to travel far to pay for "love"......hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ..they will get u money then will kick u back side !!!

u will remember this words during u trip !

imported_n/a
09-06-2005, 12:01 PM
Hi nickers

Thanks for showing me the level of discussion here..and it is u english which is quite poor and from a very low class....i got no translator at all..and is u who feel wounded poor little man.....Russian girls will rip u off old back !Sure u are ugly, poor and uneducated and u got no more choice than to travel far to pay for "love"......hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ..they will get u money then will kick u back side !!!

u will remember this words during u trip !

nick20045
09-06-2005, 12:41 PM
yawn. you are boring. no wonder "the love of your life" made a run for it. then again, what can a person expect from a "froggie":D:D:D:Dbest thing ever happened to france was the channel tunnel. now you have been invaded :D:D

nick20045
09-06-2005, 12:41 PM
yawn. you are boring. no wonder "the love of your life" made a run for it. then again, what can a person expect from a "froggie":D:D:D:Dbest thing ever happened to france was the channel tunnel. now you have been invaded :D:D

Dag
09-06-2005, 11:00 PM
You frogs and limeys have been at it for centuries. Too bad you don't pay attention to the ragheads, stoneheads and spearchuckers who have invaded you. As for the Ruskies, they did one thing right,they kept the most of mud people out. See the hurricane aftermath in Louisianna? Good thing to come out of that is now all the shoeshiners are registerred with the census. :D

Dag
09-06-2005, 11:00 PM
You frogs and limeys have been at it for centuries. Too bad you don't pay attention to the ragheads, stoneheads and spearchuckers who have invaded you. As for the Ruskies, they did one thing right,they kept the most of mud people out. See the hurricane aftermath in Louisianna? Good thing to come out of that is now all the shoeshiners are registerred with the census. :D

Racy
09-07-2005, 09:07 AM
So much class in your replies, gentlemen! I am sure any woman would be proud of being next to you. Come on, make somebody proud of being with a smart and tolerant man.

Racy
09-07-2005, 09:07 AM
So much class in your replies, gentlemen! I am sure any woman would be proud of being next to you. Come on, make somebody proud of being with a smart and tolerant man.

imported_n/a
09-07-2005, 09:26 AM
Dear Dag ,

I am not french...and I found this hate against french somehow stupid....sorry but I dont eat frogs neither limes..and hope u are not one of this uneducated poor little things ...but i am not quite sure of....

Be happy man...u sounds like someone who havent made love for a while.....!!!

Come on give me a brake!!

imported_n/a
09-07-2005, 09:26 AM
Dear Dag ,

I am not french...and I found this hate against french somehow stupid....sorry but I dont eat frogs neither limes..and hope u are not one of this uneducated poor little things ...but i am not quite sure of....

Be happy man...u sounds like someone who havent made love for a while.....!!!

Come on give me a brake!!

Dag
09-07-2005, 02:50 PM
Dear Dreamer,
Dream on.
Sweet Dreams Baby

Dag
09-07-2005, 02:50 PM
Dear Dreamer,
Dream on.
Sweet Dreams Baby

toymaker
09-07-2005, 06:05 PM
I for one am happy that we have amongst our midst ....a LADY. We do need her input and her knowledge of the inside workings of a woman. Not all women from the FSU are nasty. Anyone should be able to express their opinion and not develop a negative response to their ethenticity or background. Personal attacks are out of place here. We are to discuss openly our opinions on various things . I am of mixed race but until I admit this I am accepted through opinions not skin color or speech pattern. A person may not type perfect English on this forum, but can we as individuals speak or write their language? Loosen up guys!!!!!!

send no money.....please.

toymaker
09-07-2005, 06:05 PM
I for one am happy that we have amongst our midst ....a LADY. We do need her input and her knowledge of the inside workings of a woman. Not all women from the FSU are nasty. Anyone should be able to express their opinion and not develop a negative response to their ethenticity or background. Personal attacks are out of place here. We are to discuss openly our opinions on various things . I am of mixed race but until I admit this I am accepted through opinions not skin color or speech pattern. A person may not type perfect English on this forum, but can we as individuals speak or write their language? Loosen up guys!!!!!!

send no money.....please.

nick20045
09-07-2005, 10:13 PM
for bleeding flooking sake!!!!!

@Dag. good posts. problem is i am not english :D live in england but different nationality (and god dam*ed proud of it as well)

@Racy

yeah there are all sorts of scammers. problem is "dreamer" is way over.... actually i think i will take the violin out. you two wail and whinge and i will play to the music.

come on!!!!! dreamer has "played into out hands"

"and I found this hate against french somehow stupid....sorry but I dont eat frogs neither limes"

that is slang wording. there are only one country that calls the british limes. america, australians call the british pommies.

actually the wording limes comes from history. you have an orange. you have a lemon. the middle is a lime. england lost america but still kept canada. hence a middle. a lime.

then again anybody noticed? dreamer (a.k.a. yuri) starts slagging people and tells them uneducated, ugly, not had love for a long time....... yawn......

@toymaker

i am a pure 100% person. but i believe in helping others.

but when i see posts like this i just take the "mickeey".

this is a forum to learn about scammers, discuss techniques. help each other.

if want to whinge go to mum :D

nick20045
09-07-2005, 10:13 PM
for bleeding flooking sake!!!!!

@Dag. good posts. problem is i am not english :D live in england but different nationality (and god dam*ed proud of it as well)

@Racy

yeah there are all sorts of scammers. problem is "dreamer" is way over.... actually i think i will take the violin out. you two wail and whinge and i will play to the music.

come on!!!!! dreamer has "played into out hands"

"and I found this hate against french somehow stupid....sorry but I dont eat frogs neither limes"

that is slang wording. there are only one country that calls the british limes. america, australians call the british pommies.

actually the wording limes comes from history. you have an orange. you have a lemon. the middle is a lime. england lost america but still kept canada. hence a middle. a lime.

then again anybody noticed? dreamer (a.k.a. yuri) starts slagging people and tells them uneducated, ugly, not had love for a long time....... yawn......

@toymaker

i am a pure 100% person. but i believe in helping others.

but when i see posts like this i just take the "mickeey".

this is a forum to learn about scammers, discuss techniques. help each other.

if want to whinge go to mum :D

nick20045
09-07-2005, 10:16 PM
quote:Originally posted by Dag

You frogs and limeys have been at it for centuries. :D

anyway. germany lost the second world war but now rules europe. it's called the bundesbank.

france tried to invade britain many times. now we have invaded them through the euro tunnel. (more english people working in france then french working in england).:D:D

oh well!!!!!! who cares.

nick20045
09-07-2005, 10:16 PM

You frogs and limeys have been at it for centuries. :D

anyway. germany lost the second world war but now rules europe. it's called the bundesbank.

france tried to invade britain many times. now we have invaded them through the euro tunnel. (more english people working in france then french working in england).:D:D

oh well!!!!!! who cares.

Dag
09-09-2005, 05:11 AM
Actually limey comes from the british sailors eating limes to prevent scurvy. Yeah I shouldn't go racist on you all, but the situation in the US is getting worse, especially with the hurricane. I'm a poor white guy, I don't get anything, will never get anything, and hope to get nothing because I am white. I support the British National party (?)(St George)because everytime I go to London I need to speak a new language. If the US wasn't so big in land mass, we would be in the same situation. The Brits, US, Australia and few other countries have done their best to promote equal justice only to have a knife at their throats or the French sneaking sht out the back door with the help of the Germans. If you guys are into Pink Floyd, especially, Roger Waters - The Pros and Cons of Hitchhiking - hes got some damn good lines in there spoken 20 some years ago that apply to today. Yeah I do have an attitude about Ragheads. I lost alot on 9-11 but I didn't shoot at anybody like the people in New Orleans did this past week. I never went looking for a Russian wife, I just got a ton of mail from a scamer on webdate. I wouldnt mind finding a russian wife, because the american women are getting fatter every year. I had a german fraulien for 4, european women are different, better I think and the Russian women at least dress up for their photos. I rather have a wife if she was cussing at me I would not understand anyway and if she were to move here I'd save on phone bills because she couldn't speak on the phone all day, no one else would understand her. Does this sound like a scam? No, I'm just frugal in the long run. A couple of thousand now could save me millions in phone bills later.

Dag
09-09-2005, 05:11 AM
Actually limey comes from the british sailors eating limes to prevent scurvy. Yeah I shouldn't go racist on you all, but the situation in the US is getting worse, especially with the hurricane. I'm a poor white guy, I don't get anything, will never get anything, and hope to get nothing because I am white. I support the British National party (?)(St George)because everytime I go to London I need to speak a new language. If the US wasn't so big in land mass, we would be in the same situation. The Brits, US, Australia and few other countries have done their best to promote equal justice only to have a knife at their throats or the French sneaking sht out the back door with the help of the Germans. If you guys are into Pink Floyd, especially, Roger Waters - The Pros and Cons of Hitchhiking - hes got some damn good lines in there spoken 20 some years ago that apply to today. Yeah I do have an attitude about Ragheads. I lost alot on 9-11 but I didn't shoot at anybody like the people in New Orleans did this past week. I never went looking for a Russian wife, I just got a ton of mail from a scamer on webdate. I wouldnt mind finding a russian wife, because the american women are getting fatter every year. I had a german fraulien for 4, european women are different, better I think and the Russian women at least dress up for their photos. I rather have a wife if she was cussing at me I would not understand anyway and if she were to move here I'd save on phone bills because she couldn't speak on the phone all day, no one else would understand her. Does this sound like a scam? No, I'm just frugal in the long run. A couple of thousand now could save me millions in phone bills later.

Dag
09-09-2005, 05:31 AM
Oh, one last thing. I'm an American Mutt of Dutch, French, Scot and German descent with an Irish sounding last name, as well as having a 1/2 sister who is 1/2 British, so I am at liberty to use frog, limey, kraut, mick and whatever the hell you call the Dutch. Just don't call me a wop, dago, spic or kike. As for raghead, stonehead, spearchucker, etc.,its all self explanatory for us educated people.
Send in the Valkyries.

Dag
09-09-2005, 05:31 AM
Oh, one last thing. I'm an American Mutt of Dutch, French, Scot and German descent with an Irish sounding last name, as well as having a 1/2 sister who is 1/2 British, so I am at liberty to use frog, limey, kraut, mick and whatever the hell you call the Dutch. Just don't call me a wop, dago, spic or kike. As for raghead, stonehead, spearchucker, etc.,its all self explanatory for us educated people.
Send in the Valkyries.

jsk21
09-09-2005, 07:53 PM
Men do not scam. Women generally are scammers.

Next time you take a lady out who is expected to pay? THE MAN! ALWAYS.

I can not think of any circumstances where men scam. It is always the women.

It goes with the territory. Women provide for us the one thing we want / need - SEX. We in return provide for them their material needs.

This is the way that it always has worked and will work.

Cheers.

jsk21
09-09-2005, 07:53 PM

It goes with the territory. Women provide for us the one thing we want / need - SEX. We in return provide for them their material needs.

Cheers.

toymaker
09-09-2005, 08:14 PM
I beleive that what is being discussed are the men who talk to these ladies and gain their confidence, go to meet them, have their way and leave them jilted as it was only a sex trip anyways. These ladies deserve better than this. Go meet a real scammer, have sex with her and leave satisfied, BUT the women who are actually looking for a decent relationship, to those men who are looking for the same. All I see here are men who boast that they can tell if they are being scammed after the first letter. Pick on these women and leave the innocent to those men looking for a permanent relationship. jilting these ladies is as bad or worse than scamming for a few dollars. The scammers may have risen from those ladies that were used for SEX only and Jilted, therefore they are looking at getting even with all men for what one did to them.

toymaker
09-09-2005, 08:14 PM
I beleive that what is being discussed are the men who talk to these ladies and gain their confidence, go to meet them, have their way and leave them jilted as it was only a sex trip anyways. These ladies deserve better than this. Go meet a real scammer, have sex with her and leave satisfied, BUT the women who are actually looking for a decent relationship, to those men who are looking for the same. All I see here are men who boast that they can tell if they are being scammed after the first letter. Pick on these women and leave the innocent to those men looking for a permanent relationship. jilting these ladies is as bad or worse than scamming for a few dollars. The scammers may have risen from those ladies that were used for SEX only and Jilted, therefore they are looking at getting even with all men for what one did to them.

nick20045
09-10-2005, 12:27 AM
quote:Originally posted by jsk21

Cheers.

try your right hand. then your left hand. then a plastic doll and if you are from wales or yorkshire in england a plastic sheep. :D:D if you try all it is called an orgy.

and as it is said "god created adam and he felt sorry for him for using his hands so much. so he created eve and hell broke loose" :D:D

nick20045
09-10-2005, 12:27 AM
quote:Originally posted by jsk21

Cheers.

try your right hand. then your left hand. then a plastic doll and if you are from wales or yorkshire in england a plastic sheep. :D:D if you try all it is called an orgy.

and as it is said "god created adam and he felt sorry for him for using his hands so much. so he created eve and hell broke loose" :D:D

nick20045
09-10-2005, 12:37 AM

Send in the Valkyries.
cool. so does that make you a mongrel?:D:D

sorry weird sense of humour. :D

nick20045
09-10-2005, 12:37 AM

Send in the Valkyries.
cool. so does that make you a mongrel?:D:D

sorry weird sense of humour. :D

jsk21
09-10-2005, 01:01 PM
Give me a break toymaker most of these women are not so innocent as you portray them. Sex is a two way street. You think only men get pleasure from it? Your argument for justification of scamming is ridiculous. Scammers in most cases are hairy old men or fat women using stolen pics.

jsk21
09-10-2005, 01:01 PM
Give me a break toymaker most of these women are not so innocent as you portray them. Sex is a two way street. You think only men get pleasure from it? Your argument for justification of scamming is ridiculous. Scammers in most cases are hairy old men or fat women using stolen pics.

toymaker
09-10-2005, 07:49 PM
I agree that scammers come in all shapes and sizes as well as gender. What I was trying to say was that every time a lady comes onto this forum, there seems a rush to discredit her. I do not think that is fair. She is to be allowed an opinion, but she is called names and we do not even know where she comes from. I do not like the name calling. We are here to be informative to eachother and a female opinion may lend itself to great info. Lets all just sit back and let her enjoy our banter also, we may learn a thing or two from her. She does not appreciate the scammers any more than the men do. They tend to give all women the bad reputation.

toymaker
09-10-2005, 07:49 PM
I agree that scammers come in all shapes and sizes as well as gender. What I was trying to say was that every time a lady comes onto this forum, there seems a rush to discredit her. I do not think that is fair. She is to be allowed an opinion, but she is called names and we do not even know where she comes from. I do not like the name calling. We are here to be informative to eachother and a female opinion may lend itself to great info. Lets all just sit back and let her enjoy our banter also, we may learn a thing or two from her. She does not appreciate the scammers any more than the men do. They tend to give all women the bad reputation.