PDA

View Full Version : Yulia Vedernikova

astronomyphilly
09-18-2005, 03:52 AM
I have been corressponding with this "woman" for a few days now. sends me emails with pictures now and then and they are all addressed to me personally. She asks a lot of questions about me and seems to take note of previous things said. her pictures all look unprofessional, some even have that date and time thing on that you get off the camera when the photo was taken. I have also searched everywher for here name and it does not appear as a scam anywhere. or does it?

her e mail is @mail.ru

any help or advice on what you think would be appreciated.

cheers

Phill

elenag
09-18-2005, 03:58 AM
wait and see.

if she starts falling in love with you in the next couple of weeks and decides to come to visit you on a tourist visa - then beware.

elenag
09-18-2005, 03:58 AM
wait and see.

if she starts falling in love with you in the next couple of weeks and decides to come to visit you on a tourist visa - then beware.

astronomyphilly
09-18-2005, 04:39 AM
Thanks. I gues I will just have to wait for now and see. has anyone heard the name before then?

astronomyphilly
09-18-2005, 04:39 AM
Thanks. I gues I will just have to wait for now and see. has anyone heard the name before then?

toymaker
09-18-2005, 06:25 AM
You do not give much info on this Yulia. Her complete addy would help as the @mail.ru is a free service and tells little. DO you wish to send me a pic and I will see if I have seen her before? also a home address will help. There are many, many sites to look on . Did she contact you first? Usually these contacts are scammers.

toymaker
09-18-2005, 06:25 AM
You do not give much info on this Yulia. Her complete addy would help as the @mail.ru is a free service and tells little. DO you wish to send me a pic and I will see if I have seen her before? also a home address will help. There are many, many sites to look on . Did she contact you first? Usually these contacts are scammers.

toymaker
09-18-2005, 06:28 AM
I have run into the name before but she called herself Irina and was from Kazan

toymaker
09-18-2005, 06:28 AM
I have run into the name before but she called herself Irina and was from Kazan

nick20045
09-18-2005, 09:04 AM
guys, come on!!!!!!!!!

first of all, posting e mail addresses. what do you think? you may find some daft fool who will send her a letter. let us see......

hello Yulia Vedernikova

you do not know me. but have you got a boyfriend who lives in enland? he is checking about you on a scammers forum. you do not believe me? check here!!!!!!

come on!!!! think!!! we are mature people. if you post her e mail address and she finds out she will hit the roof!!!!!

second: all @mail.ru will revert to moscow. @mail.ru is a free e mail account

third: what is in a name????? i have read posts on here about "you heard of this girl? she is called "XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX"

you are talking about a country that is bigger then USA! and most of all, a country where names seem the be variants (i learnt that from writing to them :D) of each other. let us see.......

my name is maria supanova

my name is masha supanova

seems different. nope. same person. and PLEASE do NOT ask about Olga!!!! :D:D:D seems every 10th woman has that name!!!!

first look at the header of her letter. check if it has the bat (there are posts on here about it) then look how it was sent. (if it has been sent. i.e. if it says sent port or http). ask her if she has a pc at home. if she says no and it says "port" she is lying.

do a trace on the pc and use your instincts. be a primate again. go on the hunt. as they say "do you get a gut feeling"?

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

nick20045
09-18-2005, 09:04 AM
guys, come on!!!!!!!!!

first of all, posting e mail addresses. what do you think? you may find some daft fool who will send her a letter. let us see......

hello Yulia Vedernikova

you do not know me. but have you got a boyfriend who lives in enland? he is checking about you on a scammers forum. you do not believe me? check here!!!!!!

come on!!!! think!!! we are mature people. if you post her e mail address and she finds out she will hit the roof!!!!!

second: all @mail.ru will revert to moscow. @mail.ru is a free e mail account

third: what is in a name????? i have read posts on here about "you heard of this girl? she is called "XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX"

you are talking about a country that is bigger then USA! and most of all, a country where names seem the be variants (i learnt that from writing to them :D) of each other. let us see.......

my name is maria supanova

my name is masha supanova

seems different. nope. same person. and PLEASE do NOT ask about Olga!!!! :D:D:D seems every 10th woman has that name!!!!

first look at the header of her letter. check if it has the bat (there are posts on here about it) then look how it was sent. (if it has been sent. i.e. if it says sent port or http). ask her if she has a pc at home. if she says no and it says "port" she is lying.

do a trace on the pc and use your instincts. be a primate again. go on the hunt. as they say "do you get a gut feeling"?

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

astronomyphilly
09-18-2005, 03:52 PM
Cheers guys, I will check it all out and let you know.

I didnt want to post the email address as on the off cahnce she is genuine, as you say, she will not be too pleased!

I will send you some more info, picsa nd stuff. Dont worry about the money thing. I dont know even if she was genuine whether i would send any! I just didnt wanna waste my time on a scammer - she is quite attrcetive in the pics though( if thet are hers that is)

Here is a query then. Are there actually any bona-fide genuine ways or sites for these "women"? just wonderin. Every other one seems to be a scam. And I wonder how poor they really aer over there?
thanks, philly boy

astronomyphilly
09-18-2005, 03:52 PM
Cheers guys, I will check it all out and let you know.

I didnt want to post the email address as on the off cahnce she is genuine, as you say, she will not be too pleased!

I will send you some more info, picsa nd stuff. Dont worry about the money thing. I dont know even if she was genuine whether i would send any! I just didnt wanna waste my time on a scammer - she is quite attrcetive in the pics though( if thet are hers that is)

Here is a query then. Are there actually any bona-fide genuine ways or sites for these "women"? just wonderin. Every other one seems to be a scam. And I wonder how poor they really aer over there?
thanks, philly boy

nick20045
09-18-2005, 03:56 PM
a: i have just answered you.

b: have sent you e mail. please confirm if received.

nick20045
09-18-2005, 03:56 PM
a: i have just answered you.

b: have sent you e mail. please confirm if received.

toymaker
09-18-2005, 06:49 PM
I beleive that we are all smart enough to realize that the email addy is not to be displayed here on this forum. I hope that the person would realize that they can email me through this forum and I will pm them with my addy. I never ask them to display here any private info at all. And the "ladies " we talk about here also know about this forum and read it often.

toymaker
09-18-2005, 06:49 PM
I beleive that we are all smart enough to realize that the email addy is not to be displayed here on this forum. I hope that the person would realize that they can email me through this forum and I will pm them with my addy. I never ask them to display here any private info at all. And the "ladies " we talk about here also know about this forum and read it often.

nick20045
09-18-2005, 06:51 PM
quote:Originally posted by toymaker

totally agree

you can tell by some of the posts that have been made by "females" before. then again, they could be "gender benders" :D:D:D or!!!!! yuri himself :D:D:D

nick20045
09-18-2005, 06:51 PM
quote:Originally posted by toymaker

totally agree

you can tell by some of the posts that have been made by "females" before. then again, they could be "gender benders" :D:D:D or!!!!! yuri himself :D:D:D