squash
09-11-2005, 10:50 AM
Hi all,

I'm sorry you've got a new member. :-(

I've beem scammed by
Tatyana Novikova or Tatiana Novikova
2nd name is on your site.
25 year old Blonde Russian from Kansk.

I'm from the UK and she joined a web sight called www.dateline.co.uk.
I'd been talking for months sent some money via western union and now nothing.

Found her here today so trying to warn everybody.

Rob

P.S. I am seriously thinking of registering with every date site with her picture just to warn people. !

I have more info which I will post, but has anybody else spoke to her other than the 2 other guy's.

What do you think ?

nick20045
09-11-2005, 06:23 PM
i am very sorry but i blame it on the person who has been scammed.

women have been using their bodies to get something out of men since the creation of mankind. and men, unfortunately fall for it.

in a couple of weeks time i am actually going off to russia. will be in moscow for about 3 days and then off to vyborg for 7 days.

the one i am meeting in moscow? she offered to stay at her place. i said no thank you. different reasons:

a: what if she does not like me and throws me out? i will have to find a hotel and can then be fleeced

b: what is she is a mass murderer? snores or farts in bed?:D

c: what if her brother "Yuri" comes in and demands money to "help the family"? especially if he brings maybe 3 more brothers with him?

d: what if while i am sleeping she steals my money?

no thank you. i get a hotel. she has her apartment. if she wants me to sleep with her i will invite her to the hotel. if Yuri comes over, i will tell him to come round later so i can phone the bank to authorise the transfer from my saving account and then can go to an atm. by the time he arrives i have left the hotel.

the one in vyborg same thing. i asked her to find me an apartment. BUT from an agency (NOT relatives). when i arrive i will go to the agency and pick up the key. (though this one does really seem nice and i think will have a nice time with her).

right here we go. visa ticket and passport scam:

passport: they do NOT cost much. as far as i know about US$30. remember this is a country where the average wage is US$100 - US$150 a month. if she says any more she is a scammer. NOBODY in their right mind will pay US$300 for a passport!!!!! these people DO travel. go to malta during the summer. it is full of them.

hence, she can get the passport herself. tell her you will help her with the rest but she has to do the first step. she needs to prove to you her serious intentions. (jeezzzz they love them words). :D

visa: check with your local visa immigration office. for uk it is http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/servlet/Front?pagename=OpenMarket/Xcelerate/ShowPage&c=Page&cid=1006977149953

find the information including if you are a sponsor etc etc. you can download an application in pdf format. ask her the questions as on the visa. name, surname, address etc etc. tell her you will fill it in for her. then find out how much it is for a visa application (fee). if need be phone the embassy in moscow. (you only need to do this once. there are cheap phone deals now for russia which cost about 10p a minute). fill in the application form. take a personal cheque. write the amount and on it write "British Embassy in Moscow Visa section" and cross the cheque. (Americans can use a US$ cheque if they want to and write American Embassy in Moscow Visa section). note: check if there may be an embassy closer to her then moscow. the maximum you can ask a bank to make you a bankers draft in US$ or Roubles. phone dhl or fex ex and courier her the application plus cheque plus any other documents. why? she cannot get the money. you can always cancel the cheque or ask the bank to put a stop on the bankers draft. what have you lost? the cost of a courier!!!! AND HERE IS THE GOOD PART....... YOU PAY ABOUT THE SAME TO WESTERN UNION IN FEES!!!!!!! if she gave you a fake address, the courier will bring the envelope back. all she can do is add two photos, sign the application and post it. if she cannot do that she is an idiot. who wants an idiot for a wife? maybe not super brain but not an idiot. she may say she wants to use an agency. tell her as possible future husband and wife you want to do things together. it is to develop a trust between the two of you. that you as the man will look after her. (they love them words as well even if you are a wimp).;)

ticket: which airline travels to your country? ask her for a quote from the agency. then go online and find the airline. do a check in reverse. e.g. moscow london moscow. find an online currency convertor. here is a good one: http://www.xe.com/ucc/ and compare to her price. if it is highly inflated then she must be trying to scam you off the ticket price. if you cannot find the price online, call your local airline and ask for a price quote. YOU CAN PAY THE TICKET IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY and she can pick it up at the airport or in the case of british airways, they now use a printable ticket. i.e. you get the ticket sent to your computer!!!!!! she prints it and just presents it with her passport on checkin. tell her you can use your credit card and pay the ticket off by installments. there is also what is called "ticket on departure". furthermore, if she gets the ticket and she cancels it, the money goes back to your credit card. (i know. i used to work in travel agencies).

what is left? her getting from home to moscow (unless she lives in moscow). what i have found is that roughly if from moscow to vyborg (which is all the way next to finland), and from moscow to yoshkar ola is 1500 roubles then it should not be much difference wherever she lives. it works out about US$53. what you tell her? very simple. you have paid for the expensive items. if she cannot find US$30 for a passport and US$50 to get to moscow, she must be really not interested to meet you. remember, for a woman love is different then a man. she will borrow the money. maximum, you tell her to borrow the money and will give it to her when you see her. you have paid out a lot of money. you need a break until you can get your hands on some more.

the last one: she will ask you for money so when she is in the airport she can show she has money to spend. easy. send her american express travellers cheques. BUT, you sign them in your name. when she arrives at the airport she shows them the cheques BUT, because they have your signature on them she cannot cash them. you may say she can forge the signature. ok, but she has to cash them in russia (unless she happens to have a scammer friend living in the same city as you which is doubtful). so you contact american express. you tell them you had a russian over for a week. she left and you noticed she had stolen them. can you prove it? yes you can. how? because you have not been to russia which is where they were cashed!!!!!!! passport proves it. you get a refund. (send the travellers cheques by courier).

also if the courier cannot find her address to deliver the visa application or the travellers cheques, they come back to you. nothing lost except a couple of courier fees.

so YES i blame the scammed person. at the end of the day, you are the man. she wants to come and visit you? YES BUT YOU MAKE THE RULES NOT HER. at the end of the day i am the person who is paying. don't be so naive. BE THE MAN. (i got that from Ally McBeal series on telly). if she does not like it TOUGH. dont be a wimp and fall for her beauty. one piece of information for you. have a look at the pictures. at 20 she is georgeous. at 33 she is already starting to get wrinkles and at 45 she looks like a 60 year old. dont believe me? check out profiles on sites and look for 45 - 50 year olds. she may be nice now but later on she most probably will not be. and you will be stuck with her for life. and remember........ she may say she wants a family. but that little "bambino/a" once born, if she wants to leave you can cause chaos in a divorce court. so take your time and get to know her a lot better before you do "jump in". ;)

and remember, for all you know she can be a prostitute. she may let you visit her and even maybe sleep with her. it means NADA (nothing). for a prostitue who to sleep with you for a few days, have you wine her and dine her and buy her presents and then she knows she is going to fleece you out of maybe US$3000 with the passport, visa, and ticket scam it is worth it. so this thing, go there first then invite her.......... sorry balony.

and last but not least, for your information if they get 6 letters, i can tell you one thing for free. about 4 of them will have a photo of his genitals. yeah they get these type of letters. i write to 9 women. 6 of them told me that at least i did not send any such photos and that is why they think i am nice.

rant over. :D:D:D:D

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

nick20045
09-11-2005, 06:23 PM
i am very sorry but i blame it on the person who has been scammed.

women have been using their bodies to get something out of men since the creation of mankind. and men, unfortunately fall for it.

in a couple of weeks time i am actually going off to russia. will be in moscow for about 3 days and then off to vyborg for 7 days.

the one i am meeting in moscow? she offered to stay at her place. i said no thank you. different reasons:

a: what if she does not like me and throws me out? i will have to find a hotel and can then be fleeced

b: what is she is a mass murderer? snores or farts in bed?:D

c: what if her brother "Yuri" comes in and demands money to "help the family"? especially if he brings maybe 3 more brothers with him?

d: what if while i am sleeping she steals my money?

no thank you. i get a hotel. she has her apartment. if she wants me to sleep with her i will invite her to the hotel. if Yuri comes over, i will tell him to come round later so i can phone the bank to authorise the transfer from my saving account and then can go to an atm. by the time he arrives i have left the hotel.

the one in vyborg same thing. i asked her to find me an apartment. BUT from an agency (NOT relatives). when i arrive i will go to the agency and pick up the key. (though this one does really seem nice and i think will have a nice time with her).

right here we go. visa ticket and passport scam:

passport: they do NOT cost much. as far as i know about US$30. remember this is a country where the average wage is US$100 - US$150 a month. if she says any more she is a scammer. NOBODY in their right mind will pay US$300 for a passport!!!!! these people DO travel. go to malta during the summer. it is full of them.

hence, she can get the passport herself. tell her you will help her with the rest but she has to do the first step. she needs to prove to you her serious intentions. (jeezzzz they love them words). :D

visa: check with your local visa immigration office. for uk it is http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/servlet/Front?pagename=OpenMarket/Xcelerate/ShowPage&c=Page&cid=1006977149953

find the information including if you are a sponsor etc etc. you can download an application in pdf format. ask her the questions as on the visa. name, surname, address etc etc. tell her you will fill it in for her. then find out how much it is for a visa application (fee). if need be phone the embassy in moscow. (you only need to do this once. there are cheap phone deals now for russia which cost about 10p a minute). fill in the application form. take a personal cheque. write the amount and on it write "British Embassy in Moscow Visa section" and cross the cheque. (Americans can use a US$ cheque if they want to and write American Embassy in Moscow Visa section). note: check if there may be an embassy closer to her then moscow. the maximum you can ask a bank to make you a bankers draft in US$ or Roubles. phone dhl or fex ex and courier her the application plus cheque plus any other documents. why? she cannot get the money. you can always cancel the cheque or ask the bank to put a stop on the bankers draft. what have you lost? the cost of a courier!!!! AND HERE IS THE GOOD PART....... YOU PAY ABOUT THE SAME TO WESTERN UNION IN FEES!!!!!!! if she gave you a fake address, the courier will bring the envelope back. all she can do is add two photos, sign the application and post it. if she cannot do that she is an idiot. who wants an idiot for a wife? maybe not super brain but not an idiot. she may say she wants to use an agency. tell her as possible future husband and wife you want to do things together. it is to develop a trust between the two of you. that you as the man will look after her. (they love them words as well even if you are a wimp).;)

ticket: which airline travels to your country? ask her for a quote from the agency. then go online and find the airline. do a check in reverse. e.g. moscow london moscow. find an online currency convertor. here is a good one: http://www.xe.com/ucc/ and compare to her price. if it is highly inflated then she must be trying to scam you off the ticket price. if you cannot find the price online, call your local airline and ask for a price quote. YOU CAN PAY THE TICKET IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY and she can pick it up at the airport or in the case of british airways, they now use a printable ticket. i.e. you get the ticket sent to your computer!!!!!! she prints it and just presents it with her passport on checkin. tell her you can use your credit card and pay the ticket off by installments. there is also what is called "ticket on departure". furthermore, if she gets the ticket and she cancels it, the money goes back to your credit card. (i know. i used to work in travel agencies).

what is left? her getting from home to moscow (unless she lives in moscow). what i have found is that roughly if from moscow to vyborg (which is all the way next to finland), and from moscow to yoshkar ola is 1500 roubles then it should not be much difference wherever she lives. it works out about US$53. what you tell her? very simple. you have paid for the expensive items. if she cannot find US$30 for a passport and US$50 to get to moscow, she must be really not interested to meet you. remember, for a woman love is different then a man. she will borrow the money. maximum, you tell her to borrow the money and will give it to her when you see her. you have paid out a lot of money. you need a break until you can get your hands on some more.

the last one: she will ask you for money so when she is in the airport she can show she has money to spend. easy. send her american express travellers cheques. BUT, you sign them in your name. when she arrives at the airport she shows them the cheques BUT, because they have your signature on them she cannot cash them. you may say she can forge the signature. ok, but she has to cash them in russia (unless she happens to have a scammer friend living in the same city as you which is doubtful). so you contact american express. you tell them you had a russian over for a week. she left and you noticed she had stolen them. can you prove it? yes you can. how? because you have not been to russia which is where they were cashed!!!!!!! passport proves it. you get a refund. (send the travellers cheques by courier).

also if the courier cannot find her address to deliver the visa application or the travellers cheques, they come back to you. nothing lost except a couple of courier fees.

so YES i blame the scammed person. at the end of the day, you are the man. she wants to come and visit you? YES BUT YOU MAKE THE RULES NOT HER. at the end of the day i am the person who is paying. don't be so naive. BE THE MAN. (i got that from Ally McBeal series on telly). if she does not like it TOUGH. dont be a wimp and fall for her beauty. one piece of information for you. have a look at the pictures. at 20 she is georgeous. at 33 she is already starting to get wrinkles and at 45 she looks like a 60 year old. dont believe me? check out profiles on sites and look for 45 - 50 year olds. she may be nice now but later on she most probably will not be. and you will be stuck with her for life. and remember........ she may say she wants a family. but that little "bambino/a" once born, if she wants to leave you can cause chaos in a divorce court. so take your time and get to know her a lot better before you do "jump in". ;)

and remember, for all you know she can be a prostitute. she may let you visit her and even maybe sleep with her. it means NADA (nothing). for a prostitue who to sleep with you for a few days, have you wine her and dine her and buy her presents and then she knows she is going to fleece you out of maybe US$3000 with the passport, visa, and ticket scam it is worth it. so this thing, go there first then invite her.......... sorry balony.

and last but not least, for your information if they get 6 letters, i can tell you one thing for free. about 4 of them will have a photo of his genitals. yeah they get these type of letters. i write to 9 women. 6 of them told me that at least i did not send any such photos and that is why they think i am nice.

rant over. :D:D:D:D

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

squash
09-11-2005, 08:54 PM
Nick I saw the first few lines of your reply and thats all
i needed to see.

All I can say is **** you. I was trying to help people here by
posting, I see your from the UK like me.

Obviously from the start of your message you are part of what is
wrong with most people in the UK.

You now the saying here, if you were on fire I would'nt

I hope you have **** Life.

P.S. I do also have other friends in Russia.

Again **** YOU, ****ER

Sorry to anybody who is offened by my post, by people like that aren't even worth the air they breath. !!

squash
09-11-2005, 08:54 PM
Nick I saw the first few lines of your reply and thats all
i needed to see.

All I can say is **** you. I was trying to help people here by
posting, I see your from the UK like me.

Obviously from the start of your message you are part of what is
wrong with most people in the UK.

You now the saying here, if you were on fire I would'nt

I hope you have **** Life.

P.S. I do also have other friends in Russia.

Again **** YOU, ****ER

Sorry to anybody who is offened by my post, by people like that aren't even worth the air they breath. !!

squash
09-11-2005, 09:09 PM
Here's an idea.

Do us all a favour and stay over in Russia.

As before

weigh anker

squash
09-11-2005, 09:09 PM
Here's an idea.

Do us all a favour and stay over in Russia.

As before

weigh anker

nick20045
09-11-2005, 10:14 PM
having read your post i can now understand why you were scammed. you have an IQ of 1.

there are umpteen boards about scammers. all you need to do is go on google and type in "scammers russia" and you will find loads.

now go and get your nappy changed.

and by the way, if you have been scammed you do not need to post in here. you go to the front page, find report scam and report her with pictrures and copies of her letters.

then again, maybe "report a scammer" should be in pictures in case you do not understand :D

nick20045
09-11-2005, 10:14 PM
having read your post i can now understand why you were scammed. you have an IQ of 1.

there are umpteen boards about scammers. all you need to do is go on google and type in "scammers russia" and you will find loads.

now go and get your nappy changed.

and by the way, if you have been scammed you do not need to post in here. you go to the front page, find report scam and report her with pictrures and copies of her letters.

then again, maybe "report a scammer" should be in pictures in case you do not understand :D

squash
09-11-2005, 10:52 PM
Nick,

You are missing the point of my email. PM if this site allows it.
If not ask me nicely I'll give you an address. :-)
It's just so many people in the UK are so negative. You might know what I mean. !

I'm just trying to help people here. I saw the first few lines of your email and I thought, oh heres another ***ker. I've had too many emails from ****kers. Yes it was my mistake I know. I've have seen too many from other sites. I just wish I'd seen this site 4 days ago.

I'm not trying to get into more online agro, but the first few lines today of your email really hurt.

Your choice
Here's Olive branch. :-)

P.S. sorry for the spelling I've had a bad day.
Rob

squash
09-11-2005, 10:52 PM
Nick,

You are missing the point of my email. PM if this site allows it.
If not ask me nicely I'll give you an address. :-)
It's just so many people in the UK are so negative. You might know what I mean. !

I'm just trying to help people here. I saw the first few lines of your email and I thought, oh heres another ***ker. I've had too many emails from ****kers. Yes it was my mistake I know. I've have seen too many from other sites. I just wish I'd seen this site 4 days ago.

I'm not trying to get into more online agro, but the first few lines today of your email really hurt.

Your choice
Here's Olive branch. :-)

P.S. sorry for the spelling I've had a bad day.
Rob

nick20045
09-11-2005, 11:06 PM
dont need to ask you nicely. i am straight. :D:D:D

you play the game. you choose the rules i play with them.

you want to be sarcastic? i will rip you to shreds.

you want to be insultive? i will rip you apart so much you will need therapy.

you ask for help? check my posts. loads where somebody asked for a trace. i gave them the longtitude and latitude of where that computer was. loads of people i have helped.

but one thing i will warn you. i am a person who within one week can have a girl write to me and tell me she wants to meet me. am i georgeous. HECK NO!!!! but i know how to charm a woman. i have had women in uk getting my name tattooed on their shoulder, arm, next to their funt after 2, 3 or 4 months of being with them. i got married to one after knowing her for only 2 months!!! it lasted 12 years. (sorry no disrespect to english women but they drink alcohol like a fish).

but when somebody pees me off........ i can be the most vulgar, obnoxious, arrogant, irritant, bazterd you will ever find.

as they say. ball is in your court.

nick20045
09-11-2005, 11:06 PM
dont need to ask you nicely. i am straight. :D:D:D

you play the game. you choose the rules i play with them.

you want to be sarcastic? i will rip you to shreds.

you want to be insultive? i will rip you apart so much you will need therapy.

you ask for help? check my posts. loads where somebody asked for a trace. i gave them the longtitude and latitude of where that computer was. loads of people i have helped.

but one thing i will warn you. i am a person who within one week can have a girl write to me and tell me she wants to meet me. am i georgeous. HECK NO!!!! but i know how to charm a woman. i have had women in uk getting my name tattooed on their shoulder, arm, next to their funt after 2, 3 or 4 months of being with them. i got married to one after knowing her for only 2 months!!! it lasted 12 years. (sorry no disrespect to english women but they drink alcohol like a fish).

but when somebody pees me off........ i can be the most vulgar, obnoxious, arrogant, irritant, bazterd you will ever find.

as they say. ball is in your court.

Kowalski
09-11-2005, 11:07 PM
Hey Dude,

there's only one way to stop yourself being scammed, you never ever send money to what is just a name on an e-mail.

It's a little late, but you should of checked her/him out first, for it could well be a man to whom you sent money.

Buyer Beware.

Cheers

K

We gotta a long way to go today baby

Kowalski
09-11-2005, 11:07 PM
Hey Dude,

there's only one way to stop yourself being scammed, you never ever send money to what is just a name on an e-mail.

It's a little late, but you should of checked her/him out first, for it could well be a man to whom you sent money.

Buyer Beware.

Cheers

K

We gotta a long way to go today baby

squash
09-11-2005, 11:08 PM
War begins!

squash
09-11-2005, 11:08 PM
War begins!

squash
09-11-2005, 11:10 PM
Defcon 1

squash
09-11-2005, 11:10 PM
Defcon 1

nick20045
09-11-2005, 11:12 PM
quote:Originally posted by squash

War begins!

please elaborate.

for the simple minded..... please explain.

you want to start a war?

no problem. bring it on. :D:D

nick20045

War begins!

please elaborate.

for the simple minded..... please explain.

you want to start a war?

no problem. bring it on. :D:D

squash
Yeah I know. my fault oh well. she cant now register in the UK

squash
Yeah I know. my fault oh well. she cant now register in the UK

squash
09-11-2005, 11:13 PM
Hi Nick, sry are you online ?

squash
09-11-2005, 11:13 PM
Hi Nick, sry are you online ?

nick20045
09-11-2005, 11:15 PM
oh!!!! for bleedin hells sake!!!!! you know what is the chance of getting a russian into uk????

try

millionaire

owns oil rigs

thinking hard here......

i met her. she is pregnant with my kid.

short of that, unless she is a high roller, got loads of cash and a good job, take my word.......

NO CHANCE

nick20045
09-11-2005, 11:15 PM
oh!!!! for bleedin hells sake!!!!! you know what is the chance of getting a russian into uk????

try

millionaire

owns oil rigs

thinking hard here......

i met her. she is pregnant with my kid.

short of that, unless she is a high roller, got loads of cash and a good job, take my word.......

NO CHANCE

squash
09-11-2005, 11:17 PM
sry

this site doesn't seem, to update to well.

just got your message

squash
09-11-2005, 11:17 PM
sry

this site doesn't seem, to update to well.

just got your message

squash
09-11-2005, 11:19 PM
we can talk, but not sure about other ankers!

squash
09-11-2005, 11:19 PM

nick20045
09-11-2005, 11:31 PM

ok. man give you one tip of advise and after this i am not going to answer any of your posts as i am sorry but you come on as a selfish arrogant twat.

never ever tell a woman you will deprive her of having a child.

then again..... who cares.....

i think you are just a person who is just full of himself

nick20045
09-11-2005, 11:31 PM

ok. man give you one tip of advise and after this i am not going to answer any of your posts as i am sorry but you come on as a selfish arrogant twat.

never ever tell a woman you will deprive her of having a child.

then again..... who cares.....

i think you are just a person who is just full of himself

squash
09-12-2005, 04:39 AM
Nick you ****ing arroagant up your own ass ****er.

I was trying to help people.

Whats this about Children ?.

Where you from? Dumbs Ville. I'm in Birmingham want to meet to sort this out.
Bet your a FAT DUMB PIECE OF LARD. Or have you not got the gut's to move from your're PC. ****ing ****er.

BRING IT ON.

squash
09-12-2005, 04:39 AM
Nick you ****ing arroagant up your own ass ****er.

I was trying to help people.

Whats this about Children ?.

Where you from? Dumbs Ville. I'm in Birmingham want to meet to sort this out.
Bet your a FAT DUMB PIECE OF LARD. Or have you not got the gut's to move from your're PC. ****ing ****er.

BRING IT ON.

squash
09-12-2005, 04:55 AM
I would also like to say,

W a n k e r .

Bet your from London.

Loser!.

I see from your posts your only here for one thing. youself. You must be a really shallow person to post items like you have.
As I have said before you are part of what's wrong with the UK and it makes me sad to think like that.
Goto Russia and don't come back. That's one less Asshole here in the UK.

I was only trying to help people on this site and you had to cause an argument.

I bet your about 15 fat stone, no hair and ugly. God it's good to be right about a fat **** in the UK.

Does this continue ?
Post an email address.! Loser
I will if you haven't, got the guts or better yet lets meet. Fat ****.

You fat c u n t

squash
09-12-2005, 04:55 AM
I would also like to say,

W a n k e r .

Bet your from London.

Loser!.

I see from your posts your only here for one thing. youself. You must be a really shallow person to post items like you have.
As I have said before you are part of what's wrong with the UK and it makes me sad to think like that.
Goto Russia and don't come back. That's one less Asshole here in the UK.

I was only trying to help people on this site and you had to cause an argument.

I bet your about 15 fat stone, no hair and ugly. God it's good to be right about a fat **** in the UK.

Does this continue ?
Post an email address.! Loser
I will if you haven't, got the guts or better yet lets meet. Fat ****.

You fat c u n t

squash
09-12-2005, 05:05 AM
Loser

squash
09-12-2005, 05:05 AM
Loser

imported_admin
09-12-2005, 11:19 AM
Hi,

Just received from one of forum members and we agree with him. Guys, what's going on?

"Hello administration ,

I dont want to particpate
anymore in u site forums stop-scammer.com ..because the level of
discussion is very poor and finish always in personal agressions...Could u
pls stop sending me emails....I tryed to log out but seems that it didnt
work...so pls can u cancelled my membership....I got nothing to do with the
members of this site also i am a very busy person and i dont have time to
even take away your messages...

thank u !"

Best regards,
Stop-Scammers.com Admin

imported_admin
09-12-2005, 11:19 AM
Hi,

Just received from one of forum members and we agree with him. Guys, what's going on?

"Hello administration ,

I dont want to particpate
anymore in u site forums stop-scammer.com ..because the level of
discussion is very poor and finish always in personal agressions...Could u
pls stop sending me emails....I tryed to log out but seems that it didnt
work...so pls can u cancelled my membership....I got nothing to do with the
members of this site also i am a very busy person and i dont have time to
even take away your messages...

thank u !"

Best regards,
Stop-Scammers.com Admin

squash
09-12-2005, 11:24 AM
Hi admin.

Sorry for my resent posts but that person really got to me. I know I made a mistake by talking to Tatyana but I didn't need to have someone like him basically taking the piss out of me.

Sorry again to all, but I did try to stop the bad messages.

squash
09-12-2005, 11:24 AM
Hi admin.

Sorry for my resent posts but that person really got to me. I know I made a mistake by talking to Tatyana but I didn't need to have someone like him basically taking the piss out of me.

Sorry again to all, but I did try to stop the bad messages.

squash
09-12-2005, 01:43 PM
Update.

Reported to Western Union now.
Flagged up on there site as a scam.
But that don't mean much. !

I hope she don't get anyone else.

Anyone think i should tell them ?

squash
09-12-2005, 01:43 PM
Update.

Reported to Western Union now.
Flagged up on there site as a scam.
But that don't mean much. !

I hope she don't get anyone else.

Anyone think i should tell them ?

toymaker
09-12-2005, 03:13 PM
Squash

You have covered a lot of bases. The big thing is to get her recent pics on this site. Then we can see her . She will just change her name and come back again so we cannot stop that. But with a pic she is more visible to a lot of people. I really think that everyone is entitled to an opinion and if it appears RIGHT OR WRONG to another, it should be washed off their back as just that....AN OPINION. NO NAMES>>>>NO ANGER>

toymaker
09-12-2005, 03:13 PM
Squash

You have covered a lot of bases. The big thing is to get her recent pics on this site. Then we can see her . She will just change her name and come back again so we cannot stop that. But with a pic she is more visible to a lot of people. I really think that everyone is entitled to an opinion and if it appears RIGHT OR WRONG to another, it should be washed off their back as just that....AN OPINION. NO NAMES>>>>NO ANGER>

squash
09-12-2005, 03:44 PM
I've got the same pic's as this site. except i've got an extra one.
And I think some different letters.

How do I send them to this site ?

Rob

squash
09-12-2005, 03:44 PM
I've got the same pic's as this site. except i've got an extra one.
And I think some different letters.

How do I send them to this site ?

Rob

squash
09-12-2005, 03:48 PM
Sorry toymaker.

http://www.stop-scammers.com/scammer.asp?profile=1208

That is the person. Hope that helps.

Rob

squash
09-12-2005, 03:48 PM
Sorry toymaker.

http://www.stop-scammers.com/scammer.asp?profile=1208

That is the person. Hope that helps.

Rob

toymaker
09-12-2005, 05:02 PM
squash

on the stop-scammers.com front page...left hand column shows report a scam just follow prompts and they will post and update her file.

toymaker
09-12-2005, 05:02 PM
squash

on the stop-scammers.com front page...left hand column shows report a scam just follow prompts and they will post and update her file.

squash
09-12-2005, 05:18 PM
Ok thanks. will do

squash
09-12-2005, 05:18 PM
Ok thanks. will do

squash
09-12-2005, 09:09 PM
Just had email from dateline.co.uk where she found me.

She wont be back on that site. They are now aware of that scam. !

If an admin is reading this, I had a message saying you need more info and pictures, I have responded, I just want to know if you need any more info from me ?

squash
09-12-2005, 09:09 PM
Just had email from dateline.co.uk where she found me.

She wont be back on that site. They are now aware of that scam. !

If an admin is reading this, I had a message saying you need more info and pictures, I have responded, I just want to know if you need any more info from me ?

jsk21
09-12-2005, 09:55 PM
Question. If a "woman" (scammer) writes "I miss you" and you've never met her before, how can she miss you? She's never met you before. That is a clear sign of a scammer.

Also, how can she write that she loves you if she's never met you? Scammers clearly prey on losers who can not find love in their life. They are desparate and cling to any hope of finding love.

Although I think it is a good experience for them to be scammed. These scammers are actually providing a good service. They are turning losers into double losers.

I have never been scammed over the net. I can not think of any reason to send anyone money you've never met before. One Russian lady wrote to this forum why would you want someone who is totally financially dependent upon you? I think she is right. Why would you want someone who does not want to work and contribute to the family?

The victims are living in fantasy land. They think if they send money their mystery bride will magically appear in their airport and they will live happily ever after.

Do the victims deserve to be scammed? Hesitantly I say yes. To teach them a lesson. They need to be taught a lesson.

If you want to marry one of these ladies you've first got to go to her country and meet her in person. Then marry her there. Then live with her at least a year THERE IN HER COUNTRY to see if you get along. Then after this apply for an immigration visa to your country. Another 9-12 months wait. So total probably over 2 years to do this.

But finding the right one can take initially 3-5 years conservatively.

Forget about writing letters. If you are writing her a letter she's also probably corresponding with many men. She's not going to put all her eggs in one basket why should you? Also of the guys that write very few of them show up to meet the lady in person. For the most part they are cowards. Too afraid to get on that airplane and take the next step.

Or they are just plain poor which is why they are single in the first place.

jsk21
09-12-2005, 09:55 PM
Question. If a "woman" (scammer) writes "I miss you" and you've never met her before, how can she miss you? She's never met you before. That is a clear sign of a scammer.

Also, how can she write that she loves you if she's never met you? Scammers clearly prey on losers who can not find love in their life. They are desparate and cling to any hope of finding love.

Although I think it is a good experience for them to be scammed. These scammers are actually providing a good service. They are turning losers into double losers.

I have never been scammed over the net. I can not think of any reason to send anyone money you've never met before. One Russian lady wrote to this forum why would you want someone who is totally financially dependent upon you? I think she is right. Why would you want someone who does not want to work and contribute to the family?

The victims are living in fantasy land. They think if they send money their mystery bride will magically appear in their airport and they will live happily ever after.

Do the victims deserve to be scammed? Hesitantly I say yes. To teach them a lesson. They need to be taught a lesson.

If you want to marry one of these ladies you've first got to go to her country and meet her in person. Then marry her there. Then live with her at least a year THERE IN HER COUNTRY to see if you get along. Then after this apply for an immigration visa to your country. Another 9-12 months wait. So total probably over 2 years to do this.

But finding the right one can take initially 3-5 years conservatively.

Forget about writing letters. If you are writing her a letter she's also probably corresponding with many men. She's not going to put all her eggs in one basket why should you? Also of the guys that write very few of them show up to meet the lady in person. For the most part they are cowards. Too afraid to get on that airplane and take the next step.

Or they are just plain poor which is why they are single in the first place.

squash
09-12-2005, 10:37 PM
Yes i made a mistake, stupidly I listened to a friend so I sent some money. hmm
We all make mistakes even you. not having a go at you though.

She found me on dateline.co.uk and lived about 20 miles away.

Anyway my credit card company has stopped the transaction and will query with western union. But I know i've lost the money.

I'm in the process of putting her pictures on as many sites as i can find. I've even had email from dateline saying they know about her scam. whatever that means.

squash
09-12-2005, 10:37 PM
Yes i made a mistake, stupidly I listened to a friend so I sent some money. hmm
We all make mistakes even you. not having a go at you though.

She found me on dateline.co.uk and lived about 20 miles away.

Anyway my credit card company has stopped the transaction and will query with western union. But I know i've lost the money.

I'm in the process of putting her pictures on as many sites as i can find. I've even had email from dateline saying they know about her scam. whatever that means.

squash
09-12-2005, 11:33 PM
It get's better or worse.

Tatyana has just emailed me again.
Upset with what has happened to her photo's someone took advantage.
She's got the money and will buy the ticket.
Her PC had a virus as well. Yeah right.

Think whoever they are may be scared ?. I told them UK and US sites now know about her.
Plus got a new picture of her holding a card saying trust me.
Photoshop ?

I could be wrong about her. but well you people tell me?
She does have my mobile phone so why not contacted me ?

squash
09-12-2005, 11:33 PM
It get's better or worse.

Tatyana has just emailed me again.
Upset with what has happened to her photo's someone took advantage.
She's got the money and will buy the ticket.
Her PC had a virus as well. Yeah right.

Think whoever they are may be scared ?. I told them UK and US sites now know about her.
Plus got a new picture of her holding a card saying trust me.
Photoshop ?

I could be wrong about her. but well you people tell me?
She does have my mobile phone so why not contacted me ?

squash
09-12-2005, 11:50 PM
Anyone got a piece of advice ?

squash
09-12-2005, 11:50 PM

nick20045
09-13-2005, 12:00 AM

yeah stop being a wa*ker. jeezzzzzz if she has been reported as a scammer.....and you still send her money!!!!!! move on. what a *****r!!!!!

and NO i am not a cockey. but by heck..... i have more sense then you

NEVER EVER SEND MONEY. REMEMBER THE OLD SAYINGS: ONCE BITTEN TWICE SHY. AND A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED.

and for plukcs sake, (well I guess you know that it means) grow up. your attitude stinks

nick20045
09-13-2005, 12:00 AM

yeah stop being a wa*ker. jeezzzzzz if she has been reported as a scammer.....and you still send her money!!!!!! move on. what a *****r!!!!!

and NO i am not a cockey. but by heck..... i have more sense then you

NEVER EVER SEND MONEY. REMEMBER THE OLD SAYINGS: ONCE BITTEN TWICE SHY. AND A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED.

and for plukcs sake, (well I guess you know that it means) grow up. your attitude stinks

squash
09-13-2005, 12:07 AM
Yes so were not doing bad emails then ?

I'll say sorry if you can ?

squash
09-13-2005, 12:07 AM
Yes so were not doing bad emails then ?

I'll say sorry if you can ?

squash
09-13-2005, 12:10 AM
nick are you from the north?

I'm not looking for any bad messages just a question ?

Plus what do you think i should do about her?

You seem to have the right idea about people like that.

squash
09-13-2005, 12:10 AM

nick20045
09-13-2005, 12:15 AM
@squash

i have been monitoring your posts today. i will say you are unemployed or at least claiming disability.

read rules from home office. about sponsors. how to get her over

simple.....

grow up.

nick20045
09-13-2005, 12:15 AM
@squash

i have been monitoring your posts today. i will say you are unemployed or at least claiming disability.

read rules from home office. about sponsors. how to get her over

simple.....

grow up.

nick20045
09-13-2005, 12:25 AM

cut your losses and move on.

learn from the mistakes.

get the "snip" she wants babies you do not.

pre nuptuals are not valid in uk.

she marries you. you own a 5 million pound home. she is pregnant (with your baby) and she fancies the gardener...... once that baby is born. she will take your house, pfhuck the gardener and expect maintance. and all you can do is sing the "la la la" song.

it is called look further then your nose. do not let your kock do the thinking. then again, look at it like a game of chess..... think of her move and be ready to counteract it

life is a game of chess. think of the oppenents move and then play your move

nick20045
09-13-2005, 12:25 AM

cut your losses and move on.

learn from the mistakes.

get the "snip" she wants babies you do not.

pre nuptuals are not valid in uk.

she marries you. you own a 5 million pound home. she is pregnant (with your baby) and she fancies the gardener...... once that baby is born. she will take your house, pfhuck the gardener and expect maintance. and all you can do is sing the "la la la" song.

it is called look further then your nose. do not let your kock do the thinking. then again, look at it like a game of chess..... think of her move and be ready to counteract it

life is a game of chess. think of the oppenents move and then play your move

squash
09-13-2005, 12:32 AM
Nick glad of your second post then.
I thought you were flaming me again.
This site does not need agro between users.

I was asking for help about the messages.

Yes I am moving on.

Newcastle upon Tyne. ?

squash
09-13-2005, 12:32 AM

Yes I am moving on.

Newcastle upon Tyne. ?

toymaker
09-13-2005, 01:20 AM
squash

If it is bothering you so much when she contacts you....just delete....delete ....delete and no more problems. It really looks like you are afraid to let her go.... her ticket to where? if she is so anxious to go to UK just send her to a wrong airport ...she will learn...

toymaker
09-13-2005, 01:20 AM
squash

If it is bothering you so much when she contacts you....just delete....delete ....delete and no more problems. It really looks like you are afraid to let her go.... her ticket to where? if she is so anxious to go to UK just send her to a wrong airport ...she will learn...

squash
09-14-2005, 05:29 PM
If anyone is still interested, I have found her details on another site today. I'm only still looking because they are still contacting me.

I have emailed her in the past few days to say I now this is a scam and don't contact me.

But had two emails back saying that her pc had a virus and she lost details.
She now wants more money to travel from Kansk to Moscow for flight.

Have now also registered a Russian email account on the site she uses.

squash
09-14-2005, 05:29 PM
If anyone is still interested, I have found her details on another site today. I'm only still looking because they are still contacting me.

I have emailed her in the past few days to say I now this is a scam and don't contact me.

But had two emails back saying that her pc had a virus and she lost details.
She now wants more money to travel from Kansk to Moscow for flight.

Have now also registered a Russian email account on the site she uses.

elenag
09-14-2005, 05:51 PM
Tell her that you would like your money back because you do not wish her to come over any more, if she says no (the money has already been spent), you can say, "Fine. I am going to request your passport information from Western Union, and with that information I am going to contact Russian Embassy, Ministry of Internal Affairs, and my local police so they could open a criminal investigation." Make that statement in bold or in capitals, a the evry beginning of your email, so she has a chance to read it.

That will make her day even better, he-he.

But do not just walk away. Victims who do not do anything (just take their beating and leave quitely) promote the sense of impunity amoung scammers.

elenag
09-14-2005, 05:51 PM
Tell her that you would like your money back because you do not wish her to come over any more, if she says no (the money has already been spent), you can say, "Fine. I am going to request your passport information from Western Union, and with that information I am going to contact Russian Embassy, Ministry of Internal Affairs, and my local police so they could open a criminal investigation." Make that statement in bold or in capitals, a the evry beginning of your email, so she has a chance to read it.

That will make her day even better, he-he.

But do not just walk away. Victims who do not do anything (just take their beating and leave quitely) promote the sense of impunity amoung scammers.

squash
09-14-2005, 06:04 PM
Thanks for that.

I have already done most of that except for contacting the Russian Embassy, Ministry of Internal Affairs. I know the money has gone, but my credit card company are now disputing this with Western Union.

I have her bank details which I will pass on. (If they are correct).

I'll make her day in a few days when she starts getting emails from an address 1 letter different to hers and from they same server.

squash
09-14-2005, 06:04 PM
Thanks for that.

I have already done most of that except for contacting the Russian Embassy, Ministry of Internal Affairs. I know the money has gone, but my credit card company are now disputing this with Western Union.

I have her bank details which I will pass on. (If they are correct).

I'll make her day in a few days when she starts getting emails from an address 1 letter different to hers and from they same server.

elenag
09-14-2005, 06:08 PM
Wow. Cool. Can you keep me posted on the progress with her and on the progress of disputing the charge from WU? I would like to see how this story ends.

elenag
09-14-2005, 06:08 PM
Wow. Cool. Can you keep me posted on the progress with her and on the progress of disputing the charge from WU? I would like to see how this story ends.

squash
09-14-2005, 06:24 PM
Yes I will keep you informed.
Maybe a few weeks until I here about the money though.

Wonder if i'll get another sob story tonight, don't think so as what i replied back.

squash
09-14-2005, 06:24 PM
Yes I will keep you informed.
Maybe a few weeks until I here about the money though.

Wonder if i'll get another sob story tonight, don't think so as what i replied back.

elenag
09-14-2005, 06:36 PM
Thanks. And you can use my email address (it's in my profile).

Good luck!

elenag
09-14-2005, 06:36 PM
Thanks. And you can use my email address (it's in my profile).

Good luck!

squash
09-14-2005, 06:39 PM
Ok Thanks

squash
09-14-2005, 06:39 PM
Ok Thanks

squash
09-14-2005, 08:35 PM
Hmm look who I found.

http://www.happymeet.net/profile.php?profile=chukchik

And here

http://www.maxidate.com/externalprofile.asp?id=35039

And here

http://matrisearch.com/profileView.asp?profileGUID={3A3092F4-FC44-48C9-9C5B-73DEE66708D9}

Chukchik was the name from dateline.co.uk

squash
09-14-2005, 08:35 PM
Hmm look who I found.

http://www.happymeet.net/profile.php?profile=chukchik

And here

http://www.maxidate.com/externalprofile.asp?id=35039

And here

http://matrisearch.com/profileView.asp?profileGUID={3A3092F4-FC44-48C9-9C5B-73DEE66708D9}

Chukchik was the name from dateline.co.uk

nick20045
09-15-2005, 09:59 PM

Yes I am moving on.

Newcastle upon Tyne. ?

live close. about 8kms away. born abroad. only been living here for about 16 years. was a choice between here and the good old usa. did not feel like being shot so decided here is better :D:D:D

depends how you post. i can be a "lovable" guy who will help out or i can be a real, well you can look it up in the dictionary. it is a word. starts with "b" has 7 letters in it and finishes with the letter "d" and according to the oxford dictionary means a "child born out of wedlock".

but word of advise, move on. the longer you spend time trying to trace her the more angry you will become and hatred you will have.

think yourself as a lucky person. i got skimmed off ?40,000. and funny thing is........... she is british by birth. she is now called my ex wife!!!!!

these people are all over the world. you drive up in a nice car to the pub. she reckons it is worth ?30,000 (if you have a new 4x4 that is what they are worth). she starts talking to you. she comes to your home for a leg over. you are over the moon. she values you house at about say ?125,000. she gets pregnant....... you now sleep in a bedsit because she has divorced you.

remember as they say: life is a b*tch and then you marry one

the only difference is if marry a russian girl, most probably will not know if she is nagging or complementing you. :D:D

nick20045
09-15-2005, 09:59 PM

Yes I am moving on.

Newcastle upon Tyne. ?

live close. about 8kms away. born abroad. only been living here for about 16 years. was a choice between here and the good old usa. did not feel like being shot so decided here is better :D:D:D

depends how you post. i can be a "lovable" guy who will help out or i can be a real, well you can look it up in the dictionary. it is a word. starts with "b" has 7 letters in it and finishes with the letter "d" and according to the oxford dictionary means a "child born out of wedlock".

but word of advise, move on. the longer you spend time trying to trace her the more angry you will become and hatred you will have.

think yourself as a lucky person. i got skimmed off ?40,000. and funny thing is........... she is british by birth. she is now called my ex wife!!!!!

these people are all over the world. you drive up in a nice car to the pub. she reckons it is worth ?30,000 (if you have a new 4x4 that is what they are worth). she starts talking to you. she comes to your home for a leg over. you are over the moon. she values you house at about say ?125,000. she gets pregnant....... you now sleep in a bedsit because she has divorced you.

remember as they say: life is a b*tch and then you marry one

the only difference is if marry a russian girl, most probably will not know if she is nagging or complementing you. :D:D

squash
09-19-2005, 05:45 PM
I know most of you are sick of me talking about her.
I haven't posted anything for a few days because I had
given up.

BUT !

In the last 10 minutes I have just had a phone call from her
or they. ! She's say's she has just got to Moscow. !!

She is very tired, I have said phone me tomorrow and give me
a phone number and i will phone you back.

hmm. This is strange as her last message was asking for more money
to travel to Moscow. elenaq will know what i am talking about.

I could not get all her phone number as it did show on my phone,
but it was +49055110 to a UK mobile.

squash
09-19-2005, 05:45 PM
I know most of you are sick of me talking about her.
I haven't posted anything for a few days because I had
given up.

BUT !

She is very tired, I have said phone me tomorrow and give me
a phone number and i will phone you back.

hmm. This is strange as her last message was asking for more money
to travel to Moscow. elenaq will know what i am talking about.

I could not get all her phone number as it did show on my phone,
but it was +49055110 to a UK mobile.

calkev
09-20-2005, 03:18 PM
Squash...........although it degenerated ( on both sides)

I dont think nicks comments were at all wrong and when you said youstopped reading after a few lines.

Come on! When he says "be a man!" That is something any of us that have made a let's call it a bad move should have the courage to say to OURSELVES. And i am grateful that he gives some SOLID detailed advice.

( to bad you guys couldn't have been FUNNY....) yeah i know, as they say in hollywood--Comedy is hard.

Hope to be able to talk to some of the experienced people on this site.... in the end am i just nuts to add five days in Ukraine on to a Euro biz trip and "just see what's out there?"

I am a guy whose beloved fiance from Mexico died in a car accident 13 months ago.

I am the guy in the passenger seat of the convertible that rolled and survived.

What about anastasia web?....is that a scam site.........i can afford it. That wont be the issue for me.

AM past the hitchiking through asia and australia stage... but that was fun.

Cheers!

the journey is the reward

calkev
09-20-2005, 03:18 PM
Squash...........although it degenerated ( on both sides)

I dont think nicks comments were at all wrong and when you said youstopped reading after a few lines.

Come on! When he says "be a man!" That is something any of us that have made a let's call it a bad move should have the courage to say to OURSELVES. And i am grateful that he gives some SOLID detailed advice.

( to bad you guys couldn't have been FUNNY....) yeah i know, as they say in hollywood--Comedy is hard.

Hope to be able to talk to some of the experienced people on this site.... in the end am i just nuts to add five days in Ukraine on to a Euro biz trip and "just see what's out there?"

I am a guy whose beloved fiance from Mexico died in a car accident 13 months ago.

I am the guy in the passenger seat of the convertible that rolled and survived.

What about anastasia web?....is that a scam site.........i can afford it. That wont be the issue for me.

AM past the hitchiking through asia and australia stage... but that was fun.

Cheers!

the journey is the reward

Hank
09-20-2005, 04:26 PM

Squash, if I read this thread correctly, you are dealing with a known scammer, correct? As long as you continue to talk to "her", she may try different approaches to work her way into your head / heart.

She may lead you to believe that she is ready to come to see you and has traveled to Moscow and is ready to get a plane in a couple of days. She may send you photos of her in Moscow and scanned images of official documents. She may send you info on her flight (which you will look up and find that it is a real flight to your city). And then, after she has you thinking that she will be in your city on the next day, she will find that she is short on cash and needs some money from you and you will start getting many emails requesting a "loan" from you. At this point, many men want so badly to believe that their girl is only a day away, they go ahead and send them money. Of course, if you send the money and you do go to your airport to wait for her, you will leave the airport dejected and alone.

Do not underestimate the resilience of scammers. As long as you are willing to keep lines of communication with them open, they may try all sorts of approaches to get at you.

Hank
09-20-2005, 04:26 PM

Squash, if I read this thread correctly, you are dealing with a known scammer, correct? As long as you continue to talk to "her", she may try different approaches to work her way into your head / heart.

She may lead you to believe that she is ready to come to see you and has traveled to Moscow and is ready to get a plane in a couple of days. She may send you photos of her in Moscow and scanned images of official documents. She may send you info on her flight (which you will look up and find that it is a real flight to your city). And then, after she has you thinking that she will be in your city on the next day, she will find that she is short on cash and needs some money from you and you will start getting many emails requesting a "loan" from you. At this point, many men want so badly to believe that their girl is only a day away, they go ahead and send them money. Of course, if you send the money and you do go to your airport to wait for her, you will leave the airport dejected and alone.

Do not underestimate the resilience of scammers. As long as you are willing to keep lines of communication with them open, they may try all sorts of approaches to get at you.

toymaker
09-20-2005, 07:37 PM
Squash

Cannot you hear what we are saying? How many times do we show you that she is a scammer? Put your brain back in your head and not your pants and just say GOODBYE to this "lady" or whom ever "HE" may be. Block her messages and quit bragging that she still wants to be with you. ALL she wants is your money. Grow up with the times.

toymaker
09-20-2005, 07:37 PM
Squash

Cannot you hear what we are saying? How many times do we show you that she is a scammer? Put your brain back in your head and not your pants and just say GOODBYE to this "lady" or whom ever "HE" may be. Block her messages and quit bragging that she still wants to be with you. ALL she wants is your money. Grow up with the times.

Dag
09-21-2005, 01:28 AM
Be careful of this one:

xxxxx, here is the letter she sent to me. Now she tells you that her real name is Svetlana, She is just trying to continue the scam. Joe.

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
Hello. To write it to you Svetlana. I to write to you from Julia. She
now hospital the city of Moscow. She to fall a gangway of the plane
and to break a hand and three edges. I to be at home and to receive
the telegram from honey of the sister hospital. I at once to go
Moscow. Julia to cry and speak that you to think, that she to deceive
you. I to not know as you to tell, it is necessary to it your help of
200 dollars, a payment for hospital. To close documents of her a
locker room. You can send for Lomakin Svetlana's my name. I to it to
help that she to go to you, I to promise you. She very much to love
you. To wait your letter. Svetlana

Dag
09-21-2005, 01:28 AM
Be careful of this one:

xxxxx, here is the letter she sent to me. Now she tells you that her real name is Svetlana, She is just trying to continue the scam. Joe.

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
Hello. To write it to you Svetlana. I to write to you from Julia. She
now hospital the city of Moscow. She to fall a gangway of the plane
and to break a hand and three edges. I to be at home and to receive
the telegram from honey of the sister hospital. I at once to go
Moscow. Julia to cry and speak that you to think, that she to deceive
you. I to not know as you to tell, it is necessary to it your help of
200 dollars, a payment for hospital. To close documents of her a
locker room. You can send for Lomakin Svetlana's my name. I to it to
help that she to go to you, I to promise you. She very much to love
you. To wait your letter. Svetlana

squash
09-21-2005, 11:42 AM
This is my final Post on this topic.
If an admin reads this, can this topic be deleted or read only. ?
I don't think it needs any more replies.

Yes I made a mistake, I know. I just don?t need members to keep reminding me. :-(

I was just posting for info to other members.

Calkev,
I am sorry for your loss, If you really knew me you would know I mean that.

squash
09-21-2005, 11:42 AM
This is my final Post on this topic.
If an admin reads this, can this topic be deleted or read only. ?
I don't think it needs any more replies.

Yes I made a mistake, I know. I just don?t need members to keep reminding me. :-(

I was just posting for info to other members.

Calkev,
I am sorry for your loss, If you really knew me you would know I mean that.

scam magnet
09-22-2005, 06:08 AM
Hi,
I am a new member to this forum, and i think its great! I have never had the desire to go looking for a foriegn bride.Plenty of hot chicks here in the USA. After hearing of friends who joined online dating services i thought i would give it a try, a alternative to one night stands and party girls etc.
That is when it started, WOW!!! this hot 24 yr. old Russin chick named Natasha emailed me with her photo stating she liked my profile and wanted to get to know me better, im 44. Im sure you can imagine the thoughts and fantisizing about what it would be like and how good she would make me look (arm candy).This one wasnt going to slip threw the cracks, yeah..... a nice obediant old country girl, I could train her to be just the way "I want". OK, Id better find out everthing i can about her country, customs etc.Then she would be so impressed by my knowledge she would madly fall in love with me and be at my beck and call, i would be envied by all, she is beautiful, she is hot!!!! and she would be all mine! mine! mine!
By the 3rd letter she was madly in love with me, It all happened so fast,9 days, yes i am irresistable and a smooth operator ,she couldnt stand being so far away from me and imagined ME! laying by her side kissing me, holding me, crying herself to sleep, praying for me to come save her. She did not want to end up with a russian man, she said they were all alcoholics, abusive and had no respect for woman. YES, I could rescue her, she would be mine! mine! mine!
Now even her MUM liked me and my letters, She even told Natasha that i was the man she should marry, have children with and move to the USA. WOW!!! I DID IT, I DID IT, how do i pay ? when ?MY SWEET NATASHA.
DOES THAT RING A BELL "SQUASH"

NOT THIS GUY!!!!!
Natasha had no profile in my dating service,and would not awnser why?

Natasha would not awnser any questions i asked her.

My letters had no information about me, but she was getting closer to me with each letter.

Natasha must of had a twin sister(PHOTO) with a different name whom also was falling in love with me, ( kinda funny )said she was a only child.GUESS IT COULD BE TRUE,IF YOU WANT TO BELIEVE IT-RIGHT "SQUASH"

?

scam magnet
09-22-2005, 06:08 AM
Hi,
I am a new member to this forum, and i think its great! I have never had the desire to go looking for a foriegn bride.Plenty of hot chicks here in the USA. After hearing of friends who joined online dating services i thought i would give it a try, a alternative to one night stands and party girls etc.
That is when it started, WOW!!! this hot 24 yr. old Russin chick named Natasha emailed me with her photo stating she liked my profile and wanted to get to know me better, im 44. Im sure you can imagine the thoughts and fantisizing about what it would be like and how good she would make me look (arm candy).This one wasnt going to slip threw the cracks, yeah..... a nice obediant old country girl, I could train her to be just the way "I want". OK, Id better find out everthing i can about her country, customs etc.Then she would be so impressed by my knowledge she would madly fall in love with me and be at my beck and call, i would be envied by all, she is beautiful, she is hot!!!! and she would be all mine! mine! mine!
By the 3rd letter she was madly in love with me, It all happened so fast,9 days, yes i am irresistable and a smooth operator ,she couldnt stand being so far away from me and imagined ME! laying by her side kissing me, holding me, crying herself to sleep, praying for me to come save her. She did not want to end up with a russian man, she said they were all alcoholics, abusive and had no respect for woman. YES, I could rescue her, she would be mine! mine! mine!
Now even her MUM liked me and my letters, She even told Natasha that i was the man she should marry, have children with and move to the USA. WOW!!! I DID IT, I DID IT, how do i pay ? when ?MY SWEET NATASHA.
DOES THAT RING A BELL "SQUASH"

NOT THIS GUY!!!!!
Natasha had no profile in my dating service,and would not awnser why?

Natasha would not awnser any questions i asked her.

My letters had no information about me, but she was getting closer to me with each letter.

Natasha must of had a twin sister(PHOTO) with a different name whom also was falling in love with me, ( kinda funny )said she was a only child.GUESS IT COULD BE TRUE,IF YOU WANT TO BELIEVE IT-RIGHT "SQUASH"

?

scam magnet
09-22-2005, 06:56 AM
jeeeezz i CUT MYSELF SHORT BEFORE I SAID WHY I EVEN WENT TO THE TROUBLE TO JOIN AND POST ON THIS FORUM.

1.THE INFORMATION THAT "NICK20045" POSTED FOR "SQUASH" REGARDING SOME SAFE WAYS OF PURSUING WERE EXCELLENT!!! HOW MUCH MORE DOES ONE NEED TO KNOW???
WHEN I SAW THE REPLIES FROM "SQUASH" I COULD NOY BELIEVE IT.BUT THEN I HAD TO REMEMBER THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST PLAIN STUPID, MAYBE RAISED IN A CAVE, TAKEN OFF THE TIT TO LATE, A REAL MOMMYS BOY,PROBABLY NEVER HAD A GIRLFRIEND. MENTALLY CHALLANGED .AND THEN THERE ARE THOSE WHO DONT WANT TO BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR THERE ACTIONS-(THE BLAME GAME). REAL LOSER!!!

YOU CAN ONLY GET SCAMMED IF YOU LET IT HAPPEN

A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED

EVERY MINUTE A SUCKER IS BORN AND TWO TO TAKE CARE OF HIM

PIGS ARE SPARED AND HOGS ARE SLAUGHTERED

LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP

MAY YOU LIV AS LONG AS YOU WANT AND NEVER WANT AS LONG AS YOU LIVE!

GOODBYE- GOD BLESS AMERICA

scam magnet
09-22-2005, 06:56 AM
jeeeezz i CUT MYSELF SHORT BEFORE I SAID WHY I EVEN WENT TO THE TROUBLE TO JOIN AND POST ON THIS FORUM.

1.THE INFORMATION THAT "NICK20045" POSTED FOR "SQUASH" REGARDING SOME SAFE WAYS OF PURSUING WERE EXCELLENT!!! HOW MUCH MORE DOES ONE NEED TO KNOW???
WHEN I SAW THE REPLIES FROM "SQUASH" I COULD NOY BELIEVE IT.BUT THEN I HAD TO REMEMBER THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST PLAIN STUPID, MAYBE RAISED IN A CAVE, TAKEN OFF THE TIT TO LATE, A REAL MOMMYS BOY,PROBABLY NEVER HAD A GIRLFRIEND. MENTALLY CHALLANGED .AND THEN THERE ARE THOSE WHO DONT WANT TO BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR THERE ACTIONS-(THE BLAME GAME). REAL LOSER!!!

YOU CAN ONLY GET SCAMMED IF YOU LET IT HAPPEN

A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED

EVERY MINUTE A SUCKER IS BORN AND TWO TO TAKE CARE OF HIM

PIGS ARE SPARED AND HOGS ARE SLAUGHTERED

LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP

MAY YOU LIV AS LONG AS YOU WANT AND NEVER WANT AS LONG AS YOU LIVE!

GOODBYE- GOD BLESS AMERICA

bluewater69
09-25-2005, 01:36 PM
i am sorry,
but i have to agree with nick here, i find his advice invaluable, including the original one on this post. i think you are hurting and really, your anger is your own issues of being scammed. basically, **** happens...get over it and move on, teach others the lessons you have learned and know better for next time..if we all stayed in the past, we would be totally crazy...

blue

p.s. Nick, have a great time in RU, thanks for yours and toymakers advice...invaluble

bluewater69
09-25-2005, 01:36 PM
i am sorry,
but i have to agree with nick here, i find his advice invaluable, including the original one on this post. i think you are hurting and really, your anger is your own issues of being scammed. basically, **** happens...get over it and move on, teach others the lessons you have learned and know better for next time..if we all stayed in the past, we would be totally crazy...

blue

p.s. Nick, have a great time in RU, thanks for yours and toymakers advice...invaluble

toymaker
09-25-2005, 07:47 PM
most welcome bluewater anytime just holler

toymaker
09-25-2005, 07:47 PM
most welcome bluewater anytime just holler